Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

4wards's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4wards's Profile / 4wards's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos by 4wards: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2021
mrkings84:
Who knows if the pilot was trying to dodge from hitting cows!

God help am say e no hit cow
Travel / Re: Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos by 4wards: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2021
change the name of the airport
Sports / Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by 4wards: 8:52pm On May 27, 2021
me ma
Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by 4wards: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
well come o she bring bread?
Politics / Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by 4wards: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=0neMillionBoys post=99557841] I remember him very well.... The first benue man to drive a bullet proof HUMMER jeep.... You'll always find his jeep then parked in front of Ashitech... Opposite Anglican secondary school for Barracks road...

Legends has it that he was the one that entered into a beer parlor years back and ordered every one out(wanting privacy).. A military officer on mofti refused moving an inch....Terkula slapped the military man, all hell broke loose with just a phone call...

RIP sir,are you in makurdi]?
Politics / Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by 4wards: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Guy do you have any Igbo relative in the West.
If yes
I'm challenging you to give a Phone call to him and ask him if he ever heard of Muric since he started living in the West.

Be it, Radio or Television.
na true you talk oo
Politics / Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by 4wards: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Queenlovely:
An unexamined life is not worth living

Let us drop our phone for just a minute and examine things,

Why are we always reacting to every news, does it mean we are helpless

It seems we should stop reacting to everything, introspection is a better reaction sometimes,
Ideas can come from slowing down and examining things

The politicians, bloggers, journalist wants us to react to everything, keep calm and watch sometimes.

Let us study the game of the corrupt and beat them to it
. na so
Politics / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by 4wards: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
na Governor cow na
Politics / Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by 4wards: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
clueless senator
Crime / Re: Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) by 4wards: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
are the other things grenade?
Sports / Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by 4wards: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
abeg come coach lobi
Religion / Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by 4wards: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
I smell lies
Politics / Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by 4wards: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
scam, Fulani historical style of conquest
Family / Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by 4wards: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
na wao
Education / Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by 4wards: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
business administration na course? abegi

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abubakar Garba Idris Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Photos) by 4wards: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
his xcelency is unaware and am sure is surprised
Politics / Re: Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum by 4wards: 6:30am On Jan 19, 2021
my sight is getting worse o, am seeing christiano ronaldo member- lie from pit of hell

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha by 4wards: 6:25am On Jan 19, 2021
see I didn't like bubu but I think he is a good person
Crime / Re: I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) by 4wards: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
fear police with lies
Religion / Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by 4wards: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
kingxsamz:
This one is considered abnormal, but people who worship a middle aged white bearded white man, dressed in ancient robes and sitted on a throne surrounded by white people (Angels) somewhere in the clouds is completely normal. cheesy
which one be dat
Family / Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by 4wards: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
4. 2_girls 2 boys
Politics / Re: Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink by 4wards: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
one of birds called me and explain all what happened to me, hm
Celebrities / Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by 4wards: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
Is it only me wey never hear any of this guy songs? I swear I no joke o I no even kW am just they see him name for net worst still them come still nominate am for next rated
me ma
Romance / Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by 4wards: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2021
so e de pain una, u never see somtin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement by 4wards: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2021
BastardWike:
Did I just read that they caught the killer and handed him over to the police? SMH! Don't be decieved that they were trying to be law abiding because this is just cowardice and nothing more! The same people that caught a fulani herdsman killer who murdered an innocent man only to hand him to the police that is notorious for setting criminals free would have lynched their own brother to death for ordinary petty theft undecided undecided

How this guys often disguise cowardice as sophistication beats me grin grin
you nailed it
Celebrities / Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos by 4wards: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Omihanifa:
This one is addicted to showing her sensitive body parts
she no even good to look
Family / Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by 4wards: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Janesouthall:
U are mad... U are fvcking mad!!!
pls try and understand the mad woman

2 Likes

Health / Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by 4wards: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Synord post=97498033]Good one .

Check my signature to make some cool and Legal money this coming year [/quote. sign me pls
Crime / Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by 4wards: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Freestainworld:
The man should be wasted , he has outlived his welcome on this Earth.
na so
Politics / Re: TB Joshua: I Never Said Orji Uzor Kalu Would Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 by 4wards: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Fahdiga post=97495281]After realizing that the odds he staked wouldn't enter he started singing another tune [/quote. well done

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.