Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? (27470 Views)

Will You Accept Your Dad’s Secret Family? / Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2019
godblessuyirich:

My friend was given Mony by a boy then to deceive me to his house and I was so innocent that I did not know what was happening, she left me there with d boy that she was coming. Boy drug my drink and rape me. I did not tell anybody cos I was scared
This escalated really quickly.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2019
IAmTobore:
Same with me. My parents separated at 5. All these crazy things that even happen. Anyway, may God bless my brother. Whenever people talk about their father, I talk about my brother.
bros, Naso we see am...... But I believe everything in life happens for a reason

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 14, 2019
intrepidJ:
Emotinally brutalized before the age of 7. Called a bastard by time im 10. Ran away from home at the age of 12 with no idea where i was going and but a biscuit in my pocket. Experienced the phenomenom "walking in circles " for the first time. By 6 im hungry and lost..by 11 im roaming yhe streets looking for where to sleep. God sends a good Samaritan my way. He saw a young boy on the streets at that hour. I lied to him was going to visit my uncle in Festac Town but got lost and was hungry. He took pity on me and offered to let me pass the night in his place. Too dangerous for a 12 year old boy walking all alone.

Next morning i had no desire to get up..i was drained. Anyway i find my way back to Festac. Exhausted i sat on a stone under the baking sun to rest. Then my dad's friend spotted me. I spotted him too and took off...he chased me and caught up with me. I screamed...people gathered thinking he was trying to kidnap me. I screamed " i dont wanna go back. He wants to kill me"

He was having none of that. I was bundled into a bus and taken home. Now this is where the nightmare began.

I was threatened with death. I was bullied by everyone. Repeatedly called a bastard and spat on. Being spat on right at my face is what i dread the most. You are a bastard chiled he will scream..then spit on my face and tell me to go commit suicide. He will point his finger at me and say "you will never make it in life".

Now im the first son. It didnt take long for my younger siblings to follow suit. I was not being spat on by my own brothers too. I was treated with the utmost disrespect and contempt. I tried had to figure out why i was hated with such passion...i just couldnt understand why a human being will treat another human like that.

Because of the childhood trauma i developed anxiety and other forms of mental illness. I didnt know how to socialize...my entire life has been characterised by nothing but raw fear. I became introveted..too scared to go out fir fear of being nullied. As my mental health got worse i became a source of amusement to them. I was mocked, laughed it...SPAT on, called useless. It was a living hell. At this point everybody in my family denies they know me. I was worth nothing to all of then.

When they saw that i had become immune to their widkedness because i have been so used to it so it doesnt affect me..they looked for new ways to cause me emotional trauma..my FRIENDS.

My friends were disgraced by my dad...i was warned never to bring friends home. By the time i was 18 they had grown tired of havng me around. I was sent to the University of Port Harcourt and abandoned there. Inwas not deemed worthy enough for anyone to invest in..sos ia became homeless in Port Hacourt..walking the street. With no money toi feed. Not once was i sent money...luckily some friends took pity on me and took me in.

So i got sick. The stress of everyday life was too much. It affected my immune system. I call my dad and BEG him for N5,000. BEGGED!!. But alas..i was not worth N5,000. At this point i had lost all hope of ever being accepted. So i go into Yahoo. Oh boy !!! My life changed.

First pay was £12,000 pounds. More money began flowing. My life was has changed. So in estacy i decided to surprise my family is. I figured now that there was money i can make them accept me. I never knew i was making a terrible mistake.

I spent over N3 million on that family. I thought they were happy for me. I, who nobody paid my fees, my dad took up responsibility of some family relatives education on my back. No prob..so long it made him happy i was cool.

THEN

The terrible DREAMS STARTED. TERRIBLE DREAMS. I kept dreaming of being attacked with blows from my dad and siblings...i dreamt of my siblings exchanging my bigger phone with his. I dreamt of being force fed in my dreams by my family. I couldn't make sense of it.

