Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Why Would You Want To Get Married? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would You Want To Get Married? (29334 Views)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by MissRaine69(f): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
FRoosevelt:
Never thought I'd meet a female(Nigerian) online or offline, who shares the same ideology as me.

This makes me feel cool, really. smiley

Hello there! smiley
We exist grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

We exist grin
grin Wish I'd found this thread earlier, I'd have created a massive storm against all these stereotypical social bigots who wouldn't let people like us be, but reading through, I like how you put some of them in their place.

Good job smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by cigaricon(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
1. Because I want a WIFE

2. Because I want a FAMILY
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by ubunja(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

You have regressed, what a shame.
shame me all you want. But I see this everytime.
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by cigaricon(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
I don't know why some people just like to counter other people's opinion. OP asked a question, give your own answer and let others give theirs. Haba
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by MissRaine69(f): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
ubunja:
shame me all you want. But I see this everytime.
49.6% of the world’s population is female. You have not met even 1% of that figure so no, you don’t see it all the time and you have not met all women.
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by Toseenlove: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Is that all? Then we are equal in marriage then. We share equal responsibilities altogether.

No problem then, We can even do 30/70% financial responsibilities, You'll be responsible for the 70% so u'll have an upper hand and I will do the house chores on weekends lol.
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by MissRaine69(f): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
FRoosevelt:
grin Wish I'd found this thread earlier, I'd have created a massive storm against all these stereotypical social bigots who wouldn't let people like us be, but reading through, I like how you put some of them in their place.

Good job smiley
Not sure why it’s hard for some to accept maybe understanding might be a task but surely accept that the world has different types of people and we don’t all subscribe to the same thing.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by Toseenlove: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

I think selfishness here is you getting married and having children just because you don't want to experience loneliness in old age.

Honestly I'm telling u, His shallow reason Is the cause of so many calamities and abject poverty in this nation. Bringing In to the world Innocent children u wouldn't train to the prime level.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by Toseenlove: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
DMerciful:
kill youself undecided

Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by surveyProf(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

You cannot compete with me, challenge yes, but compete no. So there is nothing to win if we were not competing.

@MrRaine69 why do u chose to decive yourself in a faceless forum.....

1 Like

Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by Toseenlove: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

You cannot compete with me, challenge yes, but compete no. So there is nothing to win if we were not competing.

Can everyone just love missraine already.
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by Kaybaba5(m): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
Regiinald:
I believe people (including me) should get married only because they want to have children officially.

I don't think getting married because you want to spend the rest of your life with the person is a valid reason because that is why you are dating such person in the first place and getting married doesn't change that decision.

Why Would You Want To Get Married?

Because i dont want mt story to be like a snake that moves on the rock without path..
My popson married my mum before i came to this world
Imagine a situation where by my dad refused to marry.
What could have become of me.
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by Kendrick80(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Toseenlove:

Can everyone just love missraine already.
I love her already grin...
Missraine69 u have a fan here kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by Toseenlove: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kaybaba5:

Because i dont want mt story to be like a snake that moves on the rock without path..

Your own mumu na super legendary

3 Likes

Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by nairalee(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
SheCool:
LOL! You can go ahead mister, I ain’t holding you back.

Lol first off I respect your desire not to have children out of wedlock but if I may ask why? As a religious doctrine? Or societal correctness? Trust me, many of what people think they really want is as a result of what society has been dictating to them since infanthood.

Secondly the fact that u marry someone is NOT proof that you found the right one. I don't even believe in rightness or wrongness of humans. Opportunity most times maketh the thief. So saying u dated someone enough to marry him maketh him the right one has failed a million practical tests. People commit suicides every calendar day just cos of the spouse they once loved to the blue moon and back. People pretend all through dating period just to arrive at the gates of marriage to unleash their true colors. U see, it even seems marriage brings alot of complications to happy relationships.
So I just feel life's too short to commit the remainder of to a gamble as marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by nairalee(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kaybaba5:

Whats the correlation? U can have one million babies without renting white gown and suit and cooking rice for your village people and enemies
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by Raalsalghul: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
skukimania:

Don't worry. By the time you meet the woman that will arrest your heart, you will change this ringing tone of yours.
OK, bye.
There is nothing like love woman undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by skukimania(f): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nasri100:

Sis, modern times has exposed all feminine antics.

If a woman is acting all caring and loving these days to me, I already agree it’s probably cause she likes me and why wouldn’t she like me? When she has a lot to benefit from a single hardworking lad.

