Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (57172 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Which safer hands?..or its greediness,cos one thing for sure is that the man jst wants sex,jst sex!!..so how is she safe?..u guys have better change your ways,i pray a 40 yr old man sleep with ur 18yr old daughter (AMEN!!!)
Yoighaman:

Cosmopolitan men now abound everywhere and our daughters are in safer hands....lol....I dated a 19 year old when I was 36, so? A young woman is like a cub, train her to your fit and she'd never go wild when she grows to become a Lion, on the other hand, dating wounded Lions can be catastrophic, avoiding them seems a smart advice.

BTW, Ojukwu and Bianca were happy, so is the Emir of Kano and his new bride but seriously sha, their own age difference no be here o, haba cheesy
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
If she tempts u,tell her to read her book wink,what happens to self control?...even if u weight 100kg,i go still slap u cos of dis ur posts,make i no sha catch you
Hidemyface:

How can an 18years old be intentionally tempting a 30+ yr old?
Looking at your profile pic, you might weight up to 55-60kg. I bench with 70-80kg at the gym. Your mind go carry your hand to slap me angry
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Emaprince: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Your train of thoughts is distorted... And you seem to be desperately trying to salve your conscience because you perhaps have a reputation of deceiving young girls just to get laid.

Now, it's one thing to have sexual thoughts about a young girl that's perhaps very developed, but it's another thing entirely for such a grown ass man to be nursing those thoughts...and trying to make deliberate efforts to sleep with her. Not having a defined relationship o... nack and go. And, no I wasn't, at 18, getting humped by some man who was nearly or over 10 years older.

All ye perverts! Repent! You'll have daughters.
keep quiet woman. This is what women are mostly known for. More women sleep with under age boys than their male counterparts do the girls. Open a thread about this and see how many men were disvirgined by older women when they were still 14, 15 etc. I had my little experience too. A man may talk about it just like the OP because we don't pretend..but a woman will go to her grave with the experience...and nobody will ever know it happened.

I know a man is expected to enjoy the experience, but when the table is turned, it becomes a crime.

Just goan sit at the back madam. An 18yr old girl with enough endowment is good to go. You want her to date a 20yr old Naija guy that is still living and feeding off parents...and will do NOTHING worthy of note for the girl except free sex?

Stop acting like saint. When you were young, even if you were not humped(though those in their twenties humped you) by older men, you enjoyed all the attention they gave you. Well, that is if you were endowed front and back.

Calling men perverts won't change shit. The younger the fresher...as far as she is 18 and above

*modified*

Why is it a knack and go..according to? How about all the financial gains that will come the girls way? Are this dumb? Or why do women deliberately always play the victim in everything?
You enjoy spending a mans money and all the expensive gifts phones etc that he will get for you with money he laboured for. But you will end up claiming used and dump because you two agreed to have sex?

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Shameless fvckboy ko?!!!

NA RAPE?!!!

AND YOU WANT TO BLAME A MAN FOR FVCKING YOU AFTER IT IS YOU WHO WILLINGLY OPENED YOUR LEGS WIDE LIKE PAIR OF BROKEN COMPASSES.

A GIRL AT 18 NO GET SENSE?!!! IF SHE BY HERSELF VALUES HER OWN SELF, HER LIFE, HER FUTURE, SHE OF COURSE KNOWS THE RIGHT THING TO DO AND WHICH IS TO KEEP HER LEGS CROSSED UNTIL HE PUTS A WEDDING RING IN THAT FINGER.

LADIES, STOP LYING TO YOUR SELVES ALWAYS PLAYING VICTIM MENTALITY.

EXCEPT RAPE, WHAT EVER COMES OUT OF YOUR CHOICE TO OPEN YOUR LEGS WIDE OPEN FOR A MAN. THE CONSEQUENCES OF IT IS YOURS TO BEAR.

SEE HOW, THEY ARE PARADING THIS THREAD WITH THE INSINUATION THAT THE GIRL IS TOO YOUNG TO KNOW HER RIGHT FROM HER LEFT.

YOUNG AT 18?!!! THIS SAME GUY SAID HE NEVER KNEW A WOMAN UNTIL HE CROSSED 30. THIS CAN BE SAID ABOUT MANY MEN BUT CAN'T BE SAID ABOUT MANY WOMEN WHO ALOT HAVE LOST THEIR VIRGINITY SINCE THE AGE OF 12 BY CHOICE AND NOT BY FORCE.

WHAT I FIND DISTURBINGLY TRUE IS THE CHOICE OF LIFE OF SELF DECEPTION VERY INHERENT WITH FEMALE FOLKS.