My finances then took a hit..suddenly.To cut long story short...i had an altercation with a friend...in anger and fury he blotted out i am a BASTARD. I am a reject. I am not the legitimate son of my dad. Apparently my mom cheated or so and ...they found out..My mom left so i was at the mercy of my dad. Unable to get at my mom i was used as a punching bag.

One faithful day..i was im my dads room..and rifht in his wardrop i saw a BAT hanging upside down. I fled in panic and shouted daddy see bat. My dad just smiled ans closed the wardrope. I was confused.

God in his infinite mercy took pity on me and revealed to me the truth. I was living in the midst of witches and wizards. My entire family was into witchcraft. Including my mom. They wanted to use me for sacrifises but God intervened. A friend of mine was made an off remark that "na because of your goodheart you dey alive..God dey fight for you" ...i didnt understand then...

They saw my star, they saw God loved me so much and since they could not kill me they resorted to trging to steal my glory.

My life has pretty much being destroyed at this point n because i am just lost with no sense of belonging. I fled my family..they still sent WITCHCRAFT bird to be monitoring me. Now he may have caused me great pain and sufferring..i really do not hate him. I am more sad than happy. But i know the almighty God seest all. I do sincerely hope they turn from witchcraft before its too late.

So im lost. Contemplated suicide..nobody to talk to and having to live in complete isolation. One thing i know..God will help me out and end my suffering. I hope its soon cos life has become unbearable.

The man i called my dad is a wicked and evil hypocrite and jealous too. Someday he will answer for destroying my life and all the pain and tears he caused. Waking up middle of the night crying. I did nothing to him. He will answer for his wickedness...very soon.
Please tell me all this never happened to u, you're a script writer right??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by MARKone(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2019
HitSong:

I'm not sure this one is okay.
You must be very stupíd

Na your type dey form hulk hogan for him wife and kids, domestic terrorist, but chickens out when he meets real fight outside, bloody coward. I pray you have a kid like me that will break your neck, when you raise your hand on their mother. Ode.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by intrepidJ: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2019
olaBC007:

Please tell me all this never happened to u, you're a script writer right??

What kind of script will this be ? There is evil in this world bro. There is raw unadulterated wickedness in this world. If not for God none of us will be alive. Trust me on this. Like my friend said..GOd has been my saving grace.

14 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Ugosample(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Majesticniyi:

I concluded a while back that the average fathers in our generation failed at their jobs. Most people would deny this openly but they know its the truth. Most did not have it as bad as you though. Shout out to the Mothers....they basically made most of us who we are. I hope the current new crop of fathers would not repeat the mistakes of their fathers.

The society back then (and now still to an extent) made it normal for father's to behave foolishly....
That is just the summary
if mother's conducted themselves the way fatgers did then, the entire society would have chastised them.

however the same society made it seem okay for father's to be useless to their kids
not all father's however acted silly then despite the society making it so
I salute them

And the mothers of those fathers too are to blame
and the father of those fathers
when you see your son straying, why not caution him.very well?

the same parents will waste no time to caution their daughters who were not married with kids...

we need to go back to the root to know the cause of this epidemic

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by papyskinsy: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2019
my dad was as stingy as anything... thank God I broke that stingy jinx in me.. plus my dad never allowed us have fun or watch TV.. am happy my mom has money than him... else I for no dey were I dey today.. future dad please don't be stingy and also let yur children have fun.

15 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by HitSong: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2019
MARKone:

Na your type dey form hulk hogan for him wife and kids, domestic terrorist, but chickens out when he meets real fight outside, bloody coward. I pray you have a kid like me that will break your neck, when you raise your hand on their mother. Ode.
lol
Not everyone will be as weak as your father

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by BitmapStudios: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2019
I feel so sad reading from the very first page to this point. And to see how the actions and inactions of the fathers have affected the lives of these people -I'm literally shedding tears. cry cry cry
Hence, I am mumbling some prayers in my heart and using @intrepidJ (your story moved me the most) as a point of contact to all, that, you get the perfect healing and balance. And most importantly, God should give your and our fathers the right spirit. Amen.
cool