If a man with this kind of knowledge decides he is not going to get married, how else can you convince him otherwise?

I have impacted to a few with being single. I know if I was with “some women”, her overly selfish nature would have hampered that.

Maybe unwanted pregnancies and emotional fanfare would be the final arrest?

I have heard you my brother. Just send me the I/V when the time comes. I promise not to make jest of you then because i'll understand.
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by Raalsalghul: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
ceeroh:

As my personality isn't for everyone, so is my response. Go fvck yourself Mr. maturity.

NB: Lemme reply you because you're the OP. I wouldn't wanna get married because asides giving birth and cooking, the lady would virtually have nothing more to offer. So why the stress? Any fertile female can give birth, even mad women give birth grin.
I might even end up adopting Children and continue with my life.

For those tearing me apart, this is it:
Don't get me wrong. I know my view sounds somehow. But if you look carefully, that's what most women do these days. Even those that work don't wanna share responsibilities with their husbands... Is that not the same as just cooking and giving birth?
As for the women in my family, that's a topic for another day, I wasn't raised by one. Not a broken home, but passed away when I was very young. Pops didn't remarry, and I never really felt her absence, maybe because I don't know what it feels like to have one. There's no house chore too big for me to handle, I grew up doing all those, perfectly. So I ask myself, what do I need a woman for? Asides giving birth and cooking, most of them have nothing more to offer. That's the truth. Some are even dirty and very disorganized, I can't stand a dirty environment. Never! But if you're gonna be offering something else asides what I listed above, then let me see. But how many of them have tangible things to offer?
And as for companionship, fvck it! I'm a hardcore introvert.
Your views are well....
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by skukimania(f): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
alexola20:

Are u the one ni?
Talk jo.

No, I am not.
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by cooluzi: 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s at this point that one realises brick walls are not worth headbutting.
you just realised?
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by ubunja(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

49.6% of the world’s population is female. You have not met even 1% of that figure so no, you don’t see it all the time and you have not met all women.
yet when you say All men are Dogs it's OK?

Don't be stupid
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by MissRaine69(f): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
ubunja:
yet when you say All men are Dogs it's OK?

Don't be stupid
And when did we have this conversation regarding ALL men being dogs? You said it, not me. Furthermore you can’t put stupid in the same sentence you mention me that’s sacrilege. Were you are concerned on the other, hand the rule does not apply.
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by MissRaine69(f): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
surveyProf:

@MrRaine69 why do u chose to decive yourself in a faceless forum.....
It’s not my fault you have only interacted with a certain genre of women, for you to assume I am a man on the basis of having an opinion and holding my own shows your lack of depth. It’s no deeper than a teaspoon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by ubunja(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

And when did we have this conversation regarding ALL men being dogs? You said it, not me. Furthermore you can’t put stupid in the same sentence you mention me that’s sacrilege. Were you are concerned on the other, hand the rule does not apply.
you women say that shet daily. All men are dogs. Have you met every man and was every man a dog? Tell me?
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by MissRaine69(f): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
ubunja:
you women say that shet daily. All men are dogs. Have you met every man and was every man a dog? Tell me?
Have that conversation with the specific women that make those assertion, I have not made such a statement therefore I will not defend something I have not said.

1 Like

Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by surveyProf(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s not my fault you have only interacted with a certain genre of women, for you to assume I am a man on the basis of having an opinion and holding my own shows your lack of depth. It’s no deeper than a teaspoon.

Mr Man cheesy less reason on a man to man basis, I don't know your plans here in Nl, I have been watching you for decades, u can only deceive the guarable once and not me......
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by Nasri100(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
skukimania:

I have heard you my brother. Just send me the I/V when the time comes. I promise not to make jest of you then because i'll understand.

Lol i didn’t say I won’t marry yet na. I am glad to be in a position to choose. I will surely invite you if it happens. Anything can happen but I doubt marriage.
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by MissRaine69(f): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
surveyProf:

Mr Man cheesy less reason on a man to man basis, I don't know your plans here in Nl, I have been watching you for decades, u can only deceive the guarable once and not me......
Sure.
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by surveyProf(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Why Would You Want To Get Married? by ubunja(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

Have that conversation with the specific women that make those assertion, I have not made such a statement therefore I will not defend something I have not said.
when it's tough you deny your womanhood? That won't save you. Now answer me. Why the fvck do you group all men together but when I group all women together you get pissed. Answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures / Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.