Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (57187 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by frankobobby(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
That's why i always advise people to get their voters card
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by bullabong(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't talk to alphas smiley
Hahaha...smart really.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by bullabong(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't talk to alphas smiley
Hahaha...smart really .
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pvzo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Guy �Shey u go hear my own advise, no date compound girls, compound girl go tight u and your parol .........strike out from there you get wife.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by luminouz(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Omudia11:
And this was the same person who opened a thread castigating and denigrating his 17yr old sister for dating and sleeping with boys.
Look who wants to sleep with small girls now. Hypocrite!!!!
Omudia..why u mumu like this na? undecided
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
bullabong:
Hahaha...smart really .

Naso

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Speedyconnect15: 6:09am On Feb 03, 2019
djon78:

naturally a woman from 20 maximum 23, should have gotten married to a much older men of from 32 upwards. But today, women will say they want to get education and work. That's why we have so many women in there 30s not married. And the late twenties are also joining the que.

That's why I advise my young relatives who are women, to marry btw 21 to 23, and marry a man in his 30s, you will be giving that man your best years.

I find your continual use of women " giving men their best years" repulsive.

It's infra dig!
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Stargurl20(f): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Agbaya alaini tiju
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Stargurl20:
Agbaya alaini tiju

Ori e turninoniown

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Rhea(f): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hidemyface:
From experience guys that have played such game, any regrets? Been avoiding them but the temptation just heighten this week cos I work from home.

You wan give am belle be that. You just dey reach out every other day to take keep body together. The day you go score, na her mother go give you the news with a big ghana must go bag in front of your house as per we are moving in with you levels. And like many over-experienced chaps don talk for here, compound t-o-t-o means an end to outside t-o-t-o, unless you wan stage nollywood fight for ya domot.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Rhea:

You wan give am belle be that. You just dey reach out every other day to take keep body together. The day you go score, na her mother go give you the news with a big ghana must go bag in front of your house as per we are moving in with you levels. And like many over-experienced chaps don talk for here, compound t-o-t-o means an end to outside t-o-t-o, unless you wan stage nollywood fight for ya domot.

I don hear.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by ISISs(m): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2019
pocohantas:

At least you won't go near one.

You will see a guy arguing that it is okay for an 18yr old to be dating a man in his 30s, fine both are ADULTS. What I don't understand is why guys freak out when their younger sisters start dating. I guess men love to protect their own, while knacking another person's teenage ADULT sister... Una well done o grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
ISISs:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Did I lie? grin

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by ISISs(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
pocohantas:

Did I lie? grin
Walahi u did not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.