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Ugosample(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2019
lilmax:
and we are wondering why most nairaland women hate men? grin

kpele o

you don see am na
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2019
intrepidJ:

What kind of script will this be ? There is evil in this world bro. There is raw unadulterated wickedness in this world. If not for God none of us will be alive. Trust me on this. Like my friend said..GOd has been my saving grace.
Never give up on life bro, please. everything will be alright IJN

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Amowap2019(m): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2019
intrepidJ:
Emotinally brutalized before the age of 7. Called a bastard by time im 10. Ran away from home at the age of 12 with no idea where i was going and but a biscuit in my pocket. Experienced the phenomenom "walking in circles " for the first time. By 6 im hungry and lost..by 11 im roaming yhe streets looking for where to sleep. God sends a good Samaritan my way. He saw a young boy on the streets at that hour. I lied to him was going to visit my uncle in Festac Town but got lost and was hungry. He took pity on me and offered to let me pass the night in his place. Too dangerous for a 12 year old boy walking all alone.

Next morning i had no desire to get up..i was drained. Anyway i find my way back to Festac. Exhausted i sat on a stone under the baking sun to rest. Then my dad's friend spotted me. I spotted him too and took off...he chased me and caught up with me. I screamed...people gathered thinking he was trying to kidnap me. I screamed " i dont wanna go back. He wants to kill me"

He was having none of that. I was bundled into a bus and taken home. Now this is where the nightmare began.

I was threatened with death. I was bullied by everyone. Repeatedly called a bastard and spat on. Being spat on right at my face is what i dread the most. You are a bastard chiled he will scream..then spit on my face and tell me to go commit suicide. He will point his finger at me and say "you will never make it in life".

Now im the first son. It didnt take long for my younger siblings to follow suit. I was not being spat on by my own brothers too. I was treated with the utmost disrespect and contempt. I tried had to figure out why i was hated with such passion...i just couldnt understand why a human being will treat another human like that.

Because of the childhood trauma i developed anxiety and other forms of mental illness. I didnt know how to socialize...my entire life has been characterised by nothing but raw fear. I became introveted..too scared to go out fir fear of being nullied. As my mental health got worse i became a source of amusement to them. I was mocked, laughed it...SPAT on, called useless. It was a living hell. At this point everybody in my family denies they know me. I was worth nothing to all of then.

When they saw that i had become immune to their widkedness because i have been so used to it so it doesnt affect me..they looked for new ways to cause me emotional trauma..my FRIENDS.

My friends were disgraced by my dad...i was warned never to bring friends home. By the time i was 18 they had grown tired of havng me around. I was sent to the University of Port Harcourt and abandoned there. Inwas not deemed worthy enough for anyone to invest in..sos ia became homeless in Port Hacourt..walking the street. With no money toi feed. Not once was i sent money...luckily some friends took pity on me and took me in.

So i got sick. The stress of everyday life was too much. It affected my immune system. I call my dad and BEG him for N5,000. BEGGED!!. But alas..i was not worth N5,000. At this point i had lost all hope of ever being accepted. So i go into Yahoo. Oh boy !!! My life changed.

First pay was £12,000 pounds. More money began flowing. My life was has changed. So in estacy i decided to surprise my family is. I figured now that there was money i can make them accept me. I never knew i was making a terrible mistake.

I spent over N3 million on that family. I thought they were happy for me. I, who nobody paid my fees, my dad took up responsibility of some family relatives education on my back. No prob..so long it made him happy i was cool.

THEN

The terrible DREAMS STARTED. TERRIBLE DREAMS. I kept dreaming of being attacked with blows from my dad and siblings...i dreamt of my siblings exchanging my bigger phone with his. I dreamt of being force fed in my dreams by my family. I couldn't make sense of it.

My finances then took a hit..suddenly.To cut long story short...i had an altercation with a friend...in anger and fury he blotted out i am a BASTARD. I am a reject. I am not the legitimate son of my dad. Apparently my mom cheated or so and ...they found out..My mom left so i was at the mercy of my dad. Unable to get at my mom i was used as a punching bag.

