Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,700 members, 7,840,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

4kings's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4kings's Profile / 4kings's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 97 pages)

Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 3:52am On Jan 28, 2018
Is anybody also participating in data science nigeria competition?
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 3:51am On Jan 28, 2018
SoftEng:

I'll be trying my hands on one of the challenges. I'm not yet sure which challenge I'll work on.

Anybody here interested in collaborating, please let me know. However, you have be:
1. really serious minded.
2. create time out of your busy schedule to work on the challenge.
3. ready to read research papers.
4. ready to learn quickly required background/related techniques.
5. already fluent in at least one programming language (preferably python)

Please only those who meet the above requirement should indicate interest.

Thank you.
Interesting challenges. Thanks for keeping us updated. smiley
I sure would love to collaborate with you, though i will only be able to fully meet requirment 2 after the next three weeks. Got very tight schedule... Damn embarassed embarassed embarassed
Health / Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by 4kings: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
I'm tempted to call this Love but nahhhhhhhhhh. cheesy tongue tongue
Travel / Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by 4kings: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2018
WTF this was embarrasing. embarassed
She dey cast and bind.
Only religion can make people this stupid. undecided

3 Likes

Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2018
SoftEng:
Hi all,

The first Data Science Nigeria for the year has kicked off. Below is a link to the competition hosted on Kaggle. Do well to check it out if you're interested. You can learn a lot more about Machine Learning through participation in the competition.

https://www.kaggle.com/c/dsntelecomschurn2018

Thanks.
This is very interesting. smiley
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2018
wane01:

Bro i currently have been reading about the level of AI used in sex dolls that are currently trending... I haven't been able to get much information about it though.... Buh it looks a bit complex..
Anyone with more insight on this
Cc : 4kings
Raymod170
Well i have a little insight, but only on the communication and possibly sensing(if it's incorporated).
For communication that's NLP, this should not be big of a deal.

I don't know if the sex dolls built have some form of environment sensing, but i have freelanced a project, where i had to work on Xethru chip which has a python and matlab binding and can be used for respiratory sensing and anlayis, and some other cool stuff.(My main focus for the guy was on respiration) So if this is also being used in the sex doll, the sex doll could track the partner's breathing and other sensing stuff to analyse for weakness, eagerness, location, bad health condition(possibly) and whatever else that can be analysed.

As for the body, i'm really blank. Below is a youtube video showing how the sex dolls are made in the factory but i don't know what the materials are made of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvC0GwdEKG4
Science/Technology / Re: Oyaoya Unveils Africa’s First Online On-demand Commodities Trading Platform by 4kings: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nice one.
Sports / Re: Results Of December 2017 Nigerian Private University Games by 4kings: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
AnonyNymous:

You wish grin grin grin grin
wink wink
We shall battle this on chess.com someday.

*pssst* I'll possibly build an automated machine learning program to beat you. lol

1 Like

Sports / Re: Results Of December 2017 Nigerian Private University Games by 4kings: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Are you serious? We could play sometime wink

Do you have any special program going on in December in your school? From the 12th to the 20th/22nd ??
Ya, we close early because of a Shiloh program in the church (It's a winners chapel thing).

Anyways, i'm sure we would have taken the most golds. tongue tongue
Religion / Re: I Think Atheists On NL Should Be Concerned About Richard Dawking's Retweet by 4kings: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Romance / Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by 4kings: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
asthmacoughend:
Oga scientist,what is the Medical solution to this ,you said making it impossible right ,so what are the Possibilities ,the solution. ...This should not upset you but rather challenge you to profer solution to such case .
He should relax and take focus on other thing, to make blood flow leave the pen*s.
This can be very hard, but either ways it'll be over in hours. *eventually*.

Last one i heard, a short operation was performed by doctors for quick relieve.
Romance / Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by 4kings: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amberon:
Shut up!
Did i say something wrong?
This is a new year ooo undecided

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by 4kings: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
busjeep:

You get sense at all, why the thing no dey happen to husband and wife. grin
Like i said, go and read about it.
It's a rare occurrence.
Romance / Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by 4kings: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
kaluxy007:
and some gullible people will come her to claim there's nothing like voodoo. Haven't seen any of them so far
Don't be silly.
This is Pen*s captivus, go read about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by 4kings: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good one!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala Seun and Mynd44
Business / Re: Why Is Elon Musk Not Regarded As The Richest Man In Africa? by 4kings: 12:53am On Jan 13, 2018
Donald3d:

.....And a programmer, long story short, he is Iron Man grin
He is incredible.
Religion / Re: What Sir Isaac Newton Has To Say About Atheism by 4kings: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Isaac Newton was also wrong about theory of gravity... *just saying* lipsrsealed
Programming / Re: Please Review My Price comparison engine by 4kings: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
kanayoNickel:
Really like the nifty innovations you are creating with your platform.

Running via it. I came up with this random idea. Just look into it. cool

Rather than trudging through multiple stores to find the best price or waiting for coupons/sales, quickfinda can also cut out that process for the consumer by simply having them post on the platform with what they want at a desired price. Then, the platform finds them sellers to connect with. In addition to helping consumers get better deals on the things they want, quickfinda wants to provide businesses with an ongoing outlet for finding new customers by alerting them when a buyer's post matches their inventory.

Many retailers and businesses, on both small and large scales, have picked up on the consumeristic trend of demand-based buying. However, there still is no go-to medium for buyers to tell businesses exactly what they want and how much they are willing to pay. I THINK Quickfinda can best any other ecommerce platform when it fosters a completely demand-driven environment before it becomes an emerging market.

