Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (51672 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by teresafaith: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Taking shyt from a guy, when I normally wouldn't.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Demogorgon(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
amaniro:
Lool armatures grin
Lol. Nobi only armatures na legatures. Share your experience jare...

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Deicide: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
When that girl gat ya mumu button grin
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by OmoDavido(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
A day to my Transport Phenomena exam, went for overnight reading with her. Didn't read my own book till the next morning because I was busy teaching her PHS122.

Mumu me

14 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by SammieRexx(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
OmoDavido:
A day to my Transport Phenomena exam, went for overnight reading with her. Didn't read my own book till the next morning because I was busy teaching her PHS122.

Mumu me
Read chemical engineering?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Fidelismaria: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Giving her head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Traveled for 8 to 10 hours both on land and water to go see him once in two months or monthly for good two years plus... taking the risk of public boat when NLNG boat booking isn't available for me, just for what I assumed was love....
only to find out dude was cheating all the while with ladies, while I was over here acting like a married lady.
well, I'm over that... THANK GOD I HEARD BUT EXPERIENCED NO ROAD OR WATER ACCIDENT.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
vikkimimi:
Traveled for 8 to 10 hours both on land and water to go see him once in two months or monthly for good two years plus... taking the risk of public boat when NLNG boat booking isn't available for me, just for what I assumed was love....
only to find out dude was cheating all the while with ladies, while I was over here acting like a married lady.
well, I'm over that... THANK GOD I HEARD BUT EXPERIENCED NO ROAD OR WATER ACCIDENT.
cry

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by ERORR404(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
I was in ss2 and i told this girl in my school(mixed boarding school) i liked her over 2go during the holidays and she said"thank you" grin seriously guys, "thank you" angry Is all i got. I literally hated all the girls in my school till i graduated.
Now when i saw pictures of this same girl of recent (6 years after) she looks as ugly as fvck,she's all fat and fugly looking that i wouldn't even date her for money.

26 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by joegigs(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
During my secondary schl doing her project for free while collecting money from others .all I get is crushing on her in my mind.

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Apination(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Believing the "I am still a virgin" line undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Tchalz(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Apination:
Believing the "I am still a virgin" line undecided
My brother, you are not alone.A nigga was busy drilling the kpekus...Was heartbroken when she got pregnant. The scales fell off my eyes instantly

23 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by GreyWiseGuy: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
ERORR404:
I was in ss2 and i told this girl in my school(mixed boarding school) i liked her over 2go during the holidays and she said"thank you" grin seriously guys, "thank you" angry Is all i got. I literally hated all the girls in my school till i graduated.
Now when i saw pictures of this same girl of recent (6 years after) she looks as ugly as fvck,she's all fat and fugly looking that i wouldn't even date her for money.

Easy bro. Breathe in and out. In and out again grin

14 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by klenton(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
I was a 10 year old boy trying to "toast" ( that's what we called it back then) a 15years old girlk, she will like me and become closer to me. And he said he had tried it on another girl of that same age and it worked.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Mrbaz1: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
anochuko01:
Started crushing on ths girl in pry2 but until she left my school in jss1 i couldnt tell her anythng. The feeling was very mutual though.
So, after she left my sch in jss2, i'll make sure i get home early 4rm sch and go wait at a corner just to wave at her when she passed.
At some point she stopped passing, only to be told she had relocated!
Guess wat, we ended up dating for 2yrs after SS3. but had to end it coz of religion ish
chreeei....OP UR STORY TIRE ME ...FRM PRIMARY 2 TO LEAVING SCHOOL..FROM JS 2 AGAIN TO LEAVING SCHOOL GO CONNER...NOW SS3 AGAIN...CHALEE WHY NOR...GOANN SLEEP JOOR

