Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! (10817 Views)

I Am Emotionally Damaged / Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by ochibuogwu5: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
How I pray that you will give your emotions to JESUS CHRIST and your life on this earth will be secured from all these emotional tortures; take it or leave it more emotional issues are coming on this journey of life even inside MARRIAGE there is NO ESCAPE ROUTE however "HE WHOSE HEART DWELLS IN THE SHELTER OF THE MOST HIGH JESUS CHRIST AND ABIDES IN THE SHADE OF THE ALMIGHTY WILL SAY TO THE LORD, YOU ARE MY REFUGE, MY STRONGHOLD, MY GOD IN WHOM I TRUST" {Psalm 91:1-2}. It is advisable that our hearts should be ESTABLISHED/STRAIGHTENED in the GRACE found ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST {Hebrews 13:8-9}. GREAT GRACE TO YOU!!!

4 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
she's your first love right? don't worry...you are on the right path. like others you will have to learn a lot of lessons from her before it is over between you two. you are obviously still a wimp for her and she def prefers a man who is the man not the one who shakes like jelly when he sees or talks to her or the one who has to beg her to give him hope of love.

3 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
How I pray that you will give your emotions to JESUS CHRIST and your life on this earth will be secured from all these emotional tortures; take it or leave it more emotional issues are coming on this journey of life even inside MARRIAGE there is NO ESCAPE ROUTE however "HE WHOSE HEART DWELLS IN THE SHELTER OF THE MOST HIGH JESUS CHRIST AND ABIDES IN THE SHADE OF THE ALMIGHTY WILL SAY TO THE LORD, YOU ARE MY REFUGE, MY STRONGHOLD, MY GOD IN WHOM I TRUST" {Psalm 91:1-2}. It is advisable that our hearts should be ESTABLISHED/STRAIGHTENED in the GRACE found ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST {Hebrews 13:8-9}. GREAT GRACE TO YOU!!!

thanks alot for this...u said the truth though..feeling sad.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
OneSentence:
she's your first love right? don't worry...you are on the right path. like others you will have to learn a lot of lessons from her before it is over between you two. you are obviously still a wimp for her and she def prefers a man who is the man not the one who shakes like jelly when he sees or talks to her or the one who has to beg her to give him hope of love.

hmmmm....sad...but true..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Engr1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
My brother...........all i have to tell u now is stay focus and leave that girl sharp sharp! If u want to know or hear from me now, de girl is a gaol (another man has won her heart already) so just space her for now and focus on ur studies. That is my little advice brother; let us not hear bad news that u don go commit suicide o bcuz girls of now adays are terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by treasuremi1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
U should also focus on your mind on good days ahead. Your final year project and your service year. Definitely you will meet a far better lady, who will make you forget this your lost girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by davidadenrele: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
This is why nairalanders gets feed up with some folks you asked for a sincere and candid advice and 90% percentage of good people on nairalanders said you should move on but your response "it's not easy bro" not easy to let go off a gal who is technically cheating on you, if based on your story the gal in question is under pressure with other guy, who perhaps has been showering her with gifts and money, if she truly loves you no amount of money, gifts will make fall so cheaply, you saw the handwriting on the wall like the biblical story " MENE!! MENE!!! and you are still asking for reasons, you said you are in your finals right?? That means you should graduating and be preparing for your NYSC my candid advice let her go else she will hurt you more some gals don't worth kill onself over graduate, go for your NYSC pray hard get a good job move look at the bright side of life, trust in no time she will come back on her begging you to have her back by then you would have step up to another level gals are elevators the higher you move up the better you meet some of the best of them don't kill yourself before a gal kills you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Irenemmeso(f): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
united442:

okay..thanks alot...

please if i dnt delete her number and other stuff about her,i cant completely get her off my head na.
i will be tempted to call or text her.,so i think they are right..though it will hurt me d more,bt i think its also the first step i should take if am to recover on time..or what do think?
people differ, as for me if I delete her number it would hurt me more. The first thing to do is to remove your heart from anything concerning her(what's the need of deleting her number, pics and all while you still have everything in your heart and still thinking of her..you are deceiving your self)...why deleting her number immediately? Is she your enemy?
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by SkinnyDude(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
kollinzgee:

am sure you are not yet in a higher institution .if you are you are not up 3.1 gp.if you cant read such a short writeup.
fool.. you think everyone here is an undergraduate like you kids...
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by drezzyx(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
If this is love , I am sure I will not have anything to do with it... I remembered d last tym I begged a lady I regretted doing that..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Engr1:
My brother...........all i have to tell u now is stay focus and leave that girl sharp sharp! If u want to know or hear from me now, de girl is a gaol (another man has won her heart already) so just space her for now and focus on ur studies. That is my little advice brother; let us not hear bad news that u don go commit suicide o bcuz girls of now adays are terrible.

lolxx...suicide?heheheh...i wouldn't try that? for wetti naagrin
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Irenemmeso:
people differ, as for me if I delete her number it would hurt me more. The first thing to do is to remove your heart from anything concerning her(what's the need of deleting her number, pics and all while you still have everything in your heart and still thinking of her..you are deceiving your self)...why deleting her number immediately? Is she your enemy?

okay...have heard you..thanks.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
drezzyx:
If this is love , I am sure I will not have anything to do with it...
I remembered d last tym I begged a lady I regretted doing that..

