Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

4nobody4every1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4nobody4every1's Profile / 4nobody4every1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 131 pages)

Politics / Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by 4nobody4every1: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
cool tongue
Foreign Affairs / Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked shocked

Cum fast ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

Abeg he needs more...all the security in form of human, robotic, artificial and executive model. Please God guide my President-elect to deliver the mandate of the American people.

- Will he probe Obama's administration?
- Will he use EFCC sorry FBI to hunt perceived political opponents?
- Will he epp to trace Goodlucks' loot?
- Will Nigeria's HoR members visit US for training?
- Will he epp end Boko Haram?
......... Yes to all your questions tongue
Travel / Re: Accident At Falomo, Ikoyi Due To Over Speeding by 4nobody4every1: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Keneking:
Did anyone die?
sad

Health / Re: Abuja Hospital Abandons Accident Victim For Hours Over Inability To Pay N3,500 by 4nobody4every1: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
sad sad sad sad
Travel / Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by 4nobody4every1: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
[s]
themosthigh:
So sad.....so upon all the nonsense prayer wey them give to jehovah lord el shadai, he still decided to crash their planes just like he allowed his son be slaughtered and crucified by the romans, allowed jephtah sacrifice his daughter, allow John the Baptist be behaeded as a birthday gift and allow Africans be enslaved by the whites.
I think jehovah is the devil and the devill is the true lord and saviour.
Oyibos have used our brains and sold to us a fake God to use our brains and control it.
Give a man science and he can conquer the world but give him religion and fantasy conquers him
[/s]Nonsense angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by 4nobody4every1: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fayose is now my man.

I remember when he called Tinubu a Yoruba leader some weeks ago,and this shows he has respect for elders.

For this,I will not bash his Tai Solarin/NYSC White dressing.
cool

Nairaland / General / Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by 4nobody4every1: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad

Phones / Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by 4nobody4every1: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
landinfo:
I haven't stopped hating anything FG but for pple to protest against this hike in data price for meis a NO NO.....

1. There was 90% increment in fuel price, Nigerian didn't protest cos they stupidly took it & smiled.

2. Foods became invisible in the market & Nigerians didn't protest.

3. Foods, commodities & products now sell @ 100% of previous price for instance the Sniper biggest size i always buy for 1,200-1,300 is now 2,500 or the retailer decides not to buy & even when he buyshe must make sure that u gave him the money to get it for u....Nigerians didn't protest or sign petition.

4. DSS, EFCC, ICPC, etc are now above the law & can beused to intimidate pple & instead of Nigerians to see the handwriting of lawlessness, they applauded the man & said he shld ride on.

5. Nigeria is in recssion but someone knowing that Nigerians are gullible said "recession was just a word"....Nigerians didn't protest cos they were smiling.

6. In life when I slap u the 1st time, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & so on & u don't fight back, the next time I would not slap u, I would kill, maim & bury u be that now.

7. Govt from FG to State say there is no money to pay salary but ask the voters in the concluded elections, pple got as few as 2,000naira to vote any of big 2 parties, in Edo, Ondo, Rivers, Bayelsa, etc APC Ondo outspent PDP from 4,000 to 6,000 plus cos PDP were giving 2,000-3000....& then u wonder why 9JA be like this

8. There is a BILL currently to increase VAT thru telecommunication by 9%, CBN gov'nor said NCC shld tax more after 3mins of calling & now NCC wey don grow wings don increase data tariff, it just means that this directive is just the beginning of testing the waters.
sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction by 4nobody4every1: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2016
modath:
Saw a tweet along the line of political own goals & it resonated deeply with me... PDP inviting Sheriff into their fold ranks in the top 5 of a 95th minute 1-0 championship wining own goal, no gainsaying, no argument, na fact!!

{Not dropping Diezani & Abba Moro are nos 1 & 2 for sure, the two scandals cemented their persona non grata status. There is a time for "friendship/protectionism " & there is a time for being decisive & strategic thinking / planning }

The time they've spent bickering, lamenting & trading blames, they could have been "refurbishing" their battered image but no, since no money dey to share, no need for cohesion.

Some things we let go not cos we are foolish but cos we stand to lose more by being recalcitrant, if they've allowed him to organise elections like PDP's constitution posits they'd have been more focused by now.

Rather pride, ego tripping & impunity blinded and deafened them... as a direct fallout, they've lost 2 elections that were theirs for the picking, APC didn't win Edo & Ondo states, PDP lost them through lack of strategically planning moves & counter moves....

The quicker PDP whittles down Wike & Fayose's undue influence in their affairs & leash their rabid canine FFK, dissolve Makarfi's board & allow Ali modu (who is the MY WAY or the HIGWAY kinda person)to leave with some dignity intact the better for them, barring that na mockery & trolling we go still use dem dey do... grin tongue

Still in my #IStandWithSheriff mode.. grin

Case closed, #myladyhasspoken#, next grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction by 4nobody4every1: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2016
GudluckIBB:
I will start respecting Fayose the day he will come out and claim responsibily for Pdp's woes becos he and Wike were the ones that went to ask SAS to chair pdp that "he is the only man that can fight Buhari" but alas instead of them to blame themselves they are busy blaming Buhari.

Bringing in SAS has made u lost Ondo, Ekiti is next.