DON'T BLAME MEN WHO DUMP YOU LADIES INTO THE TRASH CAN AFTERWARDS, FOR YOU BY YOURSELF CHOSE TO BE A MUMU, SLAUGHTERED ON THE ALTAR OF PLEASURE.

PLEASURE WHICH YOU BOTH ENJOYED AND YOU ACTUALLY WANTED TOO BUT WILL ALWAYS BE PRENTENDING.

LADIES, YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND STILL HAVE IT.

LADIES, MAKE UNA GIVE UNA SELF BRAIN AND STOP LIVING A LIFE OF SELF DECEPTION ALWAYS PLAYING VICTIM MENTALITY.

Cc: Simplep

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Shameless fvckboy ko?!!!

NA RAPE?!!!

AND YOU WANT TO BLAME A MAN FOR FVCKING YOU AFTER IT IS YOU WHO WILLINGLY OPENED YOUR LEGS WIDE LIKE PAIR OF BROKEN COMPASSES.

A GIRL AT 18 NO GET SENSE?!!! IF SHE BY HERSELF VALUES HER OWN SELF, HER LIFE, HER FUTURE, SHE OF COURSE KNOWS THE RIGHT THING TO DO AND WHICH IS TO KEEP HER LEGS CROSSED UNTIL HE PUTS A WEDDING RING IN THAT FINGER.

LADIES, STOP LYING TO YOUR SELVES ALWAYS PLAYING VICTIM MENTALITY.

EXCEPT RAPE, WHAT EVER COMES OUT OF YOUR CHOICE TO OPEN YOUR LEGS WIDE OPEN FOR A MAN. THE CONSEQUENCES OF IT IS YOURS TO BEAR.

SEE HOW, THEY ARE PARADING THIS THREAD WITH THE INSINUATION THAT THE GIRL IS TOO YOUNG TO KNOW HER RIGHT FROM HER LEFT.

YOUNG AT 18?!!! THIS SAME GUY SAID HE NEVER KNEW A WOMAN UNTIL HE CROSSED 30. THIS CAN BE SAID ABOUT MANY MEN BUT CAN'T BE SAID ABOUT MANY WOMEN WHO ALOT HAVE LOST THEIR VIRGINITY SINCE THE AGE OF 12 BY CHOICE AND NOT BY FORCE.

WHAT I FIND DISTURBINGLY TRUE IS THE CHOICE OF LIFE OF SELF DECEPTION VERY INHERENT WITH FEMALE FOLKS.

DON'T BLAME MEN WHO DUMP YOU LADIES INTO THE TRASH CAN AFTERWARDS, FOR YOU BY YOURSELF CHOSE TO BE A MUMU, SLAUGHTERED ON THE ALTAR OF PLEASURE.

PLEASURE WHICH YOU BOTH ENJOYED AND YOU ACTUALLY WANTED TOO BUT WILL ALWAYS BE PRENTENDING.

LADIES, YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND STILL HAVE IT.

LADIES, MAKE UNA GIVE UNA SELF BRAIN AND STOP LIVING A LIFE OF SELF DECEPTION ALWAYS PLAYING VICTIM MENTALITY.

Cc: Simplep

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Chigold101(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:
Hmmmm
What manner of men do we have now?
How can a man in his 30s be having sexual thoughts on an 18yrs old girl?
May God have have mercy on our future daughters
How i wish i can see this op,better slap i for give am ehn,nonsense
wait oh... Do 18 years old girl is not yet an adult or what?
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Emaprince: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:
Which safer hands?..or its greediness,cos one thing for sure is that the man jst wants sex,jst sex!!..so how is she safe?..u guys have better change your ways,i pray a 40 yr old man sleep with ur 18yr old daughter (AMEN!!!)
How many of the men that dated and bleeped you ended up marrying you?

So when a man dates a woman, it will automatically lead to marriage? Why are you women acting so dumb on this thread and ignoring the truth.

You must have had many body counts...and how many of them married you?

All the men you dated for fun and money..and broke some hearts nko? Don't come here lieing and acting like a saint. This is the dating lifestyle of a typical Naija girl . 2-3 boyfriends all for fun and money.

