Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57440 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by nuattitude: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Pheew. Just as I predicted @ the bolded undecided

That's victorian a.k.a amelian, a.k.a alexialin, and a.k.a trendsvivi for you. She's a multiple personality disorder patient and a recidivistic pathological liar rolled into one.

Lmao ! Now she says she has a born again BOYFRIEND who is on Nairaland. Some months ago, she was abusing someone as she was happily married to a rich husband who just bought her a Range Rover.

Wise counsel hasn't changed her. Please keep calling her out. You're helping her by so doing. As a 40 year-old mature single lady, she needs help.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CreamyBanana(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Daeylar:
Very true grin grin @bold
grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Auladimeji(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Victorian, I'd have loved to teach you a lesson outside of this forum, not because I hate you or stuff, but because you need to be taught that lesson with rigidity and no pity.

You don't mess with people and walk away scot-free.
Shut the fvck.Victorian is not an hypocrite but you the Old Rusty Olosho na Grade 1 Hooker.Threaten her again and see how you Shameless rusty hoe sleeps behind bar.Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Auladimeji(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Sa.cx its good u are here.
I like the way you didn't fall for her scam.Don't ever fall for scam like that.Independent woman my foot that can't foot her fare.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Auladimeji(m): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Sa.cx its good u are here.
I like the way you treat that woman.They claimed independent online yet they are miserably broke.Thumb up for not falling for the scam

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Obim as you fondly call me,babym we misunderstood each other yesterday and flew into rage over nothing. It was not about the money but the insult i percieved in the asking. You agreed you asked wrongly and apologised but my defence mechanism had been activated and the thoughts of my ex and all she put me through came flooding my mind. Run!! Run!! Please run now!! my mind kept telling me even as hard as i tried to resist it.
I Wasted 6 years of my youth dating the wrong person and 9years trying to make a marriage work,yet i had to abandon the marriage and everything i had laboured for just to save my life. All the fun you and your friends poked at my broken marriage never hurt me one bit because im probably supposed to be in a lonley graveyard unable to take those jabs. I need time to disable my aggressive defence mechanism but i dont need any time to know that i truly love you.

Nwanyiawkaetiti
sacx: Exactly y i want ur help.
Victorian thank you for your encouragement.

I apologise once again to NL.

7 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Auladimeji:
Shut the fvck.Victorian is not an hypocrite but you, my mother, the Old Rusty Olosho na Grade 1 Hooker.Threaten her again and see how you, my mother the Shameless rusty hoe sleeps behind bar.Nonsense

You must be talking to your mother. Yes, I'm sure it's her this message is referred to.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Auladimeji(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

Really

Wow! Am scared already

Useless bitch! angry
Vicky,I'm with you on this,that woman no fit do anything. She be rusty Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Auladimeji(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
Another mistake spotted. Babe you need to pm me let me give you relationship coaching, you shouldn't have spent 10k on someone you have not met and not sure, you would have insisted on the WhatsApp
Seriously, he should ThankGod he didn't meet someone like me, he go humble by force. I dont take shite from nobody.
Who be you sef.Ona go dey form Lion online but ona be rat.Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Auladimeji(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
At number 3) if e pain you too much, go hit your head for wall, I should spend big money to come and see a man I'm not sure of or have not seen before, what is he? Jesus?
But you want him to send you cash.Who you be?Jesus younger sister?Moses elder sister?fake online Feminist
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Raalsalghul: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
nuattitude:

That's Ms Victoria T. Puegeren a.k.a victorian a.k.a amelian, a.k.a alexialin, and a.k.a trendsvivi for you. She's a multiple personality disorder patient and a recidivistic pathological liar rolled into one.

Lmao ! Now she says she has a born again BOYFRIEND who is on Nairaland. Some months ago, she was abusing someone as she was happily married to a rich husband who just bought her a Range Rover.

Wise counsel hasn't changed her. Please keep calling her out. You're helping her by so doing. As a 40 year-old mature single lady, she needs help.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy you funny
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Obim as you fondly call me,babym we misunderstood each other yesterday and flew into rage over nothing. It was not about the money but the insult i percieved in the asking. You agreed you asked wrongly and apologised but my defence mechanism had been activated and the thoughts of my ex and all she put me through came flooding my mind. Run!! Run!! Please run now!! my mind kept telling me even as hard as i tried to resist it.
I Wasted 6 years of my youth dating the wrong person and 9years trying to make a marriage work,yet i had to abandon the marriage and everything i had laboured for just to save my life. All the fun you and your friends poked at my broken marriage never hurt me one bit because im probably supposed to be in a lonley graveyard unable to take those jabs. I need time to disable my aggressive defence mechanism but i dont need any time to know that i truly love you.

Nwanyiawkaetiti

Awwww cheesy That's so sweet. It's eventually turning into a romantic story

Nice!!! cheesy

Eeyah smiley Don't worry she will come back to you. It's just a matter of time.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Auladimeji(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
pocohantas:

The guy is plain mischievous and it is good it's all over. She has learned her lessons. Lots of these guys here are snitches. Once they have a misunderstanding with you offline, the first thing that enters their head is to troll you online. Especially if you are a popular/active female.
MJbolt
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MannieA(f): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You must be talking to your mother. Yes, I'm sure it's her this message is referred to.

