Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? (27465 Views)

Will You Accept Your Dad’s Secret Family? / Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Dagger111(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2019
chivera018:
one school term when my school bag tore,
my dad insisted I use the box he used in carrying books to school in the 1960's, I no gree, I rather be bag-less than turn into a laughing stock.
and it was the box he inherited from his father.

He still have all his school books neatly arranged in his room on a bookshelf, he still have all the newspaper that existed when Buhari was the military head of state.

Hahahaha.... Kuku kill me grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2019
chivera018:
my dad insisted I use the box he used in carrying books to school in the 1960's, I no gree, I rather be bag-less than turn into a laughing stock.

He still have all his school books neatly arranged in his room on a bookshelf, he still have all the newspaper that existed when Buhari was the military head of state.

What! I won't die from laughter! cheesy cheesy cheesy Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by decatalyst(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2019
chivera018:

I love your kind of dad! More like mine too wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2019
godblessuyirich:
hmmmm, how many I go fit talk. my fathanaer is d devil himself. Fell pregnant after finishing ss3, my father tormented my life, when my baby was 2weeks old all d old baby stuff my mother gave me my father packed all and threw them all into our pit toilet then, leaving d baby naked and in darkness at night. picked up myself and got admission into University, went to show him my admission letter with joy, took d admission letter from me put it on d ground and started matching it, I cried and pleaded with him to give me back, it was very rough and torn and was almost rejected but God stood for me. Did everything from Hawking for my mum and selling to pay school fees. He did not send any of my siblings to sch, not even finish secondry sch, I'm d only graduate in d family. my only sore today is that he is d one I still give Mony to cos my mom died immediately after I graduated without enjoy her labor. life is so unfair
Mumu why did you get pregnant
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2019
niyidenrele:
Where do I start?...he got my late mum pregnant out of wedlock, refused to own up to the pregnancy,after spending 6yrs living and taken care by great grandma,my grandma ,and later my cousins,he came to beg my grandma to pls release me to him saying he had turned up a new leaf,I packed my baggage ,went happily to his house ,met another woman as wife ,started living together ,went through hell ,at times he won't allow me to eat before going to school , saying am too sluggish ,even when I came back ,will only give I and my sister,a paltry sum ,to wack Garri,only in d night we ate swallow ,in d event he saw me playing with another of my peers,he will beat hell out of me , whenever he wanted to beat me ,he stripped me naked ,use iron wire ,by the time he finished ,all over my body will be covered with blood and bruises,to d extent if I wear school uniform,the wound will start healing with my clothes ,many of my friends will keep asking me ,are u sure he gave birth to u?and even asked me if I use to steal to deserve such grievous punishment,to which I never for once stole ,all my staying with him,...after he chased away the woman married another ,that one could not get pregnant , maybe that's why she use to implicates me the more making my dad's to beat me always ,there was a case when he beat me I ran ,refused to come home ,started sleeping in counters ( then use as means of displaying materials for sale )or any hidden places ,to d extent I was almost shot at in one of the middle of d night by vigilate watchmen,even though I heard the man shot his Dane gun ,never knew why it didn't hit me,...later some elderly man caught me sleeping in one of d abandoned shops , bundled me ,and force me to take them to my house,...when my father got me ,he thanked them ,did as a good man ,lied against me ,d moment they left ,he tied using electrical wire,left me there for almost 3days ,come see my hands ,have already swollen up ,... imagine to show the extent of my hatred for him , anytime he travelled,cos he was an electronic engineer by profession,I always pray he had an auto crash,and died ....to cut ,many worst he has metted tome short ,..I decided to search for where my grandma lives ,I ran to the place , my grandma (RIP)saw me and started crying ,all these while my mother had fell I'll (diagnosed with TB),which later took her life ,after much fight between my father and my grandma ,she refused to allow me back there ,and I started my sojourn with my grandma...lived there for 10yrs before ,there was a fight between my aunt's husband,and I ,told me point blank to go look for my dad and leaves his house ...I did , found myself living with him once again,this time around ,I ready for him ,spent my time with him ,to hadmy University education.....today ,all Glory belong to God ,...am married happily with kids ....it was an experience that will forever lingers in my memory till I grow old and die

Never treat your children that way, never lay your hands on your beautiful wife. It's easy to cure Tuberculosis, definitely easier than most fungal and bacterial infections.

