Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (17267 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Seeking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Ranchhoddas: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Is it not better to let her know what she's goin into? Am just trying to be honest. Don't u think not lettin her know my intention would bring a problem in future? Pls wat good way should I go about it?

I made this post on my fbk and a girl shown interest. We started chatting and exchanging contacts. She claimed she's an atheist. The day I called her and explained what d marriage entails, she shouted 'JESUS'. To me, that was a redflag. No atheist will call that name And if I didn't let her know my motive problem would have occurred after wedding..
Bollocks

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Ranchhoddas: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
victorian:
Op, you funny die!

I read all the comments from you and others up there and I just laugh.

You all are bunch of jokers! cheesy

Especially the op.

He will know that God truly exist when he will not see any woman to marry until the deadline passes.
This period of his family pressuring him to get married is his turning point to believe God truly exist.
He can't beat God to it.

When he has gone past the deadline, and no wife, things will starts unfolding in his life. Then by force, he will accept God truly exist.

Lemme just be chewing my pop corn here, as he runs frantically up and down looking for a wife online and offline. Bloody joker!

Lol.
Which kind mumu comment be this?
I don't know whether this is real but I'm sure he won't have any difficulty finding a partner if all he has said is true.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by ahahnow: 1:52am On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Is it not better to let her know what she's goin into? Am just trying to be honest. Don't u think not lettin her know my intention would bring a problem in future? Pls wat good way should I go about it?

I made this post on my fbk and a girl shown interest. We started chatting and exchanging contacts. She claimed she's an atheist. The day I called her and explained what d marriage entails, she shouted 'JESUS'. To me, that was a redflag. No atheist will call that name. And if I didn't let her know my motive problem would have occurred after wedding..

What does the marriage entail. This is some thing I've never heard of before...interesting topic
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 03, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Bollocks

I say Jesus and I'm/used to be Muslim grin
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by cdtg: 3:46am On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I will prove to u dat dat imaginary mothffuker does not exist.

I will find someone soon and wilful invite u to d wedding.

I loved you so much for your honesty, openess, and for your show of honour and was following the progress of this thread with keen interest.But for saying you will prove that God is a mother who does not exist I have news for you.

No matter how hard you try you will never get anyone to agree to marry you before the deadline expires because the spirit of God will stand un your way and your family will not give you that inheritance. However, God himself will make your family give you that inheritance on the day you get to believe in him by an ACT.

Please note that this is not meant to force you to believe in God. You are free to not believe in God. This is meant to purnish you for daring to say you will prove that God is a mother fucker who does not exist.

As for you victorian, I have news for you too, You will be purnished for making a man, who was only politely going about trying to hookup with his fellow atheist, to bring punishment on himself. He did not curse your God neither did he plaspheme against him and you had absolutly no reason to not wish him well. Bible says God causes his sun to shine on both the just and the unjust. If however you tender a sincere apology to him, you will go unpurnished whether or not he accepts the apology.

Dear op., if you accept victorian's apology wuthout re-stating that you will prove that God is an immaginary mother fucker who does not exist or if victorian fails to tender an apology to you and you withdraw your previous statement that you will prove that God is an immaginary mother fucker who does not exist, you will go unpurnished on the contrary, the spirit of God will speedily bring a fellow atheist you way.But if you maintain that you will prove that God is an immaginary mother fucker who does not exist, the punishment will stand.

There is a married female nairalander with the monica freecocoa who is professing atheist. Perhaps she can help call other fellow atheist who are single to this thread for you.

Hardmirror and billionaire are rich fellow atheist perhaps they will have a word or two of encouragement for you.

Lalasticlala , Mynd44 . Do help this fellow to move this thread to front page.

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 03, 2019
cdtg:

I loved you so much for your honesty, openess, and for your show of honour and was following the progress of this thread with keen interest.But for saying you will prove that God is a mother who does not exist I have news for you.

