Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

4kings's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4kings's Profile / 4kings's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 97 pages)

Religion / Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by 4kings: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

grin grin you are now sounding like a prophet cheesy cheesy
I'm also awaiting a generation of intelligent black men and women that will be so full of light of Christ tongue in unfolding the mysteries of God Almighty cool

Farewell Mr logic wink
What more "mysteries" of Yahweh are there to unfold?
Nairaland / General / Re: What's The Most Intriguing creepy Story, You've ever read online? by 4kings: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2018
earthsync:

I read this and it's indeed sad. at one point, during her disappearance and after she was found one of the kidnappers threatened her to lie to her parents that he was her boyfriend and she wanted to be with him. poor girl.
One of the saddest stories i've ever read.
I wouldn't wish this to happen to anyone close to me, i'll just die of heart attack or become a murderer as well. embarassed angry grin
Education / Re: Olympiad Level Geometry And Construction Problems by 4kings: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2018
Icosahedron:

Do you know about the International Mathematics Olympiad?
Ya, but never participated though.
Nairaland / General / Re: What's The Most Intriguing creepy Story, You've ever read online? by 4kings: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
@earthsync
This is well one of the reasons people subscribe to nihilism and one of the height of human brutality in this modern era.

The murder story of Junko Furuta; wikipedia article also.

Junko Furuta was a 16 year old Japanese girl who underwent [b]44 days of rape[/b] and torture before dying in the hands of her captors on November 22, 1989.

While in captivity, the kidnapers forced Junko Furuta to call her parents and tell them that she’d run away and is going to stay with a friend, but insist that she’s not in danger.

During the course of 44 days following her kidnapping, Junko Furuta was forced to withstand unspeakable suffering. What she went through before murder included:
- Raped her over 400 times. They also invited and encouraged their friends to humiliate and gang rape her.
- Starved her.
- Beat her several times with golf clubs, bamboo sticks and iron rods.
- Used her as a "punching bag" by hanging her body from the ceiling.
- Dropped barbells onto her stomach several times.
- Forced her to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine.
- Forced her to masturbate in front of them.
- Inserted foreign objects, such as iron bars, scissors and skewers into her vagina and anus, rendering her unable to defecate and urinate - properly.
- Shoved a still-lit light bulb into her vagina.
- Set fireworks into her anus, vagina, mouth and ears.
- Burnt her vagina and clitoris with cigarettes and lighters.
- Burnt her eyelids with hot wax and lighters
- Tore off her left nipple with pliers.
- Pierced her breasts with sewing needles.

Frequently, in order to turn her rapists on, she was forced to masturbate in front of them and/or their guests

Had various objects forced into her vagina and anus, including a bottle, an iron bar, scissors, roasting needles, grilled chicker skewers, etc.

After the whole ordeal and hell on earth, the murderers stuffed the dead girl’s body in a 55-gallon drum filled with concrete and disposed of it in Koto, Tokyo.

To make the matter worse all perpetrators captured were under age and basically set free.

1 Like

Education / Re: Olympiad Level Geometry And Construction Problems by 4kings: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Icosahedron:

We make it duel, more like we challenge ourselves with Olympiad style Geometry problems.
The problems we pose here should not require any knowledge higher than the ones included in the IMO syllabus. Are you game?
Hmm, challenge interesting.
But generating questions would be a big deal, i thought you had some archive of geometry related challnges to work on. I don't know where to source for them or time to prepare them to make a challenge.
Or how do you intend the challenge be structured?

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
budaatum:

Is our problem Religious indoctrination or Educational indoctrination?
Let me share with you an analogy of how someone described our mental bondage in Africa today. He was talking about religious indoctrination though, and he said our situation is like where "a gang of ruthless and notorious armed robbers break into a family house, stealing, killing, and raping the entire family. And while they're at it, they deleted the police emergency helpline/phone number from the household's diary and replaced it with another phone number. 

Let me ask you; would the thieves have given a genuine number or fake number? Of course, the alternative phone number belongs to the robbery gang and have a member of the gang waiting to answer it at the other end. And as expected, the innocent household dialed to call the police for help, not knowing the phone conversation is meant to keep them busy and distracted while the robbery last. 