For those who have tuberculosis reading this, do not patronize a traditional medical practitioner, please!

Visit a federal hospital (any university teaching hospital). You will be referred to a public health department. After running tests not up to 2000 naira(mantoux) and HIV which is free. You will be given drugs depending on the intensity of your Tuberculosis which you have to take for 3 or 6 months as the case maybe. Steroids may be added because the drugs may be too much. The drugs are totally free (very expensive drugs, thanks to charity organizations for making it free) .

However, within one week of taking the drugs every symptom related to TB will disappear but you need to still take it regularly for the 3 or 6 months because if you stop half way and contact TB again you'll develop a resistant kind of TB that will be immune to the drugs.

Tuberculosis treatment is effective and free in Nigeria.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2019
intrepidJ:

What kind of script will this be ? There is evil in this world bro. There is raw unadulterated wickedness in this world. If not for God none of us will be alive. Trust me on this. Like my friend said..GOd has been my saving grace.

Hi guy, nothing do u. Love from me to u.
U are perfect and a perfect work of creation and never a mistake. Its their loss for not seeing the wonderful guy u are.
U are a good boy( I address you as one cos the boy in you stopped growing at a point and since then has been begging for release).
What you need is pure unadulterated love. If u are willing to allow such love in your life, seek out JW,
I can tell you that of all the sects out there, they will be like real family to you more than the rest. Stat shows that they have close knighted and balanced family more than the rest and that is what u need. Love and Acceptance.

I want you to be happy and live a very peaceful life. U deserve it and nobody should take that away from you, okay?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by sircrabo: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Jokerman:
My dad was the best dad mhen... He had his flaws, Buh his good overrode them

Even after death, he still comes and talks with me in dreams asking about my work, education, family and others

Heaven won a soul when he died

I wish we shared same dad. Pls emulate him

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2019
sassysure:

A lot of things are wrong with him that why u said he needed a psychologist abi person wey well need Dr of the mind so?

Rejection, depression and stigma from childhood was his foundation when growing up till adulthood. I'm still surprised he isn't mad cos he is so emotionally wounded and hurt that he is always on guard for attack from everywhere.

I don't do religion but I will advice him to join JW around him and let their teachings help him to gain stability as they are a sect closely united when it comes to family love.
What he need most is love and so far he isn't getting it. As soon as somebody shows genuine love to him no matter how small, most of the things tormenting him will disappear.

Go through some of his posts and u will see a wounded and twisted but imprisoned soul begging for release.

I'm not religious as well, I had gone through his posts and they reeked depression and were suicidal. He seems to be a patient of paranoid schizophrenia and hallucinations . The bat issue and witch craft talks prove that his life is abnormal because he believes everyone he knows is trying to hurt him.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by switsylver: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2019
xteve:
That guy is like an uncle to me, no experience with him

I can relate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by switsylver: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Majesticniyi:

I concluded a while back that the average fathers in our generation failed at their jobs. Most people would deny this openly but they know its the truth. Most did not have it as bad as you though. Shout out to the Mothers....they basically made most of us who we are. I hope the current new crop of fathers would not repeat the mistakes of their fathers.
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by nams77: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Majesticniyi:

I concluded a while back that the average fathers in our generation failed at their jobs. Most people would deny this openly but they know its the truth. Most did not have it as bad as you though. Shout out to the Mothers....they basically made most of us who we are. I hope the current new crop of fathers would not repeat the mistakes of their fathers.
My dad was sterling while i was growing up. Man sacrificed everything for us to go to school. Sometimes going without new clothes for so long coming from someone who was so fashionable in his younger days.

Nowadays, i wonder how he managed to cater for three of us in the uni at once. Me sef dey struggle with one grin
The man swore he will see us all through uni and he eventually did. The burden was just too much, probably reason he came down with stroke.

