Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? (27464 Views)

Will You Accept Your Dad’s Secret Family? / Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by odigbosky(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2019
JaceBlaze:
When did you graduate grade 12?

They are so deep in the archives,they looked like the shoes below

I still wear these shoes and people are like damn....this shoe is dope. Especially when you use that liquid Polish to shine it and clean it with a good piece of cloth. You will see your own reflection in it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Pavore9: 6:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
I wonder what the future holds for most of this so called youth. Social media is now the medium to count your Dad flaws against you...... what a shame!
African cultures is dying

The reality is that culture is dynamic, it evolves with time. Speaking out one's feelings is not kindly accepted in our traditional settings but with exposure and enlightenment that has changed. As long as you are using a smart phone which is not African rooted, we are open to every culture.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by folake4u(f): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2019
Please where's the thread for most annoying experience with mothers undecided

15 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by zealousayo(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Rosarie:
Countless.he not taking care of us.been selfish.no food at home yet he will Dodge and go and buy food in buca.he never admits having money.when we go to the buca to buy food on credit we see him there.him eating the skl fees momsi gave him to pay for me.abandoning me or forgetting to pick me up in school many times.prefers outsideers to us.he has even abandoned me in a hospital when i was 5.if we are celebrating he will wear rag.but if his church has an ocassion he will sew a new cloth.men countless.hurts I swear.hurtsss.am crying writing this.70+ and still same.above he does not wish us well but God pass any man.have learnt to live like he does not exist.but it's hard.....

Our experiences are almost the same except that my own dad is dead.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Where would I even start? angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by ekitimanalways(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2019
icamello:
Chai! A lot o but I will mention a few. I remember the day I finished my 3rd term exams in SS2, baba came in usual once in a blue moon tandom style, asked someone to call for me and he started abusing my mum, grandma and her family, using cuss words too. All my friends and other stidents marching to the field could hear everything. My parents always had issues but at least I didn’t make that open on school.

Or when he asked me to go get his alcoholic wine from the fridge one time his friends were around, wine slipped off my hand and gbam, wine break. My father just said that was why school fees I had broken and me seff know cos e no dey joke. But the way his friends laughed out loud embarrassingly ehn.

Or the day he almost beat my sister to death for flushing his cigarettes, adding excess salt to the soup his girlfriend made and flushing the expensive jewelry he bought for her too.

Make I no lie ehn, e go dey hard to forgive that man o because I no wan talk say I no go fit.
Bro, you will find a place in your heart to forgive your dad. I ask this through my Lord Jesus, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by gynax(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Hmm my pops na chairman oooo.... After beating me finish, he now said PLEASE HELP ME WASH MY CAR I WANT TO GO OUT... like dude seriously? How can I wash ur car when I'm still crying � but I had no option but to wash the car and cry at the same time � �

39 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Sundaypaul12345: 6:58am On Jun 14, 2019
basmur:
Best dad....he never got me angry not even for once in his lifetime..

Continue to rest in peace dad. I miss you man.
stop decieving yourself
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by topedoski(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2019
chivera018:
one school term when my school bag tore,
my dad insisted I use the box he used in carrying books to school in the 1960's, I no gree, I rather be bag-less than turn into a laughing stock.
and it was the box he inherited from his father.

He still have all his school books neatly arranged in his room on a bookshelf, he still have all the newspaper that existed when Buhari was the military head of state.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by HitSong: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Rosarie:
Countless.he not taking care of us.been selfish.no food at home yet he will Dodge and go and buy food in buca.he never admits having money.when we go to the buca to buy food on credit we see him there.him eating the skl fees momsi gave him to pay for me.abandoning me or forgetting to pick me up in school many times.prefers outsideers to us.he has even abandoned me in a hospital when i was 5.if we are celebrating he will wear rag.but if his church has an ocassion he will sew a new cloth.men countless.hurts I swear.hurtsss.am crying writing this.70+ and still same.above he does not wish us well but God pass any man.have learnt to live like he does not exist.but it's hard.....
Ask your mom what she did wrong...
She must have done something...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Melonny(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2019
My dad is a soldier. He beats me blue and black at 18 years old for refusing to wear a particular trouser to church.. Very annoying.. Looking back I like my dad more, 3G is great but 4G is better.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by blackslayer: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2019
Rosarie:

sorry about this! are you sure he is your biological father?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by blackaxe78: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2019
Got of prison and was kicked out from home. I was lost.

But as today, I have forgiven him. He was just pained his favorites child messed up.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by GhettoYute: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
I wonder what the future holds for most of this so called youth. Social media is now the medium to count your Dad flaws against you...... what a shame!