No matter how hard you try you will never get anyone to agree to marry you before the deadline expires because the spirit of God will stand un your way and your family will not give you that inheritance. However, God himself will make your family give you that inheritance on the day you get to believe in him by an ACT.

Please note that this is not meant to force you to believe in God. You are free to not believe in God. This is meant to purnish you for daring to say you will prove that God is a mother fucker who does not exist.

As for you victorian, I have news for you too, You will be purnished for making a man, who was only politely going about trying to hookup with his fellow atheist, to bring punishment on himself. He did not curse your God neither did he plaspheme against him and you had absolutly no reason to not wish him well. Bible says God causes his sun to shine on both the just and the unjust. If however you tender a sincere apology to him, you will go unpurnished whether or not he accepts the apology.

Dear op., if you accept victorian's apology wuthout re-stating that you will prove that God is an immaginary mother fucker who does not exist or if victorian fails to tender an apology to you and you withdraw your previous statement that you will prove that God is an immaginary mother fucker who does not exist, you will go unpurnished on the contrary, the spirit of God will speedily bring a fellow atheist you way.But if you maintain that you will prove that God is an immaginary mother fucker who does not exist, the punishment will stand.

There is a married female nairalander with the monica freecocoa who is professing atheist. Perhaps she can help call other fellow atheist who are single to this thread for you.

Hardmirror and billionaire are rich fellow atheist perhaps they will have a word or two of encouragement for you.

I'm out.

Na wetin dis one de claim so. Lol. anyway God dey
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by jidobaba(m): 5:36am On Feb 03, 2019
@op, what you want is a honest female. And that is like looking for a unicorn as deceit is a necessary part of the female condition.
A female atheist is an oxymoron anyway. Full of contradictions.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 6:52am On Feb 03, 2019
cdtg:

I'm out.

All curses back to you In Jesus name Amen!

Check people who have one way or the other rain curses on themselves and not me, where them dey today? Theyve learnt their lessons the hard way. It's not me but God that's fighting all my enemies both online and offline. People don't like truth, all they prefer is lies and sweet mouth.

So keep cursing yourself, not me.

If u feel have cursed him? That's your problem not mine.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 7:00am On Feb 03, 2019
DukeofNZ:

Na wetin dis one de claim so. Lol. anyway God dey

Don't mind him.

He's blind with the devil working inside of him

No man or spirit can curse me that's the truth.

So let him keep cursing himself, it's allowed.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2019
ahahnow:

What does the marriage entail. This is some thing I've never heard of before...interesting topic
It entails a female giving birth to a child (any gender) then works out of the marriage with some things as a sign of gradtitude from the male.

Anything can happend along the line. i.e. The couple might end up being married forever if they find themselves more suitable for each other. That is why the male needs an atheist since he is one.

If u are interested pls let's talk. I'll really be grateful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2019
cdtg:

I'm out.
Thanks so much.
As for victorian, I hold nothing against her. Her post is a great motivation for me. She puts up a challenge which has motivated me to work hard towards achieving my goals. If no one on this forum will attend my wedding, I'll make sure she does to prove to her that u can be or achieved anything u want if u work hard at it.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Seun pls help me a bro. Thank u. Front page plss
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Thanks so much.
As for victorian, I hold nothing against her. Her post is a great motivation for me. She puts up a challenge which has motivated me to work hard towards achieving my goals. If no one on this forum will attend my wedding, I'll make sure she does to prove to her that u can be or achieved anything u want if u work hard at it.

I'm not saying hard work doesn't pay but seal it up with prayers to marry a good wife not just any woman because of meeting up deadline. You are looking at just marrying anybody forgeting if u marry the wrong woman, OYO is the case.

Oh sorry u don't even care if she leaves later in the marriage. OK best of luck

But calling God morrafucker won't help the situation but in any case, Pls invite me to your wedding this year, I will gladly show up.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

I'm not saying hard work doesn't pay but seal it up with prayers to marry a good wife not just any woman because of meeting up deadline. You are looking at just marrying anybody forgeting if u marry the wrong woman, OYO is the case.

