Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

4everyoungpresh's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everyoungpresh's Profile / 4everyoungpresh's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Family / Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by 4everyoungpresh(f): 1:48am On Nov 29, 2023
Exactly! A woman giving birth is fulfilling her biological role as a woman,so also a man putting food on the table or providing for the family is also a "financial role" of the man. Nothing serious. This life nor too hard.
Fahvvy:
If you think a woman giving birth is "sacrifice", then I believe there must be a new meaning to the word "sacrifice" undecided...

I am not trying to downplay the severities surrounding pregnancy, however, it's no news that women are biologically wired to give birth undecided...

So a woman giving birth is just her fulfilling her biological role, nothing much undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) by 4everyoungpresh(f): 5:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Hmm. Na wa oh
Them de "mistakenly" kill person again😳😳
Family / Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by 4everyoungpresh(f): 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
15k...oga you try. At least you still plan to de send them cash monthly. The one I'm in with 3 children,1k sef him nor de seed...feeding, accomodation,health care, utility,name them,even tuition and books everything on me. This oga sef still try 😁😁

4 Likes

Family / Re: Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by 4everyoungpresh(f): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
It's not really been easy as a single mom of three, but God has been so so faithful. When I try to think how God does it I just smile and cry. God has been so faithful,we've never lacked food,we still eat 3 times daily sometimes 4 times sef. Osawese🙏🙏
Education / Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by 4everyoungpresh(f): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zico5:

They release some of the held results around October last year

Ok. Thank you so much. I appreciate 🙏
Education / Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by 4everyoungpresh(f): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2023
Zico5:

It means the result is under investigation and if the person is not guilty, they will release the result but if guilty they cancel it.

Thank you so much. But do you know the time frame for it's investigation and release?
Education / Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by 4everyoungpresh(f): 5:07am On Aug 08, 2023
Please what does "HELD" mean in WAEC result?
TV/Movies / Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by 4everyoungpresh(f): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2023
cry
Wealthoptulent:
Last last, finally having REST.. NO ONE should visit his GRAVE asking him not to SLEEP and watch over SOME KIDS. 🧏‍♂️

Men live and spend rest of LIFE , Having FAMILY MATTER on their HEAD & MINDS for responsible "MEN" from the day u were Born and when Activated by Age 15, learn Life is about FENDING for SURVIVAL, u give woman belle, u cater for her, given birth to kid/s u add them to the list, on the LIST you would come LAST To be ATTENDED to sort out (but u worked for all.)
U still run round to have excess remaining after SORTING all BILLS, from there again u add acquiring ASSETS, after which u FIRST to LEAVE the LIFE u av BUILT (why Landladies plenty out there today).
Then in DEATH same women comes to GRAVE YARD, singing in TEARS that you should not SLEEP in HEAVEN to remember THEM U LEFT on EARTH, so WHEN MAN WAN REST?
Family / Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by 4everyoungpresh(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
The best advice for those that already have more than 2 children is to plan for the children's future, nothing more can be done. The children cannot be killed 😁

2 Likes

Family / Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by 4everyoungpresh(f): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
The thing tire me oh I go give you transportation,month end I go give you upkeep join, you no go gimme from your own salary ??te author=degamonn Ppp=111236175]The other parts are not really my concern here neither do have advice in that respect.
My concern is somebody who is working and she requires 1k every day as transportation cost of which proceeds are not used to the benefit of your immediate family is what baffles me.
You do that for love right? clap for yourself [/quote]

3 Likes

Family / Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by 4everyoungpresh(f): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
But the OP said the wife works... Can't she collect from her own salary and add to balance the equation? My Bible tells me, one shall chase a thousand,two sha chase ten thousands. Abeg the man de try. Let her manage or better still add from her salary.
Mercychen:

The money is for condiments to cook food not food because the man said he buys bag of rice and other food stuff.
[/quote]

