Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (57179 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by BanevsJoker(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Congratulations on a happy marriage. Would like to have such a relationship but man, the age diff is much cos I'm well above 30 and she is just entering 18 but you won't know cos of the mature body. They're five GIRLS in that family though I fancy her more but I have been avoiding all of them but it's like they are just being persistent cos they know I don't have a woman and hardly bring any home.
Awon eyan R. Kelly.

20 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by OmoManU: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2019
You dulling, what many are secretly praying for

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Itzurboi(m): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2019
lilmax:
there are regrets of course

your confidence, respect, integrity should always be intact

get the ones outside your home its less stressful, no quarrel no fight....

well except it's one month to parking out grin
Die minute goal(90+ 2minutes)... u are the boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pulsa(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Yeah but bulk of my time is putting up my own startup.

Are you by any chance involved in the software industry?

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2019
ceeroh:
I'm in the same dilemma, mine is not a compound girl though, but we live on the same street. I wan enter this girl, but people too respect me for area. Na my fear be dat, and she seems like someone that will cast if I do the do.
gringrin
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Eberex(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2019
you can if your rent is expiring very soon. I REPEAT, very soon.

So that you can vamoos after every every

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by ecstasy357(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2019
cry
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Ikem11(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2019
Larryfest:

You are very correct but i don't think the op is the settling down type, he just want to have a taste of the compound girls..

Yeah u right and that's a big problem. If he wants to play James bond he should never try it with his lodge mates... It's a suicide mission.

Even his headline says "Ladies" not "a lady" which means he want to Bleep them all.

Omo see u see grave

8 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2019
stupidity:
Bros fvck the pvssy, nor fear. I Dey your back.

How to fvck a compound girl:

Na play play things, if you sabi watch movies or fake watching telemundo, you don tear the pants by that.

I nor wan spoil your mind. But if na me, I fvck the five girls.
Bros fear God o

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2019
Lol. This one na project topic on its own.

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by ecstasy357(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:
From experience guys that have played such game, any regrets? Been avoiding them but the temptation just heighten this week cos I work from home.

I've tried it. Its not funny, and it's even casual yet she's expecting me to take it to d next level or else....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by bhella10: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2019
stupidity:
Bros fvck the pvssy, nor fear. I Dey your back.

How to fvck a compound girl:

Na play play things, if you sabi watch movies or fake watching telemundo, you don tear the pants by that.

I nor wan spoil your mind. But if na me, I fvck the five girls.
correct guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nembeboi: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Neighbor neighbor is very dangerous oo. Naso i take give one belle wey born my first son and de drama dat came with de pregnancy and child wasn't funny. So u beta avoid except u indeed to be serious with de neighbor

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by xtremeTall(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Inside life
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by IamPlato(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:
Thank you guys.
she I About To Be 18? Bros Fear God Na... Abeg Help Me Collect Her Number, let Me Handle Her. I'm In My 20s.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Dshocker(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:
From experience guys that have played such game, any regrets? Been avoiding them but the temptation just heighten this week cos I work from home.

You will easily get tired of her and secondly,you wouldn't be able to bring in another girl,else trouble starts.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Thekillingjoke: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2019
I am currently in a situation like this.

It's been like 4years +, and hella complicated

5 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2019
Op, neighbour parole is not worth it o. U will end up regretting it
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Tallesty1(m): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2019
If I talk now e go be like say I too sabi.

One thing is your food, she will eat everything. It is just as if you're married.

Secondly, you will have a lot of explanations and introduction to do.

You will have to explain every female visitor and introduce her as well.

If she's a clingy type then you will never have personal time.

You will renew her house rent on she will move in with you officially.

You will start seeing what you are not supposed to see and you will not understand her friendship with males. You will think she cheats even when she's faithful.

And finally, don't keep expensive Electronics at home. She will definitely break them someday.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2019
pulsa:

Are you by any chance involved in the software industry?
Yes I am.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Itzurboi(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2019
ecstasy357:

I've tried it. Its not funny, and it's even casual yet she's expecting me to take it to d next level or else....
Lol why date APC lady, they are always obsessed with NEXT LEVEL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pulsa(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Yes, very true but you have to learn to balance your life socially. I won't say I regret the sacrifices tho. I just choose not to reply him above. Calling me a boi is insulting. My first startup is up 12 years now with about 5 staffs. I just had to let it go as a severance package to my cofounder to form another one. I've seen the ups and downs of doing business especially a tech based one. It takes a lot from you and that was why I never knew any woman until I crossed 30. My present startup is based on distributed team so I basically work from home now. I guess one of the downside of working from home is the temptation especially when you're not married or sex starved.
I sincerely feel you on this, I am currently on my second startup also, and its also necessary to try to balance things up, I also lagged on women issues during my first startup.

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pulsa(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Yes I am.
Nice to meet you dude, what is ur startup by the way?
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Toseenlove: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2019
SUPERPACK:
you must be stupid.

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Yoighaman(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Congratulations on a happy marriage. Would like to have such a relationship but man, the age diff is much cos I'm well above 30 and she is just entering 18 but you won't know cos of the mature body. They're five GIRLS in that family though I fancy her more but I have been avoiding all of them but it's like they are just being persistent cos they know I don't have a woman and hardly bring any home.

I dated a 19 years old girl when I was 36 and everything went fine and lovely until she picked out another girl's number from my phone and assumed I was dating her, funny thing was the other lady in question used to be a waitress where I hung out and I took her just as a sister, she even calls me Egbon and asked me to help her get another job.

The girl ended our relationship just like that, abruptly, maybe a mature lady wouldn't have acted that way. Dating a much younger girl has got its pros and cons.

11 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by lowaist101: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2019
don't do it unless you are ready for many negative consequences!

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by model419(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2019
Yes am here,vtalk to me.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2019
Kcgeology:
if are looking forward to a healthy relationship, i see no reason y u shud nt date ur neighbour. U are favourably disposed to study her and knw her true nature. U dont lose respect by dating ur yard or lodge mate, u lose respect whn u lack self control and flirt around with every dick n harry. My wife used to be my neighbour for two years. We gist, laugh, play, quarrel just like neighbours. When i discovered what a treasure she was, i neva wasted time to tell her my mind. Am happily married today.

Ur case is different from the OP. He's a giration boy! grin

6 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2019
dont enter her o. Run for your dear life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.