Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (57181 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by zicoraads: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
ibkayee:
Only reason most of these old men chase after young girls is because it's easier to impress and manipulate a 18 year old than a woman his own age. Otherwise I don't know what a decrepit 30 year old pensioner would have in common with an 18 year old

Erm, it's is easier manipulating a 30 year old though. Trust me, it is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
ibkayee:

An 18 year old is technically seen as an adult and I know that some relationships with large age gaps can work out, as long as it’s formed organically and not done with an agenda

Lol when you see ancestors making it their life mission to hunt after barely formed embryos, you know they’re after the power imbalance that will likely come with it that will give him the upper hand, allowing them to control her essentially

Am not surprised. Some ladies have so developed a line of thought that is but full of envy.

Some of you feel OPPRESSED because 'A MAN IS IN CONTROL' so you keep fighting for the ILLUSION called 'FREEDOM' and have succeeded in ruinning the microest structure and most important institution in humanity called FAMILY in the name of POWER TUSSLE.

WHY ARE YOU THINKING ITS BECAUSE OF TO BE ABLE TO CONTROL, THAT'S WHY A MAN MARRIES A YOUNG LADY?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by ibkayee(f): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
zicoraads:

How?
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by AHCB: 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
zicoraads:

You're blessed in your brain bros.

Some people just don't know these young girls make complete mumus out of these so called old men.

toke makinwa Wey dey pansh a man twice her age. The man Don turn complete mugu for her side.

Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
zicoraads:

Add a "desperate" 30yr old lady.

Abi is it not on this same NL we read that evening newspapers are too angry with plenty rules? How then is it easier manipulating them? cheesy All these contradictions sef. In fact, lemme bookmark this thread... grin
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
AHCB:
You're blessed in your brain bros.

Some people just don't know these young girls make complete mumus out of these so called old men.

toke makinwa Wey dey pansh a man twice her age. The man Don turn complete mugu for her side.

Chai!

Trust me they know! The can't enjoy such privilege any more which is the reason for the bitterness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by zicoraads: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:
Confused lots.
Never listen to the things they say,
Watch the things they do. That's all.
Personally, I won't date an 18 year old. She'll most likely bore me to death and there's definitely the gap in thoughts and so many other things.

But to say it is wrong for a 30 year old to date an 18 year old girl is what I'm still trying to understand. Is the age of consent no longer 18?

If a man decides not to, then it's an individual choice he made.

People are different and have individual choices. It doesn't mean 'Men are Confused'. Some would rather independent women, others would prefer dependent women.

Nairaland Romance Section is not a representative of 'Men all over Nigeria'. Stop the generalisations.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
zicoraads:

Personally, I won't date an 18 year old. She'll most likely bore me to death and there's definitely the gap in thoughts and so many other things.

But to say it is wrong for a 30 year old to date an 18 year old girl is what I'm still trying to understand. Is the age of consent no longer 18?

If a man decides not to, then it's an individual choice he made.

People are different and have individual choices. It doesn't mean 'Men are Confused'. Some would rather independent women, others would prefer dependent women.

Nairaland Romance Section is not a representative of 'Men all over Nigeria'. Stop the generalisations.

When I was 18, I was in my 3rd year, smarter than lots of alpha males grin

I am sure I wouldn't bore you, would have have dated me, dearest Zicoraads?
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by AHCB: 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Trust me they know! The can't enjoy such privilege any more which is the reason for the bitterness.

yea I understand but they fail to understand some old men still prefer old cargoes. LOL.

All they need to do is find their level.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by zicoraads: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
ibkayee:

How?
Most 30 year olds in Nigeria are desperate and mostly settle for any man. I've seen men manipulate ladies who are in their late 20s to 30s to the point of feeling pity for them. The promise of marriage usually removes all senses. From giving all of their savings to slaving for a man.

Girls who are younger on the other hand have so many admirers and time on their hand. Most of them are stubborn. They mostly just act the way they want to act, without any care in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by zicoraads: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

You still bore me, my darling. grin tongue

But... But... You and I know you are different. Always was, always would be.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
zicoraads:

You still bore me, my darling. grin tongue

But... But... You and I know you are different. Always was, always would be.

Would you have dated me when I was 18 in my third year? Or you prefer me now I am 35?
No deflections... smiley
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
THE TRUTH IS THIS, MORE AND MORE LADIES ARE BEGINNING TO CHOOSE TO NOT ALLOW SCHOOL TO STAND IN BETWEEN THEM AND MARRIAGE. THINGS ARE CHANGING.

MORE MEN ARE MARRYING YOUNG LADIES WHO THEY SUPPORT AND DO NOT DEPRIVE THEM OF THEIR FUTURE AMBITION TO BECOME WHAT AND WHO THEY WANT TO BECOME. ITS ABOUT MAKING YOUR TERMS FOR MARRIAGE VERY CLEAR.