menh...its freaking hurt...
i dnt think i will go into it again..till am ready.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
davidadenrele:
This is why nairalanders gets feed up with some folks you asked for a sincere and candid advice and 90% percentage of good people on nairalanders said you should move on but your response "it's not easy bro" not easy to let go off a gal who is technically cheating on you, if based on your story the gal in question is under pressure with other guy, who perhaps has been showering her with gifts and money, if she truly loves you no amount of money, gifts will make fall so cheaply, you saw the handwriting on the wall like the biblical story " MENE!! MENE!!! and you are still asking for reasons, you said you are in your finals right?? That means you should graduating and be preparing for your NYSC my candid advice let her go else she will hurt you more some gals don't worth kill onself over graduate, go for your NYSC pray hard get a good job move look at the bright side of life, trust in no time she will come back on her begging you to have her back by then you would have step up to another level gals are elevators the higher you move up the better you meet some of the best of them don't kill yourself before a gal kills you!!!

thanks alot for this manh..
i strongly believe she is under pressure with the other guy.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by ImaIma1(f): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
As hard as it may seem, give her space...put her at arms length. Reduce your calls (resist the urge to call her often). And when she calls, don't pick up, then call back in 1hr.

When she sends you a chat, delay in responding also. You need to stop acting like your life depends on her. She knows you are crazy about her and she is taking advantage of that.

All these things are not easy to do, but it will help you get your respect back or move on.

3 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Fidelismaria: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nothing more to Say

The professors don talk
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
ImaIma1:
As hard as it may seem, give her space...put her at arms length. Reduce your calls (resist the urge to call her often). And when she calls, don't pick up, then call back in 1hr.

When she sends you a chat, delay in responding also. You need to stop acting like your life depends on her. She knows you are crazy about her and she is taking advantage of that.

All these things are not easy to do, but it will help you get your respect back or move on.

wow...i will score u 90/100grin
its if u u were in middle of our chat yesterday because everything you just said is actually true..
i do exactly what u said...
thanks alotssss...
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Nothing more to Say
The professors don talk
abi oo..anyway thanks.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Onequietgirl: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Please can anyone help with the phone number of MANI (mental health awareness) please its very urgent and important
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Onequietgirl:
Please can anyone help with the phone number of MANI (mental health awareness) please its very urgent and important

lolxxxgringrin
babe hope it has nothing to do with me ohgringrin
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by aprilwise(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Don't beg a woman to love you or stay with you cos u will slave to her. The hand writings are on the wall , Use your tongue to count your teeth .
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
aprilwise:
Don't beg a woman to love you or stay with you cos u will slave to her. The hand writings are on the wall , Use your tongue to count your teeth .

okay sir..
thank u vry much for this..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Onequietgirl: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=united442 post=75569

lolxxxgringrin
babe hope it has nothing to do with me ohgringrin[/quote]

NO im serious please. Someone on the verhe of loosimg it needs this..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Onequietgirl: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=united442 post=75569

lolxxxgringrin
babe hope it has nothing to do with me ohgringrin[/quote]

NO im serious please. Someone on the verge of loosing it needs this..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by vivalavida(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Irenemmeso:
Op, there is 98% chances that the girl would leave you soon! I'm sorry, it hurts
You said you have been dating her for 5years now and you both are still schooling under your parents care. My dear the gal is not seeing any future with you, but she is seeing a future with the other guy who is independent and telling her about marriage.

Loll don't mind me ooo, this is mere assumption grin grin
Face your studies dear, don't let this affect your studies ok

U want make that guy die baa?

Easy o
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by davidflipcy5856(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Bro, let me tell you the undiluted truth. Tell her it's over before she does. The signs are too clear the relationship won't last. She is obviously dating another guy and she can't love two guys at same time. I know you love her, shit happens. But for you not to feel heartbroken for so much and start having evil thoughts in your mind maybe for revenge or whatever it's better you act fast.

Break up with her now before she does.

E go pain gan you if she is the one to say it's over
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by CyberWolf: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
OP it’s obvious that she is gone but not yet official. What I usually do in this situation is to dump her first. Flaunt another babe before her and don’t give a fvck. Once she starts calling to harass you regarding the babe, don’t pick her calls, just blank her.. Then she will be the one begging for your attention. That’s why it’s good as a guy if you’re dating, just keep some close babes by the side incase.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
davidflipcy5856:
Bro, let me tell you the undiluted truth. Tell her it's over before she does. The signs are too clear the relationship won't last. She is obviously dating another guy and she can't love two guys at same time. I know you love her, shit happens. But for you not to feel heartbroken for so much and start having evil thoughts in your mind maybe for revenge or whatever it's better you act fast.

Break up with her now before she does.

E go pain gan you if she is the one to say it's over

thankss..true words..i will keep that in mind..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
CyberWolf:
OP it’s obvious that she is gone but not yet official. What I usually do in this situation is to dump her first. Flaunt another babe before her and don’t give a fvck. Once she starts calling to harass you regarding the babe, don’t pick her calls, just blank her.. Then she will be the one begging for your attention. That’s why it’s good as a guy if you’re dating, just keep some close babes by the side incase.

okay..thankss..true truee
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by lordthree(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
First thread I've seen in a while where 90%of responses make sense.

Op like others have said it is clear she has feelings for the other guy and has partially made up her mind to date him.

What you need to do now is break up with her but not after an argument, just make it a very civil break up, tell her you don't feel a connection anymore because you think her head is somewhere else.

Then cut her off for 30 days, don't call or Whatsapp or engage her on social media, if she msgs you or calls don't pick up, make sure in this time you are doing something productive with your life, study , make new friends, go to the gym just make sure you're being positive.

If she doesn't come back to you before the 30days are up then you can move on with your life. This has worked for me time and time again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds / “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" / How Can I Tell If My Man Is Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.