One faithful day..i was im my dads room..and rifht in his wardrop i saw a BAT hanging upside down. I fled in panic and shouted daddy see bat. My dad just smiled ans closed the wardrope. I was confused.

God in his infinite mercy took pity on me and revealed to me the truth. I was living in the midst of witches and wizards. My entire family was into witchcraft. Including my mom. They wanted to use me for sacrifises but God intervened. A friend of mine was made an off remark that "na because of your goodheart you dey alive..God dey fight for you" ...i didnt understand then...

They saw my star, they saw God loved me so much and since they could not kill me they resorted to trging to steal my glory.

My life has pretty much being destroyed at this point n because i am just lost with no sense of belonging. I fled my family..they still sent WITCHCRAFT bird to be monitoring me. Now he may have caused me great pain and sufferring..i really do not hate him. I am more sad than happy. But i know the almighty God seest all. I do sincerely hope they turn from witchcraft before its too late.

So im lost. Contemplated suicide..nobody to talk to and having to live in complete isolation. One thing i know..God will help me out and end my suffering. I hope its soon cos life has become unbearable.

The man i called my dad is a wicked and evil hypocrite and jealous too. Someday he will answer for destroying my life and all the pain and tears he caused. Waking up middle of the night crying. I did nothing to him. He will answer for his wickedness...very soon.

are this for real?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Heavance(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2019
icamello:

Or when he asked me to go get his alcoholic wine from the fridge one time his friends were around, wine slipped off my hand and gbam, wine break. My father just said that was why school fees I had broken and me seff know cos e no dey joke. But the way his friends laughed out loud embarrassingly ehn.

grin[color=#770077][/color]

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Ugosample(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
I wonder what the future holds for most of this so called youth. Social media is now the medium to count your Dad flaws against you...... what a shame!
African cultures is dying

you better keep shut there

you think the people here lamenting are kid's?

I know one that lamented here that is over 31 yrs

A lot of father's fvcked up and calling them out is not out of place
So at least the next generation will not be as useless as many of them were; and still are

My father was not perfect either, but I'll rather not lament here
so my mood will not spoil today

African culture my black arse

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Ugosample(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2019
Pavore9:

The reality is that culture is dynamic, it evolves with time. Speaking out one's feelings is not kindly accepted in our traditional settings but with exposure and enlightenment that has changed. As long as you are using a smart phone which is not African rooted, we are open to every culture.

nwanne hapu ya

Make im dey talk rubbish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by hagisolo: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2019
got none except grand pa things....... as no father anyway.///

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by thinkmoney(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2019
Okwori12:
Mine was when at the age of 22, He shouted at me in a public place for what I didn't do.

Can you share yours?
my Dad works far away from home. I was troublesome during my teen years. Then some aproco and bad belle people started telling him I had joined bad gang and even started smoking Igbo. one day while he was home, we got into argument and he pursued me with Gun. Feel that was too much.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by shogsman(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2019
My dad is like a close friend,the only embarrassing thing he does is that he still takes me and my brothers to buy cloths whenever we visit and he chose them himself,that’s not too bad though cos he’s got a little sense of passion,FYI I’m 27 and am the last born.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2019
intrepidJ:

THEN

You need a psychologist, nothing is wrong with you.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Jokerman(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2019
My dad was the best dad mhen... He had his flaws, Buh his good overrode them

Even after death, he still comes and talks with me in dreams asking about my work, education, family and others

Heaven won a soul when he died

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by djoe21(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2019
icamello:
Chai! A lot o but I will mention a few. I remember the day I finished my 3rd term exams in SS2, baba came in usual once in a blue moon tandom style, asked someone to call for me and he started abusing my mum, grandma and her family, using cuss words too. All my friends and other stidents marching to the field could hear everything. My parents always had issues but at least I didn’t make that open on school.

Or when he asked me to go get his alcoholic wine from the fridge one time his friends were around, wine slipped off my hand and gbam, wine break. My father just said that was why school fees I had broken and me seff know cos e no dey joke. But the way his friends laughed out loud embarrassingly ehn.

