Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (57176 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
WORDWORLD:

# bolded reminds me of this funny joke allegedly Mugabe's.
grin grin grin grin grin hahaha

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

You've really said a lot especially molesting young boys, make I no talk about my experience. Women play victim card. Aside the age difference, I was more concern about the consequence being we're neighbors. An 18yr old is already an adult.

I hope you won't mind when your 18 years old daughter is knacking a man twice her age. There is one reason men like you dread having female children, because you know what men like you can do to a female child. Because you know she isn't an adult after all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:
Y should i prove myself to a riff raff like you?,I'm very sure you are one of those jobless boys that runs their mouth only online..infact i can't argue no more,OK,i be ashawo and I'm dating like 3 guys now,they spend money on me well,yes,I'm a who're
Happy now?

Stop wasting your time, they are not wired to have a conversation like sensible creatures.

They think everyone is like their mother and sisters. I can't understand why any man with a working brain would think every woman fcks around. Except if that is what he sees everyday or he is projecting his own life on you. That is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Thanks jare,anty mi...
pocohantas:

Stop wasting your time, they are not wired to have a conversation like sensible creatures.

They think everyone is like their mother and sisters. I can't understand why any man with a working brain would think every woman fcks around. Except if that is what he sees everyday or he is projecting his own life on you. That is unacceptable.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by KODACK: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:
From experience guys that have played such game, any regrets? Been avoiding them but the temptation just heighten this week cos I work from home.

@ hidemyface

I have positive and negative advise....the choice is yours to pick.

1st of all,it is bad.
Assume you have a sister or daughter.....you wouldn't want such for her.
It's a bold step you took to know her age.....and I think you should abstain.... Go for her elder sister,who is more mature.

Now let me break the camel's back..... grin
The peniz have a different soul from your mind.

I have had experience from such,but I ran away......cos neighbor runs babes are toxic.
Someone said if you are about to move out....hit and run,sounds nice but not good.

Every you doing man fantasies on you fresh meat....... It just God that is helping man to fight through it.......... Don't you know that fresh meat is always tight,warm,fresh and the ring tone they give when you do a proper job is worth making millions in the music industry?

I have yanshed a street chick....dated another ...and nothing happened....but I have not done neighbor.

But if you must do neighbor, make sure it have a mutual understanding of what's up......fucker with no feelings.

Note.........
The most painful experience in life is not the mistakes you make.....but the things you look back at and wish you would have done.

Straffers for life kiss

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

I hope you won't mind when your 18 years old daughter is knacking a man twice her age. There is one reason men like you dread having female children, because you know what men like you can do to a female child. Because you know she isn't an adult after all...

ALL DIS GRAMMAR NA VICTIM MENTALITY YOU DEY DISPLAY TYPICAL OF WOMEN WHO CHOOSE TO LIVE A LOOSE LIFE!!! MAKING IT SEEM AS IF HE WANTS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GIRL BECAUSE OF HER AGE IS JUST TOO LAME. SHE IS NOT A BABY, MOST LADIES' PROBLEM IS THAT THEY THINK WITH THEIR PUCCY WHEN ITS REQUIRED OF THEM TO USE THEIR BRAIN. IF I HAVE A DAUGHTER, I TRAIN HER RIGHT FROM DAY ONE AS A WOMAN OF DIGNITY AND NOT A LITTLE GIRL THAT CAN BE MESSED AROUND WITH BECAUSE IT'S A WOMAN'S REALITY THAT SHE WILL GET ADVANCES FROM MEN, OLD AND YOUNG.
MY DAUGHTER WILL NEVER HARBOUR THAT VICTIM'S MENTALITY AS AN EXCUSE, THAT CHOICE OF A LOOSE LIFE!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

When you clocked 18, did you see yourself as a adult or a kid? You didn't admire the attention men were throwing at you especially those twice your age that wished to date you. Were you open to telling them your age not minding that they might see you as still too young for them? Me finding out her age shows the level I place myself. Why una dey carry this matter for head like wig? I tire o. Is this something new?