Shutup abeg fool. I hate comments like this , if you ain’t got nothing to contribute just shut the hell up

36 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Pavore9: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2019
HitSong:

Ask your mom what she did wrong...
She must have done something...

Even if the mother has done something wrong to the father, why punish his own children with neglect?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by godblessuyirich(f): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2019
hmmmm, how many I go fit talk. my fathanaer is d devil himself. Fell pregnant after finishing ss3, my father tormented my life, when my baby was 2weeks old all d old baby stuff my mother gave me my father packed all and threw them all into our pit toilet then, leaving d baby naked and in darkness at night. picked up myself and got admission into University, went to show him my admission letter with joy, took d admission letter from me put it on d ground and started matching it, I cried and pleaded with him to give me back, it was very rough and torn and was almost rejected but God stood for me. Did everything from Hawking for my mum and selling to pay school fees. He did not send any of my siblings to sch, not even finish secondry sch, I'm d only graduate in d family. my only sore today is that he is d one I still give Mony to cos my mom died immediately after I graduated without enjoy her labor. life is so unfair

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by HitSong: 7:05am On Jun 14, 2019
Pavore9:

Even if the mother has done something wrong to the father, why punish his own children with neglect?
You can't tell...
You don't know the secret or gravity of the offense...
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Alexk2(m): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Rosarie:
Hmmm.. I can relate very well but truth is, you're only deceiving yourself living like he doesn't exist. Best way to live is to forgive yourself and forgive him; then move on from 'there'; I've never seen any other way to heal and live a happy life than that....and you may have to teach your siblings and mum to do same. Trust me, I'm posting this from experience.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by mabea: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2019
xteve:
That guy is like an uncle to me, no experience with him
Thought im the only one

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by SanLorrenzo(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2019
A wise man once said, hardwork is better than in-born intelligence or skill;I live by those words. Thank you dad- the best man on earth!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by blackslayer: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2019
Rockstar07:
Ask Dad for 20k he will send 2k, Ask for 50k he send 5k. I didn't notify the man dey slash one zero. So when I need 20k I'll ask for 200k, 50k ask for 500k grin.

well then, i hope he upgraded to slashing two zeros.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by 1Sharon(f): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Get lost pls. So it's ok for parents to count their kids flaws against them right?

18 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Mastadestiny(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2019
It s a pity I am 33 and I ve never met my dad so no experience whatsoever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Juliearth(f): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2019
Rosarie:

E-hugs. You will be fine.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by 1Sharon(f): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2019
godblessuyirich:
hmmmm, how many I go fit talk. my fathanaer is d devil himself. Fell pregnant after finishing ss3, my father tormented my life, when my baby was 2weeks old all d old baby stuff my mother gave me my father packed all and threw them all into our pit toilet then, leaving d baby naked and in darkness at night. picked up myself and got admission into University, went to show him my admission letter with joy, took d admission letter from me put it on d ground and started matching it, I cried and pleaded with him to give me back, it was very rough and torn and was almost rejected but God stood for me. Did everything from Hawking for my mum and selling to pay school fees. He did not send any of my siblings to sch, not even finish secondry sch, I'm d only graduate in d family. my only sore today is that he is d one I still give Mony to cos my mom died immediately after I graduated without enjoy her labor. life is so unfair

Sorry babe. But I've always wanted to know, how do ppl get pregnant and even find a place to have sex when they know they have strict dads like yours?

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by blackslayer: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2019
SanLorrenzo:
A wise man once said, hardwork is better than in-born intelligence or skill;I live by those words. Thank you dad- the best man on earth!

never work hard blindly!!! be selective and strategic in terms of to whom or where your hard work goes!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by DJInfluence: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:
He bought me ugly shoes & I had to wear them on Christmas. He took a bunch of photos that day & I looked visibly upset in every single one them. I really hated the shoes. I only wore them once. Trust a dad to pick some manly-looking shoes.
lol ... was it Cutina shoes? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by BluntBoy(m): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2019
My dad loves cars. While I was growing up, we had many cars in our garage but my dad's favorite was one Toyota hatchback. He had a Mercedes (which I liked), a Pajero and many other nice cars of the 90s but my dad just let them rot in the garage while driving this ugly Toyota about.

While I was in boarding school, my dad once again brought this Toyota to school on visiting day. But the car paint had been scraped off in many places and my dad could not even bother to wait to have it evenly painted before jumping in and driving it to school.

Then to make matters worse, this car chose the visiting day of all days to splutter and stall. And my dad had to be begging some students and gardeners to be pushing it while he tried to restart it. After the car had started, I heard one of the gardeners saying that the car should have been offloaded into the sea a long time ago.

It was very annoying and embarrassing.

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja / How Marriage Has Become A Luxury In Nigeria / Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.