Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

4nobody4every1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4nobody4every1's Profile / 4nobody4every1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 131 pages)

Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
for fela days we get this one ?

[img]http://www.rnw.nl/data/files/images/lead/2012/08/photo_1345654519263-1-0.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

swweeettttttttttttttt grin
tongue

Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
MAKE I POST PINSHURE TO SHOW YOU NAIJA grin

<<<< this is nigeria bro naija is sweeeetttttttttttttttt grin
tongue

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
thats ya excuse ? mmmkayyyyy kwantinueeeee shocked
tongue

Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
post pictures na. i dey wait bro. post me just 3 pictures. am waiting oooo. dont make me wait for too long bro lol
No time to go online jare to pull out pictures, there is suffering and hunger in Nigeria oo, l am not kidding sad sad sad
Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrEverest:
It makes me feel like crying that we have eyes but we cant see. We have ears but we cant hear and we have brains but we cant reason! Nigeria has remained a dead horse, from 1960 to 1980 till date, we have continued to retrogress. It is not rocket science to decipher that we cant move an inch under the kind of stone age system we operate. Its either we enforce resource control/true fiscal federalism or we divide the country, otherwise we will continue going in circles till the end of time!
Now someone is making real sense, my guy, you are correct, Nigeria's case has defies all known economic solutions, maybe Angels will have to come from Heaven to fix Nigeria, so sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
says who ? have you ever seen a skinny nigerian ? please dont make me laugh ooo. this is hunger

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Gvau7t02WKA/TnNwkdsdGKI/AAAAAAAALPM/hNR0ulQTck0/s1600/somalia-hunger+%25281%2529.jpg[/img]
Yes, visit Boko Haram infested territories in the North (IDP CAMPS) , you will see people like this pictures you posted, my guy, people are suffering in Nigeria ooo, hmmmmm sad sad

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
things are getting better. in felas days we didnt have shopping malls and world class cinemas and internet and mobile phones and cable TV, and ipads and ipods, or high class trains and trams and streetlights powered by solar energy etc etc. nigeria is a million times better. all you need now is the money to enjoy it all. mayne the supermarkets in naija are better stocked than any i have seen in the whole of england or america wink
But there is hunger in the land, of what use are all those gadgets when more than 60 percent of the populace are living below 1 dollar for survival, let the masses have food , shelter and security then all you listed will be valid, the same rogues looting and looting the country, your sister Patience Jonathan and her clique of thieves and criminals has 5 million dollars alone in skye bank, and millions of people are dying daily of poverty and hunger...

4 Likes

Events / Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by 4nobody4every1: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
this nigga willie obiano always has that empty dead look in his eyes. i swear this nigga must be a serial killer at night

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4553469_fbimg1480532987928_jpeg8c5a42249631a88b3c3db0a8f8ad6581
tongue grin grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reps Move To Bar Acting President, Governor From Second term by 4nobody4every1: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
cool
Music/Radio / Re: Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? by 4nobody4every1: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nigeria is under serious Karma-ic forces, the law of retributive justice at work tongue

cc: sukkottt
Sports / Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by 4nobody4every1: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
danny the bull gravano
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

NYSC / Re: Female Soldier Who Is Rocking Lagos NYSC Camp. Photos by 4nobody4every1: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
tongue
Politics / Re: Akeredolu Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pics by 4nobody4every1: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Aketi! Victory!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4552613_50a2918bc5be48f5b69e7a6576e87214433000000a9ca414138tmp_jpeg3c037855dad546d863e11092ff0d2efc

Congratulations to the APC on this continuation of the SW takeover.

Sai Aketi.
Sai Buhari.
Sai Tinubu.
Sai APC.
God bless the SW and the FRN.

Politics / Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
lolzzz alaigbo living in the dark ages and begging to be blasted back further into the neanderthal caveman ages

alaigbo falling hand since the time of samson and delilah
Until Samson was sold to the philistines by Delilah, his eyes gorged out but only the Mercy of Jah saved him, what a shame, defending a criminal who ought to be in Jail, 15 million Dollars x 450 = 6.75billion Naira, that can provide support to 500,000 jobless youth across the 6 geo-politcal region, nonsense, in a saner clime, she ought to be serving jail terms....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Keneking:
Ekweremadu and his people have started again grin grin grin

PMB just lockup Patience $15mil and they are making noise grin grin grin

What if he goes one step further like ....... grin grin grin

Meanwhile "Operation Python Dance" would secure the east and flush out some members of grin grin grin grin this christmas and new year...till Easter grin

Ride on Nigeria Military grin grin grin
Protesting on behalf of a criminal who embezzled 15 million Dollars and she has not been able to substantiate the claim nor provide the genunie source of the cash, what a shame, Nigeria deserves the kind of leaders they have, Next story sad sad