Now you want to blame a man? Bleep you

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Chigold101(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Athena4:
Christ. Guy stay away from the girl. You are above 30? pls be responsible and go for ladies close to your age. How would you feel if you had a sister or daughter that age being sexually open to a 30plus yr old man?! Pls ignore the girl.
what?
The Emir of Kano Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the former governor of Central Bank was 18 when they got married in 2017...
How old was Sanusi then?
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Yoighaman(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:

If it's just s%x he wants, then I'm against it but if it eventually turns out to be something promising, then he has my unflinching support. When I have a daughter, she turns 18 and brings a 40-year old man home as her husband-to-be, I'd gladly hand her over to him. Again, how old was Princess Diana when she got married to Prince Charles?....having previously mentioned our own Omotola Jalade.....I don't see anything wrong in the age difference.....or do you have an Eighteen-year old daughter, niece or cousin? Please give her to me o....I be good guy... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Godrocks: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Blockchain and cryptocurrency space with focus on international commodity trading. Can't drop site here cos that would reveal my identity but major announcements coming out soon.
am interested in this bro
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
That's my point..had it been he have a good intention, it would have been reasonable but my guy here wants to chop nd clean mouth
Yoighaman:

If it's just s%x he wants, then I'm against it but if it eventually turns out to be something promising, then he has my unflinching support. When I have a daughter, she turns 18 and brings a 40-year old man home as her husband-to-be, I'd gladly hand her over to him. Again, how old was Princess Diana when she got married to Prince Charles?....having previously mentioned our own Omotola Jalade.....I don't see anything wrong in the age difference.....or do you have an Eighteen-year old daughter, niece or cousin? Please give her to me o....I be good guy... cheesy
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by SimSify(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:
Hmmmm
. Who do you this thing..why you dull like this..read and understand before you comment..receive understanding..
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Yoighaman(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:
That's my point..had it been he have a good intention, it would have been reasonable but my guy here wants to chop nd clean mouth

Well, whether to chop and clean mouth or not, Emaprince's latest posts (above) got me. I think he deserves an award for those posts!

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
Before u insult me,go through his posts, mumu
SimSify:
. Who do you this thing..why you dull like this..read and understand before you comment..receive understanding..
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Yoighaman(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Emaprince:
keep quiet woman. This is what women are mostly known for. More women sleep with under age boys than their male counterparts do the girls. Open a thread about this and see how many men were disvirgined by older women when they were still 14, 15 etc. I had my little experience too. A man may talk about it just like the OP because we don't pretend..but a woman will go to her grave with the experience...and nobody will ever know it happened.

I know a man is expected to enjoy the experience, but when the table is turned, it becomes a crime.

Just goan sit at the back madam. An 18yr old girl with enough endowment is good to go. You want her to date a 20yr old Naija guy that is still living and feeding off parents...and will do NOTHING worthy of note for the girl except free sex?

Stop acting like saint. When you were young, even if you were not humped(though those in their twenties humped you) by older men, you enjoyed all the attention they gave you. Well, that is if you were endowed front and back.

Calling men perverts won't change shit. The younger the fresher...as far as she is 18 and above

*modified*

Why is it a knack and go..according to? How about all the financial gains that will come the girls way? Are this dumb? Or why do women deliberately always play the victim in everything?
You enjoy spending a mans money and all the expensive gifts phones etc that he will get for you with money he laboured for. But you will end up claiming used and dump because you two agreed to have sex?

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Yoighaman(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Emaprince:

So when a man dates a woman, it will automatically lead to marriage? Why are you women acting so dumb on this thread and ignoring the truth.

All the men you dated for fun and money..and broke some hearts nko? Don't come here lieing and acting like a saint. This is the dating lifestyle of a typical Naija girl . 2-3 boyfriends all for fun and money.

Gbam!!!
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
His posts got nothing,u all jst have same mentality, peace out
Yoighaman:

Well, whether to chop and clean mouth or not, Emaprince's latest posts (above) got me. I think he deserves an award for those posts!
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by ecstasy357(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Itzurboi:
Lol why date APC lady, they are always obsessed with NEXT LEVEL.

Hahahahaha Hagan sha

Boss, I nor date o...na hi & hello o
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Emaprince:

you must be very stupid for insulting someone you know nothing about,it just show how low and immature you all are,nl boys and insult
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Emaprince:

*modified*

You've really said a lot especially molesting young boys, make I no talk about my experience. Women play victim card. Aside the age difference, I was more concern about the consequence being we're neighbors. An 18yr old is already an adult.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:

grin AS EXPECTED. grin

When it's being hammered into their skull they play DEAF.

I GOT A COUSIN SISTER WHO GOT 3 KIDS. EACH OF THEM BY DIFFERENT MEN OUTSIDE WEDLOCK. DESPITE ALL THE WARNINGS.