Too much english but ....
Good idea!
Religion / Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by 4kings: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
KingEbukasBlog:

Who did and where was it refuted?
Are you kidding me right now? undecided
Please go through this link and read till you see how you "cop-out" as usual.
Or simply just look at budaatum point there.

Wow . I'm really busy now . Maybe next week . But seriously, what argument could you possibly bring that hasn't been refuted.
Hmm.

I knew from the very start that NO ONE could produce anything because there is actually NO tenable argument or reason to say there is God (separate conscious entity that transcends the universe ) .

No
Let's debate Yahweh.
Any argument for your "seperate conscious entity that transcends the universe" would be vague cos it can be used for Allah, Flying spaghetti monster, Man from Taured, Deism, 4kings cool and many more.

What argument can you give that Yahweh exists?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by 4kings: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
KingEbukasBlog:

Quantum mechanics does not prove the universe came from nothing neither does it prove the universe is eternal . I'm not talking of redefined "nothing" in science ignorant atheists use to confuse people . I'm talking about utter nothingness - physically , meta-physically and even to the quantum level .

Even Sean Carroll admitted that utter nothingness existed prior to the "quantum world' .
Please can you post a link of where Sean Carroll said that? or state how he came up with that conclusion?

A universe as a whole from utter nothingness is pure stupidity - the idea is being entertained because of atheists who are "scientists" are uncomfortable with the fact that a universe which has a beginning must have a transcendent cause .
You know quantum calculations are pointing to an eternal universe?
I've told you about this before.

By the way, nothingness in science(quantum fields) granted is not what it's philosophically supposed to be, but creation from quantum events kinda sounds like universe from a "redefined" nothing.

Not my fault you can't understand it .
Understand what exactly?

There cant be an infinite number of past events and infinite number of causes .
Why?

The beginning of the universe has to be the first temporal event that has ever occurred.
Why does it have to be "the first temporal event"?

For a universe with a beginning, we have myriads of reasons in science with actual evidence. The Borde-Vilenkin-Guth theorem is popularly used as evidence to support a finite universe .
Seriously?
What has William Lane Craig done to you? lol

May i ask how you think Borde-Vilenkin-Guth theorem depicts a FINITE universe?
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
SoftEng:
well done odizeey

4kings, how are you coming along with your YOLO studies? Also, did you manage to attend the AI saturday class yesterday (and how was it)?

Thanks.
Goodday SIr.
I've been very occupied with work and have not done or learnt much yet, hoping to get very free soon.

As for the AI saturday class, i wasn't able to attend on saturday, though i was sent the curriculum of event, and for last class they did Introduction to Linear algebra, intro to python and numpy and cloud set up, so I've not really missed much so far, apart from the cloud setup.

Next week is intro to Deep learning and CNN theory, that should be interesting. smiley

Curriculum.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by 4kings: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2018
Yahweh does not exist!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: What Will You Do If Your Bank Mistakenly Transfer Money To You? by 4kings: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2018
Well that's good of you.

I'm not really sure what i'll do to be honest i might just wait for a while to recieve any call before spending it or miraculously go to the bank for confirmation *depending on the amount*.
Science/Technology / Re: Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Constructs Hydro-Electric Power Plant (Photos) by 4kings: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2018
This is impressive!!! smiley

13 Likes

Politics / Re: Worldwide Black Govt or Pan Kemet Government setup by 4kings: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2018
isalegan2:
GenBuhari,
Happy New Year to you, my brother! cheesy

You haven't posted since November. shocked
I hope no be Nairaland banners got you o. undecided Seun will hear it! angry
That's true.
He might have been banned.
Religion / Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by 4kings: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2018
KingEbukasBlog:

Something cannot come from nothing or Nothing produces Nothing (Ex nihilo nihil fit )

Something has to be eternal

The universe cannot be eternal due to philosophical and scientific reasons

And since all evidence points to a finite universe (one that has a beginning )

Then the universe was caused to exist , the agent behind its existence is itself uncaused .

The agent= God

The great Thomas Aquinas and Leibniz presented it in a better way though ..lol

Then Kalam's Cosmological Argument for God's existence presents this in a syllogistic form

1. Whatever begins to exist must have a cause
2. The universe began to exist
3. Therefore , the universe has a cause

The cause of the universe is beginless , uncaused , non-physical , immutable etc .

The Big Bang was a procedure used to bring the universe into being sort of . The Big Bang is not an agent .
This "something cannot come from nothing argument" is old, weak and not so clear now when observing the quantum world.
I'm not saying i believe the universe comes from nothing but the current weirdness and inadequate understanding of quantum fields opens a possibility.

And why can't a universe be eternal due to your "scientific" reasons?(I sincerely want to know this and please if it's the misunderstanding of Hawking's lecture you wanna bring as argument then don't bother.)
Also i might be interested in learning the philosophical points too.
Agriculture / Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by 4kings: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2018
usba:

And he has successfully fooled ipob goons they already delirious on his false information
na wa for them sha...
I'm not so surprised late last year, they also believed Buhari was Jibrin in copy. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Agriculture / Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by 4kings: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
I will just leave this statistic here so you know these APC people are shameless liars

China is the world's largest rice producers and they did not even smell 2million metric tonnes and here these bastards are claiming their LAKE rice production to be 15million tonnes!

Incredible
slowpoke, that's in thousands as stated in your own diagram.
China produces more than 210 million metric tonnes

14 Likes 4 Shares

Religion / Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by 4kings: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

The ones you thought you have unfolded cry
lol.
Any example?

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: . by 4kings: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2018
sanbells:
Please I need step by step procedures on how to create/start a blog
You can use Wix, Weebly or Google Blogger.
There are very easy to use you can get your blog started in minutes and only need to worry about contents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.