1 Like

Crime / Re: Missing Girl In Abuja Found Dead Under Gwagwalada Bridge by 4nobody4every1: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Health / Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by 4nobody4every1: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
hmmmm wahala
Dayuuuummmmmmm, tongue
Crime / Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by 4nobody4every1: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Keneking:
The Saudi Doctor is also greedy

" Trailed Akadonye to Imo State shocked shocked shocked
He is also S.tupid, a dunce and a mofo, sending 10,000 dollars to someone you do not know when you can easily contact Nigeria or Saudi Embassy in Riyadh for confirmation, mugu fall, guy man wack, next news tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by 4nobody4every1: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
sad
Crime / Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by 4nobody4every1: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
They should take her to the hospital for treatment

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2016
cramjones:
Nigerians are so gullible. They get conned by all sorts of people. By pastors, babalawos, politicians, even beggers con them.

A man steals over $40 million. Think about it for a moment. Let us assume he gave 10,000 tailors N20,000. Do the math.

20,000 in today's value is only $50. $50 x 10,000 = $500,000 or $0.5million, so he steals $40 million donates about 1% of that, and suddenly he becomes a hero. I don't blame Fayose, I blame dumb Nigerians who have allowed themselves to be bought and sold for pennies. In elections they would give them N500 or $1, and they would vote thieves that would steal again, screw them over and then donate 0.5% of the stolen funds. How dumb can Nigerians be. And by the way. What can N20,000 do for a business? Won't it be better Ekiti build a sustainable power supply for its citizens than donating 0.5% of stolen money?

Ayo Fayose is a crook, a man entangled in multiple assassinations in his state, a vile man who has no respect for those ahead of him. I don't even want to start with the con pastors before ebeano boys and political stooges destroy my message. I will stop here!

-CramJones
cool tongue
Politics / Re: N4.7bn: Obanikoro Returns N134m To EFCC ….says I’ll Repay N450m In 2017 by 4nobody4every1: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2016
FastShipping:
Imagine what these thieves did under ineffectual buffon. And ineffectual buffon kept saying he was fighting corruption with technology. How did the corruption fight with technology work out for him? Then ineffectual buffon came up with yam and goat theory.

Never in our lives should we have another ineffectual buffon as president.

Buhari hasn't fared better either. Monumental fraud going on under Buhari too coupled with directionless economic policies.

SMH.
Jonathan was busy drinking ogogoro and all his associates plus his wife were busy looting our resourses, what a shame, all of them from Jonathan needs to be flogged with a whip laced with with acid, nonsense angry angry angry

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by 4nobody4every1: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
sukkottt:
yeah we are all pawns in a cosmic game bro. destinies will be fulfilled. the thing is to put yourself in a position ( with your deeds and wisdom ) where when YAH is playing that cosmic chess with the people in the world, he makes you a king or one of the other top chess pieces and not use you as a lowly pawn wink
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by 4nobody4every1: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
cool
Sports / Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by 4nobody4every1: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
sukkottt:
nothing in life is coincidence bro. lol. that baby has fulfilled its destiny cheesy

did the baby die ?
Yes, l think the baby died, flesh and blood has not reveal this to you but my Father who sits on his throne in the heavens cool
Sports / Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by 4nobody4every1: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
sukkottt:
hey it is what it is bro lol. I guess the child was trash. That child was created to be thrown into a dumpster. thats the childs cosmic destiny. The baby has fulfilled its life purpose . life is funny bro, no telling the kinda evil the baby did in past life cheesy

john 9 vs 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? << DISCIPLES ASK HIM IF THE BABY SINNED IN PAST LIFE WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND IN THIS LIFE
Chai, your sayings are very hard to comprehend, sayest thou this yourself or from above grin grin

Celebrities / Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by 4nobody4every1: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
tongue
Sports / Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by 4nobody4every1: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
sukkottt:
lol yeah bro I just returned from ban. oh yeah karma is real wink
Ah, ok, so sad that these child was thrown like this into a dumpsite sad sad sad
Sports / Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by 4nobody4every1: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
sukkottt:
wink
l drew your attention to this thread, l now agree with what you postulated few days ago about karma visiting some peeps because of extreme wickedness....>>>>> sad sad sadhttps://www.nairaland.com/3493021/mother-dumps-new-born-baby#51491006
Politics / Re: Ondo PDP Suspends 22 Members For Anti-party Activities by 4nobody4every1: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
modath:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let them sack all the sack-ables, na dem sabi grin grin

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by 4nobody4every1: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chai, l now see why sukkottt talks so much about karma and the payment some people receive due to their extreme wickedness, even if she does not want the baby, why not take the child to an orphanage home or give the child for adoption, and there are millions of women looking for kids or to adopt, what a wicked world we live in angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 131 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.