Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

4nobody4every1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4nobody4every1's Profile / 4nobody4every1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 131 pages)

Politics / Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by 4nobody4every1: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2016
madridguy:
And some people will be shouting Buhari killed our economy, even as big as China and US economy is am sure it can't withstand this.
Dear Jonathan, God alone will judge you with what you did to Nigeria economy.
sarrki:
A lot of people felt I just hate Gej

The truth is the man failed

The first time my hope was raised and dashed was during Gej

He told us he was one of us.

He scammed a lot of Nigerian with that statement he made, the shoe thing

History will definitely remember you (Negatively)

Wetin l do now, l agree, l was a failure, l lacked vision, l was corrupt, my wife and all PDP advisers misled me, l am not a Hero of Democracy, l am a Hero of looters, criminals and thieves, dont you see my wife patience has over 20million dollars with skye Bank, l dont know how she got the money, she was also part of the problem, l am glad Buhari is investigating her, l am sorry, Nigerians should forgive me, this is my Nairaland username grin grin tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Church Building Mishap: Akwa Ibom Governor Orders Arrest Of Contractor by 4nobody4every1: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2016
sad sad sad
Properties / Re: New Construction Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by 4nobody4every1: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Well said @spyder880 cool

1 Like

Religion / Re: An Open Drain, A Street Hawker, A Pastor (Pictured) by 4nobody4every1: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2016
VickyRotex:

Hahahahaha. lol.

It's not what you're thinking o. shocked
Hahahaha, l understand the sarcasm behind the message, kidding with you, l am innocent jare tongue
Politics / Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by 4nobody4every1: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
sad sad sad angry angry angry
Politics / Re: Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( by 4nobody4every1: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
nuesaweso:
Did you say storm?

With what? With that big belle? Lwkmd!!!
Buhahahaha, na isiewu, borokoto, Gulder, palm wine, fufu and banga soup full that belle grin grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by 4nobody4every1: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
sad
Politics / Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by 4nobody4every1: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Oga Governor,

The PDP collapsed when the shoeless one was whooped In the elections last year,and banished to the Riverside of his village,where even Google Maps is having difficulties locating him.

Oga Governor na once a year your name dey appear for Newspapers,so this importance you dey claim sef,I no get am.

l am Jonathan, l have been disgraced and sent parking , l am a good guy but l was surrounded by thieves, criminals and looters, hence l failed woefully, l am not a hero, l am a failure, l ought to have developed the Niger Delta but l was misled by all my associates, allow me to enjoy my retirement while l sip my ogogoro in Yenogoa, but l will contest in 2019 and defeat APC, hope you will vote for me?. this is my Nairaland account, also tell Modath to start campaigning for me against 2019, l need her support to mobilize support for me from the South West tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: An Open Drain, A Street Hawker, A Pastor (Pictured) by 4nobody4every1: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

grin
Your profile message got me laughing, Lol @ you preferred CEO position, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland, for me, l prefer all styles & position, inclusive of CEO tongue
Food / Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by 4nobody4every1: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
cool tongue
Sports / Re: Anthony Femi Joshua Retains IBF World Heavyweight Title by 4nobody4every1: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
tongue
Sports / Re: Anthony Femi Joshua Retains IBF World Heavyweight Title by 4nobody4every1: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=MutantMetahuman post=51835569][/quote] grin grin grin

Religion / Re: Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes by 4nobody4every1: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
tongue
Sports / Re: Anthony Femi Joshua Retains IBF World Heavyweight Title by 4nobody4every1: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
Who watched the fight?

Molina e is a pussy grin

He got Koed after 3 rounds... He didn't throw a punch at Anthony cry

cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Sports / Re: Anthony Femi Joshua Retains IBF World Heavyweight Title by 4nobody4every1: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
rawtouch:
epp me revenge on [b]Samuel peters [/b]behalf
Where is Samuel Peters, seems he has retired, chai, they take blow scatter the guy jaw grin grin

3 Likes

Properties / Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
but your Monica says 4nobody 4everyone shocked

Quick question :who are the EVERYONE you're for? cool
My family members, you (my girl) , other sincere and trustworthy humans across the globe wink
Properties / Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
it's not by force to date a billionaires mother cool

My son doesn't trust you cool
Well, your son told me of what to do to take you to cloud 9, l will not spill it here, your pictures he showed me, shows you are seductive and edible, and he was happy that l intend to date you and he has approved it, so lets not drag it, you are now my girl tongue
Properties / Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
a woman in her 70s can't dress hot and seductive again because there's nothing to flaunt cool
Our case is settled, we are dating, you have to accept it that waytongue

