Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57522 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This went straight to d heart. I've forgiven you But I fear I can't be that person. I'm not independent enough, matured enough. I know fate will give you the second chance you deserve at making things right. Be Strong, be very strong if not for anything but for your son. I know you'll find her soon. Thanks.
dont give up easily,obviously he has an emotional battle to overcome,you can help him and afterwards you take your decision.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by pocohantas(f): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tell them to shut up, they won't.
You wanna prove tough to get accolades from the league of NL alpha males. Children wey you fit senior. Guys wey be say, outside here them fit dey beg babe to shift pant, let them put only the tip.

You have scattered your relationship with the young lady. The guys hailing you will do WhatsApp video call with their own babe this evening... grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
pocohantas:
You wanna prove tough to get accolades from the league of NL alpha males. Children wey you fit senior. Guys wey be say, outside here, them fit dey beg babe to shift pant, let them put only the tip.

You have scattered your relationship with the young lady. The guys hailing you will do WhatsApp video call with their own babe this evening... grin grin
Lmao. grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Raalsalghul: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

Sighs sad sad sad sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Saintzykie: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin see insult.
UyaiIncomparabl:

You must be talking to your mother. Yes, I'm sure it's her this message is referred to.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
Auladimeji:
Good for nothing rusty shameless hooker.las las na Benz dem go use you do

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Chai! cheesy

Pity her small nah cheesy

Mehn! So savage! cheesy

Lol.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This went straight to d heart. I've forgiven you But I fear I can't be that person. I'm not independent enough, matured enough. I know fate will give you the second chance you deserve at making things right. Be Strong, be very strong if not for anything but for your son. I know you'll find her soon. Thanks.
dear his in pains now I wish you forgive him is past now. let bygone I know u have a good heart but in life sometimes even wen dey chook u knife or burn u fire u must still forgive. wen u put a guy as enemy ur heart feel heavy. u deserve d best.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Auladimeji(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
Matured men have already told you that there is nothing wrong in sending tfare to a woman to embark on a long distance journey, respect yourself and stay away from my mention.
You be hooker,stop calling yourself woman.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
pocohantas:
You wanna prove tough to get accolades from the league of NL alpha males. Children wey you fit senior. Guys wey be say, outside here, them fit dey beg babe to shift pant, let them put only the tip.

.. Hahahahaha. I no fit laugh abeg.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Auladimeji(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
Matured men have already told you that there is nothing wrong in sending tfare to a woman to embark on a long distance journey, respect yourself and stay away from my mention.
You be hooker not responsible woman.Simple
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Daeylar(f): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
They are always quick to call women ashawo when money enters the matter, stingy misers, you want her to risk her life and come to see you, you have sex with her and also want her to foot all the bills, so tomorrow you come on nairaland and gloat about how women die for you and how you screw them without spending a dim. I know your type. fools

Stupid alpha male wannabes

Team one packet of indomie grin
Later they will wonder why women don't have time for stingy guys and start calling themselves ashawos grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CuntMiner(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
lefulefu:
grin
bro Abeg, u self reason am, shey I lie?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Obim as you fondly call me,babym we misunderstood each other yesterday and flew into rage over nothing. It was not about the money but the insult i percieved in the asking. You agreed you asked wrongly and apologised but my defence mechanism had been activated and the thoughts of my ex and all she put me through came flooding my mind. Run!! Run!! Please run now!! my mind kept telling me even as hard as i tried to resist it.
I Wasted 6 years of my youth dating the wrong person and 9years trying to make a marriage work,yet i had to abandon the marriage and everything i had laboured for just to save my life. All the fun you and your friends poked at my broken marriage never hurt me one bit because im probably supposed to be in a lonley graveyard unable to take those jabs. I need time to disable my aggressive defence mechanism but i dont need any time to know that i truly love you.

Nwanyiawkaetiti
sacx: Exactly y i want ur help.
Victorian thank you for your encouragement.

I apologise once again to NL.
man baby u did d right ting as u apologized cos u Neva show maturity by spoiling her here cos there is no crime in loving someone. if am u I will live dis blog den go back to private chart. and beg her pass as u did here. is not easy to just forgive but beg her and show her u mean it.if am u, I wont bother to try meet up now.start again u are both adults. start all over again, know urself beta.ur bads and good side. so DAT as you chat if u feel she'ms not ur kind of girl u end it in peace.but for now no need meeting up cos we both know if you see each other it will end in sex. b4 you both think of DAT you need to know each other well and be friends. cos wat happen yesterday's show u have a lot to know about each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
peepydelano:
dont give up easily,obviously he has an emotional battle to overcome,you can help him and afterwards you take your decision.

Exactly! He has learnt his lessons the hard way and he's remorseful about it.

I think she should give him another chance. We all make mistakes one way or the other.

And she should always keep her quarrels with bf offline and away from female friends online, cos the ones here are terrible back stabbers. That's the truth.

If I quarrel with my man nobody knows, if we make up nobody knows, if we don't? Either way, it's nobody's business. Have learnt thru the years to solve my emotional problems on my own without a third party, cos I don't need complications in either moving on or making things work. I'm not a kid, I know what's right and wrong, so why should bring my issues to a faceless forum? Hell no.

Make una remember Valentine is around the corner O cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Daeylar(f): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
peepydelano:

Selfish and self centered.
She should sacrifice herself just to play therapist to help someone?
What about her?
What about her feelings?
Women are not free of charge therapists meant to help anyone over come emotional battles. Especially without consideration to the woman's own state of mind.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

I think she should give him another chance. We all make mistakes one way or the other.

