Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,131 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

4kings's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4kings's Profile / 4kings's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 97 pages)

Religion / Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

There is no conspiracy, conspiracy is a word invented to make you disbelieve the truth and welcome the lies. There is no truth in this world. It's all manipulations at different levels. Even religions are manipulations. Even the Gods manipulate us.

You all must read enough and become 'Awakened', when that happens, the entire lies will fall apart in your eyes. We are great Spirits, having human experience. so their manipulation is allowed. When you have decoded the matrix, then your life becomes Heaven on Earth.
@bolded, what kind of stuff is needed to be read?
Religion / Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2017
I watched the video.
And it was very interesting the way he came up with his facts.

Na wa ooo, for all these conspiracies. cry

1 Like

Programming / Re: State Of The Developer Nation Q4 by 4kings: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hmm, I'm about to recieve my prize. *hopefully*
Programming / Re: Please Review My Price comparison engine by 4kings: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
olamil34:

what type of products
Like i said before you could crawl jiji, tolet and some other options for variety of products like cars, housing etc.
Programming / Re: Please Review My Price comparison engine by 4kings: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
olamil34:

Thanks bro

what do think should be improve in the site
Why not start advertising and promoting the site, after fixing some minor glitches.
And add other variety of products to have an edge from existing "similar" sites.
Though i've seen some of your promotions on a slack group i think it was DevCenter. wink
Programming / Re: Please Review My Price comparison engine by 4kings: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
olamil34:
Just added new features

You can register an account and choose what type of product you want to see you can register with this url

: http://www.quickfinda.com/accounts/register/
Na wa for your terms and conditions sha...

Also,i just tried searching samsung, iphone and it's not bringing any result."Couldn't find query on database"
Check for glitch.
Business / Re: EFCC Recovers N27.7b From Six Banks For Withholding Tax by 4kings: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Awesome developments.

10 Likes 1 Share

Programming / Re: Application Development Using Csharp (C#) by 4kings: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
You're not alone bro...
Been following since my first post. smiley
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Great explanation as usual from SoftEng. smiley
Just checked MYCIN out and it was interesting and the process also explained a lot.
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
J0nyb0y:

Yeah, that's what am thinking too... The term is not really used in research works and journals so I've been looking into some AI research journals that might be helpful a lil..

Data engineering is a lil different form knowledge engineering... Knowledge has to do with expert AI systems.

But your suggestions would be appreciated tho... Please read the reply I gave above if youll have any ideas about it.
Your mention of "knowledge engineering product" is weird, i don't know what that means.

I'm not sure i quite understand raymod170 explanation, his explanation makes knowledge engineer seem like project managers for AI, again don't know if i'm right or wrong.

But what i had in mind was that knowledge engineering might have been used interchangeably for data engineering which is also a subset of data science.
So if you were trying to "combat security challenges with data engineering", then the next question which i asked would be what sort of security challenge.
It could be one that involves image processing were image data are extracted, processed(feature engineering) for stuff like weapon detection or suspicious movement alert. You can check this out
However it could be security challenges involving text data and bureacracy observation in the financial sector and so on.

So with data science you could combat some select security challenges.
But however i'm not sure if this is what your supervisor has in mind, that's why a good definition of Knowledge Engineering would be helpful.

However, Wikipedia says "Knowledge engineering (KE) refers to all technical, scientific and social aspects involved in building, maintaining and using knowledge-based systems."
and "A knowledge-based system (KBS) is a computer program that reasons and uses a knowledge base to solve complex problems."
I didn't really go over the wikipedia article to get a good idea, but i wonder how different this is from data science.
Science/Technology / Re: Derive A Frequency Equation For Me Please. by 4kings: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
AnonyNymous:

This one pass me o grin grin grin grin

This guy should just go and start a show like Rick and Morty where he can bullshit his viewers with pseudoscience. Sometimes I wonder if this guy thinks everyone on here stopped schooling at primary 6. The op, to be frank, was full of bullsh*t. Sorry, not sorry.
My wonder is if he truly believes what he says or is just creating a weird online personality.

2 Likes

Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2017
J0nyb0y:

None specifically, I guess I'll have to specify the various challenges and ways of Combating then in the course of the project work..