I had so much fun memory with my dad. He took us to the airport to see and aeroplane, took ua aboard a ship after discussing with a captain at the Warri NPA. I remembered when our little tortoise car broke down on the highway. Dad just came down calmly and pushed the beetle aside while we, starry-eyed kids were reposed at the back seat. I can write a full book on times spent with dad. He taught me my love for book( i have such voracious appetite for knowledge). He had a small library. My dad taught me my love for music. We always wake up by 5 to music of oriental brothers, Donna summer, Abba, Jermaine Jackson, Jackson 5, kabaka etc. grin
The only small incident i had with him was when i was in ss2 and i strolled past him with my sweetheart while returning from extra mural class. He sat outside watching me stroll by without saying a word. When i later bounced in after9pm, i received a dirty slap. I refused to eat that night.
I renembered when i offended my mum. She threw a slippers at my and offset the plate of soup i was holding. The thing poured all over my lap and i wasn't weren't pant then. I saw oba that day as the pepper enter where he no supposed enter. Lol. Mum almost went mad when she saw me sprawled on the floor crying grin
I also remembered when i had a little argument with dad. He was about traveling with mum. He drove away and returned back and mum said i should apologize to my father as he was not composed on the steering wheel. I apologized and we made up and they continued their trip.
Rosarie i am sorry u had a bad time growing up. Not all men are that way, hence my little story above. Take care of ur kids and bear no grudge against your dad. Let him settle with his maker

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by kponkedenge(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2019
landmark86:
When he banged into my room without knocking the door, meanwhile I was busy fvcking Kemi
Is it Kemi Olunloyo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by elegantslayer(f): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Majesticniyi:

No oooo...My Dad is the best,don't let me tell you what my dad has gone through in training us,he's been a company driver for years and he has used that in training all his children,my elder sisters are graduates now,am in my final year in school,my only brother is in his 300 level and my baby sis is in a private secondary school,and its all thanks to my dad..There was time my dad stepped on poison,he had serious pains in one of his legs,he applied everything but the pains kept increasing everyday, but with all d pains,he still goes to work,he pretends whenever he sees any of his bosses so they won't say its old age and stop him from driving them,he wakes up as early as 5 am and treaks to d bus stop with d same leg just to cater for us..There was also a time my dad wanted to leave d house around 4:30 just cause one of his bosses asked him to come early,and on that particular day,there was a robbery incident in my street,we were hearing gunshots,we begged my dad to stay but he refused,my dad went to work that day even with d gun shots,how he managed to leave d street is what we don't know..My dad will always be like "if I stop working now,how are we going to survive", he said he didn't go to school but he will make sure he trains all his children even if it will cost him his life..My mum plays her motherly roles too,infact she's d best mum but my dad has never failed in playing his roles..And I keep praying that God will keep them for me,want to buy my dad a house, buy him the latest jeep,get him a driver that will be driving him and pay him for everything he has done for me, and I know my siblings are planning same thing too cos my Dad is simply the Best..He's my Hero for life...so you see,there are still good dads........And I forgot to add that my dad has been catering and training us with a salary of just 50k,a times he takes loans from the company for our school stuffs and mum takes over the feeding for that month...My parent are the BEST

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2019
Freehuman:

I'm not religious as well, I had gone through his posts and they reeked depression and were suicidal. He seems to be a patient of paranoid schizophrenia and hallucinations . The bat issue and witch craft talks is a proof that his life is abnormal because he believes everyone he knows is trying to hurt him.
Because he has been hurt a lot since he was a child.
He didn't have any childhood. Why won't he have mental disorders?

He is very sick mentally due to what he passed through in life.
See, as at now, he will be trying to please anybody around him so much who show him small love even if fake. Just so they will accept him.
That's why I asked that we show him love.
He need to be loved unconditionally.
How I wish I can do magic and see him by my side so I can spoil him like a kid. Make him do what kids do.

He stopped commenting since until this topic came up and all the bottled up emotions came tumbling out.

