Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

4kings's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4kings's Profile / 4kings's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 97 pages)

Politics / Re: Osun LG Poll: APC Sweeps All 389 Councillorship Seats by 4kings: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lagbaja01:
yes, Fayose is from Ekiti not Osun State.
Oops that was a stupid mix up.
Guess yoruba states sound alike in my head.
Sorry.
Politics / Re: 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? by 4kings: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2018
geosuzzy:
In a free and fair election kwakwanso will beat Buhari straight up
How many Nigerians know who this Kwakwanso is?

6 Likes

Politics / Re: I Have No Doubt In Mind That We Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - El-Rufai by 4kings: 10:11am On Jan 29, 2018
seguno2:

Instead of just asking and complaining, please tell us what you have done and are DOING with others to make better candidates stand the chance.
Are you in a political party and helping with your own money and skills to identify, support and campaign for a candidate
First of all i'm not compaining and i've not identified any "willing" better candidate.
And i'm not in a political question and these does not affect the question i asked.
Politics / Re: I Have No Doubt In Mind That We Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - El-Rufai by 4kings: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2018
lowaist101:
I Have Thought About This Myself. Can Someone Tell Me Who The Best Alternative Is, Frm All These Same-same Politicians? I Can't Figure It Out. Perhaps, Some Unknown Dark Horse Frm The Non-viable And Unknown Political Parties. And This Is, If They Rally Enough Support Frm Many Nigerians That Are Dogmatic, Which Is Totally Unrealistic! Am Just Thinking And I May Be Wrong.
That's my opinion too.
From the social media it seems Buhari is not liked at all and won't stand a chance, but the reality on gound is otherwise.

APC/Buhari/Atiku were overhyped in 2014/2015, but there's still no opposition worth considering at this time.
If it continues like this, the notion El Rufai made would take effect effortlessly.
Science/Technology / Re: Please I Need Help by 4kings: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2018
methylade:

sentiment analysis of various data like tweets and online comments for product based opinion mining......can you please tell me what it entails
Sentiment analysis is simply analyzing text to check if it's a positive or negative comment.

You can write some code, to extract tweets on a particular product,organisation or person for example Dangote, and perform processing functions and machine learning training to analyse each tweets extracted.

The usefulness of this project is that, it gives a result of people's opinion on a particular product/organisation/person based on where it what platform it was extracted like twitter.

It's simpler to use python to write your code with it's NLTK and Sklearn packages.
Politics / Re: Osun LG Poll: APC Sweeps All 389 Councillorship Seats by 4kings: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2018
Lagbaja01:
I'm not sure you are okay.....
Did i say something wrong?
Politics / Re: Osun LG Poll: APC Sweeps All 389 Councillorship Seats by 4kings: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2018
OVA200:
Please bro go and eat first maybe you will have the strength to at least read the topic.
I read the topic.
What's wrong?
Politics / Re: I Have No Doubt In Mind That We Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - El-Rufai by 4kings: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
But seriously if Buhari is to be defeated, who is the candidate that stands the chance?
Just asking.

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by 4kings: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
IVF!
You dey mind naija and education.
And the way doctors misinform people though.
Religion / Re: Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed by 4kings: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Bros, most history scholars and experts agree on the existence of Jesus of Christ here on earth. But obviously, you and the OP are in the insignificant minority, and I am yet to see any sufficient evidence (not questions o, but evidence) to counter the fact that Jesus once lived on earth.

A reputable historian called Josephus Flavius made references to the existence of Jesus...mind you, Josephus made this reference in a book he wrote and called "the Antiquities of the Jews" which was written around 93-94 AD. And most historians...Christians/Non-Christian historians rely on the authenticity of Josephus' records...

The burden of proof is now left on you and the OP to prove a reputable historian in Josephus wrong on the accounts of forgery...and also, prove to us that leading history experts and scholars around the world are fools to believe that Jesus once lived on earth.

I would put references outside of the Bible that points to the existence of Jesus here on earth thus, proving He once lived and died and ressurected on this earth.

I hope 10,000 years from today, someone won't erroneously conclude you never even existed.
Bros, this your argument has been dealt with in the past.