8 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Emaprince: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:
Y should i prove myself to a riff raff like you?,I'm very sure you are one of those jobless boys that runs their mouth only online..infact i can't argue no more,OK,i be ashawo and I'm dating like 3 guys now,they spend money on me well,yes,I'm a who're
Happy now?
Sorry. No vex
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Emaprince: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

When you clocked 18, did you see yourself as a adult or a kid? You didn't admire the attention men were throwing at you especially those twice your age that wished to date you. Were you open to telling them your age not minding that they might see you as still too young for them? Me finding out her age shows the level I place myself. Why una dey carry this matter for head like wig? I tire o. Is this something new?
all you see are pretenders who loves to play the victim card. See her mouth like say she no enjoy the attention she got when she was 18. Or she never was humped. Is she a virgin? No. Did she marry all the men that dated her? No. But they are here acting like its a crime to date a girl, spend money on her and have sex with her without marrying her.

I don't know why older women hate it when attention goes to the young one..yet same old women do admire young men.

Coming online and acting like saints, but in real life, we know what's up. Thots

6 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Nice deflection grin
He couldn't/didn't answer the question.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by djon78(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
The truth is that the more matured you are as a man, the deeper attraction for younger women. This is a fact women may not understand. And during our grandfathers generation, that is why most men married more than one wife, they married the first one earlier, latter in mid life they marry another, some even marry three etc.
My mums dad married 3 wives, while my dad's father married 2 wives.

I think it is only in Northern Nigeria you may still get a bit of that now.

It is just modernization that turned everything upside down. That is why scenarios like this present case arose. And surprisingly most young women are the ones that even give men green light, you will be shocked at what they know. And if you are not self controlled well, you will fall. Moreover 18years is the age of consent in our laws. So 18 is legal in the eyes of the law.
But if it is 17 below, my hand no dey am.

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Nice deflection grin
He couldn't/didn't answer the question.

You mean your PROBLEM is because he is about twice her age grin

pocohantas:

# bolded is your PROBLEM?! And at age 18?! WHAT KIND OF HYPOCRISY IS THIS? ARE YOU SAYING IF HE IS SAME AGE AS HER'S , HE IS GOOD TO GO?!!!

So what is the whole AGE OF 'SEXUAL CONSENT being 18 all about?! Perhaps it should be changed to 40 when ladies reach their menopause may be then, they would have attained ADULTHOOD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
djon78:
The truth is that the more matured you are as a man, the deeper attraction for younger women. This is a fact women may not understand. And during our grandfathers generation, that is why most men married more than one wife, they married the first one earlier, latter in mid life they marry another, some even marry three etc.
My mums dad married 3 wives, while my dad's father married 2 wives.

I think it is only in Northern Nigeria you may still get a bit of that now.

It is just modernization that turned everything upside down. That is why scenarios like this present case arose. And surprisingly most young women are the ones that even give men green light, you will be shocked at what they know. And if you are not self controlled well, you will fall. Moreover 18years is the age of consent in our laws. So 18 is legal in the eyes of the law.
But if it is 17 below, my hand no dey am.

By societal structure ladies marry men that are older than they are. By our natural instinct a girl of 13 is way far more matured than a boy her age. Even at 13 a typical age of PUBERTY in most girls, she has already started thinking about men.

IT IS NOT EVEN UP TO 100 YEARS WHICH THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CHANGED AGE OF CONSENT FROM 13 TO 18. IN MANY EUROPEAN COUNTRIES IT IS STILL BETWEEN 14 AND 18.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by djon78(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
WORDWORLD:

By societal structure ladies marry men that are older than they are. By our natural instinct a girl of 13 is way far more matured than a boy her age. Even at 13 a typical age of PUBERTY in most girls, she has already started thinking about men.

naturally a woman from 20 maximum 23, should have gotten married to a much older men of from 32 upwards. But today, women will say they want to get education and work. That's why we have so many women in there 30s not married. And the late twenties are also joining the que.