1 Like

Family / Re: How To Cope With The Challenges Of Single Parenthood- Family. by 4everyoungpresh(f): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
I swear down
Flexherbal:
It’s never easy
Crime / Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by 4everyoungpresh(f): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Satan market ?
Who shops there?
please jut not satan market, it’s Santana market. Guess it was typo error.
Politics / Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by 4everyoungpresh(f): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=SmartProf post=94154534]
A detective who cannot detect a failed party must likely be a plate washer in the U.S detective organization. lolz

1 Like

Education / Re: As Schools Reopen. by 4everyoungpresh(f): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Blessings to the poster. I think I need to tell my teachers these.
Education / Re: Ogun State Announces Date For Reopening Of Schools, Stagger Hours by 4everyoungpresh(f): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Great news. Edo lahor announce your own na. God bless
Education / Re: Free 2020 Waec Mathematics Answer Finally Drop by 4everyoungpresh(f): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2020
Education / Re: Mathematics Questions And Answer Just Drop by 4everyoungpresh(f): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2020
NYSC / Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by 4everyoungpresh(f): 1:41am On Apr 11, 2019
AdemolaA2:

god save bronze !!!
This got me

1 Like

Family / Re: Baby Sit Me Up Cosy Going For 15k!!! 50% Off by 4everyoungpresh(f): 3:18am On Mar 25, 2019
Hi. can you send to other locations? I'm interested but I reside in Benin.
Politics / Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by 4everyoungpresh(f): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2019
I pity Lord lugard beat when naija people go beat am for he'll fire ehen even devil self go kawa
Politics / Re: Boy Dies In An Accident Celebrating Buhari’s Re-Election In Taraba. Graphic by 4everyoungpresh(f): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2019
next level oshee
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) by 4everyoungpresh(f): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2019
AdeTish:
It’s a shame that most of us don’t read between the lines. They are doing all this to discredit the present government, Atiku who is a Fulani man is not in the play anymore. Trust me they will increase the killings on larger scale to discredit PMB but trust me they(Herdmen sponsors) are all ending up in jail. The elites, pastors , generals and many more hate Buhari because he closed all the loopholes they get all the illicit money from.
e no mean na still next level

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) by 4everyoungpresh(f): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2019
am I late ? next level please

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Gunmen Attack Bagega In Zamfara, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by 4everyoungpresh(f): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
lol lol lol anytime you see news like this just type next level. lol lol lol it haff B.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: This is Zamfara. People Are Just Thumb-Printing Papers - Farooq Kperogi (videos by 4everyoungpresh(f): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
festacman:
Dear Faroog Kperogi, I know how you feel right now. You tried your best to paint Bubu in very bad light but you failed. Be bold. Take it like a man you are. Your view of how Nigeria will make progress is not divine. You are not God.

You have had your say and majority of Nigerians are having their way now. It is called Democracy. It is the same Democracy that threw up President Trump in US. It is not different.

Please accept my high regards for your intellectualism though.
democracy by cheating all this paid agents after today what next?
Politics / Re: Election Results: Mutiu Okunola Faints, Lands In Hospital After Collapsing by 4everyoungpresh(f): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Hotfreeze:

No, they should have given him flowers instead.

Oponu
den tomorrow when u see people's brains splashed all over on the ground you would be wondering.
Family / Re: Please Help My Daughter by 4everyoungpresh(f): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2019
you and your daughter should be ride or die together. put her in government schools and learn handwork

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Election Results: Mutiu Okunola Faints, Lands In Hospital After Collapsing by 4everyoungpresh(f): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
agabusta:

Did you miss the part that they said he was violent at the collation centre??

At the end, it was violence vs violence.
and that warranted blows on the head make una get small sense na

9 Likes

Autos / Re: Naija Used 04 Toyota Matix 899k Only by 4everyoungpresh(f): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Politics / Re: SHAMEFUL!! Voters Watch As Thugs Gallantly Moved Away With Ballot Boxes In Lagos by 4everyoungpresh(f): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
2015 election was not like this at all

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.