Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

4nobody4every1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4nobody4every1's Profile / 4nobody4every1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 131 pages)

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4nobody4every1: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
iomoge2:
grin grin grin
Omo Yaraba ni mi o.... swagger.

This look inviting, well done grin grin

2 Likes

Properties / Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
dangotesmummy:
I am helping son manage his money cool
Mummy dangote, how is your son, l want to be richer than himtongue
Celebrities / Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by 4nobody4every1: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
livinbygrace:

Na confirm Wire Wire Crew member(Hushpuppy,H-Money ) from Malay,but he diversify and cut out from Malay immediately he made his money.Anyway,not how you make money that matters but how you spend it.Moreover,the latest deal for G Men now is Charity cum laundering.So forget all this media watch.The more you look the less you see.
grin grin grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by 4nobody4every1: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
mrdcai:

This sentence gave me a headache.
Una go kill person with laugh, Lol @ the sentence gave you a headachegrin grin grin grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Yahya Jammeh Rejects Election Result After Conceding Defeat by 4nobody4every1: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
I knew he was really not facing reality when he conceded to his opponent Adama Barrow. Now he has had time to think over life after office, he has discovered that he is useless without the Presidency. He has discovered that he has no skills or character for doing good as the world requires. All hi's contribution in life is to cause mischief and harm to people. Now out of office, he can't wield such powers and is very useless. He is also a persona non grata in many countries, he can't live peacefully elsewhere without the trappings of the office, and he can't stay in Gambia as a commoner.

The ICC might be asked to prosecute him for God-knows-which-of-his-crimes. The Presidency is his life and without it, he is better dead. He knows he won't succeed in this ploy, but he wants to make so much trouble and bring everyone down with him.

My advice to the President Elect is to leave Gambia before he poisons and kill him to bring up one constitutional lacuna that will allow him continue in office, conduct fresh election while in office , rig massively and continue. Barrow should start touring the western countries and engage Gambians in the diaspora. This will afford him opportunity to stay away till when he will be inaugurated. It will also make him build alliances.

Yaya Jammeh is a reflection of African politicians. Many of them are so useless that they can't fit in elsewhere except being in power. Remove them from power and they will become like rats Shorne off its furs. Their quest for power is informed by insecurity and a need to become something that requires only mischief
You captured my thoughts and penned down what l would have written, my visit to the Gambia few years ago made me feel for Gambia citizens , you dare not criticize the president or else he will either arrest you if you are lucky or you will be killed, what a wicked leader.

But l know those the gods wants to destroy he first makes them mad, he wont succeed with this path of deceit he has chosen but rather his cup has filled up and he will end up like other African despot who clinge to power like their personal property, nonsense, he is also full of voodoo, beneath the agbada he wears all the time, is different charms, amulets and juju for protection, he rarely wears suits, very useless man angry angry angry

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured. PICS by 4nobody4every1: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
[s]
hahn:
Thank God for collapsing this building on people that were worshiping it

This is a true sign that gods exists and is a manifestation of it's power. It only injured his followers because of their sin but in it's infinite mercy didn't outrightly kill them even though there are nothing but pencil in it's hands

Praise be to Jehovah

Praise master Jesus
[/s] sad sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Msheeeeww.those areas have unreasonably expensive food markets undecided

Tomato you can buy for 200 in a regular market they can call it 1k in lekki and ajah because of packaging. All of them be forming spre spre.

Rada rada
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by 4nobody4every1: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2016
Nma27:
Lol... We should have a market where one can go price husband sef
grin grin grin

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Akufo-Addo Wins Ghana Presidential Election by 4nobody4every1: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
cool tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by 4nobody4every1: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Keneking:
The end of Female football in Nigeria sad sad sad

Useless government embarassed
tongue

Properties / Re: Should We Move Out? by 4nobody4every1: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
nyben4eva:
There's this compound close to my house that it's occupants where held in bondage for years until they got delivered by God.They never new the landlord put a totoise in the GP water tank they drink from because the tank has never been washed.

Unfortunately for the landlord,my security man was washing my tanks and his tennants asked if he could equally assist them in washing theirs which he agreed after they offered him some money.

Lo and behold,as he went into the tank,he came out with a big totois.While deliberating on what to do to it,the landlord rushed in;
and was panting profusely begging us not to kill it.

When we asked him the reason he kept the totoise in the tank after threatening to kill instantly,he confessed it's used to trap all his tennants destinies.The totoise was finally killed by some angry tennants,a week later,the evil man died
wickedness of the highest order sad sad

Politics / Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by 4nobody4every1: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
l am here, stop calling my name on every topic or else l will ban you for 7000 years tongue
Sports / Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by 4nobody4every1: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
angry angry angry angry
Business / Re: University Of Ibadan Produces Rice, 10kg Costs N4k, 25kg Costs N9,500 (Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
fiizznation:
This is nice. Nobody operates a mono economy in this "capitalist" world anymore. If only the evil empire called pdp didn't waste 16yrs doing nothing, Nigeria would have definitely made tremendous progress in agriculture, housing, education, health etc. But what did we get during pdp's era of corruption and impunity, NOTHING.

