Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (51686 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by SmithRussell(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:

I love the place clean shaved, I'm not sure you will understand the bliss unless you try it out yourself..it comes will alot of benefits
1..you will stop itching down there like you're used too
2.. all the fowl smell oozing underneath you will stop as well..

plus a lot more and it goes like that like that sha..

goat!
So the smell wey dey come out now na from where??

Announcement: Make una come see mumu o

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
cjaylala:

Lols come how old are u sef. .
Na all this small small children who are privileged to use a smart phone dey always come online dey feel like jagaban.. on top faceless forum..
You're messed up boy.. try borrow brain whenever u come online
are you done? after all that, she don give u number? I'm sure if the ugly thing decides to give u sef, u still won't know what to do with it..cut off the children children crap Mr man.. you're a fool

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Frankicent(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
lilmax:
sent about 350k to her....smh....though didn't hurt,but it was stupid

o boi baba make I send you my account number?
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by K0y3: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Bro, calm down

[sup][/sup]
awwfar:
are you alright? bootylicker!
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Deicide: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
Lol are you kidding me right now? He acted mature? Ignoring him didn't work, y'all should investigate before jumping into stuff, he has been trolling me.
Cry cry baby grin
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
SmithRussell:
So the smell wey dey come out now na from where??

Announcement: Make una come see mumu o
you are not a smart fellow...swerve
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by cjaylala: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
are you done? after all that, she don give u number? I'm sure if the ugly thing decides to give u sef, u still won't know what to do with it..cut off the children children crap Mr man.. you're a fool
Be smart.. stop playing arnd on nairaland..I can see how fulfilled u are dishing out insults on here.. like say d thing add extra 50 shoulder pads to ur coat.
Wise up boy

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by SmithRussell(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
you are not a smart fellow...swerve
Okay

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Frankicent(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
lilmax:
sent about 350k to her....smh....though didn't hurt,but it was stupid

make I send my account number biko
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
cjaylala:

Be smart.. stop playing arnd on nairaland..I can see how fulfilled u are dishing out insults on here.. like say d thing add extra 50 shoulder pads to ur coat.
Wise up boy
hmmm! what a very wise man you are, infact, you must be one the three wise men....so have you gotten her phone number already? yes or no
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Gentleziggy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
modestbrowser:
In Jss2... I wrote a love letter and gave it to her friend to give to her.
This her friend is same class with us.... I really don't know what's wrong with girls.
Flashforward to next day.... I was late to school, on getting to the class, I realize they've rewritten the love letter on the chalkboard.
Came into the class and everyone was laughing and pointing towards the board.
I kuku look board to see wetin the make them laugh.
Behold it was my love letter to the mumu girl.... It wasn't funny at all.... I wished the ground would open and cover me.
My boys tormented me with that experience.....

P.s
I was opportune to fuxkkk the hell out of the idiot girl in the higher institution just recent.
I used the luv letter incident as prove to what I can endure for her.... Told her I could take any shame for her.
That single line made her transported her self from calabar to my lodge in Owerri.
The puzzy was severely dealt with.
I salute you sir!!!
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
K0y3:
"After 3 provocation" exactly my point, you would have done perfectly well by ignoring to the end. My dear, silence most times does not mean you are weak, especially on a faceless platform like this. I chose to talk u out of this not because u are weak but becos u are a lady and I'm a gentle man. Honestly it won't cost u a thing just to ignore before it becomes messy, well it is already. Just stop it and let it slide. Trust me, you will surly feel better if u do. Being a lady does not make u weak, it only gives u more class and style. Enjoy!

ok thanks

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by PURITYAUTOZ: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
Spatta:
Confession, I went to a catholic church because of a girl and started chanting "Hail mary" just because of a girl, something i knew was utter error and Idolatry. somehow God punished me for that foolishness.
I still remembered it was because of a girl. a stupid religious exercise
And you are still stupid by calling catholic such...

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by stubbornman(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
lol.. don't cry na....ugly dirty Mofo!

Oga behave like guy nah angry angry which kind Bobrisky attitude you dey display for woman matter sef angry angry
you talk too much for a guy.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
stubbornman:

Oga behave like guy nah angry angry which kind Bobrisky attitude you dey display for woman matter sef angry angry
you talk too much for a guy.
you too sha wants to be noticed...unfortunately for you, you're late..the party is over...so you can show yourself out bro, good luck next time. peace!
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
K0y3:
"After 3 provocation" exactly my point, you would have done perfectly well by ignoring to the end. My dear, silence most times does not mean you are weak, especially on a faceless platform like this. I chose to talk u out of this not because u are weak but becos u are a lady and I'm a gentle man. Honestly it won't cost u a thing just to ignore before it becomes messy, well it is already. Just stop it and let it slide. Trust me, you will surly feel better if u do. Being a lady does not make u weak, it only gives u more class and style. Enjoy!

