Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,627 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

4nobody4every1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4nobody4every1's Profile / 4nobody4every1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 131 pages)

Health / Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by 4nobody4every1: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
sad sad sad

1 Like

Events / Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by 4nobody4every1: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good to know he did the right thing at last.

This man is my role model.

,this is exactly what I have been trying to tell you and you don't want to agree with me. Let's get married now and I will pay later.

tongue

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
lastpage:
I saw a thread where the said Pastor claims his leg may be amputated as a result of the incident and l felt sorry for him losing his leg even when others had lost their lives.

But on closer observation, l was aghast at what l saw!

I am not a medical personnel but looking at his leg, as shown below, l am sure this man is taking people for a ride.

Nothing do that leg! No swelling at all, for a crushed leg? shocked shocked

But why lie that he has such a serious injury to his leg, to warrant amputation?

Just tying bandage to his own leg, to feign injury.

Hmm... dearis God sha.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
l listened to him live online today with repeated broadcast all through today from my base abroad on Planet FM 101 Uyo, Akwa Ibom.........>>>>>>>http://www.planet101fm.ng/......, he was interviewed by an OAP, he didnt mention about the amputation of the leg, he was saying that he sympathize with all those that died and that he will come on air to talk to people when he recovers.

They also interviewed the state commissioner of information who was also a victim from his hospital bed, the commissioner said, the collapsed building started from the back but that himself, the governor and his aides where sitting in-front, he also said that the ADC to the governor actually pushed the governor to the ground or else there was a heavy concrete that landed on the exact spot where the governor was sitting and if not the swift intervention of his ADC, the concrete would have landed on the governor, he said he counted about 23 people dead and been taken to the ambulance before he was able to pull himself out of the wreckage.

He also confirmed that the media blew the whole incident out of proportion as regard the number of casualties , it was a sad incident and l think all those responsible directly and indirectly for the fiasco should be investigated and punished appropriately sad sad.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by 4nobody4every1: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:
I like Buhari for the fact that he doesn't obey court orders especially when u are found wanting.

So this will not fly
grin grin

Crime / Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by 4nobody4every1: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

How gullible Nigerians are. The best way to double your money,is to fold it into two and put it in your pocket.

This man will be okay,killing himself will not bring back his money,and he should not make his fiancee a widow before even the marriage.

If anybody invested in this MMM thing. Walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the face and say LOUDLY " I am DUMB"

And you can then CRY in private.

cool
Family / Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by 4nobody4every1: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
For God sake is it a sin to love 2 women.
Gaddemm it.. I'm genuinely loving 2 women.

Fck it!
Let heaven fall...

Ko ni da fun iya eyan

grin grin grin

Family / Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by 4nobody4every1: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
I'm getting more and more depressed by the doom scenario being painted for me by folks on nairaland.
May be I shouldn't have shared the topic on this platform.

May be I should just run away from both women.

I'm fcked man
!

cool

3 Likes

Family / Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by 4nobody4every1: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
I'm 35, she's 26.
Pregancy is 2months.
She has no boyfriend.
Quite sure the pregnancy is mine. (We had marathons of unprotected sx)
She's a Fresh Graduate

So no good way out of my situation?

Looks like I'm in deep shit then...

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: AU Joins ECOWAS To Pressure Jammeh by 4nobody4every1: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2016

3 Likes

Investment / Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
tongue
Investment / Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by 4nobody4every1: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Food / Re: What Is Your Weirdest Food Combination by 4nobody4every1: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Jchi9876:

Foursome comprising Hausa girl with Gworo teeth, black Yoruba girl with big yanshhhhhh and yeeboh girl with big stomach

I wan die that night
grin grin grin grin
Crime / Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by 4nobody4every1: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
So sad, all pointing to evidence of a failed state, how did we as a nation get to this terrible stage, senseless killings, hunger, confusion, chaos, anarchy while politicians are feeding fat and the masses are helpless, what a country sad sad sad

6 Likes

Crime / Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by 4nobody4every1: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
During his presidency, how much reform and support did he canvass and provide to the police force

7 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: How Efficient Are Solar Electricity Power Systems? by 4nobody4every1: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
cool
Politics / Re: Pics : Ita Giwa Launches Restaurant, Gets N5 Million From Cross River Governor by 4nobody4every1: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
sad sad sad
Religion / Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by 4nobody4every1: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
sad sad sad
Crime / Re: Lagos Police Officer Releases Mother Who Stole Plantain; Gives Her N10k (pics) by 4nobody4every1: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
priceaction:
This is what I expect many of the big ogas especially in the police force to be doing. Just buzz to any police station unannounced and see what they are up to. This is a nice gesture. Am very sure if they know the CP will branch their office, they would have either rewritten the charges to robbery and assult or release her conditionally. And am sure if they help the owner of the plantain recover his/her goods they will still share it with the owner.
This is what they do to many helpless citizen, detaining them for light offences especially if they can't meet up with the money involved.
I am sure if that woman spend more than a 3 days there, they won't mind molesting her not minding if she has a baby or not. Police needs total reform and orientation.
cool

