Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years (43021 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Goodfellow21(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.
No wonder there say age is the greatest enemy of a woman.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

Guys share ur experience dating younger and older Ladies.

Thumbs up.
Bross do something hunger dey.
Make I drop aza make you do your man something?
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Dudeforall(f): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2022
habakukjss3:

Common sense is not really common in your camp..

You date women for sex...
You have money.....

You prefer younger women because there body is better and you can easily control them.....

And other bla bla bla....

You just said rubbish.

Did you sleep with all women to tell us which age bracket is better?

So we should not date or marry women from 27 and above

According to your small Brain..any man that is dating or wish to marry a woman from 27 and above is doing so because the woman is rich.

U have a child's brain

Must you post and expose your low level of reasoning and ignorance

Allow people make their choice irrespective of age
Don't mind the stupid boy. Small small boys full this nairaland no be small.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by fitinwell: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

From experience.. what i can type

If you searching for serious relationship leading to marriage .. and has a man your group age is between 32- 38yrs..

Don't date a lady between 18 - 25yrs..

Marriage is not in there Plan ...

Ladies within 18yrs-30yrs wicked...

They can destroy you... In no time..

Everything you have worked for could be gone in minutes...

Many of them are from broken home..

Don't date a lady or GUY from a Broken Home..

You will regret it..

Advice from a concerned brother..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by creepsyme(f): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, my real nigga grin

You must be a real niggar like me!

If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .. Absolutely nothing bro!

Ain't no fan of dating! Whether younger or older ones. This is why as a real nigga, the only thing I do is to bang their pussies, dump them and move on with my life. No stress, no commitment, just bang and move on.

You sound like an island!
How long have you been pained?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Carot: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2022
jojo1415:
Am dating/fucking a 31 year old girl with stretch marks all over her stomach and she is stil forming for me and always talks about marriage...for her mind I wil marry her?she is dreaming,no atom if respect in her...well am done with her and am going for young fresh girls in there twenties
passam to me make i chop my share

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by ifinger: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:

If u want to enjoy creamy , succulent vjj date a young lady but they can stress the hell out of u!
However, if u want to just satisfy ur urge , explore without stress then date a mature woman , they will not stress u , no strings attached sez is sure when ever u want it

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Pdike65(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2022
Continue
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by credon: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
And men?
Do you look appealing forever?

By the way, FYI, not all ladies in their late 30s lose their beautiful skin and structure. Maybe the ones you have been unfortunate to meet are the ones with such bodies and it is so because they sleep around with every Tom dick and Harry just like they let you sleep with them.

Ladies who are chaste still have great bodies till 40. Yes, you heard right because I'm talking from experience.

Don't ever use those public toilets you mess around with as a yardstick to judge every Lady.
grin this one is between 30 and 40 years

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by IamRegal: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Omo which Kain people dey this nairaland sef. Una reasoning dey very shallow. I really wonder what your upbringing and experiences in life are that have stolen love from your heart.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by uptownemmygee(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2022
The only disadvantage of dating those small girls is that their body is the temple of STD

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by credon: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Happyval2022:
Very vital and educative
grin This one is under 25 years

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by ubee(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2022
Savage!!!
nairaman66:
When someone tells you that “God has blessed me”- Please run for your life

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Ladycewhy:
And this same people will tomorrow turn around and speak against cosmetic surgery and body enhancement? undecided lol what a confused generation.

African women have the most put together dope skin elasticity I know maybe it is the Melanin or something,for a people not used to SPF products and constant exposure to UV rays, we sure have be most tough and rugged skin out there.But hey ignorance is free.

Lies.Asian women have the best skin elasticity and the hardly age. They have a strong natural anti ageing gene

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by thorpido(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2022
olabrinks:
So what happens after you date the girl for a couple of years, get married and her body begins to sag? After having sex with the same girl 50 times, the fresh body Is no longer exciting. Sometimes I just wonder the mentality of some guys sha, it’s embarrassing.
They are still kids.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Biglittlelois(f): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Ofadaman:
I woke up this morning by 4am, went for 30 mins workout, showered by 4:30am, debug my codes, sent updates to production, made breakfast by 7am, wrote two proposal letters and a updated my finances, and it's only been 5hours. I decided to come in nairaland land, and someone woke up in the morning and this is the first thing they came to post?.
Y'all got time man to worry about pvssy when being productive to the world should be your goal, I cant count the number of pretty girls I've been with, but I'd be damned if that's what takes my time ,such that I dedicated a full post on Nairaland for that. You're such a child man, I feel so sorry for how men have lost their masculinity , it's a shame.

