Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,883 members, 7,841,308 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

4kings's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4kings's Profile / 4kings's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

You're damn right.
Lol

Gonna try that section out
You can check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4237475/artificial-intelligence-machine-learning-group
Programming / Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by 4kings: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bahat:
I wonder if there are even good hackers here in nairaland, when i mean hackers i am not saying script kiddies (Those that use tools of the community), i mean researcher, people who think, innovate on new ways of doing things, people who deals with computer internals, who use Unix,Linux,Bsd as their default operating system.
I'm not into hacking/cybersecurity.

Are you?
Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
Emmanystone:

Welcomed development. Good riddance to bad rubbish. I am at home to Post my nonsense in the Religion section, for that was the idea. It's's good you finally realized that and had to go make yourself useful somewhere else.

If you see me coming over there to post my religious nonsense, then know am sick.

Why won't satanists stay Satanists and leave me alone?

Ndok.
"Ndok" is that ibibio?

Anyways, who's more likely to be a satanists? Me that don't believe satan exist or you that make him accountable for all your failures?

Learn to take corrections Mr. Man.
I think i also saw a post where you talked about being a doctor when OtemSapien was accusing you of being 4evergod(i might be mistaken though cos i was not very active then)
And you asked in the other thread what causes aging? I was astonished but too weak to reply your silly overall post.

Anyways Good-day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
*double post*
Culture / Re: Foreign Visitor Here With Some Questions by 4kings: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
Tho i am of the Ibibio tribe, i know that Igbo people are hated by other most tribes in Nigeria for no reason. The unfairness shown towards this tribe is what's making them want to break away from Nigeria.
How did you come about your assertion?
Have you been to all parts of Nigeria?
Is it not also here on Nairaland where some of the igbos insult the funali/hausu people.

I'm not saying igbos are not hated but stop playing the victim card for them, they aren't the only "hated" ones.
Religion / Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by 4kings: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
CoolUsername:
Trample daughter to death.

Rape corpse.

Nine years imprisonment.

Wtf?
Prolly the swiss has less severe sentences.
Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Can't access the email anymore.
Oh
Hmm, seems like you used one of those temporal email generators. wink

LoL

I'm now a gentle gee. Besides, religion section ain't fun filled like before anymore ever since some monikers stopped logging
Ya, and some now posting rubbish llike that Emmanystone.

I've not been very active on Nairaland, but when I am normally go to the Programming Section... It's more fun there...
Religion / Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by 4kings: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Niflheim:
@4kings and @cuteMadridista

My senior bros in the [/b]"Sacred and Unholy Order of the Abominable Pumpkins"[b] is the one that brings the stories to me around 9 minutes to midnight, and he orders me to publish them.............................................I have no choice but to do what he asks me to do!!! We are family!!!
Lol grin grin grin
Abeg OtemSapien is enough, no go start your own stories ooo. grin grin

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Hahaha

Don't lemme pee jàre.

Dunno what I did to NL o-o. Couldn't login (using adepeter2027) again with same credentials I use for login.
Getting incorrect password or username

Okay.
Just type your mail in the reset password section to do a reset.

And probably silly stuff like capslock could be an issue or someone somehow hacked your device.

I thought you had caused another trouble... grin
Religion / Re: Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 by 4kings: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
dalaman:

You didn't have to respond to that waste of space.
Abi... The guy case tire me sef.
Religion / Re: Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 by 4kings: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2018
jFrankNorfleet:

Would you tell me one single thing that's confined to Christianity?

I'm sure if Hawking were a Christian you would've blasted us with your useless memes on how its his faith in your god that enabled him survive this long and achieve so much. heck, you would've even created a thread on him but since he was an atheist you'll sing a different tune. talk about eating cake and having it
@bolded says it all.
Don't mind these guys jare...

1 Like

Religion / Re: Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 by 4kings: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

Have you for once stopped to think? If there is no God, what was the purpose of it all? Why did he have to live 76 torturous years on this earth? What was it all for? What does the legacy he left behind means?

Without God life has no meaning. Does it? If it does, pls tell me.

If we just are a bag of cells and bones which are here to eat, grow old die and it ends there, then life has no meaning and no significance, and if men have no purpose on earth, why then did he not take his life and safe himself from the torture he endured for 76 longs years. Why did he hold unto life?

