Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

4everyoungpresh's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everyoungpresh's Profile / 4everyoungpresh's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Autos / Re: Black Honda Civic 2006 (american Spec) For 800k by 4everyoungpresh(f): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2019
thought u bought the car 700 now u want to sell 800 haba mana
Autos / Re: Black Honda Civic 2006 (american Spec) For 800k by 4everyoungpresh(f): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2019
what's the issue with the engine?
Crime / Re: Herdsmen Kill Parishioners In Benue; Seek Death Of Businessman by 4everyoungpresh(f): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
philcz:
This one is reasoning like a child
of course he is a senseless child that has not known the difference between left and right.
Religion / Re: Schengen Visit Visa With NO DEPOSIT by 4everyoungpresh(f): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
winvisakonsult:
Schengen Visit Visa (France, Italy, Germany or any other Country) (Offer: 350k) Processing Time: 20Days Guaranty: 100%
Limited Slots Available – Call Us Now!
bro am interested
Travel / Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by 4everyoungpresh(f): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
matrix199:
No place like home. The struggles here in Nigeria make us stronger. The utmost development Nigeria needs is in the power sector. Improve the power sector, Nigeria will become great again.

India of all places, I rather travel to hell and get harassed by demons, than travel to amiskuri country where men have been stereotyped to be as emotional as women. In most indian movies, the men always cry like babies. To tell a girl he loves her, the amiskuri begins to shed tears. To tell his mother he has found love, he begins to cry again. When he's lied against, he begins to cry. When the hero wants to shoot the villain, he'll shed tears. When the villain wants to shoot the hero, he'll shed tears.

Very pathetic. I hate their movies with great passion.
Bros which Nigeria don't have power? to my understanding Nigeria is divided into 2 north and south the north have constant powee

2 Likes

Travel / Re: See What It's Like To Be In The Driver's Seat Of A Train Travelling At 287 Km/h by 4everyoungpresh(f): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
in the north they have uninterrupted power supply,most of their youths don't work but they get paid an average southerner would have to eaither sweat blood before you can break out of poverty and you all are there saying atiku and buhari the earlier you people start using your head to know that the north sees Nigeria as a property the better for us.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by 4everyoungpresh(f): 1:12am On Jan 11, 2019
it's a straight forward story the man is frustration and he is venting his frustration on the woman. lack of money makes an angry man
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 5 Ways To Gain A Job Experience Before Your First Job by 4everyoungpresh(f): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good one. But after all the experience where can one apply?
Celebrities / Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by 4everyoungpresh(f): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
If anyone is react it should be the Christians, because the video also showed a man in garment putting hand on a girl's breast and Falz even mentioned "pastor". Still we didn't say anything because everything he talked about there is true and we Christians are peaceful. Will it change anything?? MURIC abi na Muyin make una park well,im really enjoying the music,I play it everyday. :PIf anyone is react it should be the Christians, because the video also showed a man in garment putting hand on a girl's breast and Falz even mentioned "pastor". Still we didn't say anything because everything he talked about there is true and we Christians are peaceful. Will it change anything?? MURIC abi na Muyin make una park well,im really enjoying the music,I play it everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by 4everyoungpresh(f): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
mumu post. next time try to know states and capitals
Crime / Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by 4everyoungpresh(f): 8:53am On May 27, 2018
buygala:
That's his own version of the story sad.....Under this wicked Buhari administration, even the rate of lying and attention-seeking by Nigerians have greatly increased undecided

So until I hear what SARS has to say about this matter....I have nothing to say as well

Even the Devil despite being the epitome of evil,sometimes gets lied against by humans......So SARS, despite being a generally dishonest and Criminal organization, can also be lied against sometimes sad

Police bad.....Police bad.... But when armed robbers come visiting, that's when we remember Police is our friend sad
and when you call them they would come.
Celebrities / Re: Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys by 4everyoungpresh(f): 8:49pm On May 14, 2018
Esseite:
419 has been there since 1914, it was made in 1914. but it never went crazy like what we have now because we had working governments.. same for drug addictions, same for rituals, robbery, etc

These things go hand in hand and has multiplier effect.

What do you expect a graduate whom has been and still searching for job over 5 years?

Faced with:
-Ridicule he succumbs to drugs,
-Rejected by females, he takes on rape due to finances
-Intimidated by peers, he takes on kidnapping & robbery
-Rather than stare at the ceiling all day, he rather takes on yahoo atleast to be hopeful eventually adds ritual to plus it up.

And we all ask ourselves, he used to be a brilliant guy, straight A's, good result, Godly child... what happened to him. Well the Govt never provided the basics and he had no helper.

Look around you, we are all scattered around in different categories and stages.

Empathy and kindness changes the world.

bro Heavenly Father bless you. you even mentioned 5years without job thats fair bro they are people that have stayed 12years without work. where is the hope in this shit hole country?
Education / Re: The Road To Success Are Many, Our Problem Is Ignorance by 4everyoungpresh(f): 7:01am On May 08, 2018
[quote author=jcyinka post=67337153][/quote]that qualifies you for automatic employment right?
Family / Re: Family Please, Your Attention Is Urgently Needed! by 4everyoungpresh(f): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Please people help me please
Family / Re: Family Please, Your Attention Is Urgently Needed! by 4everyoungpresh(f): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:
Hve u tried sourcing loan from other sources
my sister i really don't have where to source for loan. I have explored bank option no way, micro finance no way, even closed family no way too. That's why I came online. Anything at all ,would not mind. Nairaland is an online community with kind hearted people.
Family / Family Please, Your Attention Is Urgently Needed! by 4everyoungpresh(f): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
Family please help me. My name is Precious, I am a graduate of Science Laboratory Technology 2015 (Microbiology Techniques) . I was already married before I graduated with the hope of getting a job after school. My husband is a graduate too,no job, had to go and learn printing which he has been using to take care of the house. It has not been easy. I am currently teaching in a primary school where they pay me 15k a month, which does not follow me home at the end of the month due to home running. My fellow mothers in the house, brothers and sisters, fathers, please I need financial assistance so that I can buy petty things and sell to boost income. Please family,anything at all. I intend buying fancy footwears to sell in the school where I teach. Please if anyone also have any job placement, relocation is not a problem. Thanks and God bless.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower Test Complaint “BVN Validation Ongoing, Check Back Later” Solutions by 4everyoungpresh(f): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2017
OrangeDream:
Click my ass!!!
la click,la wasting time.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy In A School In Benin by 4everyoungpresh(f): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2017
irenmwinfo:
The number is not available on WhatsApp..... Can I give a call ?
It is available on WhatsApp now. I just added it
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Make Up Test For Those Who Mixed The Edo SUBEB Recruitment Test by 4everyoungpresh(f): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
How do u mean?
Crime / Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans’ Wife Drops Another Bombshell by 4everyoungpresh(f): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
Keep recycling old stories hoping it will make FP
The thing weak me.
Crime / Re: The Ultra Super Phones Of Evsns by 4everyoungpresh(f): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2017
No pix?
I just tired for dem o. After d many writeup.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by 4everyoungpresh(f): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Guy make u sef help me too angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 10,000 Job Opportunities Nationwide by 4everyoungpresh(f): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2016
Usehpslimyd@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.