Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (51688 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by kingxsamz(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
ezenwajosh:
*MODIFIED*

Not really to impress but I was looking for my friend CHIAMAKA... I met her in my primary 2, I went to get chalk from our headmaster's office cause am the class prefect.... Then I saw her registering by her mum.... I stayed long cause I wouldn't disturb the headmaster so I was busy looking at them.... And she's too beautiful and I wished so much she would come to my class.

I finally got the chalk and went back to class few minutes later as the teaching was going on she came in with our headmaster and her mum and our teacher introduced her as our new class member because she was teaching she asked her to just sit anywhere she like then later she will be given a position.... You know what, she just walked straight to my sit and on that day we had a Macmillan page to read and I made some mistakes and was flogged and she consoled me.... CHIAMAKA was my best friend....from that day..... Sometimes I will even stay the lesson period without food and she will share hers and even force me to eat.... Cox am shy type she will threaten that if I don't eat... She would go in front of the class and shout am her husband... Trust me I will finish the food immediately...

One Thursday after school we bet on who will be first to get to my yard cox am living close to school just like 2minutes treck... After that I waved her goodbye.... And she went home.... And happy to see my best friend tomorrow morning, I wake up happy prepared to school...and CHIAMAKA wasn't there in class... I waited until break period she's not here cry then we went on weekend.... I wasn't myself.... On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I never saw CHIAMAKA again till today.......

After my primary school when I was about entering secondary school I wrote letters dropped it different places on the road thinking that maybe somehow... Someone that knows her might pick it up....UP TILL TODAY AM STILL LOOKING FOR HER AND THE WORST is CHIAMAKA was her only name I could remember,
I even went to Facebook many years ago and searched the pictures of all names with CHIAMAKA I couldn't find her... now I ve grown and am sure as a woman she must have gotten married but I made a promise to myself that I WILL CALL MY FIRST DAUGHTER CHIAMAKA when am married.
and am still looking for my CHIAMAKA and if she's not married yet which ever shape or condition she is.... I will marry her

A friend here said I should add the name of the school that someone here might know her...

The name of the school is DIVINE FOUNDATION NURSERY/PRIMARY SCHOOL NKPOR-AGU.... Primary 2 set of 2001

The best I've read on this thread.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by ElsonMorali: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
mhisbliss:
grinIts Nairaland where any sewer rat can be a self made king, now why would a sane person take you serious, you ain't even bold enough to put your picture on your profile, keyboard warrior, just thank your stars i ain't seeing you, I'd beat you to stupor, you're a weakling.

Lol. You sound like a tomboy.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Lol. You sound like a tomboy.
Maybe i am.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
kelvinrhs:

I meant Wwe superstar Alexa Bliss. She is sometimes addressed as Little Miss Bliss by the commentators
Oops, not a WWE fan.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
mhisbliss:
Oops, not a WWE fan.
Your loss
Don't take it personal lol...
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
kelvinrhs:

Your loss
Don't take it personal lol...
Nah, i have no reason to take it personal.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Maljp: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
In the college times, we use to smoke cigarettes and bunk classes to impress the girls and watch them in the streets. That was really the dumbest part of my life and now I think that how much wrong we were at that time. Wrong doings at wrong times! You need to learn from other people's mistakes.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
mhisbliss:
Absolutely.
What i find irritating is the fact that you lead men on,citing that telling them off immediately will lead them to do something "stupid".
How far then do you think a man whose time and probably finances have been expended go to,to get his "payback" after you have given them the cold shoulder.
THIS YOUR PRINCIPLE IS SHEER STUPIDITY,i am forced to say.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by ghettochild4u(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
lilmax:
sent about 350k to her....smh....though didn't hurt,but it was stupid
Maga
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
simonjassy:

What i find irritating is the fact that you lead men on,citing that telling them off immediately will lead them to do something "stupid".
How far then do you think a man whose time and probably finances have been expended go to,to get his "payback" after you have given them the cold shoulder.
THIS YOUR PRINCIPLE IS SHEER STUPIDITY,i am forced to say.
What baffles me is the fact that you think i care about what you have to say for you to quote me and spill thrash, yet you are bold enough to call someone stupid when every thrash you wrote up there reeks of gullibility, if you're too weak to handle it, its your problem not mine, and you can only get to me if i let you, dummy.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
mhisbliss:
What baffles me is the fact that you think i care about what you have to say for you to quote me and spill thrash, yet you are bold enough to call someone stupid when every thrash you wrote up there reeks of gullibility, if you're too weak to handle it, its your problem not mine, and you can only get to me if i let you, dummy.
you don't care?,but you still quoted me to inform me that "you do not care".I am short of words to describe what you just did.
Secondly,i have no ill intent whatsoever, but only to let you know that you're towing a dangerous line as regards to your "lead them on principle".The World would say "hell knoweth not the fury of a scorn woman".trust me,it applies to men as well.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by JhimmySpark(m): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
consultancy:
In my teenage years, i was in a bus with this very pretty girl and her mother. all through the trip i couldn't get my eyes off her, and i waited patiently for her mom to lose guard so I'll take the girls number. it was time to pay for my fare and i had the exact 100 naira t.fare, but mahn, i needed to impress the chick and make her know i was a big boy. I took out a clean 1000 naira note and gave to the conductor and asked him to give me 900 naira change. conductor said he didnt have change and i should wait till we got to the bus park. we arrived the park and everyone got down and went their way. i started to tail the girl again for her number, but remembered my change. As i turned back to ask the conductor for my change, behold, the bus had mixed with other buses at the station and i didn't know which was which again. i looked left, no conductor, looked right, no conductor. Yepaaa!!! 900 naira gone like that.
Can't stop laughing.. Chaiiiii.. Number u no get, change u no get.. Double tragedy
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Myzubby(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Oh , A Lot Of Laughable Comments , Here, Lemme Quotinue Reading
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by nuelsam: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
mhisbliss:
just shut ur trap aiddy n quit claiming what u not......i know ur type....im dead sure u Prolly don't even get a guy to say hi to u in reality nt to talk of a proposal.....that's y u bitter.......lol u lead em on, stop bluffing.....we ain't all dumb as u think.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by javaRookie: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2019
Spatta:

I understand you well
I was responding to the question, It is not intended to condemn the catholic church. If you want to know what i know,
let me give you one of many links that might be of help to you, listen with open mind

https://enduringword.com/media/roman-catholic-church-papacy/

https://enduringword.com/media/lectures-on-christian-history/
Bro its wrong to castigate any religion. Everyone believes they are worshipping the true God so keep your opinions to yourself.
I bet you cant say that bad a thing about Islam in the midst of Muslim. They would promptly have your head chopped off.
We all have a freedom of Religion dont we? So stick to yours as far as you are obeying 'Your God's words and ways' Church wont save anyone.
Even Budhaist say they worship the true God and others dont. Same thing with traditional worshippers. So it all have to deal with what one believes in.
Have a nice day.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mkpurumma090(f): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Spatta:
Confession, I went to a catholic church because of a girl and started chanting "Hail mary" just because of a girl, something i knew was utter error and Idolatry. somehow God punished me for that foolishness.
I still remembered it was because of a girl. a stupid religious exercise

You are so stupid

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by ArcToyin(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
modestbrowser:
In Jss2... I wrote a love letter and gave it to her friend to give to her.
This her friend is same class with us.... I really don't know what's wrong with girls.
Flashforward to next day.... I was late to school, on getting to the class, I realize they've rewritten the love letter on the chalkboard.
Came into the class and everyone was laughing and pointing towards the board.
I kuku look board to see wetin the make them laugh.
Behold it was my love letter to the mumu girl.... It wasn't funny at all.... I wished the ground would open and cover me.
My boys tormented me with that experience.....