If there is no God as he lived all his miserable life propagating, then he was a scientific accident, what then does his excellence in Science means. To what end? What was his driving force? Why did he fight so rigorously to control the minds of those he convince there was no God? What was his expectation?

He was a scientist, and such he failed many times in trying to get certain things right in the laboratory, he didn't give up until he got them right. Why did he do that? For what? What drove him to endure pain, failure, emotions, fear, guilt, pressure? All these points you to the future. The questions 'WHY?'

If he were a mistake, then all you have written about him is nonsense.

Now he has succumbed to the higher power, death. No matter how intelligent he was, it means nothing now.

Jesus equated the entire world with just one soul. For your soul means a lot to you. Now he wld understand what eternity means.
My guy you're too Myopic it's almost unbelievable.
After all this time of interacting with intellectuals in this section and you're still thinking like this. Na wa ooo

Everyone determines their life purpose not some spiritual books, if you choose to constrain yourself to a book then that's fine.

Stephen Hawkings spent his life studying the cosmos and quantum gravity, part of his life's purpose was understanding how the universe came to be, and he contributed a great deal to that body of knowledge than it was before his existence.
After a 1000 years to come his studies and research will still be a point of reference in the scientific community and that was part of his purpose.

Today, people like Aubrey De Grey which i'm connected with on LinkedIn have been advancing in research on immortality and anti-aging, part of his life's purpose is to study how to manipulate our biological makeup to live for an extended period of time even to make us immortal. Today his institute SENS Research is one of the most outstanding research firms in the world and have been making successes in their research from the papers and videos they've been publishing.

Others are exploring possiblities of storing the data in the human brain to an exteranal storage for virtual life after death, that's part of their life's purpose.
And many more...

When they go back to their homes and meet their kids and wives they see another purpose which is taking a good care of them.

Mr. Man you so so so Myopic for this stupid response.

Before the jews existed to form a tribe, there were centuries of other tribes before them and also other religions that had never come in contact with them, what would you say their purpose is since they don't believe in your God?

So only christians have purpose in life abi? Carry on. undecided

1 Like

Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Jaaypeee:

I'm starting with d basics... I think I'm working with fraud detection in telecommunications companies... I've gotten some resources from a telecommunications company, I'm.having issues with converting the algorithm to codes. I was advised to learn python for such programming. That's the delay I'm having for now
What are the algorithms? We can help out smiley
And are you permitted to share the data? wink wink If not just tell the structure we'd help out either ways.

Python is pretty simple. You can cover the basics with this one video (44 minuttes):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4mEzFDjqtA

Then we continue discussing here

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 12:50am On Mar 15, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer what crime did you commit this time? grin grin grin
Abi na extra amenity be this?
Religion / Re: Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 by 4kings: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

He lived a painful miserable life. That was torture not life.
He had a disease that was suppose to kill him decades ago, but was strong enough to survive.

Inspite of that he had excelled in the scientific world and used his intellect more than abled bodied men like you would ever use even if given a 100 years to spare.

Fact remains that in this century and centuries to come his name will be written as one of the smartest men to live on earth and his life is an inspiration to many and more to come.

Have a little respect, regardless of your silly religious view. undecided

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 by 4kings: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Edenoscar2:
He was born on the 300th anniversary of Galileo's death and died at the same age as Einstein
It's almost as if Stephen chose this date on purpose...
Hahahaha grin grin
I just knew about this fact today.

1 Like

Programming / Re: Friendzone by 4kings: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jenifa123:

I've been quite busy
Just sent u a private message on friendzone
Seen...
Religion / Re: Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 by 4kings: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
So sad, just saw the news on TV and decided to see what folks on Nairaland are saying about it.
I really liked this man, so sad embarassed embarassed.

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: JAMB Says Candidates May Start Writing Exams From Home Soon by 4kings: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2018
thesicilian:
I'll apply when that starts.
You wouldn't meet the criteria. tongue

Not sure if that's a nice move though.
Students can just call their elder ones to help them out.
Religion / Re: Pope Leo X And His Most Infamous Declaration About Christianity!a Must Read! by 4kings: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2018
Interesting thread here PastorAIO and DeepSight.

Cc: AnonyNymous KingEbukasBlog raphieMontella Wilgrea7 Hahn johnydon22 Dalaman adepeter2027 OkaiCorne Seun Cloudgoddess and co

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by 4kings: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2018
ValentineMary:

Dude are you being serious right now U made me laugh so much
That shows that most Nigerians really have a long way to go. And people liked the post sha.