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by anochuko01(m): 12:06am On Feb 06, 2019
Mrbaz1:
chreeei....OP UR STORY TIRE ME ...FRM PRIMARY 2 TO LEAVING SCHOOL..FROM JS 2 AGAIN TO LEAVING SCHOOL GO CONNER...NOW SS3 AGAIN...CHALEE WHY NOR...GOANN SLEEP JOOR
lol why are you screaming in caps lock?
she left my school in jss2...we lost contact until our final year in secondary school...then we started dating.
don't mind my writeup...I used my other small phone, so I couldn't compose it well.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Iykesmooth: 12:07am On Feb 06, 2019
SheCool:
Telling him I love him when I didn’t lipsrsealed

Can I know why you did that though?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Iykesmooth: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2019
vikkimimi:

Eeyah things we do for love

So are u single, dating or married now?

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Mrbaz1: 12:18am On Feb 06, 2019
anochuko01:

lol why are you screaming in caps lock?
she left my school in jss2...we lost contact until our final year in secondary school...then we started dating.
don't mind my writeup...I used my other small phone, so I couldn't compose it well.
oya now...no wahala baba ..enjoy...d thing just want confuse me
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Iykesmooth: 12:18am On Feb 06, 2019
WinningEleven:
I was a 10 year old boy trying to "toast" ( that's what we called it back then) a 15years old girl. That's was like 6 or 7 years ago. I didn't know how to go about it.
I went to school( I just entered JS1 then) and I asked my friends and they gave me some really, really stupid and silly advice. And believe me, I swallowed that advice hook, line and sinker.
One of the told me that, if I helped her do the house work, she will like me and become closer to me. And he said he had tried it on another girl of that same age and it worked. I was impressed.
My brothers and sisters, that's how I became this girls slave. Washing plates, fetching water and even helping her to cook( we were close neighbours).
I thought it would make her "like" me. At the end of the day, it didn't.
After slaving away for 5 months, I finally had the courage to approach her, with a love letter. I gave it to her and ran away.

Childish me timidly went back to her house two days later to get her reply. I was dressed in my "best" clothes.
The embarrassment I got from that experience prevented me from chasing girls during my first 4 years in secondary school. I was so heart broken.

But those are the kind of things you look back on and laugh at your self. She's 21 now and I'm 17. Anytime i see her, I remember the experience and I laugh.
My stupidity caused my downfall grin

Pm me her number let me teach her a lesson for you

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by WinningEleven(m): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Iykesmooth:

Pm me her number let me teach her a lesson for you
Lolz
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by clive2u(m): 12:37am On Feb 06, 2019
WinningEleven:
I was a 10 year old boy trying to "toast" ( that's what we called it back then) a 15years old girl. That's was like 6 or 7 years ago. I didn't know how to go about it.
I went to school( I just entered JS1 then) and I asked my friends and they gave me some really, really stupid and silly advice. And believe me, I swallowed that advice hook, line and sinker.
One of the told me that, if I helped her do the house work, she will like me and become closer to me. And he said he had tried it on another girl of that same age and it worked. I was impressed.
My brothers and sisters, that's how I became this girls slave. Washing plates, fetching water and even helping her to cook( we were close neighbours).
I thought it would make her "like" me. At the end of the day, it didn't.
After slaving away for 5 months, I finally had the courage to approach her, with a love letter. I gave it to her and ran away.

Childish me timidly went back to her house two days later to get her reply. I was dressed in my "best" clothes.
The embarrassment I got from that experience prevented me from chasing girls during my first 4 years in secondary school. I was so heart broken.

But those are the kind of things you look back on and laugh at your self. She's 21 now and I'm 17. Anytime i see her, I remember the experience and I laugh.
My stupidity caused my downfall grin
so you are 16 and u are commenting in big peoples thread? at ur age i only toasted girls for my mind only and they still slapped me. for my own imagination

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by WinningEleven(m): 12:39am On Feb 06, 2019
clive2u:
so you are 16 and u are commenting in big peoples thread? at ur age i only toasted girls for my mind only and they still slapped me. for my own imagination
So what should I do for you now sir?

