Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,235 members, 7,957,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

4FACEADELEKE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4FACEADELEKE's Profile / 4FACEADELEKE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Culture / Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
They are proud, but we mustn't bash others for choosing their own different spiritual paths.. smiley smiley smiley

Samantha I like South African women I will choose them over my Nigerian women without blinking and eye,but you guys don't like us due to Xenophobia,na wetin we do?
Family / Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2023
King2305:
Bruhh.
From what you did, these are things I deduced;
It's either;
1. You are a poor man
2. You are selfish or a greedy fellow
3. You don't have basic home training
4. You talk too much or
5. You are another SIMP wanting to be Alpha useless male

How did u even summon d stvpid gut to talk to your in law in that way!!
Bruhh, u fvck'd up big time.

Your wife may be the first daughter and we know the bonds between mum and first daughters.
The woman might be lonely.
She visiting her own daughter is not too much except you one of the above I listed esp number 1 and 2.
You are a million times accurate

2 Likes

Family / Re: What I Did To My Mother-in-law by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

I agree i lack tact but am glad my freedom is now restored.Every good thing comes at a price-hope you know.
I am a red piller but bro you are a fool.You see that action can destroy your marriage.Do you know the influence mothers have over their children whether male or female,most especially the ones that took good care of their children? Op just pray that woman is one of the few angels on earth that have a forgiving heart,if she has the heart of an average woman,better prepare for the end of your marriage or your marriage entering a tumultuous long long ride.As a man my wife can't even say that to my mother,I will act like nothing happen but I will punish her indirectly in a way she will never forget.Lastly pray life never put's you in a situation that will make you either need assistance or help from that woman,if it happens,this life will look like hell to you.

6 Likes

Food / Re: Why Are Nigerians Overreacting About Hilda Baci's Record? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:
What are you expecting from a 3rd world country with little or no productivity undecided, record wet oyinbo dey break steadily. I wonder what would happen if nah Nigeria get Open AI or invented the fastest air craft. Nigeria is just a glorified village with educated folks and obsolete knowledge grin

Oboy this is the greatest truth about Nigeria I have heard in a long time. smiley

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2023
I will prefer Ganduje
Politics / Re: Yorubas can pick Between Lagos And One Nigeria by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

I didnt think you will respond after my last question to you. I tested you with an information that is not available online. You cannot type in search engine and get an answer to it. This is how we filter out foreigners amongst us. We keep some root secrets hidden from you.

I am from Lagos Island, already told you. I am from Iga Eletu and our orisha is Ifa. We are Eletu afobaje. I cant tell you more because you will steal it, register a new name and return as Lagos origin and use my information to deceive and create new division.

Go and revive biafra. You will need it one day, after your cup is full on Yoruba soil.
My guy my dad comes from Ibadan while my mom is a cross Riverian from south south Nigeria,born and bred in cross River.I am not a Lagosian,I am a true Ibadan son, neither will I ever claim to be a Lagosian in my lifetime,but you see that GRV he isn't a true Yoruba,no true Yoruba will abuse his own tribe like he has done and been doing.My folks know me very well,some even call me a tribalist because I don't joke with my Nativity both from my father and mother side.GRV is a sellout Yoruba,if at all he is even Yoruba.You can't despise your own people and yet want to rule them.He should go to Igbo land and contest for governor, since he so much love them and they claim to so much love him.Thank you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2023
WibusJaga:

Another measure to help prevent vote-buying. 👍

I can collect your money & still vote for Peter Obi. wink
Na where you wan see money
Politics / Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Senkasa:

That doesn't change the fact that Lagos is a no man's land. Descendants of Coward Obafemi Awolowo. cool

On Saturday you will know who own Lagos and why we are the most populous, richest and educated tribe in Nigeria.Wait on Sunday or Monday you will remember this moment.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jalinspy:
Atiku u are welcome. Campaign freely, nobody will attack you unlike Tinubu and his urchins. We are free minded people. We love you as our own even though we are voting Obi. But you are our second option cheesy. To Hell with Tinubu grin cheesy