Oh sorry u don't even care if she leaves later in the marriage. OK best of luck

But calling God morrafucker won't help the situation but in any case, Pls invite me to your wedding this year, I will gladly show up.

“We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes.” – Gene Roddenberry

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:

“We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes.” – Gene Roddenberry

God didn't create faulty human beings, if you check and read the book of Genesis from chapter 1 to verse 31. At verse 31 it said : and God saw everything he had created and behold it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

This verse means God created everything and all humans very good. Very good does does not mean he created a faulty human being or a bad human being or cunning human being Or a human being with hole in the heart or human with down syndrome. God created us in His image, spiritually and not physically. So on the sixth day, God looked at everything He created and smiled yes they are all very good.

Now why do we have evil human beings amongst us and people born with defects in the flesh and Not in the spirit? It's because after the creation of humans by God and placing the spirit in a woman's womb, in between the process of the human been formed in the body through sperm and eggs of the woman in the womb, pregnancy occurs and the spirit started forming in flesh.

During that process of formation into flesh called a baby growing in the womb, something happened to that babe, which God had no hand in it. God has already breathe life and spirit a perfect human into A fertilized egg in the womb but something changed that flesh of that baby and the brain Into having down syndrome or a hole in the heart or even tampering with the body heart, the baby may have four feet etc.

At that moment, the body of the baby has been tampered with in the womb while forming skin and body parts it's no longer God's blame.

Now look at the other hand a perfect innocent child been born on earth. You cannot tell me every child who was born on their day of delivery is born wicked. No sir, they were not born wicked. It's society ,human beings like you and I, that turned some people wicked. The pressures of society can either turn a weak person wicked or keep him undecided or not accepting to fall .

Also remember in the times of Adam, man knows nothing about wickedness cause God created him perfect and warned him but to eat the apple, the forbidden apple but unfortunately he ate the apple with the urgings from his wife Eve and that's when Man eyes were opened , Adam eyes were opened and he could see he was naked. Before he was naked but he didn't know and so didn't care.
But after the apple was eaten, by both Adam and eve, that's when evil, cunning, deception etc was now clear to His eyes and Eves eyes and to all his generation there forth.

We are all products of Adam and Eve.

That's how the knowledge of sin came into play.

A girl child was raped against her wish and later she becomes a prostitute, is it God's fault and even the man who raped her probably when he was younger, he was raped by an aunt, and he decided to fancy raping little girls, or the man who raped her was equally raped in the Anus by an uncle or stranger and end up as gay, as he was growing up. Tell me, is it God's fault?

All parents have the responsibility to protect their children from evil, because evil lives with us whether we like to admit it or not.

But look at the society today, only few parents care about their children which is very wrong. They will say, it's God that takes care of Children. Oh really?

We should blaming stop God for our irresponsibilities on the children he gave us to take care of and train. On the day of judgement God will judge all parents who didn't fulfil their right well enough.

Lemme stop here , make I no type too much. That's all I can say about your question. So don't blame God.
He made and created everyone to be very good.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by SueZuckerberg: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I made this post on my fbk and a girl shown interest. We started chatting and exchanging contacts. She claimed she's an atheist. The day I called her and explained what d marriage entails, she shouted 'JESUS'. To me, that was a redflag. No atheist will call that name. And if I didn't let her know my motive problem would have occurred after wedding..

You don't need a wedding to have a child. You don't even have to copulate, looks like you're threading a somewhat emotional and long area that has many possibilities. Look for a woman who would be willing to donate her eggs and a surrogate willing to carry the baby to terms. Why are you going through the marriage route since you call yourself an atheist? Is it really necessary?