You can go through my discussion in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3267097/athiest-view-arguement-against-christianity/1#48188935
Or this by sarassin https://www.nairaland.com/3775468/what-value-josephus-writings/1#56209262
Politics / Re: Osun LG Poll: APC Sweeps All 389 Councillorship Seats by 4kings: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Science/Technology / Re: Please I Need Help by 4kings: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
methylade:
Am currently finding it hard on what project topic to choose. i am in my finals studying computer science and need a brilliant project topic, i find it hard since i an not a fan of programming.....please i need ideas....thanks in anticipation....
You can consider:
1) Facial recognition with a particular machine learning algorithm of your choice.
2) Sentiment analysis of various data like tweets and online comments for product based opinion mining.
3) Software simulation of self driving car.

These are cool and "not so diificult" to implement projects, depending on your commitment and time.
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hey guys, someone sent this to me.

"In need of 5 young programmers - fresh graduates who are good at code. Salary would be between 300-400k monthly
A lot of travel and travel allowances.

They would be working with a GIS company and would be traveling among Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Edo and Oyo. Trainings in Germany and UAE"

Send cvs to tijani.nwadei@gmail.com"
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
nicxzmiller:
Hello guys. please does anyone know how to go about developing a machine learning system that predicts students results?
What's your dataset like?
Religion / Re: Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed by 4kings: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
karlboss:

I like your points

Let me say something
There is the Bible and there is history behind the Bible. Most of us know the Bible but don't know the history behind it

I was born a Christian (Catholic I don't go there again). I believe there is God
The most powerful figure of our this civilization is Jesus Christ. No one can doubt but there is an issue here how and why did Jesus Christ reach that status and is it possible for a fabricated figure to become that influential in our civilization. My answer is yes and no

N.B let us remember that there is also a debate that Williams Shakespeare never existed.

As a rational human being and a student of history there is a possibility that Jesus Christ might just be a concept to keep people humble and enslaved. My reason

Where was Christ when people were using his name to exploit Africans has he punished the British for what they did.
Has he punished king Leopold d 2nd.
Why is it that when nation remove Christianity/Islam they move forward.
There was nothing new in what Jesus taught we Africans were practising what he said before Christianity came.

Do you know that all the apostles died painful death even some Bible describe how they died at the back page till I don't understand why everything that has to do with Islam and Christianity has to do with pain and death. Upon everything they do for so called peace loving God they all die painful death, why didn't ascend into heaven like their founder.

When most people pray and it happens they feel Christ has answered their prayers. They don't know we all have the power to create our own reality. In fact everylaw in the Bible can be explained by theoretical physics and law of attraction.

I was asked this question in Igbo land where I come from for Jesus to become popular is it that our religion was inefficient or we were forced to accept Jesus. I found out that we were forced to accept Christ ( many black Americans that know history hate Christ). We were forced to accept Christ so we can be their slaves forever that is what most of us on this forum have become

Think of this white people who has never wanted your progress will show you a way to Paradise don't that on its own look fishy

The people that compile the Bible selected books to be included and not to be included that means it is the work of human hands e.g Pope has given order to rewrite our Lord's prayer what does that tell you?

Peter said in Corinthians that Paul teaching is confusing and hard to understand
Nice points.
Though Shakespeare existed and he was buried in a church in England but the writings attributed to him are contended by some.
Religion / Re: Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed by 4kings: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Do you have sufficient evidence to counter this?

All I see are questions which has answers and proofs over in Israel for the world to see...

Do you have any sufficient evidence to counter what I have posted?

If you don't understand how those questions counters the video then i won't bother debating with you.
Education / Re: 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University by 4kings: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Shhhhh grin grin we're in public. . .all universities in Nigeria are 'packaging'. But we're both going to be alumni some day. cheesy So its best to just make do with what we have now and contribute what we can after we've graduated to 'hype' our school's name.
Na so... shocked tongue grin

1 Like

Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Samcent:
No. The model l built performed below my expectations, around 84% accuracy. Those guys on top of the Leaders board, I respect them because I don't know the 'magic' they are applying on their algorithm. However, I hope to submit more entries this week.
Hmm, Okay.
Goodluck.
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Samcent:
Yes.
Great, I'll be participating soon.
Are you SamuelTim?
Religion / Re: Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed by 4kings: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Omudia11:
You can't be more Catholic than the pope.

