Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

4kings's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4kings's Profile / 4kings's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by 4kings: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
delishpot:

Na you sabi. All I know be say the only law wey christianity and Jews tell the world say God use im own hands write na the 10 commandments.
Ya true.
But this commandments and polgamy issue was from the same man.

When I mentiined divorce I did not say it leads to polygamy. Divorcing a wife and maerying another isnt polygamy oga.
OK
Wasn't talking about divorce though. I thought you brought it up to explain marrying another wife(more than one wife)

The same people tell us the laws the same people tell us how those laws came about. I am not into organized religion but I do not shy away from tbeir knowledge.
Ya i know. wink

So yeah. Dont tell me God could not broaden or explain clearly what God meant with the commandments. What is there to explain again? How to live a neighbour? How not to steal? To keep your body pure in mariage? To honour your parents? Which law will God need more space to expand on again? To not kill?
Hmm, not necessarily explain but it being comprehensive.
Slavery is not part of the commandments, so is "killing" during wars, and some others...
I pointed this out as other regulations acclaimed "servants of God" made during the old testaments.
Celebrities / Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by 4kings: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2018
delishpot:

10 commandments were the laws God gave who are you to say God did not have space to put his laws? grin grin grin human beings una go form excuse to make una ideas look good sha.
LOL grin grin

God is not limited by anything and if absolutely necessary would give more rules on that stone even if it were as small as a grain of rice and modern man would only see it as a wonder or miracle.
Slavery, polygamy, divorce, etc were never Gods intention hence even Jesus said the only basis for divorce is adultery which blends into one of the 10 commandments. Jewish laws are man made. I can also make a law and say God told me to do so. The ONLY LAW that we know God gave was the 10 commandment and that covers every law on earth. The rest man made laws are none of my business. The punishment given to those who broke those laws lie in the hands of the elders. But Christ did not suppirt extreem punishment like men who made the stonning law and tucked it under "God said" Do not fall for religion stand for spirituality.
God's intention? isn't he Omniscient.

And divorce is NOT the ONLY basis for polygamy, so...

Man-made laws? Funny. The ten commandments and other weird laws were written and told by the same Man. And his direct followers made more weird laws.
If you doubt their authenticity, shouldn't it be logical to also doubt the authencity of words written on stones delivered by the same Man?
Celebrities / Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by 4kings: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2018
delishpot:

He did say it was the stubborness of mens heart that God permited men to marry many and even divorce their wives. He said from the start God made one man and a woman. So I dont see him telling women to be open to their men taking more wives. The 10 commandments that were the only laws given to men directly from God did not say any word against female sexuality except warning against adultery. It did not say that law was for women only. Every other law was passed by mouth through someone who said God told him to do so. Those ones typed directly by the hands of God said no such thing.
Exodus 21:10 technically allows for more than one wife and was a law by God's servant.

The 10 commandments isn't comprehensive enough to accomodate all laws regarding jewish affairs then, even slavery was allowed but not explicit in the commandment, wars conflicted with "thou shall not kill" commandment and many more.

That's why through God's servant more regulations were made including marriage and GOD never abolished it.
Jesus didn't say it was wrong.

Unless the veracity of these "servants of God" does not hold to christains.

Besides when he talked about sturboness of man's heart, he was referring to Moses' command and divorce, not polygamy though.(Mathew 19:8 )

1 Like

Programming / Re: Xampp Server User Please Come In And Assist by 4kings: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2018
Download Download Visual C++ Redistributable or do a full system update.
Celebrities / Re: Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) by 4kings: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2018
delishpot:

Which Christian in the bible had teo wives bros? Not talking about the jews o. I am talking the followers of Christ during and adter his death. Which one of them has two wives? Me I want to learn.
But Christ didn't prohibit marrying more than one wife. Did he?

5 Likes

Education / Re: Covenant University Receives Patents For Dual Auto Engine And 7 Other Products by 4kings: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2018
HigherEd:

This is so true!
I hope Oyedepo and his church continue voting in enough money that can be used for relevant research and improving on current products.
I don't think money is the problem.
But capabilities of staff to implement projects especially in Bioinformatics, computer science and engineering departments.

Also the encouragement of undergrads/even postgrads in research is not active.
Education / Re: Covenant University Receives Patents For Dual Auto Engine And 7 Other Products by 4kings: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
AnodaIT:
Instead of them to be organizing ASUU meetings to go on strike, they are busy patenting
Lol grin
Covenant and some other private universities are trying though.