mhisbliss:
ok thanks

[/quote]see your life... just OK thanks for all that story you typed lol

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by jakandeola(m): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
flowx:
My girlfriend was in secondary school then, SS2 to be precised. And I promised her a calculator set. So, the day I invited her to my house in other to deliver my promise I did the unthinkable by putting my beautiful university I.D card inside the calculator pack. Of course, I knew she was smart, and if she open it my card will drop and she is going to see how beautiful it was. Eventually, she saw it and she returned it the second day (2002).... To the Glory of God, the lady is my house wife now with two beautiful kids.
lefulefu at ss2 he train her and marry her
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Bloooody(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
I bet you do that to your mum as well.
Just the thought of that disgust me but am willing to pay you if that's what you want..
Name your price but it shouldn't exceed 65k.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by jakandeola(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
WinningEleven:
I was a 10 year old boy trying to "toast" ( that's what we called it back then) a 15years old girl. That's was like 6 or 7 years ago. I didn't know how to go about it.
I went to school( I just entered JS1 then) and I asked my friends and they gave me some really, really stupid and silly advice. And believe me, I swallowed that advice hook, line and sinker.
One of the told me that, if I helped her do the house work, she will like me and become closer to me. And he said he had tried it on another girl of that same age and it worked. I was impressed.
My brothers and sisters, that's how I became this girls slave. Washing plates, fetching water and even helping her to cook( we were close neighbours).
I thought it would make her "like" me. At the end of the day, it didn't.
After slaving away for 5 months, I finally had the courage to approach her, with a love letter. I gave it to her and ran away.

Childish me timidly went back to her house two days later to get her reply. I was dressed in my "best" clothes.
The embarrassment I got from that experience prevented me from chasing girls during my first 4 years in secondary school. I was so heart broken.

But those are the kind of things you look back on and laugh at your self. She's 21 now and I'm 17. Anytime i see her, I remember the experience and I laugh.
My stupidity caused my downfall grin
young guy hmm u are just 17
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by ebonyggurl(f): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
Atleast i know my father, where's yours?

Savage reply grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Bloooody(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
Act like a lady? How exactly should a lady act? Weak, and submissive when cornered and pushed to the wall by a mysoginist like that guy? Maybe feminism isn't bad afterall, you clearly saw where he attacked me and used demeaning words on me, you didn't advice him to act like a man, you choosed me instead, someone who retaliated after three provocation.
Will you shut up!
You're a woman, That is what you're.
So shut up
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
grinIts Nairaland where any sewer rat can be a self made king, now why would a sane person take you serious, you ain't even bold enough to put your picture on your profile, keyboard warrior, just thank your stars i ain't seeing you, I'd beat you to stupor, you're a weakling.

you sabi fight
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by clive2u(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
superjaks:
Mine was in secondary sch, SSS 1 precisely during the summer lessons, I had a bike popularly called rubber-rubber. On that fateful day, I was riding on d bike alone, there was an heavy downpour so at that time it was still drizzling....
On approaching my sch,low n behold I saw my crush amidst her friends somewhere outside the sch compound, foolish me on sighting her I just decided to fire d bike d more n naso I just match brakes (even d hand brake sef) ....d next tin na gbam gbam, I just found myself lying inside a pool of stagnant clay water (potor-potor)...to hard salt 2 injury,she n gangs just stand there laffing at me n some other students...I wish d water could b a flowing water n carry me away
I skip lesson 4a week....we later dated briefly but I don't think I av completed 4given her sha
LMAO
very funny
hope u done knack am during that brief time
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Godskidk(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
Grandpa that is mature, you think trying to act all nice to the dirty slut might get her to give u attention? you're a dirty fool as well that can eat gutter *spits*
I'm not seeking for attention... Hello, why should I? I don't even know her. It's wrong throwing digs and insults at everyone that's all. You don't know me, I don't know you. If I were you, I wouldn't insult every Nairalander I come across.
All I'm saying is this... Act matured and you won't be unnecessarily insulted by girls...
SMH guy dey quarrel like girl
And try to build your self confidence... Not every guy has problems getting girls attention, okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by clive2u(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ritaifedi3:
when i don't love him i make him believe i love him with all my hrt. i can pretend for Africa.
probably he's there thinking he's deceiving you too. who fool na him lost
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by clive2u(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
warlord24:
hmmh mine was in SS2, this girl I had a killer crush on her...

I was the goal keeper of the class and during inter house- we manage to reach semi final, but that match I did alot of Bleep ups- only for the other team winning us, I told class master "I no kep again" he said you must kep for the 3place match.

Guys, on that day- sarah my crush was brought, them give her seat with bottle of coke make she the watch me straight...

My brothers and sisters- I made sure even fly no pass that post that day... Ball wea i no sopose dive- I go dive...
My guys where laughing- they knew sarah presence was enough to make me become the best Keeper in the world that day.

that was 2008
till now i still the die for the girl, just that we are not in good times like b4.
guy you funny die. i laugh had for that fly part
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
jakandeola:
lefulefu at ss2 he train her and marry her
iyam sure dem do some sort of proper agreement b4 he train her
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Godskidk(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
Lol are you kidding me right now? He acted mature? Ignoring him didn't work, y'all should investigate before jumping into stuff, he has been trolling me.
Just ignore him... You see? It worked like magic. Ain't he off your mention?
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Godskidk:
You don't know me, I don't know you.
that's it right there, goodbye and face your lane
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Godskidk:

Just ignore him... You see? It worked like magic. Ain't he off your mention?
lol..and finally, wait for the thanks from her that will make your day.. funny assholes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Godskidk(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
that's it right there, goodbye and face your lane
Thanks actually
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Godskidk(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
lol..wait for the thanks from her that will make your day.. funny assholes
To burst your bubble, I don't need her thanks to make my day... I don't live online. Real People here are making my day extremely pleasurable... Get offline bro, stop existing and start living

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.