P.s
I was opportune to fuxkkk the hell out of the idiot girl in the higher institution just recent.
I used the luv letter incident as prove to what I can endure for her.... Told her I could take any shame for her.
That single line made her transported her self from calabar to my lodge in Owerri.
The puzzy was severely dealt with.
Revenge
fornication
deceit etc
Has gone for forgiveness.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by shiffynaani(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
iamdrfresh:

thanks

will check those out
To save you the stress, just simply search for ubunja on nairaland and read all his topics. You will be amazed as he will catapult you into the BAD BOYS group i recently found myself. Harddon thread too is good but you won't quickly 'catch' the drift. All the same, my respect to the two MASTERS in the house
Now, i will just look at any girl and smile because i know it will cost me nothing to have her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Depressedkidd: 2:59am On Jun 25, 2020
ezenwajosh:
*MODIFIED*

Not really to impress but I was looking for my friend CHIAMAKA... I met her in my primary 2, I went to get chalk from our headmaster's office cause am the class prefect.... Then I saw her registering by her mum.... I stayed long cause I wouldn't disturb the headmaster so I was busy looking at them.... And she's too beautiful and I wished so much she would come to my class.

I finally got the chalk and went back to class few minutes later as the teaching was going on she came in with our headmaster and her mum and our teacher introduced her as our new class member because she was teaching she asked her to just sit anywhere she like then later she will be given a position.... You know what, she just walked straight to my sit and on that day we had a Macmillan page to read and I made some mistakes and was flogged and she consoled me.... CHIAMAKA was my best friend....from that day..... Sometimes I will even stay the lesson period without food and she will share hers and even force me to eat.... Cox am shy type she will threaten that if I don't eat... She would go in front of the class and shout am her husband... Trust me I will finish the food immediately...

One Thursday after school we bet on who will be first to get to my yard cox am living close to school just like 2minutes treck... After that I waved her goodbye.... And she went home.... And happy to see my best friend tomorrow morning, I wake up happy prepared to school...and CHIAMAKA wasn't there in class... I waited until break period she's not here cry then we went on weekend.... I wasn't myself.... On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I never saw CHIAMAKA again till today.......

After my primary school when I was about entering secondary school I wrote letters dropped it different places on the road thinking that maybe somehow... Someone that knows her might pick it up....UP TILL TODAY AM STILL LOOKING FOR HER AND THE WORST is CHIAMAKA was her only name I could remember,
I even went to Facebook many years ago and searched the pictures of all names with CHIAMAKA I couldn't find her... now I ve grown and am sure as a woman she must have gotten married but I made a promise to myself that I WILL CALL MY FIRST DAUGHTER CHIAMAKA when am married.
and am still looking for my CHIAMAKA and if she's not married yet which ever shape or condition she is.... I will marry her

A friend here said I should add the name of the school that someone here might know her...

The name of the school is DIVINE FOUNDATION NURSERY/PRIMARY SCHOOL NKPOR-AGU.... Primary 2 set of 2001
I really hope you find her. Post on twitter too. they've helped find a lot of people too.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
I was in S1 and we had a newcomer in my class, that day I fell in love ❤️, so I went to a frnd of mine who was also her partner, and I challenged him to a reading feat been an intelligent guy �, I told the guy � that he shld let us face in maths, while competing, I started making wrong calculations and the next thing I saw was that the girl � started correcting me, n all the secret admirers in my class, planned a pay back n all came to embarrass me in her presence.

Finally sha I date d gal while in S3

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Emekaossai(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
mkpurumma090:

You are so stupid
Stupid is an understatement. So useless he is.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by ibuchukwuumah(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Saying what i can't fulfil
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Ckmilly22(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
kneeling down to collect phone number from my crush crossing the main road to receive a hug
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Soren4(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Spent more than enough from my school fees. In the process of saving up there was this girl I could die for. As in eh I like the babe die , although she claim to have a boyfriend. Boyfriend that can not even buy cake for his babe on her birthday.
Fast forward to some days before exam , I called her and she sounded down. The mistake I made was to ask her what wrong she said she can't say it on phone. So she sent a message that she spent out of her sch fees which implies she will add a year if unable to pay... Because of love I sent from the money I was saving up to add to my remaining sch fees. She was so happy I helped her complete her sch fees..... For me I had to write my exam with out paying my fees..... Later that day she came to my place unannounced. We smooched as always buh she stick to her "NO" after removing pant....
We still talk till today. Regardless of my mumuness I was happy I put a smile on her face.

I don graduate sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.