Do you think the family would ever realize they have the wrong number? What do you think the family did? The household believed they were dialing the right number and that help would come!!. They have no idea the real police number has been deleted and replaced!!.

He concluded that "I guess in the case of Africans, we dialed the number given to us by ruthless and notorious armed robbers (colonialists/slave masters) while they're enslaving, stealing and raping our lands. And surprise! That FAKE number is religion/god!. Our lands were invaded, our ancestors stolen (some sold), millions killed, our lands raped by the same people that brought us these religions, while they looted and raped and enslaved, they kept us busy in churches and mosques praying for a miracle".

article in your signature
Well said.
Romance / Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by 4kings: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is very very funny. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Programming / Re: Please I Need Assistance On The Project Topics Below by 4kings: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
aigboden:
1. solving university examination timetabling problem using genetic algorithm and tabu search algorithm project

2.Solving kirkmann schoolgirl problem using genetic algorithm and simulated annealing
Interesting. smiley
You can join this group for more discussion and implementation: https://www.nairaland.com/4237475/artificial-intelligence-machine-learning-group
Education / Re: Olympiad Level Geometry And Construction Problems by 4kings: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Icosahedron:

Yes.
Then bring it on... smiley
Education / Re: Most Difficult Course To Study In The World by 4kings: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Interesting!!!
Education / Re: Olympiad Level Geometry And Construction Problems by 4kings: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Icosahedron:
Report here if you can handle Geometry and Construction problems of Olympiad caliber. Lets solve problems together.
Are you still up for this?
Religion / Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by 4kings: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

shocked cool
Tell your ancestors to contact me directly and stop asking me to ask you mortal questions
Lol, grin grin
See wetin una dey yarn on the first day of 2018.
Fashion / Re: Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It by 4kings: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
AnonyNymous:
The OP couldn't even add the most important part of the post. . .she was supposedly marrying Popular American RnB singer Brian McKnight. He's someone important.
You and your love for RnB sha...
Science/Technology / Re: Pls I Need The Name Of This Machine by 4kings: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:

I need someone who can construct one with the sharpening disc on top
Have no idea.
A good welder should be able to construct it though.
Science/Technology / Re: Pls I Need The Name Of This Machine by 4kings: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
PrinceGallant:
Knife Sharpener. I think
Lol, this sounds intuitive.

But i googled it and it actually called knife sharpener. smiley
Religion / Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Saverin:
And while this evil is going on against the blacks it took a white man to do a proper research and come up with this exposure?

Ya, this was part was sad and funny to me while i was watching the video.
Na wa for blacks sha. Blacks are more known for violence rather than intellectual prowess.
Forum Games / Re: 1st Mind Puzzle Game Of The Year. by 4kings: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2018
98 years.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Seven Ways To Invest In 2018 Akinwumi Adesina by 4kings: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2018
Great Man.
I really like him. smiley
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 9:30am On Jan 01, 2018
I've already registered for AI Saturdays, i saw it on DevCenter Slack group and this is the first time they're organizing in Nigeria.

Anyone interested can register here. *If you stay in Lagos*
Religion / Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by 4kings: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Interesting!!!
Religion / Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by 4kings: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year Otem, Raphiemontella Delishpot Wilgrea7 AnonyNymous Dalaman KingEbukasBlog Johnydon22 Cloudgoddess Teempakguy frank317 Hahn Benzics DeepSight PastorAIO SirJohn Plaetton Loj Sarrassin Felixomor JonBellion UyiIredia Adepeter2027 Akintom Hopefullandlord MrPresident1 Image123 JackBizzle SirWere winner01 Sharon01 DoctorAlien Analice107 Olaadegbu Shadeyinka Richirich713 CoolUsername bennyann HardMirror ValentineMary Seun et al

Hope we get more reasonable, peaceful and productive this year.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 12:26am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year guys. smiley
Health / Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by 4kings: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
butterflyl1on:

And yours does right? Simply put, the heart is made up of flesh and muscle with no mechanized parts and no knots and bolts but it is more efficient than any artificial mechanized pump ever made.

