Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

4nobody4every1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4nobody4every1's Profile / 4nobody4every1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 131 pages)

Business / Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by 4nobody4every1: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
sad sad
Foreign Affairs / Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by 4nobody4every1: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
cool
Crime / Re: Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
warribloood:
[size=15pt]AN UNJUST COUNTRY

KINDLY TELL ME HOW MUCH THEY STOLE?...

A PULSE?
GOODS?
PHONE ?

THAT WARRANT THEM TO BE BURNT ALIVE...

WHEN THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIAS DE STEAL MILLIONS.. HOW MANY OF THEM.. THEY BURN...

POOR MEN ARE WICKED... AND THOSE WHO BURN THEM ARE MURDERERS... AND THE BLOOD IS ON THEIR HANDS.. [/size]
Patience Jonathan, Obanikoro and alot of PDP/APC politicians stole billions from our treasury and they are been celebrated in the same Nigeria and yet a petty thief is burnt to death, l dont condone what they might have done but burning them like this , chai na wao, he that has no sin be the first to cast the stone sad sad
Crime / Re: Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
grin roasted nigga on aisle 5.

taste like chicken if you put suya pepper on him
You again, never tired of yarning Jamican slangs on Nairaland despite the fact that as a Super-moderator l have banned you several times, go and edit your comment now or else l will ban you till December 2066 or tell my olokpa friend to give you 1000 strokes of Buhari's cane, oya, Olokpa do your work tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: Court Orders MTN To Pay 63 Sacked Staff 4yrs & Post-disengagement Salary by 4nobody4every1: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
Keneking:
Great decision

"The judge ruled that each of the workers was entitled to be paid his last gross salary for four years after being sacked and ordered MTN to pay with an additional N10,000 each as cost."

So if the gross pay was N6mil * 4 years = N24million PLUS additional N10,000 = N24,010,000 shocked shocked

(MTN is already the Federal Republic of Nigeria some Blns') + (N24,010,000 * 63 passengers workers) = Error figures embarassed embarassed

Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin
cool
Foreign Affairs / Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by 4nobody4every1: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
whats dat poor man with 40 million dollars doing there ? poor like church rat
tongue

NYSC / Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by 4nobody4every1: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
sad sad sad
Literature / Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by 4nobody4every1: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2016

1 Like

Politics / Re: Shi’ites Protest At NASS, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release by 4nobody4every1: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Keneking:
Their Oga and Dilector should be taken out of circulation grin
And floggedtongue

1 Like

Literature / Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by 4nobody4every1: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
agarawu23:
Hmmm
Go to property section, you are needed there, if you dont go, l will impose a fine of 50 billion Tunisian Dollars on you, the count down starts now tongue
Crime / Re: Policemen In Ilorin Protesting Against Corruption And Bribery (pics) by 4nobody4every1: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
mamatayour:
They are protesting against theirselves undecided . When their own water is corruption and their food is bribery. Don't know what they're protesting for then. Shioor
Chai, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland, l agree with you police and corruption is like Suya and Onions wink wink wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Gambian President,Jammeh, Bans Internet - International Calls During Election by 4nobody4every1: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Keneking:
grin grin grin

African leaders and their colonial thinking grin

"Instead of using ballot papers, voters put a marble into a coloured drum for their candidate. The system is aimed at tackling illiteracy and preventing rigging." Is this Option A3 abi Option D8 grin grin grin

Useless democracy undecided

I know PMB would visit Gambia soon shocked
That can never happen in Nigeria, l was in Gambia few years ago and what l saw shocked me, you dare not speak against the president, you will either be in jail, be missing or killed, you can go through Gambia in a day, we have Nigerians there but l was there for 2 weeks vacation and left, there money has power though, called Gambia Dalasis and they do voodoo / juju like no man business cool

1 Like 1 Share

Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
naijakissleave:

this is a presentation/schematic drawing of a Shopping Mall nah bros

Another schematic design and at the end of the project, it might not look exactly like this. That is how they lied about building Word Trade Centre in Abuja of 36 or more storey building
cool

1 Share

Sports / Re: Super Falcons Aircraft Emits Smoke, As Plane Develops Electrical Problem by 4nobody4every1: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef embarassed
l am here, l am the alternate super-moderator, if you keep calling my name all the time, l will ban you till 2099, you must return back to APC or return the 800 million Naira given to you to mobilize youths in your constituency, you are currently on administrative bail because you brought back 500 million Naira last week, so hurry up and pay the balance tongue

1 Share

Crime / Re: Robbers Break Into Warehouse Using Acid, Steal N19m Worth Of Goods by 4nobody4every1: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
angry angry
Career / Re: Ericsson Sacks 160 Nigerian Workers, Takes Jobs To India by 4nobody4every1: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
sad sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by 4nobody4every1: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
tongue
Health / Re: Help, I Want To Stop Drinking And Smoking Of Cigarettes by 4nobody4every1: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
cool
Literature / Re: Please, Recommend a good book for a depressed fellow. by 4nobody4every1: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
BarakOkenny:
that's just the one.

cool
Celebrities / Re: Ex-Beauty Queen Slept With Sunny Aku, Dabota Lawson's Billionaire Ex Husband by 4nobody4every1: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
angry angry angry

Literature / Re: Please, Recommend a good book for a depressed fellow. by 4nobody4every1: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2016
Daboomb:

Here is something for you to meditate on:

```Ur Time Will Come!

Kenya is 2 hrs ahead of Nigeria, but it does not mean that Nigeria is slow, or that Kenya is fast. Both countries are working based on their own "Time Zone."

Someone is still single. Someone got married and 'waited' 10 yrs before having a child, there is another who had a baby within a year of marriage.

Someone graduated at the age of 22, yet waited 5 years before securing a good job; and there is another who graduated at 27 and secured employment immediately !

Someone became CEO at 25 and died at 50 while another became a CEO at 50 and lived to 90 years.

Everyone works based on their 'Time Zone',
People can have things worked out only according to their pace.

Work in your “time zone”.

Your Colleagues, friends, younger ones might "seem" to go ahead of you.
May be some might "seem" behind you.

Don't envy them or mock them, it's their 'Time Zone.'
You are in yours!

Hold on, be strong, and stay true to yourself. All things shall work together for your good.
You’re not late …

Recall that Steve Jobs (Late Apple CEO) was hired and fired by Apple Corp. He later became the owner and employer of those who fired him at first!

The Fall of a man is not the end of his Life!
It is adversity like this, that proves the "man" in you.

If still in doubt that "Life can change", consider the following:

In 1985, Dasuki arrested Buhari.
In 2016, Buhari arrested Dasuki.
If you were Dasuki and l told you that would happen, wont you just laugh?

In 1995, Al Mustapha arrested Obasanjo on the order of General Abacha.
In 1999, Obasanjo arrested Al Mustapha and he was jailed for 8 years.
You see Life?

In 2005, Diego Simeone was just an ordinary squad player under Fernando Torres as Club Captain.
In 2016, Diego Simeone is now Fernando Torres coach. Torres now takes orders from Simeone.
You see, as long as their is life, their is Hope!

In the 90's under Jerry Rawlings regime, Dr. Spio Gabriel was the Minister of Communications and John Mahama was his "deputy".
Today John Mahama is the President and has employed his former boss ....as Minister.
So you see, this disappointment is not the end of your Life.

You will rise again!
Smile and learn the lessons.

And remember,
You are not early ... you’re very much On time!

*RESPECT YOUR OWN TIME ZONE*`

I hope you are inspired?

Daboomb!
Well said, this submissions is one the the best post l have read here on nairaland for a longtime, Daboomb, you are a gift to humanity, everything you said is on-point, and this will help so many people both young and old going through difficulty, you come off to me as an experienced chap, wetin old man see while chewing his stick in the early morning, a Harvard graduate will climb Mount Everest and not see it, Eku ishe Daboomb, l dey follow you for property section, Seun needs people like you to manage all sections of his forum, @ Seun, abeg invite this guy to manage a new section called counselling unit and l will also make myself available to also contribute wink

Business / Re: We’re Addressing Recession With Wrong Tools —CBN by 4nobody4every1: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2016
modath:

Na today una realise una wrong approach?

No country that is 90% import dependent can ever be great!! She makes 100 naira & spends 90 of it servicing imports, when others are exporting and adding another 90 from export revenues...

The day i knew this country was done for was when i learnt we import pineapple !! Not even exotic apple, pineapple !! E don be for this country....

As for the destroyers sabotaging critical assets, they can kontinu abeg... their people and cheerleaders are immune from the economic quagmire+ sada... ish!! Dem nor dey beg pikin make e nor carry leprosy, as long as e nor mind to say bush alone.....

@ oduastates ,
Brilliant analysis... & to think some idiotas are planning to snuff life out of the fledgling IT field by data tariff increment plan!! The thunder wey go faya some people..
So sad Nigeria imports Pine-apple, we also import toot pick, matches, with all the fertile lands across the Nation, it seems Nigeria's problem will continue in cycles until we allow professionals with track record to manage the economy and not all this palm wine drinkers and nkwobi eaters who are only after embezzlement, chai, l don taya for Nigeria mata, l am happy l moved out long ago, l can only visit, Nigeria is not a place to live, the stress alone is enough to kill a human being on time, basic things that citizens of other countries enjoy without much ado is a big deal in Nigeria, Na wao sad sad.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Lands In Nigeria From Vacation Abroad (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2016
gocac:
This is what happens when you have a stupid son as a leader.. 7 international airports were Marked for rennovation and full upgrade. The stupid son of Niger delta refused to upgrade the port harcourt international Airport, because then he was landing at abuja airport. d idiot thought he is from FCT abuja. Now no more FCT lol...... The question now is who will upgrade the airport for you? An aboki man? If I had my way I go ly gudluck down flog am 120 Strokes of cane. Now yu dey land for the airport way u no gree upgrade.... Stupid woman.
Well said, here is my Olokpa friend, Oya flog Jonathan, his wife, all PDP & APC LOOTERS THAT CRIPPLED THE DESTINY OF NIGERIA, give them 120 x5 = 600 stokes of the cane wink wink

1 Like

Politics / Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by 4nobody4every1: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2016
sarrki:
This man talks too much

Very soon you will know that

Ogogoro and water get the same color

But have different taste
grin grin grin grin

Literature / Re: Please, Recommend a good book for a depressed fellow. by 4nobody4every1: 6:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Tough times never last but tough people do >>> Robert Schuller wink

3 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
even art galleries has sprung up everywhere if your thing is art. naija is sweeetttttttttttt bro. it will soon be like new york sef lolzzzz

grin grin grin cool
Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
levels done change bros. naija is moving towards first world status

cool
Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:

<<< LAGOS
cool

Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
bros dem even get hard rock cafe for lagos now. this is lagos hard rock cafe. sweettttttttttttttttttttt. bros naija levels done change oooo. very soon we go be first world country

tongue

Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:

sweetttttt cheesy
tongue

Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 131 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.