.I don't think you should Insult his mother.The innocent woman is not part of your beef with him.It's best if you tackle him only and leave his mum out of it.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by faithfull18(f): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yigiyaga:

Nwanyiawkaetiti

Wow, nice one. That's what life is about.
Accepting our imperfections and making efforts to work on them.

I wish you guys the very best.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Raalsalghul: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yigiyaga:

Nwanyiawkaetiti

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrphysics(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
faithfull18:

Wow, nice one. That's what life is about.
Accepting our imperfections and making efforts to work on them.

I wish you guys the very best.
Lol, you are minding those things he wrote? lol, Ladies never cease to amaze me. It's on her best interest to let that guy be. Truth is, he isn't yet over with her last relationship.

I read the beginning part of this thread and nwanyiakwaetiti or what was just innocent. She didn't deserve what the guy did.

Both of them needs time off to renegotiate their stance on relationship, their emotional stability and the rest.

There is life outside nairaland. People meet on nairaland which leads to marriage, I seriously doubt such will happen here again. Even if it does, it will be very rare.

6 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrphysics(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yigiyaga:

Nwanyiawkaetiti

It's nice you apologized. It will be perfect if you let that lady be. I had to painstakingly see where things went wrong and you actually did it. You took it upon yourself and you repeatedly made it obvious.

It's not about being Alpha or not, most guys on here have life outside this platform. With your experience and your past marriage, you should be better guided.

Honestly, you need to let that lady lead a better life. She deserve a better deal.

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by faithfull18(f): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
mrphysics:

Lol, you are minding those things he wrote? lol, Ladies never cease to amaze me. It's on her best interest to let that guy be. Truth is, he isn't yet over with her last relationship.

I read the beginning part of this thread and nwanyiakwaetiti or what was just innocent. She didn't deserve what the guy did.

Both of them needs time off to renegotiate their stance on relationship, their emotional stability and the rest.

There is life outside nairaland. People meet on nairaland which leads to marriage, I seriously doubt such will happen here again. Even if it does, it will be very rare.

Yes, I do not fault her in any of the drama. I admire her courage too.

Most single ladies that have never been married before and with no kids too won't even give a man of his status a chance at all.

Well, no body is perfect after all said and done.

Never say never.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrphysics(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
faithfull18:

Yes, I do not fault her in any of the drama. I admire her courage too.

Most single ladies that have never been married before and with no kids too won't even give a man of his status a chance at all.

Well, no body is perfect after all said and done.

Never say never.
She's courageous. The guys didn't treat her well.

Why guys do this alot here I think is because of the way ladies act here. I personally know that what's happening here is just a shadow. After all, after all said and done, more is said than done.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by BareFacedLies(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
ceeroh:

Pls don't. All those young married ladies in their 20s still wanna have fun.. That's the bitter truth, have a lot of them as friends.

I hope you fùck them whenever the opportunity presents itself grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by faithfull18(f): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
mrphysics:

She's courageous. The guys didn't treat her well.

Why guys do this alot here I think is because of the way ladies act here. I personally know that what's happening here is just a shadow. After all, after all said and done, more is said than done.
Lol, true. A good number of Nigerians are mostly talkers. Doing comes with a lot of work, determination and discipline.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
BareFacedLies:

I hope you fùck them whenever the opportunity presents itself grin
Never! I don't do married ladies.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yigiyaga:

Nwanyiawkaetiti

This went straight to d heart. I've forgiven you But I fear I can't be that person. I'm not independent enough, matured enough. I know fate will give you the second chance you deserve at making things right. Be Strong, be very strong if not for anything but for your son. I know you'll find her soon. Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This went straight to d heart. I've forgiven you But I fear I can't be that person. I'm not independent enough, matured enough. I know fate will give you the second chance you deserve at making things right. Be Strong, be very strong if not for anything but for your son. I know you'll find her soon. Thanks.

Sighs sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by sconp: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Daeylar:

Thank you

Exactly,
it's her choice at the end sha

That's all.
Fights offline should be kept offline.
Doesn't even have to be a romantic relationship. Even casual friendship between the same sex. If we have issues offline and you carry it online. That's the end. Forgive fire.

Lol grin
When it was insults, it was post after post after post of insults, Posts dedicated solely to insults, but apology is one line, not more than 5 words, in just one post.
And funny enough, it's "maturity" grin grin

True
smiley
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by sconp: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mystique20:
GBAM!!!

cry
cry cry cry

You're wicked, you want to scatter everything.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Eberechi24(f): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A very strong woman you are. I admire your courage and resilient nature. above all your forgiving spirit.

Stay strong, the best will come to you. cheers.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yigiyaga:
good one,dont rush tins,just allow urselves to cool off,work on urself and put the past behind u.

Nwanyiawkaetiti

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
.. Its a good thing you ve forgiven him but the truth of the matter is that you should stay away from such guys because it will only bring you more pains.Any man that cannot control his temper and talks anyhow when angry is not yet a man.Be yourself and move on,love will find you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply)

"They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.