Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (51677 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Numlock: 2:16am On Feb 06, 2019
Tchalz:

My brother, you are not alone.A nigga was busy drilling the kpekus...Was heartbroken when she got pregnant. The scales fell off my eyes instantly

grin grin ndo

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by pussyAvenger: 2:25am On Feb 06, 2019
The first examination l wrote as a fresher in the University, l Left my script open so that this particular girl could copy.. She hadn't written anything. Unfortunately, an eagle-eyed, edo-istic invigilator caught me, collected my script and sent me out.

I was troubled because l'm a perfectionist. I was a fresher who had come with the high hopes.
Now imagine what the girl told me after the exam," why you dey vex na? Haven't you answered all the questions?"

I made E in that course, my worst throughout my stay in the University.

Perhaps, that was my first experience about what a woman could do if she knew you had soft spot for her.

I began to fear women!! I'm no longer deceived by their smiles, looks or delicate facade

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by gracile(f): 2:28am On Feb 06, 2019
amaniro:
Lool armatures grin

Amateur

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 2:38am On Feb 06, 2019
Not that desperate, i just lead people on till I'm bored.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by kingnasky: 2:42am On Feb 06, 2019
grin
modestbrowser:
In Jss2... I wrote a love letter and gave it to her friend to give to her.
This her friend is same class with us.... I really don't know what's wrong with girls.
Flashforward to next day.... I was late to school, on getting to the class, I realize they've rewritten the love letter on the chalkboard.
Came into the class and everyone was laughing and pointing towards the board.
I kuku look board to see wetin the make them laugh.
Behold it was my love letter to the mumu girl.... It wasn't funny at all.... I wished the ground would open and cover me.
My boys tormented me with that experience.....

P.s
I was opportune to fuxkkk the hell out of the idiot girl in the higher institution just recent.
I used the luv letter incident as prove to what I can endure for her.... Told her I could take any shame for her.
That single line made her transported her self from calabar to my lodge in Owerri.
The puzzy was severely dealt with.
modestbrowser:
This her friend is same class with us.... I really don't know what's wrong with girls.
Flashforward to next day.... I was late to school, on getting to the class, I realize they've rewritten the love letter on the chalkboard.
Behold it was my love letter to the mumu girl.... It wasn't funny at all.... I wished the ground would open and cover me.

P.s
I was opportune to fuxkkk the hell out of the idiot girl in the higher institution just recent.
I used the luv letter incident as prove to what I can endure for her.... Told her I could take any shame for her.
That single line made her transported her self from calabar to my lodge in Owerri.
modestbrowser:

P.s

You are sharp guy for dat
kudos

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by surreal15(m): 3:08am On Feb 06, 2019
Chief... Good morning...
Please what did you mean by "my arm went through the front door window."... Like your arm left your body? Sounds scary... Sorry about the experience sir...
quote author=Jacktheripper post=75429224]When I was 5 or 6 I was trying to impress a girl by how fast I could run down the stairs. Fast enough to make the carpet slip and my arm went through the front door window.

I got 26 stitches and a scare still visible 27 or so years later.

She never ever would come back to my house.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by DonMekino(m): 3:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Jacktheripper:
When I was 5 or 6 I was trying to impress a girl by how fast I could run down the stairs. Fast enough to make the carpet slip and my arm went through the front door window.

I got 26 stitches and a scare still visible 27 or so years later.

She never ever would come back to my house.
at 5 or 6 u call it dumb?? that's how far ur brain could have gone....dumb is when u fail to make use of ur brain power properly because of lust
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 3:35am On Feb 06, 2019
Lol I met a girl at a park I paid her T.fair from Ibadan to Lagos and even bought her different things on our way to Lagos
When we got to Lagos I asked this girl for number
She told me No.
That she don’t always give straighters her number

17 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 06, 2019
I confronted this American girl called Lucy cause my childhood crush sat next to her lmao I even got in big trouble sha she was Caucasian and this was in Naija

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Celegbengz(m): 3:57am On Feb 06, 2019
Na to de beat the girl o....
Thank God for maturity now

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by myk2mic: 4:08am On Feb 06, 2019
vikkimimi:
Traveled for 8 to 10 hours both on land and water to go see him once in two months or monthly for good two years plus... taking the risk of public boat when NLNG boat booking isn't available for me, just for what I assumed was love....
only to find out dude was cheating all the while with ladies, while I was over here acting like a married lady.
well, I'm over that... THANK GOD I HEARD BUT EXPERIENCED NO ROAD OR WATER ACCIDENT.

