Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

4nobody4every1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4nobody4every1's Profile / 4nobody4every1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 131 pages)

Religion / Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

Every member of MMM is cheating the people he/she invites, and also encouraging them to cheat others in turn. This makes it immoral to me.
You are not far from the kingdom of Jehovah, flesh and blood has not reveal this to you but my father even though you dont believe in Him grin grin

15 Likes

Religion / Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by 4nobody4every1: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
I can watch the videos. I saw one in which he was pouring vegetable oil into tanks full of paper during the service. That was weird.
Ok, it is anointing oil (Olive oil ), l am watching it live online here cool
Crime / Re: Robbers Terrorizing Umuobia Olokoro, Umuahia Caught (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
amputate them. get a doctor to remove their hands and legs
Alpha-pegasus tongue

Sports / Re: NFF Can't Pay The Super Falcons Due To The Recession by 4nobody4every1: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry
Religion / Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by 4nobody4every1: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
Lovely programme which puts Sango Ota on the map.
Wont you attend and have an encounter cool
Romance / Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by 4nobody4every1: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

Are we to assume that you have sampled many men in order to feel confident enough to make this assertion? Hope you use condoms? tongue
tongue

Politics / Re: Bill To Establish Christian Court In Nigeria Scales Second reading by 4nobody4every1: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef

Ecclesiastical = adjective

1. of or relating to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular. shocked

So what about Praise and Worship Centres, Pentecostal Centres, Vision Centres, Synagogue, Tabernacle, etc.

The problem with the word ecclesiastical is that it refers directly to Anglicans. And does not cover the aforementioned places of worship in Christian faith. So let them re-christian the bill and do the needful grin grin grin

Then we need the bill for Atheist Court to be sponsored by Oga of Nairaland shocked shocked
cool
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
mufutau55:

Abi now! smiley

Hajji M.
To even think that as a Moderator, you earn nothing but more of a freelance job, na wao, and s.eun is smiling to the banks daily with millions, l cant work as a Moderator, never, because l go ban people taya, any silly post will earn a long term ban grin grin grin
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
mufutau55:

YES. I was a Mod. I was fired (sacked) long time ago, without a reason... probably for not doing my job well. Since then, I have been un-employed o. smiley
So, whatever happens about Moderating this Forum is no concern of mine... but I will be on this forum (not on this thread) doing whatever I can.

Hajji M.
Oga Mufutau55, you are very funny, Lol @ sacked and un-employed, to even think that as a Moderator, you earn nothing but more of a freelance job, na wao, and s.eun is smiling to the banks daily with millions, l cant work as a Moderator, never, because l go ban people taya, any silly post will earn a long term ban grin grin grin
Business / Re: Unbelievable!!! Naira Falls To N485/$1, N600/£1 by 4nobody4every1: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Keneking:
It is finished on the cross of CBN forex management unit shocked
tongue

Politics / Re: Jibrin Accused Of Operating 5 Foreign Bank Accounts by 4nobody4every1: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
post=51681679:

[b]“Even as the latest allegations still has nothing to do with my five years stewardship in the House, the question is, why has the Ethics committee or the so-called youth council turned deaf ears on the monumental allegations of 40 billion, 20 billion, 30 billion and 284 billion budget fraud?

Diversion of projects by the Speaker to his farm? Millions of naira in bribe collected on 2015 MDG and car purchase in the 7th House, 500 million naira collected by the Speaker and his deputy for rents? 2billion naira worth of house the Speaker built in Abuja within 6months? 5 billion money laundering as Chairman House services in 7th Assembly, 5 million dollars bribe money collected from a former petroleum minister at the house of a Lebanese business man in Abuja?

Massive farm that moved from 10 heaters to 500 hectares funded from illicit funds within months of becoming Speaker? Speaker Dogara refusal to release internal budget of the House? Fraudulent contracts and misappropriation and mismanagement of billions of naira of House allocation after deduction running cost? Why don’t the Chairman Ethics committee and the so called anti corruption group start by investigating the Chairman House ethics Committee himself who has out rightly stolen his running cost allowances. If we truly want to help the country the above mentioned is where to start from.
[/b]

Just imagine the Billions, Millions in both Dollars, pounds, Naira and Euros these criminals are mentioning and yet we have millions of Nigerians who can barely afford garri to drink, millions of Nigerians are walking aimlessly on the streets without hope, some have no money to pay for medical treatment and they are held in various hospitals, l weep for Nigeria as a nation, it is high time Nigerians go on a civil protest and overthrow all these bunch of criminals both in the APC, PDP and other political parties, meanwhile, where is my Olokpa friend, flog all these criminals out of Nigeria angry angry angry

Literature / Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by 4nobody4every1: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Keneking:
Nonsense,