Or the day he almost beat my sister to death for flushing his cigarettes, adding excess salt to the soup his girlfriend made and flushing the expensive jewelry he bought for her too.

Make I no lie ehn, e go dey hard to forgive that man o because I no wan talk say I no go fit.

Sorry bro, ain't easy growing up in a hostile environment as a child. Try to forgive though and be a better man.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by djoe21(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2019
Rosarie:
Countless.he not taking care of us.been selfish.no food at home yet he will Dodge and go and buy food in buca.he never admits having money.when we go to the buca to buy food on credit we see him there.him eating the skl fees momsi gave him to pay for me.abandoning me or forgetting to pick me up in school many times.prefers outsideers to us.he has even abandoned me in a hospital when i was 5.if we are celebrating he will wear rag.but if his church has an ocassion he will sew a new cloth.men countless.hurts I swear.hurtsss.am crying writing this.70+ and still same.above he does not wish us well but God pass any man.have learnt to live like he does not exist.but it's hard.....

Sorry dear.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Some stories here will make one wañna vomit.

Seriously?

Don't know whom to sympathise with most cry

To those that had bad experiences with their fathers,pls don't repeat the cycle. Try To be what ur dads weren't so that your children will have only good stories to tell about u.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by spencekat(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2019
May his soul continue to rest in peace.We lost him in Jan 2019 and he was also buried in March.He had few weakness of which I can't say anything bad about him.He tried to an extent.In all,he was a good dad.He died at age,79.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Princeton92(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Wow... I never got to see my dad except for just one photo of him carrying me when I was a year or two, I never had a father's hug OR father's love not even a father's kiss. We only talked on phone back when I was tender he died many years ago with me just finding out last year! ...Rest In Peace...
BUT
I had every single thing a father could give his son from my grandfather that most people thought I was his last child!

So what's the feeling of having a good N bad experience with fathers?
If I may ask!! Lol

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by thepatroit: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2019
Where do I start from? Two days ago, I was thinking it's going to be Father's day soon and I felt like creating a thread for all that man did to us.

He was always quick to abuse us, call us useless, tell us we'll never make it. He never believed in us. He paid our school fees alright but always with insults. He told my mum he wasted his money sending me to a private university. Always cheating on my mum. Right in my presence, he told his friend that his friend is lucky to have brilliant children unlike his. None of us have ever failed an exam o. My mum kept telling him to treat us right but he said he doesn't want us to see him finish. Anytime he's traveling, we were always very joyous. I tried my best to get close to him but he always waits till people are plenty and disgrace you. Never advised us. All he always had for us were insults. Always told our favorite uncle bad things about us, that one stopped giving us gifts and money. We knew the combination to his safe but never touched a dime. He never allowed us touch his cars. Keeps a record of every dime he spends on us. So many things.

Now the dude is saying after taking us to school that we've forgotten him. No one calls him. We spend hours talking to our mum, send her money and gifts. She begs us to send to him too but we do for her ten times what we do for him. I have forgiven him but in my next life, I don't want a father like him.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Kdon2: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Okwori12:
Mine was when at the age of 22, He shouted at me in a public place for what I didn't do.

Can you share yours?

Dont come here and discuss ur dad. Respect him. Somes dads are here too
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2019
I figured out the only way to get away from them and restore your sanity is to become independent as quickly as possible. Get a job outside the environs, travel abroad. Don't just stay with them. The Overprotective and strict Dads, these set of Dads make you regret why you were ever born into the world, because they see no reason why you should leave the house because they feel they give you food and money, they see no reason why you should school abroad, why you should even school in a state outside their environs in Nigeria. They just want to be monitoring you every hour on the hour.
With these set of Dads, you can't have friends, cos you can't even visit, you don't go out, the only places you'd ever go to are school, church, mosque, market and back home, Repeat!