Sure, it would be more expensive but I don't think you...
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
SueZuckerberg:

You don't need a wedding to have a child. You don't even have to copulate, looks like you're threading a somewhat emotional and long area that has many possibilities. Look for a woman who would be willing to donate her eggs and a surrogate willing to carry the baby to terms. Why are you going through the marriage route since you call yourself an atheist? Is it really necessary?

Sure, it would be more expensive but I don't think you...

And you honestly think, there is a woman in Nigeria willing to donate her eggs? Her eggs means one of her child o. For how much? Lemme ask Are u truly a Nigerian? Or do u honestly live in Nigeria? Cause it seems everyone is screaming woman love money, woman love money! Women can die because of money o! Just have money and women will starts falling on your laps! Lol! Really?

Anyways this scenario will make everyone understands, women no love money reach that level. Na men love money more than anything in this world, even more than themselves, aka money ritualists, killing women up and down cos of money.
Prostitutes won't agree. They will even call him, money ritualist and run. And he wants to use their womb.

So please let's tell him truth and stop sugar coating things.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nanatrendy(f): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:

u said u deal in dollars yet u are trading in naira that's why I saw u as a joker. Sorry for that.
U said no sane atheist will agree without knowing what's at stake..

Sorry to ask, agree on what?
Agree in marrying me?
Do u think I will put a ring on a lady's finger without letting her know what is at stake?

If I wanted such, I wouldn't have been here looking for a lady. I would have married someone earlier on, achieved my goals then divorced her without her knowing why I married her in the first place.

Am just being sincere that's why I start from onset to let whoever interested know that is a contract marriage. And if I can tell her it's a contract marriage, what makes anybody feels I won't tell her what's at stake?

If u are interested pls let's talk then u will know everything u want to know concerning it..
am a Ghanaian that's why I asked to know in dollars. Good luck with your search
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Can u imagine? A lady is asking him how much are u paying me in dollars for this contract marriage and collect her child from her assuming they split ? He cannot even give a clear amount of how much in dollars.

He's talking about naira. Lol

And her reply : Good luck in your search!

Smiles.

It's well.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by SueZuckerberg: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

And you honestly think, there is a woman in Nigeria willing to donate her eggs? Her eggs means one of her child o. For how much? Lemme ask Are u truly a Nigerian? Or do u honestly live in Nigeria? Cause it seems everyone is screaming woman love money, woman love money! Women can die because of money o! Just have money and women will starts falling on your laps! Lol! Really?

Anyways this scenario will make everyone understands, women no love money reach that level. Na men love money more than anything in this world, even more than themselves, aka money ritualists, killing women up and down cos of money.
Prostitutes won't agree. They will even call him, money ritualist and run. And he wants to use their womb.

So please let's tell him truth and stop sugar coating things.

I was just looking through your profile where you called the guy a joker; hahaha, I am not advising him to go through with my opinion. Although I really don't see anything wrong with contract marriage if both parties are not agreeing to divorce each other which is what he's insisting. That's where I find problematic. Many, many marriages these days are contract marriages (you size up the advantages in our mind before we say yes) . The average woman loves money more then anything obviously and that's how you objectify men. It doesn't make you a gold digger; you become a gold digger if you go into it with the intention of checking out (either by killing your spouse or divorcing him). Men also objectify women in different ways but one way we do that is fixating our decisions on bodily endowments. It's just part of who we are as humans and it....

Yes or no hypothetical question: Can you marry a stark church-rat who's also uneducated, religious, and no prospects for the future even though he's the most handsome idiot in the planet? Would his handsomeness put food on the table or make you stick around for long? Even one woman I know said, no. Would you choose him even if you loved him like crazy over a very educated but somewhat ugly and well-to-do man whom you don't really love? The answer is no obviously, so dear, speak for yourself, you cannot speak for the vast majority of women.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:
Can u imagine? A lady is asking him how much are u paying me in dollars for this contract marriage and collect her child from her assuming they split ? He cannot even give a clear amount of how much in dollars.