I expect to see more of this and not boast of number of irrelevant peer reviewed papers on Elsevier and co.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Covenant University Receives Patents For Dual Auto Engine And 7 Other Products by 4kings: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Wow very cool.
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun why isn't this on frontpage.

1 Like

Programming / Re: Friendzone by 4kings: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Jenifa123:

and yes all the sections will be active by the time m done
Great!!!
Programming / Re: MATLAB Programming Assignment Help - 15k by 4kings: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
Obiwannn:
a chemical engineering project. But it's more of basic mathematics
Okay.
Seen that you've gotten offers already.
You can PM me if you still need help.
Programming / Re: Friendzone by 4kings: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jenifa123:
Reviews needed
What about the sections?
Not including it anymore.

I clicked on a notification and it showed file not found. Guess development is still in progress.

It's great.
But i want the sections back though, i wasn't able to open them using laptop throughout last year hope there would be active when your app is done.

Nice Work. smiley
Programming / Re: Nairaland Forum Mobile App by 4kings: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mcxavier:
Does that mean there's no official app for the forum? angry
Ask Seun
Sports / Re: Millions Of Voters Attempt To Elect Mo Salah As President Of Egypt by 4kings: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Its just a statement. . .the same way over 11,000 voters in one state (I think it was Illinois/Ohio) voted for Harambe (a dead Gorilla) to as a way of saying that Both Trump and Clinton weren't qualified candidates. Here in Nigeria we don't have the guts to choose anyone but APC and PDP.
@bolded
There are other parties like APGA and some others in the north and east and they have followers though not as much to win a presidential election yet.

2 Likes

Programming / Re: Python ....what Does Biopython Entails by 4kings: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
amulet:
So with biopython one can begin to write algorithms right
Hmm, it depends on what algorithm you talking about.
I haven't used biopython library before.

Last year i worked on a gene expression data for Plasmodium Falciparum(Malaria) network in Covenant University Bioinformatics research lab. Basically writing an algorithm to determine a specific relationship between species, products and reactants(Metabolic reactions), in order to identify "weak genes" for a further testing in the lab.

You could PM me and i would send you the dataset.

So for this data i just used pure python to figure the weak genes based on a tree search algorithm.

Another was comparing Plasmodium Falciparum and Human gene expression to determine degree of interaction based on clustering algoirthms(machine learning)

So depending on what you want to figure out from the data you could use different appraoches(tree search algorithms, machine learning and so on) which might not need BioPython, especially with the popular Cancer prediction dataset and biological datasets online.

From what i understand Biopython can be used for studying gene sequences and other intricate properties of different biological data most of which i have not done before so i can't really help you out as much.

It can also be used for reading specific biological data format which is also cool, mine was a markup file(SBML) so i extracted details i needed with normal python code, which thinking of it now Biopython would probably have made it smoother and the visualisation of result was done using Monalisa software(also used for biological data and supports SBML).

Do share your perfomance with us here, i'm also interested in Bioinformatics. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Technology Market / Re: Using Your Nigeria Airtel Line And Data In A Foreign Land. by 4kings: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Damianking:
Hello fellow nairalanders, please can anyone educate me here on how I can use my Nigeria airtel data in a foreign land. I have some data on my Nigeria line but am unable to use. please out me through .
Were you able to find solution?
Programming / Re: MATLAB Programming Assignment Help - 15k by 4kings: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
What project are you working on?
One might know basic matlab syntax but implementing a project is subjective.
Programming / Re: Business Intelligence by 4kings: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ejiod:
Been on python for predictive analysis with my anaconda . it's quite nice but about trying to move into using power BI or TABLEAU for financial /business analysis which is better pls. I'm comfortable with TABLEAU
Depends on what analysis you're talking about.
I came accross Tableau in a seminar i attended earlier this year and i liked it cos it's easy to visualise data and by extension easy to use for analysis, forecast and to figure out issues in a problem set.

But first of all tableau only works on structured data, so python or any programming tool would be better in this case.

Also, for data that requires drawing knowledge from uncertainty or learning by itself for prediction like stock market proedict, prices prediction, customer behaviour prediction on specific domain and so on visualizing the data just won't cut it, you would have to use a programming language to generate a working model.

So the choice depends on what you doing; if you're trying to look at sales performace in different areas for example to see what kind of product would sell where, based on past data the visualization with Tableau, Power BI or it's various alternatives would do.