Have you ever shut down your heart temporarily so you can carry out some turn around maintenance on it as you would artificial mechanized pumps?

For 90 and for some 120 years it keeps pumping and beating. That is about 80 beats per minute and 4800 beats per minute and 115,200 beats per day.

Every year it beats 42,267,000 times and in 120 years it beats 50,720,40000 times nonstop

Yet such a fist sized efficient pump some say came about by chance yet the bag sized artificial pump we have here in the OP is a product of intelligence. grin

I wonder how chance can produce so much efriciency in a small package yet intelligence cannot.
Cells and some biological materials are intelligent. tongue tongue

Anyways, this was not the point you were trying to make with your last post.
Don't quote me oo, happy new year in advance.
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
SoftEng:

Even though my recent project have been computer vision based (computer vision for video related tasks), I haven't seriously looked into Object Detection Tasks and I haven't read the YOLO paper. Previously, I heard about R-CNN and its variant, but I've been recently reading comments about YOLO recently (I didn't even know it plays in thesame space with R-CNN until your question).

I have been hearing about YOLO in relation to the [url]deeplearning.ai[/url] coursera courses, and I suppose the explanation in this 7mins video should do justice explaining YOLO.

This was very very helpful.
I'm still trying to fully wrap my head around it.
It's performance is just incredible!!!
Health / Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by 4kings: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
butterflyl1on:
Yet some deluded people would be saying man evolved by chance and was not created. See science as highly advanced as it is still cannot give her a heart as compact and efficient as that given by God. They could only give a bag sized replacement for a heart that functions for a lifetime yet is only the size of a fist.

God is great.
Your post makes no sense Mr.

1 Like

Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
@ruffhandu can we see what you did?
Anyways this link gives a ten minutes brush up of watson api.

Follow and report any anomaly if encountered.
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Please can anyone explain YOLO algorithm very well?
Just heard of it this month, and apparently it's been around for more than 2 years now.
Cc: lum1 SoftEng Teempakguy and co...
Religion / Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
tens4real:
thanks bro but where can i learn the afformention online?
Youtube is a great place to start.
Then you can try MIT OpenCourseWare, Cousera , Class-Central, Edx and many other options on the net.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2017
Delishpot this video might interest you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMNFQ4tLRFc

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2017
tens4real:
goodmoney sir am confuse i have been seeking for admision since 2012 but to know avail despite passing jamb and having a strong connection in the university i apply close to the VC yet no admision at the end of the day..my neighbour invited me to their church which i told him i will attend if i have the time and i actually attended one day and that my neighbour was not even in the church and during the service the pastor ask me to stand up and began telling me of how many times i have been seeking for admision and how i have a great destiny and everything he says its actually true and he told me i have been robbed of my certificate by a lady called ANGELA and to be candid i have never had any contact with that name in my life and he told me to bring my certificate so he can pray for me which i didin't and yet now am not admitted despite my strong connection i have..
pls i want to consult mayb a spiritualist or anybody wat shul i do
cc: Billyonair
Why not start free online courses of interest, for the mean time?
And depending on your zeal, you'd learn and practically use more online than in the university.

You could learn stuff about Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Psychology, 3d designs and many more that hardly any Nigerian university would adequately be able to handle.

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

Read any tough subject or hard course that you like.

Personally, I prefer scientific journals that discuss about 'Consciousness', just anything that will fire up your brain beyond normal human level.

When that happens, your neurotransmitters will send signature signals to the auric fields, both yours and the earths magnetism and the ETs will pick up the signal and you will be upgraded and your DNA will begin to change the ETs will come to you. You do not have to call them. When you begin to discern the illusion, they will come. Prepare for the hard knock if you do not research on God and the Kingdom of God.

Stay neutral, let the ETs fight their battle. You many not know the meaning of this until you are well in the journey. I wish you luck.

And hey, you can not stop, cos you wont be able to stop. Once you begin this journey, there is no going back.

But if you succeed as I have, your life will be beautiful.
Hmm, well i'm up for destroying any intellectual captivity.
Religion / Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2017
Wow, @musicwriter i just finished digesting the article in your signature. Incredible!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.