Wow u beautiful, u single? grin
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by alex81(m): 4:13am On Feb 06, 2019
vikkimimi:
Traveled for 8 to 10 hours both on land and water to go see him once in two months or monthly for good two years plus... taking the risk of public boat when NLNG boat booking isn't available for me, just for what I assumed was love....
only to find out dude was cheating all the while with ladies, while I was over here acting like a married lady.
well, I'm over that... THANK GOD I HEARD BUT EXPERIENCED NO ROAD OR WATER ACCIDENT.
U mean with all ds weapon u carried on ur chest, the guy still cheated?

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 06, 2019
I climaxed 10 seconds of entering her and instead of me to walk away, I used my hand to gripe my john thomas from the base
to gain by force erection and help her, only for me to finally get erec tion again and she climaxed right away and wouldnt let me go on
in the name of sensitivity angry angry angry. Had to sing praise and worship to make the JT calm down angry

11 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by yemifez: 4:47am On Feb 06, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:
Lol I met a girl at a park I paid her T.fair from Ibadan to Lagos and even bought her different things on our way to Lagos
When we got to Lagos I asked this girl for number
She told me No.
That she don’t always give straighters her number
three gbosa for your foolishness!

19 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mosefin19(m): 5:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Mrbaz1:
chreeei....OP UR STORY TIRE ME ...FRM PRIMARY 2 TO LEAVING SCHOOL..FROM JS 2 AGAIN TO LEAVING SCHOOL GO CONNER...NOW SS3 AGAIN...CHALEE WHY NOR...GOANN SLEEP JOOR

������... ah swear u don kill me finish for here

Go one corner now ss3 again... abeg nah
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Seunnzy(m): 5:28am On Feb 06, 2019
vikkimimi:
he's blind ni

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by zidek(m): 5:35am On Feb 06, 2019
Taking all my salary to her without removing my feeding money!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by gonkin(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2019
Iied to my parents to favour her financially. Later discovered I wasn't even number 4 on her list. If i follow my experiences with girls, I would be heartless.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Edusouls(m): 5:37am On Feb 06, 2019
SheCool:
Telling him I love him when I didn’t lipsrsealed
you are a wicked girl, just bear that in mind...

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Ayotunde33(m): 5:51am On Feb 06, 2019
Lolz... I voluntered to teach her how to drive but she fall my hand... �
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by ZaOzaRoom(m): 5:54am On Feb 06, 2019
I fvcked her mother to prove to her I'm a stallion.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 06, 2019
SheCool:
fine girl.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by kindy51(m): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
Not that desperate, i just lead people on till I'm bored.
I hate you babe cry
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Fhowe: 6:24am On Feb 06, 2019
I paid for numerous flights to and fro aBj-lag , I sold my car to help her with her fees yet she absconded with my money , I met my wife that same year and 9 years after we are happily married

18 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Freemaxon: 6:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Mine happen when I was in jss 3, i wrote a love letter to this girl, we are a close neighbor back then.. After writing the letter, I send the letter to her, and I head straight to the field to play ball with my friends.. Hopping that when am back I will receive my reply from her.... When I came back from the field, has i entered the sitting room like this, Behold see the love letter I wrote to this girl in front of my Dad...... The girl report me to my Dad and even gave my dad the letter I wrote to her...... I received the best beating of my life from my Dad that day grin

49 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by logon599: 6:33am On Feb 06, 2019
This sounds ordinary but not for me. A very small girl I was interested in way back, asked me to go get her phone from the office and I ran all the way to get it. This girl already knew I liked her and then took advantage of it. Note she was an IT student staff in my office while I was already a supervisor in same office. One of my guys in the office saw me going to get her phone and the look alone he gave me made me come to my senses and realize that I'm messing up. Thinking back now I just smh in embarrassment.

Do you need affordable and professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile for more samples. Thanks

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by ariemma: 6:37am On Feb 06, 2019
SheCool:

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by superjaks(m): 6:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Mine was in secondary sch, SSS 1 precisely during the summer lessons, I had a bike popularly called rubber-rubber. On that fateful day, I was riding on d bike alone, there was an heavy downpour so at that time it was still drizzling....
On approaching my sch,low n behold I saw my crush amidst her friends somewhere outside the sch compound, foolish me on sighting her I just decided to fire d bike d more n naso I just match brakes (even d hand brake sef) ....d next tin na gbam gbam, I just found myself lying inside a pool of stagnant clay water (potor-potor)...to hard salt 2 injury,she n gangs just stand there laffing at me n some other students...I wish d water could b a flowing water n carry me away
I skip lesson 4a week....we later dated briefly but I don't think I av completed 4given her sha

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.