Above all blame jonathan for beign stupid and clueless becos if he had done well as a president, Buhari would have retired from politics by now just as "small Adams" retired Anenih the once famous PDP's Mr fix it from politics[/i].
[i]You People should allow me enjoy my rest now, Haba, you voted me out of power because l was clueless, l am Jonathan and this is my Nairaland account grin grin grin

Webmasters / Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by 4nobody4every1: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
bettercreature:
Then!!! in 2007 we asked them what to do with certain amount of money,they said we must go into forex trading because everybody is making it but we refused! We started physical business and fast forward to 2016 we are swimming in cash
I can see majority of youth dreaming of blogging,its wrong! totally wrong! what worked for taiye might not work for Kehinde
i agree cool
Webmasters / Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by 4nobody4every1: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No dull moments on Nairaland tongue
Webmasters / Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by 4nobody4every1: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Religion / Re: Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p by 4nobody4every1: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Keneking:
Is this church tithe free?
Who do they worship - Ayo or God?
No altar, crucifix or tabernacle.
You again, you signed an undertaking with EFCC not to make spurious claim on Nairaland and you also promise to return APC campaign fund of 800 million Naira and you are here talking about tithe and offerings, they are worshipping God and not Ayo, where is my cane, oya, lie down to be flogged grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Technology Market / Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 4nobody4every1: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
makavele:

Bro, please refer to the emoticon . . . It was just a joke oh
Mikky is still in business but u have to submit ID, tax clearance, birth cert
Nepa bill, driv licence, bvn, bank statement, ATM pin, waec result,
jamb result and "to whom it may concern"
before he will deal with you
Chai, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland, Lol @ Waec and Jamb result, l dont think he will need all those documents, he wants to be on the safer side of the law while doing his business so that yawa no go gaz for his head in the US considering our name as Nigerians is already profiled negatively in yahoo runs, credit card and cheque fraud etc, every fraudulent transaction is traceable in the West and the recipient account is either red- flagged or suspended pending when the whole investigation is over grin grin grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by 4nobody4every1: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bolustic:
[size=20pt]Mama Peace, watch this dock carefully and study how to stand well.[/size]
l am Mama Peace, l am gulity already because all that Dollars was money l got from kickbacks from my Ogogoro Jonathan, tell Buhari to send me to Bayelsa Prison so l can eat Banga soup, fresh fish and Sapele water grin grin grin

Sports / Re: Morolake Akinosun's Tweets 5 Years Ago Come True (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
cool
Health / Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Keneking:
screaming lalasticlalaohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed embarassed embarassed

Just put aboniki robb and iced water on the swollen part, it should heal angry
It will not heal, it is a very complicated procedure and needs to be handled by licensed plastic surgeons, there are several Medical doctors in the West facing malpractice law suits because they perform this kind of surgery very wrong, l dont feel for the lady, let her drink her hot coffee alone, next news pleaseeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' by 4nobody4every1: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin tongue
Crime / Re: Accountant Fakes Own Kidnap In Lagos, Steals Company’s $50,000 (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2016
undecided undecided
Romance / Re: Checkout our Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With My Medical Doctor Fiancee In USA by 4nobody4every1: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2016
cool
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by 4nobody4every1: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2016
madridguy:
Ondo people be like " We Want Good Governance ". APC alone is the answer to that.

Never again will PDP rule us.
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) by 4nobody4every1: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
I want to believe in this marriage.

But common sense tells me this is a coming together of two families,sealing a business deal with their kids coming together in marriage as a surety.

Powerful people getting married to each other.

Two Dynasty coming together.
Rub my back, l rub yours, dont reveal our dirty deals, help me hide all my past deals, let our children and lineage continue with the wealth, no shaking, ranka dai dai, tongue

1 Like

Crime / Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by 4nobody4every1: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad
Politics / Re: Umahi Sacks Francis Idike, EBSU Vice Chancellor, Signs New Law by 4nobody4every1: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Keneking:
N11.8bn for what?

This small State that depends on agriculture...and monkeys in the forest to survive undecided

Only Abakaliki and Afikpo are the major cities sorry towns in the State grin
Hian, which monkey do they depend on to survive, how can a whole state depend on Monkeys as a source of revenue, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland grin grin grin

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos During Violent Clash. Graphic Photos by 4nobody4every1: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
angry angry angry
Politics / Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by 4nobody4every1: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting statement.

As a life long supporter of the APC,I would not push my luck that much to say Nigerians love us too much,as most of our electoral promises are being delayed because of the in-house-fightings.

But this I can authoritatively say,and that is given the choice between the APC and the PDP anyday,Nigerians will vote in the APC.

The only complaints against the APC so far,is that they tightened all the loopholes for stealing in Nigeria,and that the economy is just starting to pick up.

And even our economic woes was caused by the last administration.

But would Nigerians even in their good dreams,go near the PDP?no.

Nigerians are many things,but Nigerians are not stupid. And they would rather allow a man who is strict and does not tamper with our commonwealth to rule them,than those that will loot the Commonwealth with their wives and cronies.

Once again,congratulations to the APC.
Gbammmmmmm grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by 4nobody4every1: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

APC supported right now grin

grin grin grin grin

Politics / Re: Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React by 4nobody4every1: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Keneking:
A. Will he visit Tinubu?
B. Will he visit Buhari?
C. Will he visit John Oyegun?

Click like for A, Share for B&C
Yes, but when are you coming back to APC with the money given to you?...... we need the 800 million back or else EFCC will come after you this week, you are on administrative bail, so behave yourself online, we are watching you grin grin grin tongue

Celebrities / Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by 4nobody4every1: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2016
sad angry angry

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by 4nobody4every1: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2016
cool
Politics / Re: I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih by 4nobody4every1: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2016
modath:

Really? smiley smiley he is that "powerful" enough to stop "almighty Atiku & his war chest" ? Then how come this face not only scared the bejesus outta his old tired & dusty ass... It also "retired" him from partisan politics!! ? cheesy cheesy
wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 131 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.