IT IS VERY GLARING BEFORE OUR EYES HOW ALOT OF 30 SOMETHING AND 40 SOMETHING LADIES ARE OUT THERE WITHOUT A HUSBAND SIMPLY BECAUSE THE CHOOSE TO GRADUATE FROM SCHOOL BEFORE GETTING MARRIED.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by zicoraads: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Add a "desperate" 30yr old lady.

Abi is it not on this same NL we read that evening newspapers are too angry with plenty rules? How then is it easier manipulating them? cheesy All these contradictions sef. In fact, lemme bookmark this thread... grin
Most 30 year old ladies in Nigeria are desperate. Sometimes, they won't admit as much, but when they sleep at night, without any strong arms of a man covering them, or the feel of a boner behind them, or even the thought of menopause.

I don't take all that 'Evening Newspapers' talk seriously. Especially when one sees the characters that say it all the time.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by djon78(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
zicoraads:

Most 30 year olds in Nigeria are desperate and mostly settle for any man. I've seen men manipulate ladies who are in their late 20s to 30s to the point of feeling pity for them. The promise of marriage usually removes all senses. From giving all of their savings to slaving for a man.

Girls who are younger on the other hand have so many admirers and time on their hand. [b]Most of them are stubborn. [/b]They mostly just act the way they want to act, without any care in the world.

That's what they don't understand that younger women are very stubborn. Although men like those there stubborn, I don't care attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
AHCB:
yea I understand but they fail to understand [b]some old men still prefer old cargoes. [/b]LOL.

All they need to do is find their level.

You have spoken the TRUTH. Different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
zicoraads:

Most 30 year old ladies in Nigeria are desperate. Sometimes, they won't admit as much, but when they sleep at night, without any strong arms of a man covering them, or the feel of a boner behind them, or even the thought of menopause.

I don't take all that 'Evening Newspapers' talk seriously. Especially when one sees the characters that say it all the time.

Hmmm, the story of my life.

You did this intentionally right?
God will do it for all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by zicoraads: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Would you have dated me when I was 18 in my third year? Or you prefer me now I am 35?
No deflections... smiley
Lol.

At my age, I won't go near you at 18. At 35, aren't you just a sweet, old wine. kiss kiss
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by zicoraads: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Hmmm, the story of my life.

You did this intentionally right?
God will do it for all of us.
Leave me oooo.

In short, I dey go sleep sef. cheesy grin
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2019
zicoraads:

Lol.

At my age, I won't go near you at 18. At 35, aren't you just a sweet, old wine. kiss kiss

At least you won't go near one.

You will see a guy arguing that it is okay for an 18yr old to be dating a man in his 30s, fine both are ADULTS. What I don't understand is why guys freak out when their younger sisters start dating. I guess men love to protect their own, while knacking another person's teenage ADULT sister... Una well done o grin

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by ibkayee(f): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2019
zicoraads:

Girls who are younger on the other hand have so many admirers and time on their hand. Most of them are stubborn. They mostly just act the way they want to act, without any care in the world.
I’m talking about the general mental capacity of an 18 yr old vs 30 yr old, not how much they can be fear mongered into marriage.

As per where they are mentally in the context of life experiences, money, self reliance etc, the average 18 year old will not have had as much time to develop these things as someone older, thus will likely be more impressionable than a 30 year old.

Scaring someone into marriage is a form of manipulation I guess but that's not what I'm talking about lol
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 2:48am On Feb 02, 2019
I'm just here to read comments. smiley
Interesting perspectives.

Just to add a little, I once had a Cougar who was trying to get down with me. She was almost twice my age. Her reason for being promiscuous at that age was because she was robbed of her youth as she got married off at the age of 18 to 40+ man. So after giving birth and training all her kids to the university level, she decided to live her missed life. But mine is different because na them dey rush us.

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by bullabong(m): 5:28am On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

18 in 3rd year?what Uni is that?private? I am quite interested in a brain challenge with you. No strings attatched,i just doubt ur claims..Alpha speaking
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by bassette(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Simplep:
Hmmmm
What manner of men do we have now?
How can a man in his 30s be having sexual thoughts on an 18yrs old girl?
May God have have mercy on our future daughters
How i wish i can see this op,better slap i for give am ehn,nonsense
You have just shown you are one of the many Nigerians who conclude n judge without first reading understanding and in this case, following... Sad!!!
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pocohantas(f): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2019
bullabong:
18 in 3rd year?what Uni is that?private? I am quite interested in a brain challenge with you. No strings attatched,i just doubt ur claims..Alpha speaking

I don't talk to alphas smiley
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2019
Lol,you better go through the guy's posts before u talk nonsense
bassette:
You have just shown you are one of the many Nigerians who conclude n judge without first reading understanding and in this case, following... Sad!!!
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Emaprince: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2019
WORDWORLD:

well said. They are just bitter and jealous the attention is shifting to much younger women.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by AmeLonRo(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2019
Thats good. Have your wife and unite. have your husband and unite.

Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Business Or Company

A man who was into fast food sales and has many outlets all over was asked to teach an MBA class. He asked the students what they thought was his business. They all laughed because the question was simple. The man, they assumed was in the fast food sales business. He surprised them by informing them that that was his job but real estate was his business. He made more money from real estate than from food sales. He buys the land on which the fast food businesses thrives and makes more from that.

You need to own your own business. You need to start your own company. Whether you work for government or private make sure you start a company of your own. Here are some reasons or benefits of starting your own company or business. Decide to be a business owner today.

1. Free time and time at your control. Owning your own company grants you some free time. You can take a break whenever you desire. Initially though, when the company is just starting you have to do a lot of work sometimes without free time. When it stands you can have some free time for yourself. Everyone has 24 hours per day and 168 hours per week. The only difference is what each person does with time. If you were trapped in a burning building and had only 2 hours to escape, you wouldn’t do some nasty things but think only of safety. When you apply the same level of importance and quickness to your business you will be an instant success.

2. You build something in your name. It is not easy to start anything. It is difficult to start. Starting your own company makes you one of the few who are bold enough to stand out from the crowd and keep doing exploits with their one singular life. The business you build bears your name and you leave a good legacy behind; in your very name!

3. Tax advantage. Starting a company sometimes can give you some advantages in terms of tax. Because you are an employer of labour the government may give you a tax break or reduce the tax that you pay. Find out about this if you have a company and take advantage of it.

4. Feeling of fulfilment and joy. Building a company can give you a sense of fulfilment, pride and joy. Just like footballers celebrate after a game so owners of companies are happy when its successful.

5. You can pass the company to your children or family. A job cannot be inherited by the children or family members but a company or business can be inherited by one’s family members. Your family members cannot inherit your certificates too.

6. You have a job always and cannot be sacked. During downsizing and retrenchment company owners are not usually affected. It’s the others that become jittery and are affected. Having your own company means that you have a job always and cannot be sacked except the company is no more.

7. You get to know many more people.As a company or business owner you get to interact with many people at different levels. This increases your network. Your network can determine your net worth.

Read more at https://newkokoro.com/2019/02/02/25-reasons-why-you-should-start-your-own-business-or-company/
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by bassette(m): 11:47am On Feb 02, 2019
Simplep:
Lol,you better go through the guy's posts before u talk nonsense
Have gone through most of your counter comments and clearly you've been quite insultive in them while attacking anyone who's matched you..not good!

Well OP clearly stated his situation, he was able to paint a clear picture of what happens in most abodes around here to which I can relate. He never in any way mentioned him sleeping with the girl, besides him bringing it here shows his level of maturity and openness.
The bashings from the ladies is what I can't seem to relate with.

I believe if this thread should draw more positive comments vibes and feedbacks, it would become an educational piece to help future single men in such age bracket n young ladies alike better know how to respond/react in similar situations or circumstances or as the case may be.
Its never always about trading insults and talking down another gender.
One thing about human living is that mistakes are always made...and when it comes to sex and its relations, its always very sensitive so tread with caution.
Nobody holy pass abeg. Stay open!
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by eteforlor(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Athena4:
Christ. Guy stay away from the girl. You are above 30? pls be responsible and go for ladies close to your age. How would you feel if you had a sister or daughter that age being sexually open to a 30plus yr old man?! Pls ignore the b[left][/left]bnggirl.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by NNAMDIII(m): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nembeboi:
Neighbor neighbor is very dangerous oo. Naso i take give one belle wey born my first son and de drama dat came with de pregnancy and child wasn't funny. So u beta avoid except u indeed to be serious with de neighbor
nigerdeltaboi ? death machine?

I know say na one of una go dey behind this moniker grin
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by karli4nia(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hidemyface:
From experience guys that have played such game, any regrets? Been avoiding them but the temptation just heighten this week cos I work from home.

Bros there are a number of consequences oh!
Like a happy or sad matrimony, unwanted pregnancy, disease, bad or good luck, spiritual set backs or upliftment etc

And then temptation is normal its what and how you transform it and your intentions.

If one of them girls are good looking and really catches your fancy, why not try have her for keeps.. Who knows..
I mean you can have good intentions and be capable..that's what's important..
One fit be your wife u dey look so oh...
Abi u no wan marry for this life?
U know say wetin dey for sokoto most times dey for shokoto.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.