The issue am having is that i have researched online, didn't get much helpful materials. As I think the subject is not yet broad in Csc
That might probably be because of the term "knowledge engineering" is not used very often.

SoftEng and Osarenomaspecial please come clarify this before i make any further suggestion.
What's on my mind is data engineering and I'm not so sure i'm correct.
Investment / Re: Huffington Post Account by 4kings: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2017
jimrealf:

Theres nothing like that here
Use a Laptop.
Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 4:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Happy birthday Johnydon22 smiley

Science/Technology / Re: Derive A Frequency Equation For Me Please. by 4kings: 4:42am On Dec 28, 2017
AnonyNymous raphieMontella Dalaman Hahn Johnydon22 PastorAIO Teempakguy Wilgrea7 cloudgoddess and co did you guys have to see this thread. grin grin grin
Investment / Re: Huffington Post Account by 4kings: 4:31am On Dec 28, 2017
jimrealf:
Please who knows how i can create a new Huffington post account. Or how i can get one?
At the top right corner of the Huffington post you should see social media icons, facebook specifically to log in with.
Science/Technology / Re: See This Interesting Battle by 4kings: 12:42am On Dec 28, 2017
That was an interesting robot fight. grin
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Samcent:
Well, am sorry I upset you. I was only trying to learn while helping. Thanks and have a blissful night rest.
Huh?
I don't get, was this post meant for me?
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Samcent:
Here is a link to the dataset: www.kaggle.com/kevinmh/fifa-18-more-complete-player-dataset
Interesting, I can see that it's more of provision of dataset and the task to perform is determined by you.

Well there were several options for exploration in this referenced project. Now depending on what you choose to explore on the dataset cluster analysis might also come in handy, but for the most part, it's a classufication problem.

You can start with algorithms you're familiar with and do a cross-validation to see which performs better and if you can you could perform some ensemble learning.
Politics / Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by 4kings: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
This man is daft.

1 Like

Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
odizeey:
I just downloaded a dataset from kaggle, about the most complete player.
I just want to try my best, I'm just a learner. What kind of problem is that: determining the most complete player, classification, regression, or which?
I have to know the dataset and what the task is to determine if it's classification, regression or what ever.
Classification deals with discrete data e.g Positive and Negative, while Regression deals with Continous data like predicting stock prices.

Goodluck with solution.
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
odizeey:
thanks. I'm even thinking of using python, I want to download d anaconda file.
Okay.
What are you doing by the way?
Programming / Re: First 5 People To Contact Me And Learn C# Programming Free In Egbeda by 4kings: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Must it be physically?
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
J0nyb0y:
Guys can anyone help with materials on Knowledge Engineering... I think it's a branch of AI.

My project supervisor gave me as a project topic..:

Combating Security Challenges in Knowledge Engineering Products
What security challenge specifically are you dealing with?
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
@odizeey you have to install the required packages.
use:
install.packages('Rcpp')

Or using devtools directly:
devtools::install_github("tidyverse/readr" )
Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
odizeey:
Please, I keep seeing error like this (getOption (repos)) when I want to load data set in Rstudio, what should I do please.
getOption("repos" ) is a command in R, so i don't quite understand you.

How did you try to load your dataset and can you also post the full error shown.
Politics / Re: The Unprecedented Level Of Patience Shown To Buhari - An Economist by 4kings: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dalaman this is an outdated article(it's been around for months) and it's not from "The Economist", it's from "Nigerian-Economist" specifically Olajide Oyadeyi.

But let me ask you this, If Jonathan had won the election, what reasons can you give for Nigeria to be any better than this?

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by 4kings: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Merry Christmas bro!!
Have a great holiday!!!

1 Like

Education / Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by 4kings: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
yeyerolling:
Senior alex begged me one night to allow him drill my ass angry. Where ever u are senior alex. Thunder fire u.
Lol
You crazy dude. grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Programming / Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by 4kings: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
odizeey:
Please can anyone give me dataset to work on. To practice thanks.
Register on Kaggle

Check the list of competitions you can practise from, you can start with the popular titanic disaster challenge

They're many datasets to practise on Kaggle, I'll actively be participating there also next year.

1 Like

Family / Re: How Feminism Destroyed The U.S. Black Family by 4kings: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Great speech.
Most women would hate this though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.