Smiles.

It's well.

ITK. SHM.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
SueZuckerberg:

I was just looking through your profile where you called the guy a joker; hahaha, I am not advising him to go through with my opinion. Although I really don't see anything wrong with contract marriage if both parties are not agreeing to divorce each other which is what he's insisting. That's where I find problematic. Many, many marriages these days are contract marriages (you size up the advantages in our mind before we say yes) . The average woman loves money more then anything obviously and that's how you objectify men. It doesn't make you a gold digger; you become a gold digger if you go into it with the intention of checking out (either by killing your spouse or divorcing him). Men also objectify women in different ways but one way we do that is fixating our decisions on bodily endowments. It's just part of who we are as humans and it....

Yes or no hypothetical question: Can you marry a stark church-rat who's also uneducated, religious, and no prospects for the future even though he's the most handsome idiot in the planet? Would his handsomeness put food on the table or make you stick around for long? Even one woman I know said, no. Would you choose him even if you loved him like crazy over a very educated but somewhat ugly and well-to-do man whom you don't really love? The answer is no obviously, so dear, speak for yourself, you cannot speak for the vast majority of women.

Every woman wants what's good for herself likewise a man too. But the most handsome man if he decides not to be educated and also decides to be poor? That's his problem and his decision.
Because God has given everybody the mandate to be great and have dominion over lesser things and animals in life, by if such person was either unfortunate to be born in a family that don't believe in education or the person was somewhat lazy to educate himself and re-brand himself, well I won't blame any woman who wouldn't want him

The way I look and behave years back is different and more refined now. I use to stammer before in every sentence I say but today I speak fluently. And I appear more exotic. You know why? Because I vow to myself I want to be and appear the best I can be. I want to be a fluent speaker, so stammer get behind me! I prayed about it and started understanding myself and dig deep of why do I stammer. I found the answer and I completely destroyed it.
I'm a graduate because my forced me to take jamb, if not I would have been a stark illiterate sewing people's clothes for peanuts.
I decided to train myself in some aspects of my life and my mum also added her own into my life, coupled with God's protection and Grace. There are lots of woman and even like me out there. For me to go through life and re-brand myself, do u think I would want to marry a stark illiterate because he's handsome?
Hell no!
There are stark illiterate men out there who have money and they are very fine, but unfortunately I can't marry such men because our thinking won't be the same. His thought process about handling marriage and women will be low, and I bet u he won't be able to contain his anger , it will be his Law in the house and no other. And lemme tell you, women like me don't believe in its either your Law or no other. I have a say in the union as well. But he wouldnt see it that way.
That's why most women would rather choose an educated, successful man or even with potentials, whether fine or excessively ugly to an illiterate man who is either successful or poor.
Because of the mindset. Everything is not all about money.

If not? All the women, Op has met should have quickly said yes! I accept and sell their future for a pot of porridge. That's the plain truth.
A Ghana lady asked how much in dollars? She weigh the odds and feel mehn I can't sell my future and present for some thousands of naira. Hell no!

So Op should start talking in dollars, maybe women will rush and take up his offer.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

Why the look?

Am serious, am not joking.

He go shock am soon, that with everything he claims to want to offer any woman who agrees to be his wife, no one serious will come forth.
Let's watch and see. His time is near to accept Jesus is Lord and God, who is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit truly exist.
I can bet you, few weeks down the deadline, he will start praying for help to just see any woman marry.

It's not a curse, but it's what have foreseen already.
That's if op never start thinking of praying already.

cheesy
Lolz you really like this your Jesus/God character a lot

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
DukeofNZ:

ITK. SHM.

cool
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
Lolz you really like this your Jesus/God character a lot

I love Jesus Christ cheesy
I love God cheesy

And if not for God, I won't be alive today. So many instances I survived death traps and woke up after my heart shut down. In different instances but God gave my heart life, over and over and over and over again! I woke up! Several times enemies tried cutting me off!
Tell me! Why won't I love Jesus! Why won't I love God!
What no man can do for me! God did it over and over again!