When some people abroad are researching on longetivity most Nigerians are talking about "Association of World Witches". Na wa ooo
Culture / Re: Foreign Visitor Here With Some Questions by 4kings: 3:12am On Mar 13, 2018
Hasty generalisation there.
Not all Nigerians react that way, just that some Nairalanders have serious issues...
Religion / Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by 4kings: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Angelparadise:

Please speak for your god ,I don't know you and your god from Adam
Do you really know your God?
Religion / Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
CuteMadridista:

TBH I haven't but OP's point about not posting much again cuz of some entities was what pushed me to the edge, I think even without watching the video that what the video must be about (judging by the posts here) is plausible and I have some conspiracy theories too

Check out the below thread and tell me your thoughts

https://www.nairaland.com/4393886/respect-other-peoples-belief-arguably
Okay.
Nice thread, you made a valid point about "respecting other peoples' belief".
That's not "totally" possible in the world we live in.
Religion / Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by 4kings: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Niflheim where do you get these horrible stories from every week? Na wa ooo
What's your deal with searching about these weird stuff?

1 Like

Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jaaypeee:
Is it possible for me to get some1 to teach me data mining programming here... Help needed asap
Have you started learning already?
You can share your progress here... let's discuss...
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
zamie:
I need suggestions on transferring my machine learning models to the web and mobile apps. I use TensorFlow and sometimes Keras, So I deal with protobufs and HDF5 formats.

I've tried deploying with TensorFlow serving and kubernetes on docker but I hate the Remote Procedure Call concept. Any other alternative solution would be much appreciated.
Wawu...
I don't use tensorflow and keras...
Never used protobufs or HDF5 format.

SoftEng osarenomaspecial lum1 and co here you go...
Religion / Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Conspiracy theorists gather themselves here and circlejerked themselves

OP even said he won't be posting much because of some powers that are trying to exterminate him hahahaha,that's like literally wearing a "tinfoil hat"
Did you watch the video?
I'm not at extreme though but there's truth to this.
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
realmundi:
Please can someone create a whatsapp group for this
Hmmm, are whatsapp groups good?
I think concepts can be well explained here in details than whatsapp.
And new members can see and be referred to existing discussions as pointed out by SoftEng.

Just that we've not been very active lately.
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
SoftEng:
Hi everyone,

I apologise for being away so long.
I've recently had very busy schedule that is still ongoing.

4kings
Well done for your help and contributions.
With respect to my earlier message about the research competition I was planning to work on, I did not continue (partly due to current busy schedule). I only read through some Google blogpost about the Learned Image Compression challenge. However, I did some work on the Data Science Nigeria kaggle challenge I earlier shared (It was my first real work outside anything that involved using strictly neural networks. In fact, it was my first real-world attempt at Machine Learning for structured data). I did not do so well.
Couldn't participate in the competition also, i was very busy. (Got the data though, noticed some null values when i did my analysis, i just vex postpone am grin )

I've been researching on some existing compression techniques.
Dynamic markov compression has been interesting so far.

Maybe we should lighten up the group by solving some existing compression algorithms starting with simple JPEG lossy compression and so on, maybe an idea could spark up from someone here.
Programming / Re: Friendzone by 4kings: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jenifa123:
It's increasing and we are looking at building a team...
Interested individuals can indicate and drop their whatsapp number
Hmmm, I hate working on web applications...currently working on one though, but that's because i have to, for an interface of a prototype i need to submit. embarassed

Holla me when you need help on data mining, would love to be interested then. smiley

PM me for my contact though, or chat me up on friendzone, can't drop my number here.
Religion / Re: Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed by 4kings: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Going by your definition of documentaries, then there cannot be a documentary on people who lived in the distant past since we don't have their pictures nor interview them... that's an incomplete definition mehn...
Seriously?
You can interview professors of history/scholars/historians involved in that subject or take pictures of artifact involving the subject for the documentary.
Nice try...

You are really a handful, watch the documentary from beginning to the end and we do not have to go back and forth on some of your questions which has been answered in there already.
Would take time to watch it completely later this week.

For some splendid reason, I cannot play the documentary from my end to give you the exact time caption...but the day I posted it here I recall the interview with the scientist was somewhere between 20 to 30 minutes of the video...

Please confirm if you can play the video from your end...
I searched for it on youtube using the title.
Think i downloaded it also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.