TODAY SHE IS A FANATICAL FEMINIST, THAT TYPE THAT PRETENDS TO HATE MEN VERY MUCH BUT TRUELY THE WHOLE HATING THING IS ALL A SIGN OF A PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT READY TO LEARN.

WHAT I FIND MOST ASTONISHING IS THAT SHE STILL HAS NOT LEARNT HER LESSON, NIGGA NUMBER FOUR IS ON HIS WAY TO PUMP HER UP.

My cousin sister is just an example of many ladies who chose to deceive themselves, by whatever reasons among which is the flimsy reason such as "I WAS TOO YOUNG, HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME".

My point is very clear. At such an age of such as 18 years this girl in this scenario except if she LOVES NOT LOVE meaning loves not herself enough to be able to say "NO" when it matters, then it's no man's crime if he decides to chop and clean mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
What's now my own?
Am i ur coz sis?
Is ur cuz sis me?
.which kine wahala be dis
This is internet,chill...you don't know shi abt me,stop running ur mouth too much
WORDWORLD:

grin AS EXPECTED. grin

When it's being hammered into their skull they play DEAF.

I GOT A COUSIN SISTER WHO GOT 3 KIDS. EACH OF THEM BY DIFFERENT MEN OUTSIDE WEDLOCK. DESPITE ALL THE WARNINGS.

TODAY SHE IS A FANATICAL FEMINIST, THAT TYPE THAT PRETENDS TO HATE MEN VERY MUCH BUT TRUELY THE WHOLE HATING THING IS ALL A SIGN OF A PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT READY TO LEARN.

WHAT I FIND MOST ASTONISHING IS THAT SHE STILL HAS NOT LEARNT HER LESSON, NIGGA NUMBER FOUR IS ON HIS WAY TO PUMP HER UP.

My cousin sister is just an example of many ladies who chose to deceive themselves, by whatever reasons among which is the flimsy reason such as "I WAS TOO YOUNG, HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME".

My point is very clear. At such an age of such as 18 years this girl in this scenario except if she LOVES NOT LOVE meaning loves not herself enough to be able to say "NO" when it matters, then it's no man's crime if he decides to chop and clean mouth.

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:
What's now my own?
Am i ur coz sis?
Is ur cuz sis me?
.which kine wahala be dis

Those questions are yours to answer yourself if you are my cousin sister or not. You know the answer. Keep playing deaf.

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Oga park,i don't have ur time,rant on,words are free on d internet,last Bleep given
WORDWORLD:

Those questions are yours to answer yourself if you are my cousin sister or not. You know the answer. Keep playing deaf.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by SimSify(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:
Before u insult me,go through his posts, mumu
las las we both will be alright..
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Emaprince: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:
you must be very stupid for insulting someone you know nothing about,it just show how low and immature you all are,nl boys and insult
A poorly trained thot you are. Swear you haven't dated two guys or had sex with another guy while dating some one else. Its easy to claim a saint and throw stones..when your past might actually be the dirtiest.

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
Y should i prove myself to a riff raff like you?,I'm very sure you are one of those jobless boys that runs their mouth only online..infact i can't argue no more,OK,i be ashawo and I'm dating like 3 guys now,they spend money on me well,yes,I'm a who're
Happy now?
Emaprince:
A poorly trained thot you are. Swear you haven't dated two guys or had sex with another guy while dating some one else. Its easy to claim a saint and throw stones..when your past might actually be the dirtiest.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:
Oga park,i don't have ur time,rant on,words are free on d internet,last Bleep given

grin GOOD YOU ARE STARTING TO LEARN.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:
Hmmmm
look at wat u sayin grin. wat of 50 something or 60 something yr old men who move with 17-18 yrs old girls.u dey talk of 30 somethin yr old dude grin

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
lefulefu:
look at wat u sayin grin. wat of 50 something or 60 something yr old men who move with 17-18 yrs old girls.u dey talk of 30 somethin yr old dude grin

grin you dey mind her?

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
WORDWORLD:

grin you dey mind her?
these days the type of matured old men wey dese small girls dey follow dey even make me fear sef.u will see a girl of 20 yrs go siddon for one 82yr old man knee dey call am my honeypie as im dey pull d oldman grey bear bear.hmm na wao cheesy.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
lefulefu:
these days the type of matured old men wey dese small girls dey follow dey even make me fear sef.u will see a girl of 20 yrs go siddon for one 82yr old man knee dey call am my honeypie as im dey pull d oldman grey bear bear.hmm na wao cheesy.

# bolded reminds me of this funny joke allegedly Mugabe's.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.