"I thought I had obtained the wrong picture" - which picture? You had a newspaper for the eyes, radio for the ears, television for the eyes and ears and yet, you got the wrong picture

Recession sef grin
tongue
Education / Re: University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating by 4nobody4every1: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2016
She deserves to be flogged with some lashes, oya, Olokpa do your work, give her 200 lashes for cheating and another 500 lashes to those who appointed her as a member of anti-corruption crusader, all her previous work and certificates should also be investigated tongue

Sports / Re: Nigeria's Falcons Facing Non-payments And No Surgery For Star Defender by 4nobody4every1: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2016
They should have all absconded after the tournament to a country that will value and appreciate them, Nigeria is not worth dying for, nonsense and yet the sport minister and all his cronies are swimming in upfront estacodes , what a shame sad sad
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Another Day of laughter has begun on Nairaland, let me relax for the hilarious & humorous comments again today, where is my Dog, Oya drink your beer and lets relax here, it is better we laugh than to cry, oya, billy my dog, relax here, l am coming back soon grin grin

Politics / Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by 4nobody4every1: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2016
Keneking:
With this his longer throat cap
You again, you signed an undertaking with DSS last week never to make unguarded comments on Nairaland and now you have violated it after we release you, oya, Olokpa flog keneking, give him 500 lashes for his recent post tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by 4nobody4every1: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

Word.
Every KING UZZIAH holding the destiny & glory of Nigeria must crash before Nigeria's glory will shine cool
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by 4nobody4every1: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
My problem has to do with Obasanjo himself.

He wants to still have a say in a new party? this man had a say in the Nigeria Civil war in the 60's, he also had a say in the 70's in Nigeria when he became the President.

He had a say in the 80's when Shagari was President. He was courted for advice by most of the Military leaders in the 90's, and eventually ruled us for 8 years, and has since had a say in the project called Nigeria.

When will the people younger start having a say in Nigeria, without the Obasanjo's and Anenih's wanting to forcefully have a say in it too?
And the more '' SAYS '' he has in every government , the richer he becomes, Obasanjo pre-1999 was not that rich but after he assumed power billions flowed into his accounts, Obasanjo farms became a mega project, Bells University , His library alone was more than 5billion Naira and other undocumented deals he gets across the nation, he is richer than some local governments in Nigeria, until all this KING UZZIAHS holding the glory of Nigeria are crushed, Nigeria will continue to go in cycles cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by 4nobody4every1: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!
grin grin grin tongue

Literature / Re: Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka by 4nobody4every1: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
tongue

Health / Re: "Consumption Of Suya, Isi-Ewu, Kilisi, Ngwongwo Killing Nigerians" - Adewole by 4nobody4every1: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jchi9876:
This man dey mad ooooo make i no chop ngwo-ngwo with my Red wine or my stock fish nkwobi with my palmie.

These Buharis ministers have started smoking Colombian weed
grin grin grin grin tongue
Business / Re: Customs Seizes Jollof Rice, Ogbono And Egusi Soup Imported From India by 4nobody4every1: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
modath:

I'm just amazed too!!! We import pineapple from Benin Republic bros, e don be for naija... The Dibia wey go cast out the demon, dem never conceive am!!!! cry cry
cool

1 Like

Business / Re: Customs Seizes Jollof Rice, Ogbono And Egusi Soup Imported From India by 4nobody4every1: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
modath:

Na deep inside ocean bed for pacific dem trowey the padlock wey dey hold Nigeria's glory!!!! undecided

Importing food, mama put don finish?
No need to read further, my woman has spoken, next cool

2 Likes

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Empiree:
I just spilled my cup of tea on me bcuz i could not hold the cup just by looking at the picture. Really true ribs cracker.

Abeg, enough talking. Eyes dey itch. We want to see pictures of beautiful houses. Bring'em on please
l am still laughing now, my friends are asking me what is wrong with me, l told them someone online is making me to laugh, the funny thing about the statue is that it looks real and the guy sitting by the statue believes he is talking to a human being, oh my world, Lastpage, seun needs to make you a COMMEDY / LAUGHTER MODERATOR, you deserve it grin grin grin

4 Likes

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

More reason why you should ignore "most" of them and be circumcept in your reply.

I see you are getting angry? naah, control yourself. Most mistakes are made, in the heat of Anger!
Let your laugh come last when the court clears your name on 15th or later

As you can see already, many of them are getting confused just because you did not "write as usual or say much"! grin grin

They are asking a Statue whether this is Brabus or not

Silence is golden at times.
You have proved you are not in jail as everyone expected and claimed, that should be enough for now.

I dont want to appear to be defending you but l owe it a duty to correct you when l se you falling hand.
Lay-low.