Igbos are intelligent fools,you don't see beyond your noses.What If there become a rerun between Atiku and Obi,with what most of you having said,you will pick Atiku over Tinubu in the case of a rerun,what message are you passing?Most Tinubu supporters will lay aside sentiments and emotions and will vote Obi over Atiku in case of a rerun.But with what you guys have been saying here they will choose Atiku over Obi just to dig and get back on you guys.The Yorubas are sly, deceptive and cunning,they are like foxes,they will always find a way.Even if Atiku wins,after 8 years power will go back to the south south,it will be to the dismay of the Igbos,who will think Atiku will hand over power to an Igbo man,no northerner especially of Fulani stock will do that.
Politics / Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jalinspy:
Atiku u are welcome. Campaign freely, nobody will attack you unlike Tinubu and his urchins. We are free minded people. We love you as our own even though we are voting Obi. But you are our second option cheesy. To Hell with Tinubu grin cheesy
Igbos are intelligent fools,you don't see beyond your noses.What If there become a rerun between Atiku and Obi,with what most of you having said,you will pick Atiku over Tinubu in the case of a rerun,what message are you passing?Most Tinubu supporters will lay aside sentiments and emotions and will vote Obi over Atiku in case of a rerun.But with what you guys have been saying here they will choose Atiku over Obi just to dig and get back on you guys.The Yorubas are sly, deceptive and cunning,they are like foxes,they will always find a way.Even if Atiku wins,after 8 years power will go back to the south south,it will be to the dismay of the Igbos,who will think Atiku will hand over power to an Igbo man,no northerner especially of Fulani stock will do that.
Politics / Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Komu1048:

Stick with what you know, u might have ur problem with aregbe which is Ok but tell me how he failed as a governor, cox I can defend that anywhere anytime. During his time no governor surpass his achievement in SW

Oga na lie Aregbe was great in his first tenure, failure started in his second tenure till date where he failed woefully as a Minister.He is Tinubu worst appointment pick to Buhari,and Tinubu worst recommendation till date.If Tinubu wants to succeed he should forgive Aregbe but never ever work with him again.He should pick new faces like Wale edun,Cardoso,and some of his intellectual and modern savvy boys spread across Nigeria and the West(Europe,US,Asia, Australia and others)He should use new intellectual and sound faces in his cabinet and other strategic positions in his government.Men like Fashola. Rufai should be dumped and given useless and uninfluential positions maybe if he wants to compensate them. If Jagaban must succeed he has to pick very competent modern intellectuals among his boys and outside to work with.He is no more healthy and strong like he used to be, his success in his administration will bank on his appointments.If he fails here,he becomes another Buhari,that I don't want to see. I don't play master boss politics, neither am I a sycophant,I always tell my bosses the strategic Truth.I want Jagaban to succeed,and put those who said his administration will become a failure to shame.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2022
LadyRosa:

Yet,no yoruba man is in our state house of assembly. The joke is on you tongue
It's because we are liberal.Let a war start now you will know it is Yoruba man's land.E go clear you.You don't how Yorubas are united.Lagosians themselves are not much.Touch Dem and all Yorubas In all states and in diaspora commit genocide to your people,and all your properties will be confiscated forever.My dear I beg your people to try it.Infact Yorubas are secretly praying for that day.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Lagos is no man's land
Onitsha and ABA is a no man's land weyrey

1 Like

Family / Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
stfu
Damaged woman I pity the innocent man

5 Likes

Family / Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
As someone who loves adventure, I d say no.
I ll prefer someone with a different character.
Dem been force you

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Blog Writers Wanted Urgently by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Reach me on mohammedadeleke1@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Telemarketers Needed by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Is it remote
Politics / Re: See What Happened To A Young Guy That Wore Apc Campaign Tshirt Today. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
nkwuocha:

Those who curse will be cursed.Those who fight will be fought back.

One love from here.

My guy let me tell you something i am voting for Jagaban the same way I voted for Jonathan and Atiku in 2015 and 19.You igbos are making this thing look like war, especially your senseless campaign against Tinubu.Campaign for your candidate but you guys are making it look like a tribal war.Mind you I am not against Obi,to me if Tinubu can't win let Obi win,as long as power goes back South.Mind you the man is a machavalian, don't think him and his lackies are not watching,just pray he overlooks all this vile utterances against him.If he doesn't,the Igbos will see pepper.Asiwaju leads like an Emperor,his loyalists will be rewarded,while his enemies..,...................

Politics / Re: See What Happened To A Young Guy That Wore Apc Campaign Tshirt Today. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
nkwuocha:

Those who curse will be cursed.Those who fight will be fought back.

One love from here.

My guy let me tell you something i am voting for Jagaban the same way I voted for Jonathan and Atiku in 2015 and 19.You igbos are making this thing look like war, especially your senseless campaign against Tinubu.Campaign for your candidate but you guys are making it look like a tribal war.Mind you I am not against Obi,to me if Tinubu can't win let Obi win,as long as power goes back South.Mind you the man is a machavalian, don't think him and his lackies are not watching,just pray he overlooks all this vile utterances against him.If he doesn't,the Igbos will see pepper.Asiwaju leads like an Emperor,his loyalists will be rewarded,while his enemies..,...................

Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
Buhari annointed candidate is AMAECHI...

I would have said Osibanjo but if Buhari wanted Osibanjo he would have started grooming him by giving his VP more state responsibilities..

I have more than 10 reasons why Buhari will choose ameachi..

If it's Amaechi then PDP is back to Power
Politics / Re: Only Tinubu Can Defeat Atiku (opinion) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Plateau and Benue people will rather die than vote another Fulani (This is not an insult to the Northerners but just stating fact). Even right from time, those states have always been 55/45%. You don’t know what you are talking about. Is Atiku a christain?

Kwara, Kogi, & Niger will vote APC, check their past record. It’s only Nassarawa that will be swing votes.

Lol, in the same SS where even Buhari got more than 35% in the last election?

Hope you know that Bayelsa (at least 30% judging at last governorship election) , Edo (40% with Edo North), Crossriver, & Delta (Omo Agege) will get APC nothing less than 25-30% in those states.

I won’t talk about the SE, IPOB no election threat/Peter Obi LP will make their votes negligible to make a difference.
You are correct some people in the SS are tired of Atiku and Northern presidency.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2022
Mooh247:
peter obi that prints his office letter head and other stationery by himself just to reduce cost as governor...…...…….. politics aside the guy is prudent with his money
I like peter obi but that's not Prudence it's stinginess
Nairaland / General / Re: Which Year Did You Discover Nairaland ? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2022
I discovered nairaland in 2010.
Romance / Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Ladycewhy:
And this same people will tomorrow turn around and speak against cosmetic surgery and body enhancement? undecided lol what a confused generation.

African women have the most put together dope skin elasticity I know maybe it is the Melanin or something,for a people not used to SPF products and constant exposure to UV rays, we sure have be most tough and rugged skin out there.But hey ignorance is free.

Lies.Asian women have the best skin elasticity and the hardly age. They have a strong natural anti ageing gene

Celebrities / Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:
If you keep picking wrong men, then you are a problem. While it might be convenient for you to blame men, you need to enter your quiet place and ask “WHY ALWAYS ME?”

She is heavily pregnant and it would make it the fourth child for a different man. I mean, this lady has four kids for four different men. Two crackheads in America, 1 for Ubi and she is carrying the fourth for Steve.

What would kill a lot of the new generation WIVES is trying to prove to the public that their husbands are modern and tolerant of every bullshit. It is the same demon that is making Janemena keep twerking to prove a point. When she should have retired long ago or at worst, after the Kpokpogarri saga.

You don't test the ego of a man.
Not a Nigerian man at that.
Except you have where you tied him. In the absence of that, you don’t subject your marriage to constant pressure and ridicule.

You found a man that took you with your three kids and rather than put your head down, your concern is peppering Ubi. Ubi said no man will ever marry you, so you have to rub it in his face every day. Zukwanuike, no way!

Everyday you are fighting with Ubi ONLINE. Any woman (or man) that drags their EX and father of their kids in public is a cantankerous one. One that should be avoided. Some couples separate and tell you IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCE. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid for the honour of both parties. Not forgetting the kids that would grow to read this nonsense.

The exact problem with lots of single mothers and divorcees - No introspection. No upgrade. No repentance. Just a thirst to prove to their EX that they have been able to clinch another man.

If she has sense, she should try to fix this one. If not, she can stay there and join Tonto in KINGSHIP. Wisdom is profitable to direct…

Pocohantas e be like say you don get one good dick wey don flog feminism out of your head.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Romance / Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

I have a Feeling that this Reno Omokri is an Hypocrite! sad

This kind of men, if they mistakenly meet those Destiny Etiko or Daniella Okeke kind of Big Yanch, classy Chics, they would spend Money Like mumu! cheesy cheesy

Doing Sh*ts secretly but deceiving Pple online, just like Feminists! sad

You dey talk like village person.Reno wey Dem born for silver spoon wey dey stay USA.Everytime this man dey travel the world so all those hot latinas,European,African and American women him no dey see,na girls like Dem etiko,wey no reach those classy,hot,civilized women

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Online Content Creator Job Available - Apply!!! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
JobUpdatesL:

Vacancy still Open as More Staffs are needed

How can I contact you
Romance / Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2021
Yes
Romance / Re: Creative Writers Needed For Job - Can You Write Very Well? Comment Here by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Online Content Creator Job Available - Apply!!! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Is the Vacancy still open
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Need A Content Writer by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
I am interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.