These set of Dads through their actions make their kids fall into depression and the children often have low self-confidence, cos they feel their Dads are watching their every move. They keep things to themselves

If you are with such set of Dads, please for your own sanity..Leave! but don't runaway.
1. Plan very well and Leave the Country.
2. Get a job in another state, because getting a job and still living with them is still the same thing. Trust me.
3. Get married, if your ready.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by niyidenrele: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Where do I start?...he got my late mum pregnant out of wedlock, refused to own up to the pregnancy,after spending 6yrs living and taken care by great grandma,my grandma ,and later my cousins,he came to beg my grandma to pls release me to him saying he had turned up a new leaf,I packed my baggage ,went happily to his house ,met another woman as wife ,started living together ,went through hell ,at times he won't allow me to eat before going to school , saying am too sluggish ,even when I came back ,will only give I and my sister,a paltry sum ,to wack Garri,only in d night we ate swallow ,in d event he saw me playing with another of my peers,he will beat hell out of me , whenever he wanted to beat me ,he stripped me naked ,use iron wire ,by the time he finished ,all over my body will be covered with blood and bruises,to d extent if I wear school uniform,the wound will start healing with my clothes ,many of my friends will keep asking me ,are u sure he gave birth to u?and even asked me if I use to steal to deserve such grievous punishment,to which I never for once stole ,all my staying with him,...after he chased away the woman married another ,that one could not get pregnant , maybe that's why she use to implicates me the more making my dad's to beat me always ,there was a case when he beat me I ran ,refused to come home ,started sleeping in counters ( then use as means of displaying materials for sale )or any hidden places ,to d extent I was almost shot at in one of the middle of d night by vigilate watchmen,even though I heard the man shot his Dane gun ,never knew why it didn't hit me,...later some elderly man caught me sleeping in one of d abandoned shops , bundled me ,and force me to take them to my house,...when my father got me ,he thanked them ,did as a good man ,lied against me ,d moment they left ,he tied using electrical wire,left me there for almost 3days ,come see my hands ,have already swollen up ,... imagine to show the extent of my hatred for him , anytime he travelled,cos he was an electronic engineer by profession,I always pray he had an auto crash,and died ....to cut ,many worst he has metted tome short ,..I decided to search for where my grandma lives ,I ran to the place , my grandma (RIP)saw me and started crying ,all these while my mother had fell I'll (diagnosed with TB),which later took her life ,after much fight between my father and my grandma ,she refused to allow me back there ,and I started my sojourn with my grandma...lived there for 10yrs before ,there was a fight between my aunt's husband,and I ,told me point blank to go look for my dad and leaves his house ...I did , found myself living with him once again,this time around ,I ready for him ,spent my time with him ,to hadmy University education.....today ,all Glory belong to God ,...am married happily with kids ....it was an experience that will forever lingers in my memory till I grow old and die

26 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by ojay72(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Non. no bad experience with dad. He was calculative and compassionate. and all this times I was whipped (,which was a lot), I deserved it.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Kdon2:

Dont come here and discuss ur dad. Respect him. Somes dads are here too

It's necessary to share. It will help the new generation of fathers. It is people like you that believe it is okay for children to hawk after school or be brutalized in the name of discipline. There's the Child Rights Law and children need to enjoy their lives to the fullest. They never begged to be born and when you bring one to life, he is entitled to love, care and enjoyment.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Freehuman:

You need a psychologist, nothing is wrong with you.
A lot of things are wrong with him that why u said he needed a psychologist abi person wey well need Dr of the mind so?

Rejection, depression and stigma from childhood was his foundation when growing up till adulthood. I'm still surprised he isn't mad cos he is so emotionally wounded and hurt that he is always on guard for attack from everywhere.

I don't do religion but I will advice him to join JW around him and let their teachings help him to gain stability as they are a sect closely united when it comes to family love.
What he need most is love and so far he isn't getting it. As soon as somebody shows genuine love to him no matter how small, most of the things tormenting him will disappear.

Go through some of his posts and u will see a wounded and twisted but imprisoned soul begging for release.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja / How Marriage Has Become A Luxury In Nigeria / Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.