Lastpage!
Its been a while l laugh like this, lastpage, abeg, dont post any gif again ooo, l am tired of laughing, Buahahahahaha, Chai, Lol @ asking a statue whether these is Brabus or not grin grin

3 Likes

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

But shey you read it some posts up there where they said they are "confused" by Lastpage! grin grin

I just helped them to summarise their problem.
You know its you grammar people that said "A picture is worth a thousand words", abi
? grin grin

Lastpage!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

NYSC / Re: FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps by 4nobody4every1: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Emescot:
Lol how would you do that? Have them study abroad or have them home-schooled
Home-schooled of course and after that, l move them abroad, nobody is interested in your NYSC nonsense abroad grin grin

1 Like

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
FastShipping:

You almost sent to an emergency room with this your picture.

Kilode?.......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Honestly @ FastShipping that Bronze statue is still cracking my ribs, oh my gosh, Nairaland una go kill person with laugh, l still cannot stop laughing, abeg lastpage, no more gifs from you because my eyes are filled with tears of laughter grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

You see wetin dey happen to the brain of this "fpeofple"!

They are developing "brain-wave" on matter of Lastpage! grin grin

I use to think they are very smart yet small matter of @Lastpage is causing confusion for all of them! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

PS: See dem asking bronze Statue.... shocked shocked
Hian, haba, how can a human being be asking a bronze questions?....abeg, @ lastpage, l don laugh taya on different post on Nairaland, Chai, no dull moment on Nairaland, l will recommend Nairaland forum to patients who are depressed, once they laugh, their depression will vamoose, abeg, oti to ooo buhahahahahah, @ Lastpage , this picture of a man talking to a bronze statue is cracking my ribs right now, l don laugh sotay tears drop from my eyes grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

Thank you Sir!

It is not that difficult to achieve!
I have it in my own house primarily to keep an eye on my family when l am on duty outside town.
What you need to do is isolate the important things (like CCTV) that must run 24/7.
Place such things in a separate electrical wiring (my own CCTV uses 12V) and power it using an Electricity/Inverter combination or as in my own case, place it on Solar Panels.
Till today, my wife still says that "people dont know what they are missing, if they dont have a Solar system of power, instead of using Fuel generator"...... and l agree with her.

Just start small and expand the Panels but make sure your equipment like the charger are rated to cater for your expansion, from the onset.

As for cases going to court, it has to do with the level of personnel in the Police force, their dishonesty and the general level of intelligence/ training in our higher institution. I generally do not interact with Police officers otherwise, something bad might happen. that is how much l detest them. They are so incompetent.
But Jungle Justice is so wrong, has a tendency to mis-carry Justice (Mob does not hear STOP!) and barbaric.
Killing "defenceless persons" in cold blood (guilty or not) is not my kind of fight

We will get there, God willing.

Lastpage!
True that and l concur with your submission

2 Likes

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

#5 Million in cash is a lot of "paper" to steal from someone!

Questions that may arise are:
* How come you carry that much money in cash?
*Were did the "stealing" occur? In the accused or the plaintiff's location
*How did you come into contact with the accuse?
*Was there a previous intent to "deal" on such amount between the two of you?
*Did you handover the money or did he take it in your absence?
*How did he get access to the money?
*Did you keep safely, such large amount or did you place it "at risk"?

Like l said, to prove "Stealing", you need to show the person took your money without your consent.... without any "prior intent" to transact with such money, with the accused.
Except you can show, probably with w CCTV evidence, that he broke into a place where you stored the money safely and took it in your absence.
Otherwise, the burden of proof may become too heavy for the accuser to bear.

Just speaking from a legal perspective.

Lastpage
Hhahahaha, l agree with your post above, Lol @ CCTV evidence, hian, for Nigeria, the last time l was in Nigeria even the place l hid myself which was a highbrow area, PHCN was not constant, we were on Generator for 24 hours daily, so how will CCTV catch a thief with epileptic power supply, like l said before in agreement with what you have analysed above the claimants will have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that 5 million Naira was stolen from him, that is why l think some Nigerians do not really like their cases going through the police and the court, they prefer mob action, Tyre, petrol matches.......Lobatan grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Business / Re: 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan by 4nobody4every1: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Keneking:
Sai Osinbajo ....

lalasticlala - will you also get?

N20,000 to N50,000, N100,000 embarassed embarassed embarassed Too paltry

“We are working with these agencies to have that kind of glory of affordable loan to 1.2 million Nigerians to do trading of different kinds,’’ he added. What can these amounts do for business?

-Pure water business?
-Locally produced rice?
- Ugwu export?
- Ponzi scheme?
or what sef shocked

Buhahahahaha, Lol @ ponzi scheme, Una go kill person with laugh for nairaland, so FG will give out loan for ponzi scheme grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 131 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.