Sighs.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by imitateMe(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2019
1Sharon:
He said I was dressed too revealing( he's Muslim, but hypocritical)

he was hostile to me when I failed my first yr at uni

He compares me to my peers when he knows nothing about them

He's says I'm not a certain way, when he wasn't there to raise me that way, you can't reep what you didn't sow

I hate African parents, very narrow minded
But I love my dad
Just like you love me, fish brain!
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by imitateMe(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2019
Rosarie:
Countless.he not taking care of us.been selfish.no food at home yet he will Dodge and go and buy food in buca.he never admits having money.when we go to the buca to buy food on credit we see him there.him eating the skl fees momsi gave him to pay for me.abandoning me or forgetting to pick me up in school many times.prefers outsideers to us.he has even abandoned me in a hospital when i was 5.if we are celebrating he will wear rag.but if his church has an ocassion he will sew a new cloth.men countless.hurts I swear.hurtsss.am crying writing this.70+ and still same.above he does not wish us well but God pass any man.have learnt to live like he does not exist.but it's hard.....
Idiot. When you ought to acknowledge him, love him and honor him, you dey cry like fish brain. Mumu

Honor your parents, that your days may be long on earth - whether they are nice to you or not.

Your father is not your bf, fish brain!!
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by calculator123(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2019
godblessuyirich:

My friend was given Mony by a boy then to deceive me to his house and I was so innocent that I did not know what was happening, she left me there with d boy that she was coming. Boy drug my drink and rape me. I did not tell anybody cos I was scared
tears came down from my eyes while reading this. You are a very strong woman I must confess.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by CalabarPikin: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2019
Asking me to give him my details so he could go check me result becuz I chuz not to go 4 service yet.... Dis tin d pain me like die
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by graciamore(f): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Hmm my Dad in those days my dad will do everything for us to go to school but inturn will rain course on me and my siblings...he will swear for us when we does something bad..., like we will sufer, it will not be well with us, and so on. and this same man we sell himself so we can go to school...* hmm crying while writing this.* could this be the reason why i have not been able to get any job??

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by maidaddy: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2019
olaBC007:

Flogs his own wife and mother of his children?? Outside the house! My guy, to swear for ur papa dey hungry me but I will comment my reserve

Shame can't let me say the serious beatings my mom received here. it was hell, I was always hiding in my room. I doubt I can forgive him. Good thing the new wife he usually beat my mom for cheats on him now, I have even caught her on several occasions, but its not my business. sigh it is well.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by maidaddy: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2019
imitateMe:

Idiot. When you ought to acknowledge him, love him and honor him, you dey cry like fish brain. Mumu

Honor your parents, that your days may be long on earth - whether they are nice to you or not.

Your father is not your bf, fish brain!!

see another unfortunate fellow with Diarrhoea of the mouth. -spits-

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by wiseGD: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2019
And some people on this site were criticizing Flavour for showing love toward his adopted son...wonder when kissing a boy on the forehead became something to critique.

You should instead pray to show affection toward your own children in future... If you had an abusive or loveless childhood, ask God to fill you with love so you can shower it on your kids thereby correcting the mistakes of our fathers.

These stories are indeed so sad... So very sad. African fathers need to understand that showing love is not a sign of weakness. You can be a loving father and raise disciplined children too.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Purelady(f): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2019
intrepidJ:
Emotinally brutalized before the age of 7. Called a bastard by time im 10. Ran away from home at the age of 12 with no idea where i was going and but a biscuit in my pocket. Experienced the phenomenom "walking in circles " for the first time. By 6 im hungry and lost..by 11 im roaming yhe streets looking for where to sleep. God sends a good Samaritan my way. He saw a young boy on the streets at that hour. I lied to him was going to visit my uncle in Festac Town but got lost and was hungry. He took pity on me and offered to let me pass the night in his place. Too dangerous for a 12 year old boy walking all alone.

Next morning i had no desire to get up..i was drained. Anyway i find my way back to Festac. Exhausted i sat on a stone under the baking sun to rest. Then my dad's friend spotted me. I spotted him too and took off...he chased me and caught up with me. I screamed...people gathered thinking he was trying to kidnap me. I screamed " i dont wanna go back. He wants to kill me"

He was having none of that. I was bundled into a bus and taken home. Now this is where the nightmare began.