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Onnasucs1(m): 1:17am On Feb 06, 2019
I can't remember any

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by DavidEsq(m): 1:18am On Feb 06, 2019
Jacktheripper:
When I was 5 or 6 I was trying to impress a girl by how fast I could run down the stairs. Fast enough to make the carpet slip and my arm went through the front door window.

I got 26 stitches and a scare still visible 27 or so years later.

She never ever would come back to my house.
Front door window? Kini leleyi?

35 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Lhimeet(m): 1:26am On Feb 06, 2019
grin grin grin

I can't really remember any silly stuff I did to impress a lady. Or maybe cause I'm ugly? angry

17 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Every girl that i had crush on in School, I normally beefed them and i was always hostile toward them, i just find it very difficult to show the affection because i have to keep my pride, but i used to lost control once in a while and i would helped the girl on the Field whenever it was time to cut grasses, but my Hostility toward all the girls i had crush on made the simple affection unnoticed. I am Still very happy that i was like that during primary school and Secondary school but now i have definitely change but i still have some of it though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Babaken(m): 1:39am On Feb 06, 2019
I paid the electricity bill everyone was owning in the compound almost 550ghc about 40k in naira just to make sure she feel entertain. The funniest among the whole thing I didn't even see the Canaan land the only thing I receive was Ken you are a very nice guy I can't date you because I have BF already chai.

23 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by consultancy: 1:45am On Feb 06, 2019
In my teenage years, i was in a bus with this very pretty girl and her mother. all through the trip i couldn't get my eyes off her, and i waited patiently for her mom to lose guard so I'll take the girls number. it was time to pay for my fare and i had the exact 100 naira t.fare, but mahn, i needed to impress the chick and make her know i was a big boy. I took out a clean 1000 naira note and gave to the conductor and asked him to give me 900 naira change. conductor said he didnt have change and i should wait till we got to the bus park. we arrived the park and everyone got down and went their way. i started to tail the girl again for her number, but remembered my change. As i turned back to ask the conductor for my change, behold, the bus had mixed with other buses at the station and i didn't know which was which again. i looked left, no conductor, looked right, no conductor. Yepaaa!!! 900 naira gone like that.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by wittyt98(m): 1:54am On Feb 06, 2019
in ss3 i stole my mom's 10k just to flex a crush and her friends... foolish me was spending like chairman grin bought wine, chocolates, all kinds of goodies even memory card. lass lass na only breast I dey touch embarassed the idiot no allow me enter the place embarassed

uni days nko .. that bastard Mariam turned me to recharge card boy just because I wantu knack.

issa horrible experience bruh

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Elliot2(m): 1:54am On Feb 06, 2019
crushed on this girl at jss2, spent almost all my lunch money buying her snacks everyday. when I got tired,I decided to tell her my mind. But I told her I had something to tell her,and that I wanted it to be special. However,before that d-day, my mom had asked me to wash fermented cassava for fufu, so unfortunately I got a stench as a result. I thought I did everything to get d stench away; I practically emptied my perfume and took several baths. But it didn't. Getting to class, I felt on top of d world though, couldn't wait for break time. And when it came,I took her to d sales woman and got her snacks with all d money I had on me,took her to one serene corner. All was fine as we discussed, but along d line,just immediately before I could tell her d real gist...Just that moment of pause when I was struggling to tell her what's up...brothers and sisters...just about d time bannie just finished with d last biscuit n mineral...my god!
"Elliot,your body is smelling fufu fufu! Chai! Go and bath. I am going..."
Guys, I am still on d bannie's case. I just want my money for d snacks only.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Lhimeet(m): 2:09am On Feb 06, 2019
wittyt98:
in ss3 i stole my mom's 10k just to flex a crush and her friends... foolish me was spending like chairman grin bought wine, chocolates, all kinds of goodies even memory card. lass lass na only breast I dey touch embarassed the idiot no allow me enter promise land embarassed

uni days nko .. that bastard Mariam turned me to recharge card boy just because I wantu knack,
Story that touches the heart... cry grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.