That's why I advise my young relatives who are women, to marry btw 21 to 23, and marry a man in his 30s, you will be giving that man your best years.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
djon78:

naturally a woman from 20 maximum 23, should have gotten married to a much older men of from 32 upwards. But today, women will say they want to get education and work. That's why we have so many women in there 30s not married. And the late twenties are also joining the que.

That's why I advise my young relatives who are women, to marry btw 21 to 23, and marry a man in his 30s, you will be giving that man your best years.

Some of these young girls seem to understand that fact you pointed above. They don't hesitate to get married while still being in the school system. THEY DON'T WANT TO END UP AS OLD CARGOES, LIVING A FRUSTRATED LIFE, LIKE MOST 30 SOMETHING LADIES ARE LIVING TODAY BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FIND MEN WILLING TO MARRY THEM AT SUCH AN 'ADULT' AGE.

Marriage doesn't hinder a woman from going to school or work. The best student that graduated from University of Ibadan few years ago is a married woman.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
djon78:

There is nothing that will ever please you all. I won't be surprised to see you on another thread bashing Nigerian ladies. Calling them desperate with no ambition other than marriage. Talks of how they are always looking for a man to use as poverty alleviation, unlike their white counterparts with careers and goals. No be una again?

How can a woman getting education and a career leave her single? I thought Nigerian men love independent ladies? grin grin

Confused lots.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by ibkayee(f): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Only reason most of these old men chase after young girls is because it's easier to impress and manipulate a 18 year old than a woman his own age. Otherwise I don't know what a decrepit 30 year old pensioner would have in common with an 18 year old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
ibkayee:
Only reason most of these old men chase after young girls is because it's easier to impress and manipulate a 18 year old than a woman his own age. Otherwise I don't know what a decrepit 30 year old pensioner would have in common with an 18 year old

Evening newspapers are hard to please na

One minute they want an independent career woman, the next minute they are eyeing a teenager...When I say they love them dependent, they will start arguing with me.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
ibkayee:

A woman his own age is an OLD CARGO. Why will any reasonable man be chasing after an OLD CARGO.

Let's put it to perspective. You expect this guy at 30 plus to chase after his age mate already approaching menopause?!

And why are these 30 something not easier to impress?!!! Is it that they are too DUMB to not realise that they should be the easiest catch because age is not on their side?!

7 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by AHCB: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
ibkayee:

are you stating your opinion or you are stating facts?

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by djon78(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

There is nothing that will ever please you all. I won't be surprised to see you no another thread, bashing Nigerian ladies. Calling them desperate with no ambition other than marriage. Talks of how they are always looking for a man to use as poverty alleviation, unlike their white counterparts with careers and goals. No be una again?

Confused lots.

No my dear we are not confused, but that is nature I am talking Here. Do you even know how a man feels when he is with a younger woman It is unexplainable to a woman.
Women don't even know how men are wired.

See I am a man. And I am telling you a mans mind.

Women should marry young and marry a man in 30s up. This my summation was even gotten from one American online publication I came across. The guy was advising men to marry from 32 upwards. He said that men should marry young women from 21 to 23, that will give men the best years of there life, so that when she gets old the man will pay back by staying put with her.

So as a man if a woman give you her best young years of freshness, then you will be committed to her even in her older years.
That was why our fathers had good marriages, because they married young women who gave them there best years.

