Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

4nobody4every1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4nobody4every1's Profile / 4nobody4every1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 131 pages)

Business / Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hanging Out With Nigerians In London. Photos by 4nobody4every1: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
igbo tribe is the best tribe in the galaxy. we build ogbunigwe with awa own two hands angry
Hausa, Nupe, Urobho, Benin, Kanuri, yoruba, igbo etc and every other ethnic nationalities are all good & blessed, they all contribute to make all things beautiful in Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by 4nobody4every1: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
yeah that was back in the day. today they sell vibrator and g spot stimulator at konga and jumia. and cucumber and banana is cheap too. no daughter of eve today is not tilled. ask chidinma tongue
If it is not panadol, it will never work like panadol, all those gadgets will not bring you heavenly feelings that a p.enis will do especially when done by a man that knows how to use it
Business / Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hanging Out With Nigerians In London. Photos by 4nobody4every1: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
igbos are truly blessed. we are the best. igbo amaka. GOD has blessed ndigbo. we are number one tribe in africa tongue
All other tribes are blessed as well cool

12 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by 4nobody4every1: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
lolzzz grin grin grin
Do you know the millions of the descendants of Eve who are depressed, sad & unhappy when their garden of Eden >>>>( Vagin..a & puss..y) are not well tilled and nurtured by their men tongue

1 Like

Romance / Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by 4nobody4every1: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
dats ya explanation and you are sticking to it ? isssoraiiiii kwantinueeee smiley
It is confirmed here already by these woman>>>>>> grin grin ;Dhttp://www.nairaland.com/3499019/zimbabwean-woman-living-2-husbands/1#51608931
Family / Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Jazz at work grin

That woman vegetable dey work gann grin
Efo riro, spinach, ewedu leaves, ugu, bitter leaf, Hahahaha wink
Romance / Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by 4nobody4every1: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
dayummmm brahhh shocked
Yes now, se.x is very important (in Marriage ) l have read several health journals on sex-icology & roman-ticology , it is an art to be learned tongue
Politics / Re: 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun by 4nobody4every1: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
drmichael17:
At the end of it all,Tinubu will be the last man standing....all through the pages of history it has always been the usurper ending up their rebellion in ignominy.Tinubu is the only governor of the '99 set that has become the most relevant in Nigerian politics today,he didn't get to this position by being cowered by green horns in the game.Now that Buhari is fast losing it I want Tinubu to continue to remain silent about the crisis in APC.....SILENCE IS ONE OF THE MOST POTENT WEAPONS YOU CAN USE TO CONFUSE YOUR DETRACTORS..Lay low for now Tinubu,you will have the last laugh in the end cos Buhari will go back to Daura in 2019
l am lying low before l unleash my venom on APC grin grin grin

Romance / Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by 4nobody4every1: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
lezz:
F.ücking, when done correctly, speaks a thousand words and connects the souls of a couple. It re-assures when words fail.
True, l agree, some men are lacking in that department, a good f..uck does alot especially when the man does it well and with passion cool
Car Talk / Re: A Toyota SUV Burnt Along Enugu-Onitsha Express Way. PICTURES by 4nobody4every1: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
sad sad
Romance / Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by 4nobody4every1: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
lezz:

It's a changing world with new value systems and conventions. Sex is no longer sacred as it once was. The fabric which holds the serenity of sex is getting thinner and worn-out by the day, shredded by new values and media culture.

Perhaps , as a remedy, couples should seek greater emotional bonding in the absence of virginity. Not all women are in an emotional prison of the ex who deflowered them.

As a matter of fact, most virgins are tricked, coerced or cajoled into surrendering their virginity in their preteen or prepubescence , hence loyalty still lies with the guy who truly has her heart first, or hopefully, with the one who will have her heart.

Emotional compatibility should be promoted and nurtured and genuine friendship forged. This is the sure means of burying the hovering ghosts of the virgins' past.

Then of course, the art of fücking must be mastered and given in artistry to seal the deal of marriage.
grin grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by 4nobody4every1: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
cool
Politics / Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by 4nobody4every1: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Keneking:
Great decision..very shameful

Include the following:

- Oyo State governor
- Ogun State governor
- Osun State governor
- Lagos State governor

The four have demonstrated their allegiance to Tinubu at the expense of the party. They failed to participate and contribute in the emergence of Ondo State governor-elect's victory at the polls.