My brother, am all for God and He truly exist and He's extremely powerful!

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

Smiles.

It's well.
she's from Ghana, and beside she ain't Good lookin. undecided
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

I love Jesus Christ cheesy
I love God cheesy

[And if not for God, I won't be alive today. So many instances I survived death traps and woke up after my heart shut down. In different instances but God gave my heart life, over and over and over and over again! I woke up! Several times enemies tried cutting me off!
Tell me! Why won't I love Jesus! Why won't I love God!
What no man can do for me! God did it over and over again!

My brother, am all for God and He truly exist and He's extremely powerful!
Really shocked shocked well thank God for you sha,as me i don't believe in any god.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
she's from Ghana, and beside she ain't Good lookin. undecided

Which one is Ghana again? I know she's from ghana

But Op wants any woman he can take to his family and present to them as his intending bride. And the woman must marry him and bear him a child, then after some years they can split. He will pay her off and collect his child.
So which one is she's from Ghana? undecided
As long as she's a woman, and she can give birth. She's qualified
And remember he didn't say a beautiful woman. He said any woman who doesn't believe in God. In quote.

A woman he met earlier screamed Jesus! When he told her what he wanted. And because she screamed Jesus! He cancelled her form. She's not qualified.

Women claiming online they don't believe in God, money don land o! grin

Where una dey? cheesy
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
Really shocked shocked well thank God for you sha,as me i don't believe in any god.

I swear! I'm serious.

Maybe it's a spirit waking me up from the dead I don't know but I believe it's God almighty waking me up!

Well don't believe, it's your choice. smiley
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

Which one is Ghana again? I know she's from ghana

But Op wants any woman he can take to his family and present to them as his intending bride. And the woman must marry him and bear him a child, then after some years they can split. He will pay her off and collect his child.
So which one is she's from Ghana? undecided
As long as she's a woman, and she can give birth. She's qualified
And remember he didn't say a beautiful woman. He said any woman who doesn't believe in God. In quote.

A woman he met earlier screamed Jesus! When he told her what he wanted. And because she screamed Jesus! He cancelled her form. She's not qualifie

Women claiming online they don't believe in God, money don land o! grin

Where una dey? cheesy
hmmm I thought we have a lot of Atheist in Religion section, and some of them are females. undecided
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
hmmm I thought we have a lot of Atheist in Religion section, and some of them are females. undecided

I'm baffled myself cheesy

Cause I see them saying they don't believe in God.

Now money don show! They are no where to be found!

angry
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Babacele: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
God doesn't care if you are an atheist or not . He doesn't think like man. For all have sinned and fall short of His glory. God of our hearts sees the hearts of all men. Nigerians claim we worship God and believes he exists ,but our sleeping in churches has not stopped the evils in our homes ,offices, streets and our lives . If an atheist does the will of the father by trying his best to be a better human over one who sleeps in church and does evil, who truly is doing the will of the father? God in his infinite love and mercy doesn't think like biased man who selfishly forgets so easily that all ideals have contributed to his evolution and civilization ; privileges which he would readily deny any person not his camp: belief,sex,gender,race, class etc

Why can't we copy God who this moment gives his blessings to all irrespective of our worthiness or not? While acknowledging the existence of God,those who worship him ,does in truth and in spirit.

By their fruits ,ye shall know them says that epitome of democracy: Jesus Christ who would have looked beyond OP's mistake and prayed for him to find his rib and enjoy the blessing from God. Op God would provide you a good spouse, amen, for I know when you find one ,nothing else would appeal to you again for you would worship her- an image of God. And don't be too angry with differing opinions, God made life so variegated. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Uyo / Come mingle with moi here @Naya / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.