You have sex with a woman, and it's become such a very big achievement that you can't wait to tell the whole world about, telling your friends isn't enough , you hurry down to a public forum to make a post and showcase your ignorance.

I don't see women come online to post crap,you guys need to do better ,step the fvk up man, stop ruining masculinity, you bunch of chicken shits...

kiss

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Dudeforall(f): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2022
It is not hidden that there are much more matured females on this forum than the so called males here. Na brainless immature men full here. So shameful...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by zikter(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:

Lol U can see one mu.mu id.iot above asking me if a dat cos of sex. Is obvious d boy is poor looking for rich old woman to date so he can have her moni. Apart from sex I wonder what else a man is doing with a girl. They normally can't offer u business ideas , link u to high paying jobs or tangible tinz other than sex. Then why not meet the one that can give u an enjoyable sex . Dey guy dey there dey reason like ode.
You have your opinions but don't force it on any one. It doesn't mean yours or his is absolute right. People date or associate with women for different reasons. Yours as you put is sex. You are wondering what else apart from sex but in the same breath, you mentioned one yourself i.e him dating for money. So you see for yourself. It is a matter of interest and if someone's interest is not same as yours, it doesn't mean he is an Ode, or maybe you are an Ode too if we follow your definition of Ode here.

Many people will tell you how women have helped them in connections, career and what have you. The world is big and doesn't revolve around you, so don't just sit and draw myopic conclusions in the name of whatever.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by LordReed(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:

Well then, seems I am not a typical Nigerian man then.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Bahamas95(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Having a banging body don't always have to be about her age. I like being adventurous when it comes to that thing so am speaking from experience.

It all depends on choice sha. I have dated both categories the OP mentioned and I prefer the younger ones. Not just because of sex but their kinda childish nature, it turns me on. The mature ones are too serious with everything, you can't even joke with them.

My girlfriend is 20yrs old, she's the last child in her family and hanging out with her is always fun filled.....Her soft skin alone is heavenly, it can cure your hypertension by merely touching it. You can't ask me to choose between a Lamborghini and Corolla and expect me to pick Corolla. Nor be juju be dat?

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2022
....Trash.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2022
You Mod in this forum are just so immature for bringing everything up here as FP.

A so called man slept wit women and came out to announce dat... Who does dat?

All I could see are Kids everywhere in this forum.

Datz what it is..

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by sslcrypt: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2022
I am sorry to say the narrator made some valid points. The importance of a lady aging in her husband house is a key point. I am 9 years older than my wife, prior to meeting her I never saw the need to settle down there were many variables I had in the back of my mind. As a mixed race residing in Europe I wasn't keen on settling with a white woman even though I dated them all my life. It was when my wife came for a training program in Vienna I crossed path, she was soo beautiful, her smile was crazily sweet and she has this caramel skin tone. I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by. I had to take a trip to rwanda because she was there for a sometime.
When we married she was 24 and I 33, now we have been married for 6 years. I have met some of her friends who are still single and when she tells me their age am shocked they aren't married yet, because in europe most of us get married at 24-32years.

That young factor played a role in my subconscious decision, there are times we get all crazy but it appears our love grows stronger every year. And one crazy thing is that she looks the same as the first time we met.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Biglittlelois(f): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Seun I don't understand how this thread is on FP, are you promoting misogyny and female body shaming? Cos on a norm, this thread is suppose to be deleted, it doesn't speak well of Nigerian males and their thought process, there are other nationalities here and they are seeing the constant negativities undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Ladycewhy(f): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2022
Carot:
you come across as one. Probably in your late 20s. But on a serious note, do you think women become obsolete as they age
Did your mother become OBSOLETE as she aged? Therein lies your answer.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Ladycewhy(f): 10:05am On Feb 14, 2022
AdeOri99:

That is why I don't, I just table my observations as they come, they can be conflicting at times because knowledge isn't perfect, so when the needs come, i select what is useful and discard the rest.