But today it's a different ball game, and serious crisis is being created where many women in there 30s are still unmarried. It is alarming.
In fact in all honesty, it is very worrying and disturbing to me, because a terrible generational crisis has been created.
That's why I advise my young relatives who are women, latest 23 you should be married to a much older man of 30s, go and make your husband happy with your freshness, give him your best years, let him have that your juice and he will be faithful by your side on your older years

5 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by ibkayee(f): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Evening newspapers are hard to please na

One minute they want an independent career woman, the next minute they are eyeing a teenager...When I say they love them dependent, they will start arguing with me.
An 18 year old is technically seen as an adult and I know that some relationships with large age gaps can work out, as long as it’s formed organically and not done with an agenda

Lol when you see ancestors making it their life mission to hunt after barely formed embryos, you know they’re after the power imbalance that will likely come with it that will give him the upper hand, allowing them to control her essentially
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol don't mind them, nothing wrong with being in a relationship with someone younger than you but an 18 year old - 30 dynamic is just weird, you're at completely different stages of your life development wise, mentally etc, just as per life experiences in general. I'd even understand a 24 year old, but 18? Nah, there's just something very exploitative about it

I am even wondering what they will be talking about. BODMAS? Ecosystem? angry

Lol, leave these ones.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
ibkayee:

An 18 year old is technically seen as an adult and I know that some relationships with large age gaps can work out, as long as it’s formed organically and not done with an agenda

Lol when you see ancestors making it their life mission to hunt after barely formed embryos, you know they’re after the power imbalance that will likely come with it that will give him the upper hand, allowing them to control her essentially

They will still ask you if it is fact or ...wetin be that English sef. It is the same reason they go for dependent women. It is not like they are so altruistic. It is just their way of watching out for themselves, their ego and ability to control.

Yes, there are people who do it for genuine reasons, but for the majority, it isn't.

Which is why it pisses me off whenever they try to make it a religious issue when such topic hits FP. Men all over Nigeria sleep with teenagers. The next day, they dress up, login to NL and act all alpha.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

You all are confused.

Even God had to ask Adam a question twice in the garden of Eden. But I understand, y'all have two brains, one up and one down. The one down has a way of overriding the one up.

If not, I can't understand how the same men who claim they want independent women, will also want to date teenagers. Abi are teenagers now independent.

The only thing fresh about an older man is most times financial stability. Which is why they marry you and give the freshness to the younger ex-bf on the side... grin grin

May be because you are still living in the past. Men are marrying teenagers today and are not allowing marriage to hinder her progress in life, becoming the kind of woman they want in her and which she wants to be.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by djon78(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

You all are confused.

Even God had to ask Adam a question twice in the garden of Eden. But I understand, y'all have two brains, one up and one down. The one down has a way of overriding the one up.

If not, I can't understand how the same men who claim they want independent women, will also want to date teenagers. Abi are teenagers now independent.

The only thing fresh about an older man is most times financial stability. Which is why they marry you and give the freshness to the younger ex-bf on the side... grin grin

Story aunty leave matter. And I wasn't talking about teenagers rather from 21 up.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

They will still ask you if it is fact or ...wetin be that English sef. It is the same reason they go for dependent women. It is not like they are so altruistic. It is just their way of watching out for themselves, their ego and ability to control.

Yes, there are people who do it for genuine reasons, but for the majority, it isn't.

Which is why it pisses me off whenever they try to make it a religious issue when such topic hits FP. Men all over Nigeria sleep with teenagers. The next day, they dress up, login to NL and act all alpha.

Am glad you didn't say RAPE. Could it be mutual sex with these teenagers? Bear in mind, this said girl is 18 years old what then is your argument.?! That these ALPHA males choose NOT to sleep with old women but young ones with the firm breast who fall within the AGE OF SEXUAL CONSENT?!

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by ibkayee(f): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol don't mind them, nothing wrong with being in a relationship with someone younger than you but an 18 year old - 30 dynamic is just weird, you're at completely different stages of your life development wise, mentally etc, just as per life experiences in general. I'd even understand a 24 year old, but 18? Nah, there's just something very exploitative about it
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Confused lots.
Never listen to the things they say,
Watch the things they do. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by ibkayee(f): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

I am even wondering what they will be talking about. BODMAS? Ecosysyem? angry

Lol, leave these ones.
grin grin
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by AHCB: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
Opinions are truly like buttholes.

I wonder why a sane human would give himself/herself migraines just because two consenting adults decide to date themselves.

The mind buggles... actually the mind needs to relax.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.