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: President Jammeh Using Nigerian Judges To Undermine Justice,Says Gambian Lawyers by 4nobody4every1: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
sad sad
Business / Re: Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal by 4nobody4every1: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
cool
Politics / Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by 4nobody4every1: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
modath:

shocked .... He really means well for Rivers people truly!! angry , I hope this "advise" includes his wife (other people's wives are carrying placards), children & siblings, since it's so important that wanton violence is ok!!!!
cool
Career / Re: NCAA Suspends 5 Pilots For Testing Positive To Marijuana by 4nobody4every1: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mutuwa:
Getting High in the air?
Chai
== Equals to disaster, missing plane, crashed plane sad sad
Religion / Re: An Open Drain, A Street Hawker, A Pastor (Pictured) by 4nobody4every1: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. Innocent Idibia ni. grin
Yes, l am learning from you, l want the position of a CEO tongue
Religion / Re: Photos Of Reigners Bible Church Under Construction by 4nobody4every1: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
helovesme:
Was any test done to determine the soil's load bearing capacity undecided

It looks like they wanted to emulate the winner's chapel edifice at Ota but they've forgotten that bishop oyedepo is a trained Architect.

Look at the walls shocked shocked isn't that just block and cement? No steel beams to support the overhead steel work shocked shocked
True that sad sad
Religion / Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by 4nobody4every1: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
sad sad sad
Sports / Re: Gambler Incurs N145,000 Debt While Celebrating N36,000 Win by 4nobody4every1: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2016
Penny-wise and pound foolish, next news grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Christmas Carol Service by 4nobody4every1: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2016
ephi123:

I see. Action speaks louder than words wink
tongue

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Christmas Carol Service by 4nobody4every1: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2016
ephi123:

Well, that is what wailers do! - they are simply pointing out the obvious truth. People are not wailing for the sake of wailing, if things were fine they wouldn't be complaining.

But you are always pro-APC / supporting whatever this current govt does (which is more -ve than +ve), that completely differs from what you have written up here.
l support good governance regardless of party affiliations, the current APC are mostly PDP criminals who switched to APC and the cycle of irresponsibility continues and Buhari has been caged by the Demons in Aso rock to the point that he is also clueless like Jonathan, Nigerians needs to flog all of them out of power and retake their destinies back, nonsense wink

Politics / Re: DISCOS’ Performance Worse Than NEPA, PHCN – Senate by 4nobody4every1: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2016
madridguy:
PDP is the worse thing ever happened to Nigeria.
grin grin

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Christmas Carol Service by 4nobody4every1: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2016
ephi123:

So you folks know how to wail? Hehehehehehe.
l am not wailing but pointing out the obvious truth grin grin, reading news about the happenings in Nigeria makes one sick, even though l dont live in Nigeria but l read about the sufferings that millions of Nigerians are subjected to , it is not about APC / PDP or KOWA party, it boils down to good governance and it seems all those in government both APC /PDP are all after their personal interest, they dont care if the masses are suffering grin grin

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Christmas Carol Service by 4nobody4every1: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2016
ekems2017:
Can he do that? If he was chosen by God. Don't forget that the people you mention were cjoosen by God hence they stood their ground.
l dont know if he was chosen by God or not, but, you dont have to be chosen by God to stand for the truth, stand against oppression, injustice, tyranny , and ungodliness, we had people like Late Fela Anikulapokuti, Gani Fawehimi etc who where not directly in government but they spoke against several infractions in governance and their names are etched as heroes in the minds of Nigerians

1 Like

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Christmas Carol Service by 4nobody4every1: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2016
ekems2017:
A true man of God does not engage in politics cos there is no how he will not lie, promise and fail, engage in all manner of deciet. Well God will help him. With the politics of today in Nigeria, he has to choose one. Either to be a politician or serve God.
Not completely true, King David, Esther, Nehemiah, Daniel, Shedrach, Mesach & Abednego all worked with wicked / ungodly/ clueless & daft leaders in the Bible and they all stood there grounds to address injustice during their time, Osinbanjo needs to sit Buhari down and talk sense into his head, it seems the Demons in the Villa has taken over the mind of those who sit in the villa, l now kind of agree with Reuben Abatti when he wrote an article about the Demons in Aso Rock sad sad...

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 131 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.