I don't know, I can't claim to know, I only observe and say my observations, if anyone cares to listen and made meaning of it, it's cool, and if it confuses you more, it's cool also.
Good you know, you can only control your perceptions and opinions and that you also know your perception can be skewed and influenced.

Keep it moving.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Smithwilliams826: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Op just said the realty now.
What does he expect?
After banging all 21-25 yes old girls for sex and the likes, you expect them to still have tight pussies and standing boobs....
You can't dig the ground, cover it back and expect it to be the same.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by DeepSight(m): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Jakumo:

Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar. The greatest enemy of feminine beauty is Father Time first, and pregnancy second. Once that woman has borne children or reached the age of 27, such that her breasts look sad and droopy with stretch marks, while her stomach is protruding, and she is weighed down with three or four oversized buttocks rather than two, her attractiveness is ancient irrelevant history as far as I am concerned, and I'd never be capable of rising to the occasion even if I was force-fed a whole bottle of Viagara.

Conversely, there is no sight more visually stunning and breathtaking than that of a physically fit woman aged 20 to 23 shedding her clothes to reveal full upward-pointing breasts that are naturally jiggly and perky, along with a flat, nicely toned midriff, drawing the eye towards a curvy yet tight butt that simply demands canine modalities in the OZA ROOM.

I have never in my entire life dated a woman aged above 25 years, and this is a preference that I will retain for life. I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to the physical appearance of any woman I intend to approach, and the instant I spot that bra straining too much to fight gravity, I am GONE. Similarly the instant I see physical evidence that suggests any particular woman has borne babies at any time in the past, my interest vaporizes right away, and I shift my attention to more worthwhile considerations like stamp collecting or bird-watching.

Sir That on the beat!
Ride on Sadat!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Ladycewhy(f): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Seun I don't understand how this thread is on FP, are you promoting misogyny and female body shaming? Cos on a norm, this thread is suppose to be deleted, it doesn't speak well of Nigerian males and their thought process, there are other nationalities here and they are seeing the constant negativities undecided
Sooner or later, ladies will have to leave this forum of these rod wielding folks. The hate is just disgusting and irritating and tasteless in every shape and form.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Emaprince: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
And men?
Do you look appealing forever?

By the way, FYI, not all ladies in their late 30s lose their beautiful skin and structure. Maybe the ones you have been unfortunate to meet are the ones with such bodies and it is so because they sleep around with every Tom dick and Harry just like they let you sleep with them.

Ladies who are chaste still have great bodies till 40. Yes, you heard right because I'm talking from experience.

Don't ever use those public toilets you mess around with as a yardstick to judge every Lady.
Loool...ladies who are chaste. Where are they?

The OP is very right in saying that only thing a man desires from a woman is SE.X. any one saying otherwise is a pretender and trying to please women. Not like a woman can link a man to a high paying job like men do them always. They don't give business ideas. They are only interested in what a man gives them.

No man should even bother about what a woman can give him..thats why I dont subscribe to all these "what do you bring to the table" line some kids spew here. As if they are not familier with the selfish nature of women.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by koyyess: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2022
sslcrypt:
[s]I am sorry to say the narrator made some valid points. The importance of a lady aging in her husband house is a key point. I am 9 years older than my wife, prior to meeting her I never saw the need to settle down there were many variables I had in the back of my mind. As a mixed race residing in Europe I wasn't keen on settling with a white woman even though I dated them all my life. It was when my wife came for a training program in Vienna I crossed path, she was soo beautiful, her smile was crazily sweet and she has this caramel skin tone. I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by. I had to take a trip to rwanda because she was there for a sometime.
When we married she was 24 and I 33, now we have been married for 6 years. I have met some of her friends who are still single and when she tells me their age am shocked they aren't married yet, because in europe most of us get married at 24-32years.

That young factor played a role in my subconscious decision, there are times we get all crazy but it appears our love grows stronger every year. And one crazy thing is that she looks the same as the first time we [/s]met.

Your wife is now 30 and you say she looks the same. So tell me, is the op right to say your wife is not attractive because she is 30?

Even as u r abroad, fresh air never enter your brain.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by pocohantas(f): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2022
koyyess:

Your wife is now 30 and you say she looks the same. So tell me, is the op right to say your wife is not attractive because she is 30?

Even as u r abroad, fresh air never enter your brain.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.