Jesus was a Jew and the Jews know this. That s like telling saying Abraham Lincoln wasn't American. Everyone is entitled to their opinions , just not their facts.

And the nigga had to quote me twice cheesy grin
There are numerous evidence for the existence of Abraham Lincoln, Mr.Man.
Religion / Re: Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed by 4kings: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
wellmax:

Oh it's should have been written by Oduduwa before he left the world.
Sorry you want contemporary report, let's hope Punch or Vanguard will write about it soon.

We can take this joke even farther.
Adam never existed
Moses was never born
Jacob is a fantasy.
Jonah, Job are all fairly tales.

Are you happy now.

Oh peace, trouble 4kings not, let him lie in his folly.
It seems you're a newbie sha...
Adam never existed, yes, The calculations of the timeline written from genesis and numbers all the way to david makes the biblical dating of mankind to be about 6000years old which is scientifically impossible.
More so, it's not even mathematically possible for a family of 4 to produce a population 6 billion people in 4000 years.(Ya so Noah and his family are also myth)

Most of moses's account are identical to an ancient civilisation called the sumerians...
I have debated all these and many more here on Nairaland in time past.
You better go make a good research with an open mind.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed by 4kings: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
wellmax:

Abeg go and sleep.
Have no time for mindless internet fiddlers.
You belief or disbelief WILL NOT change facts.
You dey vex?
At least you know now that the Quoran is not adequate proof for the bible.

The history of Isreal attested to the existence of Jesus.
Do you even know the history of Israel Mr.Man? sad

The Holy Bible foretold and tells about his life and times.
Several other books talk about him.
What other books(apart from those centuries later)?
And do you know how many "facts" in your bible that have been debunked and considered by modern christians as metaphors?

Today we are witnesses to His omnipresence and life.
How?

A scientist comes from no where and tell us lies, but you choosed to follow him.
Science is based on carefully calculations and deductions, which can be observed and replicated by any intelligent person, stop saying nonsense.
The white man came from no where and told you lies and you chose to follow him.

Believe what you want, the truth doesn't change.

I have dignified you with responses enough.

I have better use of my time.
Okay.
OkaiCorne:

Dear OP, Bible aside. If you are truly looking for sufficient evidence as to the existence or otherwise of Jesus who once lived on earth.

Kindly consider these historical and archaeological evidence before concluding on the matter;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCLGbhuLtKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCLGbhuLtKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsS5x9_DitU

Unless you are saying these experts are liars and you are right...

Cheers
I'm not shocked at this... not at all... your kinds are very funny...
Do you know the half-life of a dna?
And where did they get the blood for sample?
Has any credible scientific institution in any part of the world approved this nonsense?

Do you know who Ryon Wyatt is and his many debunked archeological theories?
You're believing the words of a man who is seen as a joke in the scientific community, smh.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed by 4kings: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Omudia11:
Epistles upon epistles.

When you give them fact, they resort to fiction. Who apart from the very tribes concerned knew and could bare testimony of the divinity of such people? For example only Yorubas venerate Oduduwa. No one else can attest to his divinity and such is the case with that man "Pan ku" from Asia who allegedly divided the heavens and the earth using a chisel.

Lol....really dude? Too many flawed things that I would spend too much time trying to discredit.

Do you know that thousands of people were witnesses who came forward to testify of the wonders Jesus Christ did? Which they actually saw with their eyes and could prove? Pls speak with facts.
Can you mention one person during Jesus's time as a witness out of the thousands that alledgedly witnessed him apart from those from the bible.

There is no Jew who is in doubt of the divinity or prophethood or even existence of Jesus christ.
Like I said Jesus is of the house of David and the Jews have proof of every single biblical account. Just Google "city of David" because that topic is too broad for me to delve into. They even found the site of the second temple recently which Jesus said would utterly destroyed. Like I said there is no single Jew who debunks the existence of Jesus, Never. The just don't attribute a godlike status to him.
The early sect of Ebionites were mostly jews and never belived Jesus existed.
Get your facts straight, where did you come up the stats that NO jew disbelieve jesus's existence.