But if you need to work on generating model for more complicated prediction then it's best to use Python and maybe use Tableau for visualising end result like performace of the model overtime.
Programming / Re: Python ....what Does Biopython Entails by 4kings: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
amulet:
Good day Beautiful people, i am a web developer, who is well conversant with php, laravel,wordpress, mysql, html, css, bootstrap and javascript. Now i am about to venture into python most especially biopython but first of all i would like to really understand what biopython is all about?
It's about BioInformatics using python.
Though not every Bioinformatics research can be carried out with that library but it will give you a good start if you choose that.

Are you a student of Bioinformatics or do you work/study in a related field?
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hey guys i got to know about this Nokia Bells Lab Research Competition.

The Bell Labs Prize is a competition for innovators from participating countries around the globe that seeks to recognize proposals that ‘change the game’ in the field of information and communications technologies by a factor of 10, and provides selected innovators the unique opportunity to collaborate with Bell Labs researchers to help realize their vision.

Currently 25 days till deadline for registration from today.

And the research lab has won over 10 nobel prize winners for different innovations since inception so they're pretty cool.

Link: https://www.bell-labs.com/prize/

Categories for research include:

Web Applications
Cloud Services
Computational Sciences
Cryptography
Distributed Systems
Mathematics of Networks
Modulation Schemes
Network Architecture
Real-time Analytics
Security
Software-Defined Networks
Sustainability
Wireless Systems
Collaboration Systems
Coding Theory
Data Privacy
Fixed Network Technologies
Information Theory
Network Protocols
Optical Systems or Components
Self-optimizing Networks
Virtualization Technologies
Search Algorithms
RF Design
Inference Systems
... and more
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
MYSELF2018:
Please I need someone that has done any research relating to "Development of a unifying theory for Data Mining" to please send me a pm via praisejummy42@gmail.com All I want is the soft copy of your research work with data set, software for running two algorithms, comparing the results from the two algorithms and the summary of the result. Please I am paying 15k for it. Thank you
"Unifying theory of data mining"?
I don't see how that's possible for now.
At the end of the day it will still be selection of best-fit algorithm on some set of categories which might even have a high bias variance based on the dataset.

Besides you are talking of unified theory and also talking on comparing two algorithms, i'm lost.

You can make your research domain based instead of data mining in general or maybe derive hierarchical clusters as "unifying theory" for cluster selection in any dataset(which still isn't as efficient when comparing with Inpedndent component analysis(ICA) on specific problem set).
That's as close as i can think.

Anyways do tell about the outcome of your research or any progress you make.
Religion / Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by 4kings: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

Lol. Empty mad men making noise.

If he wasn't married, i would gladly marry him. And, you are only jealous of a man you can never come close to being in your 10 life times.

I am not ashamed to be his friend. As a matter of fact, i am proud to be his friend. What are you going to do about it?
That name Ekwueme alone shd give you shivers.

You post my beautiful name like your life depends on it. Again, i say, if your not ashamed of your name post it.
So you're Analice107(aka Anastasia).
Na wa ooo

Otem is really very observant.

Kontinue...

2 Likes

Programming / Re: Friendzone by 4kings: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jenifa123:
The Friendzone App is available to be downloaded... It's not yet fully functional but it will be before midnight...

http://friendzone.com.ng/Fz%20Social.apk
Would check it out. smiley
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Ask Me Anything by 4kings: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
KOPT33:
dd
is that a question?
Programming / Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by 4kings: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bahat:

yes i am.
Cool...
Educate us na... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Religion / Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by 4kings: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 4kings: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
joseph1013:
Christians, how can you be terrified of Christian hell but completely unconcerned about Islamic hell?
They've been wired not to consider that...
They truly belive their God is the ONLY true God.
(Atleast most of them)

2 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: Black People With Natural Blonde Hair In Solomon Islands (photos) by 4kings: 12:32am On Mar 17, 2018
hahn:

The one in the bible
Lol grin grin grin
Prolly what the guy was considering.
Science/Technology / Re: Black People With Natural Blonde Hair In Solomon Islands (photos) by 4kings: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Olachase:
Which Solomon are u talking about plz
Which other Solomon islands do you know?

1 Like

Investment / Re: Am Interested In Starting This Business by 4kings: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Science/Technology / Re: Black People With Natural Blonde Hair In Solomon Islands (photos) by 4kings: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
That's cool. smiley

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun come see this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.