And she should always keep her quarrels with bf offline and away from female friends online, cos the ones here are terrible back stabbers. That's the truth.

If I quarrel with my man nobody knows, if we make up nobody knows, if we don't? Either way, it's nobody's business. Have learnt thru the years to solve my emotional problems on my own without a third party, cos I don't need complications in either moving on or making things work. I'm not a kid, I know what's right and wrong, so why should bring my issues to a faceless forum? Hell no.

Jeez, I have forgotten sef... Lemme Goan break up with my girlfriend...gringrin

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Daeylar:

Selfish and self centered.
She should sacrifice herself just to play therapist to help someone?
What about her?
What about her feelings?
Women are not free of charge therapists meant to help anyone over come emotional battles. Especially without consideration to the woman's own state of mind.
shut ur dirty mouth go give baby bress before ur bress water dirty did blog.shameless woman u are married wit baby yet wish dis young relationship fail are u not d selfish and wicked one
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by adekhingz(m): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
OneSentence:

LMAO...guy you dey craze o...
My oga, wetin I do na? I'm getting over it Sha. it's almost a year since she left.

smiles""*
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
CuntMiner:
bro Abeg, u self reason am, shey I lie?
u no lie grin
one tin about this long distance relationship for some ladies be say dem dey like am cos of the constant inflow of money and expensive gifts.she can be doin a long distance relationship with a guy she aint attracted to while d long distance guy is sending her regular financial instalments and at the same time she"s having the best of relationship with a guy close to her.its like killing two birds wit one stone grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
jakandeola:
shut ur dirty mouth go give baby bress before ur bress water dirty did blog.shameless woman u are married wit baby yet wish dis young relationship fail are u not d selfish and wicked one
Hello jaks.. Hope you are good? Couldn't help but to quote you dear.

Why are you quick to insult someone? You are one of my followers and I have noticed how quick you are to rain insults.. But why? Don't insult me o, I am not feeling fine.

wink wink grin

Take care

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Jeez, I have forgotten sef... Lemme Goan break up with my girlfriend...gringrin
sad You want to break up with me your plan will not work grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
u no lie grin
one tin about this long distance relationship for some ladies be say dem dey like am cos of the constant inflow of money and expensive gifts.she can be doin a long distance relationship with a guy she aint attracted to while d long distance guy is sending her regular financial instalments and at the same time she"s having the best of relationship with a guy close to her.its like killing two birds wit one stone grin grin grin grin
You wise I swear....gringrin

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
LightQueen:

Why are you quick to insult someone? You are one of my followers and I have noticed how quick you are to rain insults.. But why? Don't insult me o, I am not feeling fine.

wink wink grin

Take care
dear since we know each other in rooms have I Eva insulted u. go thru my blogs were some attack me for no reason in family or romance rooms. I insulted DAT girl cos she deserve it only a demon ad she is see gud thing and try to spoil it.yigayig is sorry and apologized we want nwanyi to accept so to give love anoda chance. wont we all be happy if dey make up and be close again.maybe even marry. daeylar has a bad mind u will suprise her hubby beat her and do worst yet she Neva dump him. we are trying to end did issue and shes adding fuel to it.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
LightQueen:
sad You want to break up with me your plan will not work grin
Woow.... Thank God you knowgrin And there's nothing you can do about it
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You wise I swear....gringrin
brotherly i don see tinzs grin
theres this flat close to mine.the lady is married and her husband dey hustle for Germany.anytime d man return to naija na so d lady go jus dey cast mournful look and dey wear old clothes.but as soon as d man travel na so she go start to dey wear her fine clothes and go start to dey makeup.woman wey no go fine wen her husby dey around go start to dey shine and dey wear tights wen d man don travel out again grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
jakandeola:
dear since we know each other in rooms have I Eva insulted u. go thru my blogs were some attack me for no reason in family or romance rooms. I insulted DAT girl cos she deserve it only a demon ad she is see gud thing and try to spoil it.yigayig is sorry and apologized we want nwanyi to accept so to give love anoda chance. wont we all be happy if dey make up and be close again.maybe even marry. daeylar has a bad mind u will suprise her hubby beat her and do worst yet she Neva dump him. we are trying to end did issue and shes adding fuel to it.
Is okay.. I understand, just keep calm and try to ignore some comments, some persons don't deserve any explanation. I have been following this thread and read every single comments here smiley So I understand you perfectly

Be good dear wink take care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

exactly,no need bring your issues to a faceless forum, it will only attract negative comments.They can start all over again, I don't condemn people easily everyone has a good side and flaws as well.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
LightQueen:

wink wink grin

Take care
dont think am a bad person. I fight wit Preshy one day and told her bad word. I Neva knew shes the one but later apologized. am not afraid to say sorry or beg wen am wrong but am a tiger too with hot temper DAT why I get angry easily
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Woow.... Thank God you knowgrin And there's nothing you can do about it
Gerrout joor sad Know fire grin

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
lefulefu:

brotherly i don see tinzs grin
theres this flat close to mine.the lady is married and her husband dey hustle for Germany.anytime d man return to naija na so d lady go jus dey cast mournful look and dey wear old clothes.but as soon as d man travel na so she go start to dey wear her fine clothes and go start to dey makeup.woman wey no go fine wen her husby dey around go start to dey shine and dey wear tights wen d man don travel out again grin grin grin grin grin
If you know you know...gringrin And to the hustler, eyyaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply)

Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.