On another note, you question Oduduwa's existence based on the fact that it's constrained to a tribe and does not have external testimonies. This is also same for Jesus unless you can bring up just One sect, author or historian(not from the bible) that existed during jesus time to buttress your point.

How many of those historical figures gave accurate predictions of future events like Jesus? None! That's more proof Jesus Is Supreme.
What predictions are you talking about?
Is it the prediction that jesus made to his disciple that he would come down from heaven during their lifetime? undecided grin
Religion / Re: Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed by 4kings: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Omudia11:
It doesn't matter what they see Jesus as. The most important thing is that believe he existed and still exists.
That's the point there didn't believe only in the gnostic interpretation of who jesus was not a physical person born of a virgin.
Jesus was a gnostic concept that got twisted along the line in history.
wellmax:

Books by other religions.
The Quran tells more about Jesus than Mohammed.
Do you know how far apart the bible is from the day Mohammed was bor? Centuries bro...

That's like saying drawing evidence for Oduduwa because Wole Soyinka wrote about him centuries later.
There is no contemporary record of Jesus existence.
Politics / Re: Cattle Colonies? People Beware! by 4kings: 4:31am On Jan 28, 2018
Hmm, time would tell...
Religion / Re: Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed by 4kings: 4:22am On Jan 28, 2018
Omudia11:
All these essays amount to What? Proof? Hahahaha

Note: There is no Jew or Gentile who denies the existence of Jesus Christ. Not even one. There's a video of jews on YouTube being asked about Christ and 100% of them acknowledged his prophethood because the person of Jesus Christ is deeply embedded in their history.

Yes Qur'an 100% supports this. Along with historians,
Theologians and people who actually matter.

Your opinion = invalid cheesy
Most of what the early muslims wrote cam from interaction with the Ebionites and what they believe about Jesus would shock you.
Besides, the Qur'an was written centuries after...
Religion / Re: Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed by 4kings: 4:20am On Jan 28, 2018
wellmax:

Why did you ignore evidence from history, other 'holy books' by other religions like I stated. Why did you single out The Bible.

Keep living in denial, you are only deceiving yourself.
I know that deep in your spirit you know the truth.
Which other "holy books" and when were there written?
Religion / Re: Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed by 4kings: 4:17am On Jan 28, 2018
Omudia11:
This is a very mediocre topic and not one to even ponder about at all.

The person of Jesus Christ is part and parcel of Jewish and Israeli history. The Jews may just see him as a regular prophet but they have never for once denied his existence. He is of the house of David. Saying Jesus never existed is like saying Abraham, Isaac, Joseph and all the other biblical figures were fictional and that would be very laughable. To the Jews Judaism is not just a religion but also a part of their cultural heritage. Their entire existence revolves around those biblical figures of which Jesus Christ is the most famous.

So saying things like this is very laughable.
Thor and Odin is part and parcel of the Norse history.
Oduduwa or Ogun in yoruba that came to earth from a chain is part and parcel of yoruba history.
Zeus is part and parcel of Greek history.
Williams Tell(though this is somewhat believable) is part and parcel of swiss history.
I could go on and on to mention historical figures of different cultures and tell you their attributes which you wouldn't believe, therefore your "tribe history" argument is not valid.

Most Jews don't believe a man existed that walked on water, fed thousands with 5 loaves of bread(supposed to be the most awesome miracle ever) and other attributes given to this "Jesus".
From the bible, the works of your "Jesus" was meant to be so popular, for goodness sake He taugt a very large crowd of thousands of people in the mountains, and yet no contemporary writing of him exists.
Julius ceaser existed before jesus yet we have a contemporary evidence(especially the coins and sculpture) that he existed.
Aristotle and plato existed before Jesus and we have evidence for this when reading about their personal writings and writings from their students in school of athens.
Though Socrates existence can be contended.

But guess what, Jesus whose works were beyond human imagination and always have a crowd following him does not have any contemporary record of him only stories coming out hundreds of years later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.