Nonsense angry angry

Tinubu failed to impose his candidate James Faleke in Kogi State
Tinubu failed to support any candidate in Edo State
Tinubu wanted the party's Chair to quit because of his candidate in Ondo State

The man is no less than a four state party leader jare angry angry angry

Nonsense embarassed embarassed

tongue

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by 4nobody4every1: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
took my time to respond. my previous post was 330th post on this account in a thread talking about a 330 year old turtle. the universe was speaking to me. i had to let that sync of 330 meld for a while before making the 331st post. The universe was calling my attention
grin grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by 4nobody4every1: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
yezzurrrrr cry cry
The only thing that will bring lasting serenity and peace to you is to heed the voice of YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER and do his will cool

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by 4nobody4every1: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
nah no confusion at all. in fact the clarity is impeccable. i saw my life in a flash cry cry
Beautiful, Jah has his messengers all over the globe, he once told a prophet that he has 7000 prophets who he kept and has not allowed them to bow to Baal, we have them online, offline and everywhere, so you better heed the umpteenth message, get to work and spread the message to avoid been flogged by my FATHER wink
Celebrities / Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by 4nobody4every1: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
hmmmmm this is strong shumtin oooo undecided
l was expecting a response like that from you, it seems l got you more confused with my answer but in between my response there-in lies my answers tongue

Celebrities / Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by 4nobody4every1: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
bro are you in europe or naija ? wink
l am hiding in Planet Jupiter, lived in Europe for a while, Asia briefly, the Americas and now hiding in planet Jupiter where l visit planet earth with my Aliens & humanoid celestial beings to live among terrestrial beings and our duty is to flog corruption, thieves, looters, criminals away from African nations starting with Nigeria and we elected you to be a prophet before but it seems you are now engaged in mundane activities, we are giving you till December 2016 to go all over Africa with the message of redemption or else we shall send our friends from Markab / Alpha Pegasus to hunt you all over England and force you to start the message of the kingdom.

l am sent to troll you on Nairaland before we pick you from UK, and lastly, my habitation is not of this world but l live with humans but my SPIRIT is with my FATHER who lives and sits on the EVERLASTING THRONE AND HIS KINGDOM RULES OVER ALL THE AFFAIRS OF MEN grin grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by 4nobody4every1: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
ashes to ashes. you know the rest
Dust to dust, Dayuuuuuum sad

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Oyegun Got N10m To Make Abdullahi APC Spokesman - Timi Frank by 4nobody4every1: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
This shows that Atiku(through Timi Frank) has teamed up with Tinubu and abandoned Saraki (through Bolaji Abdullahi) to fight Oyegun. In other words, Saraki has teamed up with the Presidency, temporary (cos his interest will keep rotating till he clinches the Presidency) to fight Tinubu and bury his already battered influence in politics.

This means that we have an alliance that will start the mother of all fights. I can't see Saraki and El Rufai in the same camp. They are both the same and want same thing. Both are full of mischief, machavellian, backstabbing, blackmailing and have nomadic loyalty based on what interest they are serving at a particular time. They both want the Presidency more than Awolowo did and are ready to give their lives for it.

For now, there might be unity of purpose in all the camps, but it won't last for long. Tinubu will betray Atiku, who is also scheming to betray Tinubu when he has gotten the Presidency. Buhari, El Rufai and Oyegun will betray Saraki after they have used him to achieve their aim in the NASS, by passing all their requests and confirming nominations.

Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi, Ekweremadu, Dogara and other Governors are going to be the foot soldiers in this battle. They will determine who will emerge tops in this battle. The yoke on their neck won't really allow them stray too far from Buhari. They all know how corrupt they are and Buhari is the only man that can put them away or guarantee their freedom to continue looting.

In the end, Nigerians will be the losers and we shall continue waiting for 2023 for another play on our integrity.
Chai, and the sufferings continue grin grin grin

Foreign Affairs / Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by 4nobody4every1: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
VickyRotex:

Wow! This is lovely! I am glad to know that. cool
I am grateful for His Matchless and Boundless Grace, Love and Mercy! embarassed
True that cool

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by 4nobody4every1: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
VickyRotex:

Very well. Thank You. Yourself?
l am good, hale, hearty and glad to be alive to witness the brightness of the new month despite all the chaos, tragedy, anarchy, hunger, wars, rumors of wars, poverty, disease and calamity happening all around the globe, thanks to the the Owner of the Universe for his unmerited daily favors cool

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by 4nobody4every1: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
VickyRotex:

cool
How are you doing?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by 4nobody4every1: 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
VickyRotex:
lol. It's true!
Yes cool

1 Like

Properties / Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 4nobody4every1: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Not surprised he finally got arrested, so sad he defrauded several guys angry angry angry sad sad sad
Foreign Affairs / Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by 4nobody4every1: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
VickyRotex:
This is indeed a year of "The Underdog"
tongue
Education / Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by 4nobody4every1: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
kabrud:

Bros, abeg forget that thing. How is the cursed tribe from Israel doing us proud? I know they are good in "drug biz" but on a different platform. grin grin grin
grin grin cool

1 Like

Education / Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by 4nobody4every1: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Keneking:
Up North
Igbos, Hausa yoruba and other tribes are doing us proud tongue
Politics / Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by 4nobody4every1: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
cool
NYSC / Re: Corper Ifedolapo Oladepo Did Not Die In Kano Camp - NYSC Shares Story by 4nobody4every1: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
angry angry angry
Travel / Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by 4nobody4every1: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
sad sad sad
Religion / Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by 4nobody4every1: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 131 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.