I was threatened with death. I was bullied by everyone. Repeatedly called a bastard and spat on. Being spat on right at my face is what i dread the most. You are a bastard chiled he will scream..then spit on my face and tell me to go commit suicide. He will point his finger at me and say "you will never make it in life".

Now im the first son. It didnt take long for my younger siblings to follow suit. I was not being spat on by my own brothers too. I was treated with the utmost disrespect and contempt. I tried had to figure out why i was hated with such passion...i just couldnt understand why a human being will treat another human like that.

Because of the childhood trauma i developed anxiety and other forms of mental illness. I didnt know how to socialize...my entire life has been characterised by nothing but raw fear. I became introveted..too scared to go out fir fear of being nullied. As my mental health got worse i became a source of amusement to them. I was mocked, laughed it...SPAT on, called useless. It was a living hell. At this point everybody in my family denies they know me. I was worth nothing to all of then.

When they saw that i had become immune to their widkedness because i have been so used to it so it doesnt affect me..they looked for new ways to cause me emotional trauma..my FRIENDS.

My friends were disgraced by my dad...i was warned never to bring friends home. By the time i was 18 they had grown tired of havng me around. I was sent to the University of Port Harcourt and abandoned there. Inwas not deemed worthy enough for anyone to invest in..sos ia became homeless in Port Hacourt..walking the street. With no money toi feed. Not once was i sent money...luckily some friends took pity on me and took me in.

So i got sick. The stress of everyday life was too much. It affected my immune system. I call my dad and BEG him for N5,000. BEGGED!!. But alas..i was not worth N5,000. At this point i had lost all hope of ever being accepted. So i go into Yahoo. Oh boy !!! My life changed.

First pay was £12,000 pounds. More money began flowing. My life was has changed. So in estacy i decided to surprise my family is. I figured now that there was money i can make them accept me. I never knew i was making a terrible mistake.

I spent over N3 million on that family. I thought they were happy for me. I, who nobody paid my fees, my dad took up responsibility of some family relatives education on my back. No prob..so long it made him happy i was cool.

THEN

The terrible DREAMS STARTED. TERRIBLE DREAMS. I kept dreaming of being attacked with blows from my dad and siblings...i dreamt of my siblings exchanging my bigger phone with his. I dreamt of being force fed in my dreams by my family. I couldn't make sense of it.

My finances then took a hit..suddenly.To cut long story short...i had an altercation with a friend...in anger and fury he blotted out i am a BASTARD. I am a reject. I am not the legitimate son of my dad. Apparently my mom cheated or so and ...they found out..My mom left so i was at the mercy of my dad. Unable to get at my mom i was used as a punching bag.

One faithful day..i was im my dads room..and rifht in his wardrop i saw a BAT hanging upside down. I fled in panic and shouted daddy see bat. My dad just smiled ans closed the wardrope. I was confused.

God in his infinite mercy took pity on me and revealed to me the truth. I was living in the midst of witches and wizards. My entire family was into witchcraft. Including my mom. They wanted to use me for sacrifises but God intervened. A friend of mine was made an off remark that "na because of your goodheart you dey alive..God dey fight for you" ...i didnt understand then...

They saw my star, they saw God loved me so much and since they could not kill me they resorted to trging to steal my glory.

My life has pretty much being destroyed at this point n because i am just lost with no sense of belonging. I fled my family..they still sent WITCHCRAFT bird to be monitoring me. Now he may have caused me great pain and sufferring..i really do not hate him. I am more sad than happy. But i know the almighty God seest all. I do sincerely hope they turn from witchcraft before its too late.

So im lost. Contemplated suicide..nobody to talk to and having to live in complete isolation. One thing i know..God will help me out and end my suffering. I hope its soon cos life has become unbearable.