PDP pushed the country into recession, they gave us gigantic poverty and terrorism, and the thieves still have the nerves to point their leprosy inflicted fingers at APC. Anyway Nigerians will surely be grateful for making the right decision, the decision of voting for positive change, the decision of putting nigeria on the right track, the decision of sending those pdp penrobbers back to where they rightly belong
Gbam tongue

1 Like

Religion / Re: Kumuyi Dedicates Bayelsa State New Governor's Office (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Josmila:
Doesn't stop mr governor from engaging in every known filth in that house after dedication.

Need I remind you Aso Rock villa has a full church and mosqu? Has it stopped every known President, past and present from misbehaving? Look at us today..
Chai, Una go kill person with laugh, you are right though, so many charms, juju, ogunfe, jazz buried in Aso rock grin grin grin
Religion / Re: Kumuyi Dedicates Bayelsa State New Governor's Office (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
Angelb4:
What shall it profit politicians to bury charm in a house and call man of God to dedicate the house?
Hahahaha, no dull moment on Nairaland, Una go kill person with laugh, chai, buhahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Omotola Gets Christmas Gift From Scanfrost (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
modath:

Gifts? Really? It's nothing but PR.. She's their brand ambassador... Naija & sense sha!!cheesy
tongue
Celebrities / Re: Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
cool
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power: Why States Are Conducting Tests — Presidency by 4nobody4every1: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
Keneking:
Ok

"The states have to take ownership. We can’t stop the states from conducting aptitude test. They (states) need to verify, in the verification proper, and if they want to do a test, they want to authenticate that they (applicants) actually own these certificates and that they actually live in the vicinity where they say they live."

-So what happens if they fail the aptitude test?
- Would States replace the affected ones?
- What is the area of concentration for the Test?
- How does government back fill candidates not accepted by States?

Another problem undecided

- "they want to authenticate that they (applicants) actually own these certificates?"

How? do they write to their institutions or get transcripts delivered or buy NECO/WAEC scratch cards?

- "that they actually live in the vicinity where they say they live."
Is there a residence permit issued to citizens? Is there a residence identification sticker to present upon screening?

But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

E bi like say story don dey enter this whole thing sef undecided undecided undecided

This government sef
grin grin tongue
Crime / Re: Robbers Terrorizing Umuobia Olokoro, Umuahia Caught (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
these mods outcheaa tripping mayne. the nigga banned my ID till the year 2026 shocked

I gotta retire that name sukkot now. the nigga banned all my sukkot IDs tongue
Too bad, some of them take things too serious online, try and remain anonymous and avoid commenting on some sensitive topics..[i][/i]
Crime / Re: Robbers Terrorizing Umuobia Olokoro, Umuahia Caught (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
lolzzz i dont respond to posts anymore cuz the mods have started targetting me like crazy. i think there is one angry igbo mod who is gunning for me. i only responded to this cuz it has left frontpage. so I just make one post per thread and vanish and dont respond to people. so dont take it personal if i dont respond to any of your posts bro. am tryna save this last ID from getting banned lolzzzz. am tryna stay as incognito as possible. grin grin
Ok, no worries cool

1 Like 1 Share

Properties / Re: 7 Solid Reasons You Should Be Investing In Land Now by 4nobody4every1: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2016
cool
Religion / Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2016
[s]
Caleycash:
l was born foolish!!!
[/s]He pain am grin grin
Religion / Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
EyeHateGod:

Why don't you help yourself with the link you provided i already know the answer so i don't need it... M just checking how ur level of ignorance is..
[/s] That is why l didnt want to bother myself with you, l know your level of ignorance, continue in your darkness, my last post to you, bye ignorant kid grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji Buys A 2016 Range Rover Autobiography (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
tongue cool
Religion / Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I am asking you a question you are answering another thing.... Who is this Jehovah is it a Jewish God or Was invented by Jehovah witness?
Help yourself >>>>> www.google .com cool
Religion / Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by 4nobody4every1: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
We should post comments about what the bishop is saying. The stories, things we love, and things we might disagree with.
Cool cool
Religion / Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
themosthigh:
[b]Mmm is a very big sin in Christianity because it is demonic and promoted by gongon, an infernal demon residing in the 6th princinth of hell.
This demon is a spoiler with 7 heads each in the shape of demonic animals. It was this very same demon that helped the principality called prince of Persia to hold the prayers of Daniel from reaching God for days. During the conquest of heaven when the integrity of the throne of jehovah was challenged, it was this demon that helped lucifer pin down jehovah on the ground and stole some of the ethereal essence from him making lucifer resistant to any attach from jehovah and restricting jehovahs power to the heavens and physical earth.
Lucifer is preparing for the final battle and is gathering resources and anybody that assist mmm succeed is just contributing to the battle against the almighty. Though I know that the age of jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ in the bottomless pit, I still advise you people to stand with jehovah and stop mmm. In Jesus name I beg[/b]
sad

8 Likes

Religion / Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You don't understand am asking about how that name originate... Which God is Jehovah is it the Jewish God or Jehovah witness God?
The God that created you, yes, He is the God of all creation, jews, gentiles, and even those who hate him, l am busy now , l would have given you more links but go and google and help yourself cool

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
kessler53:
how does the cheating take place?
[/s] sad

Religion / Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Who is this Jehovah you speak where did this word originate from Jehovah witness?

Watch it here and be blessed >>>>>>http://faithtabernacle.org.ng/#
Religion / Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by 4nobody4every1: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

How can I watch it too?

Here you go Pastor Seun Osewa, watch and be blessed >>>>>http://faithtabernacle.org.ng/#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 131 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.