Properties / Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
my son lied to you and misled you completely cool I don't even live and OR work in either Lagos OR ibadan talk more of frequenting there regularly cool

Ad for being a good cook it's only indomie I know how to cook o. My son doesn't allow Mr cook at all.HE says it's an insult for a billionaires mother to be entering the kitchen cooking cool
l will visit you when l arrive Nigeria and take you out for a cosy dinner, you must dress very hot, seductive and rosy for me, l must date you , l dont care about your age or where you live, l want your heart and l will take you clubbing tongue
Properties / Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
shoooo shocked

I'm a woman in HER mid 70s and you're saying I'm young edible and sweet.please give a grandmother the respect that is due to her cool
You are between 22 to 25 years old, the last time l met your son, he told me, he said l can befriend you but l must give you true affection, you are a good cook, you frequent Ibadan and lagos axis, let me not reveal more because your son told me so much about you, from today, you are now my woman-friend because your son has approved it wink grin grin
Properties / Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
a whole dangotesmummy cool

My son must hear of this.I'll report you to him cool
Yes, let him hear, l like you, you are fresh, young, edible, inviting and sweet, l can guess your age, if you want, l can tell you now wink
Religion / Re: An Open Drain, A Street Hawker, A Pastor (Pictured) by 4nobody4every1: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
VickyRotex:
Still looking for the "Alot of Nigerians" that reacted
tongue
Religion / Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by 4nobody4every1: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
lastpage:

You can say so many things without consequence but this one that you "profane against the Holy Spirit", is bigger than your mouth o! shocked shocked

Its better you to ask for forgiveness, the Bible says "this" is the only sin without forgiveness!

You don enter your own for this world, brother. undecided undecided

I am not begging you to ask for forgiveness...

Lastpage!
Dont mind them, well, Atheist are many on Nairaland, so there is no point engaging them, their perdition and doom awaits them sad
Properties / Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
how can a whole billionaires mother cook for you.you don't have respect o cool

My son can even get you arrested for gross insurbodination cool
Hahaha, l also like you, there is nothing you can do about it, your son will be happy that l am in friendship with you, you are a darling tongue
Properties / Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 7:05am On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
dangote is the one and only co conglomorate as far as buisness in Nigeria is concerned cool
l want to visit you this christmas when l am in Nigeria and l want you to cook good food for me to eat grin grin
Properties / Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by 4nobody4every1: 7:03am On Dec 11, 2016
cool
Properties / Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
its not possible cool
cheesy cheesy

Politics / Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by 4nobody4every1: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
SBG04:
A building collapses in his state and in his very presence and what does he do? He takes the next available N50 million naira bullet proof SUV and runs away, leaving the peasants to rescue themselves. Doesn't stay back to coordinate rescue efforts like any sane person in a position of authority would. I really wish that building fell on his head gan gan. Useless human being! The very same people that will waive building permits for their friends and cronies, endangering the lives of thousands in the process! Don't be shocked when this idiot governor organises a thanksgiving next week to "thank God" for saving his life.
Exactly , l agree with the bold, as a servant of his state , he ought to remain on ground and assist to co-ordinate the rescue of those trapped in the disaster, all these politicians do not give a fly hoot to the masses , it is all about their stomach, nonsense angry angry
Properties / Re: New Construction Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by 4nobody4every1: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
spyder880:

You are free to copy bro grin Hope you are having fun this weekend? Am thinking of more ways to relax.
Lol , yes, l am having fun, life is boring without fun, you are doing a good job, may the good LORD continue to fill you with his wisdom, unction and might to enable you excel, for fun, well, you can wind down with a drink of your choice, go swimming if you can, and relax with your family as much as you can and get some nice christian inspirational songs to put you in a worship mode to give thanks to GOD cool

1 Like

Religion / Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
sad sad sad
Properties / Re: New Construction Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by 4nobody4every1: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
spyder880:
You can copy this building plan for free, go ahead, draw the building yourself cheesy cheesy grin
l have copied it and l will draw it myself and put my name on it as spyder880, do your worst Lol, kidding with you , the work is neat, kudos to you spyder880 cool

1 Like

Religion / Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nka be, very strange ordination, the church, pastor, the so called Bishop been ordained and all those responsible for the architectural design on this church should be investigated thoroughly, the whole charade looks fishy, l hope this is not an occultic assembly under the guise of a true church sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 131 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.