The man i called my dad is a wicked and evil hypocrite and jealous too. Someday he will answer for destroying my life and all the pain and tears he caused. Waking up middle of the night crying. I did nothing to him. He will answer for his wickedness...very soon.
it's well dear, I'm short of words, at the appointed time all those who made you miserable will be brought to book, be calm.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Cyberleets: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2019
My own dad is a nice man, he has lost everything he has, lost my mom when we were 4, then months later he lost two children (my mom was society and she was suppose to have just two children in her stay on earth but she had 4 of us..she didn't tell my dad.)

They striked her with sickness which made my dad spent his entire life savings, she eventually died when I was 4. My dad was devastated cos the man is just a simple person that doesn't even believe in this witchcraft stuff!
Next up, momsy spirit returned saying she needs to take 2 of her child back from this world. Long story short... In the space of 3 month, I lost my twin brother and and one of my sister!

The man has not recovered from the shock till now, after so many years! He took care of me and my remaining sister alone as a single dad but that terrible experience made him strict. Las las me I can't be with a strict person so I left home to hustle for my self. Oh and he loves education and wants me to be a graduate but I know say school for Nigeria now na Scam, akant be a graduate and be hustling with people wey no near school

Summary..he took care of us even after loosing a lot. He borrowed money a lot to feed us. I will always be gratefull to him.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by prciouschika(f): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
I wonder what the future holds for most of this so called youth. Social media is now the medium to count your Dad flaws against you...... what a shame!
African cultures is dying
why take it personal...it's just for fun

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by prciouschika(f): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2019
odigbosky:

I still wear these shoes and people are like damn....this shoe is dope. Especially when you use that liquid Polish to shine it and clean it with a good piece of cloth. You will see your own reflection in it
dope�
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by jeromeekugbere(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2019
chivera018:

If not for some reasons I would have said that we have the same father,
Is your father a retired Principal too??

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Lonelypacifist6: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2019
The Old man Has Never done Anything for me or my elder brothers he's Simply Never been there He Never paid School fees Food Money, Clothes He doesn't even know our birthdays And we're his first children, So basically Everything he's done is Annoying He can't reap Where you don't Sow that's My Watch Word I don't think I can Ever Forgive that Man for All he's done . But My Mom Ahhhhhha The BEST WOMAN ON EARTH There's nothing she Hasn't done finish.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Haykinsofficial: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2019
chivera018:

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by prciouschika(f): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2019
sassysure:

Hi guy, nothing do u. Love from me to u.
U are perfect and a perfect work of creation and never a mistake. Its their loss for not seeing the wonderful guy u are.
U are a good boy( I address you as one cos the boy in you stopped growing at a point and since then has been begging for release).
What you need is pure unadulterated love. If u are willing to allow such love in your life, seek out JW,
I can tell you that of all the sects out there, they will be like real family to you more than the rest. Stat shows that they have close knighted and balanced family more than the rest and that is what u need. Love and Acceptance.

I want you to be happy and live a very peaceful life. U deserve it and nobody should take that away from you, okay?
please are a JW?
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Regiomontanus(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2019
godblessuyirich:
hmmmm, how many I go fit talk. my fathanaer is d devil himself. Fell pregnant after finishing ss3, my father tormented my life, when my baby was 2weeks old all d old baby stuff my mother gave me my father packed all and threw them all into our pit toilet then, leaving d baby naked and in darkness at night. picked up myself and got admission into University, went to show him my admission letter with joy, took d admission letter from me put it on d ground and started matching it, I cried and pleaded with him to give me back, it was very rough and torn and was almost rejected but God stood for me. Did everything from Hawking for my mum and selling to pay school fees. He did not send any of my siblings to sch, not even finish secondry sch, I'm d only graduate in d family. my only sore today is that he is d one I still give Mony to cos my mom died immediately after I graduated without enjoy her labor. life is so unfair
You should not have given him money. One of the reasons why the world is a terrible place is because good people are too merciful and don't let bad people take responsibilty for their actions.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by landmark86: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2019
kponkedenge:

Is it Kemi Olunloyo

Nope is Kemi Afolabi
Ode/mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja / How Marriage Has Become A Luxury In Nigeria / Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.