Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! (10868 Views)

I Am Emotionally Damaged / Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Irenemmeso(f): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
plagiarism1:

When we were young, we were taught at school that the best method to stop the spread of malaria is not just treatment but, to eliminate the likely cause of malaria(mosquitoes) such as
Remove stagnant water (if you can't remove, pour oil on the water ),
Spray with insecticides,
Use mosquitoe nets etc,
Treatment

What happens if you failed to eliminate the female anophellis mosquitoes?
Seasonal and constant malaria

What if you eliminate the cause?
No more malaria.

To be practical, that's simply my line of thought and my suggestions.

I like you especially for personalising your messages. I never said your suggestions were bad. But what you don't know is that I am a guy, the op is a guy too. There's a way guys think generally. I had been in similar situation. Two days ago, a friend experience similar situation. As a guy, the guy code is to delete the phone no. Deleting the phone no or contact is a reinforcement to help him heal. Girls don't like nice people, girls are not stable.

My advice is for him to do it in the guy way not in the girl ways you suggested.
Thanks

OK, I get it now.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Informer155(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Justpd:

So You can find other girls, if that's your priority.
hmmm 1st lov drama doesnt alow falin in lov wit anoda girl.only she makes u hapy,only she(5 yrs no b smal!)....it takes time to getova dat.[was a victim]
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by doctore212(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
she is playing BETNAIJA with your emotions.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
doctore212:
she is playing BETNAIJA with your emotions.

am sure she isn't...she has bn telling me not to bothered that she still love me..
so am telling she's bn pressured..i really dnt knw..
all.d.way, thankss..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Informer155:
hmmm 1st lov drama doesnt alow falin in lov wit anoda girl.only she makes u hapy,only she(5 yrs no b smal!)....it takes time to getova dat.[was a victim]

dat is ennhh..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by adeboi1: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
go to manymen.men register with them and ask questions that are bothering u,trust me bro they have the solution to all relationship problems

@illegend
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
adeboi1:
go to manymen.men register with them and ask questions that are bothering u,trust me bro they have the solution to all relationship problems

@illegend

wow.. thanks boss... lemme hit there now.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Akinbahm:

Bro, nobody here knows the exact pain u going through right away but Landers can only advise u on what to do but u gonna take the decision urself. back to the matter I keep saying this he who invest more in a relationship become the "Slave" and he who invest less in a relationship becomes the "Master" of the said relationship...
My advise goes thus;
1: Back out stop the chasing that's limit the calling, chatting, caring and the attention uve being given her give her the chance of doing the chasing also.
2: Start giving her u don't care attitude and stop behaving as if ur happiness is centered around her.
3.Focus more on ur studies and give it more attention then try to be more successful (with ur studies, ur look, ur financial status and b more active in school)
4. Make her feel inferior to u by scouting for a promising winger "a beautiful smart lady" the one who have more possession than her (that senior her in all ramifications) this will make u superior over her and send her a silent message that u no longer tolerate a Bleep.
Lastly do it manly and do a lot of girls don't turn to pussy nigga and/or a womanizer... I rest my case

thanks alot for this boss...
i will keep this in mind and do as u said.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by adeboi1: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
united442:

wow.. thanks boss... lemme hit there now.

don't use opera mini oo
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2019
adeboi1:

don't use opera mini oo
okay..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by elvhinzey(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lol. Kindly reserve it.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
elvhinzey:
Lol. Kindly reserve it.
reserve what pls?
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by xammax(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
you people and love ehhhh.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by ElsonMorali: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
united442:

thanks...

i just don't want to love againn...its hurts like hell...!

You say you are in your final year, I'd advise you to throw yourself into making sure you graduate without any hitch.

Service year is coming up. Lots of girls in NYSC camp.

Withdraw your emotional grip on her and focus on why you're in school. Maybe she's even feeling choked by you or maybe she doesn't like a wimp of a guy...or maybe she has already said yes to the other guy.

Whichever it is, it is time for a change in strategy.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
ElsonMorali:

You say you are in your final year, I'd advise you to throw yourself into making sure you graduate without any hitch.

Service year is coming up. Lots of girls in NYSC camp.

Withdraw your emotional grip on her and focus on why you're in school. Maybe she's even feeling choked by you or maybe she doesn't like a wimp of a guy...or maybe she has already said yes to the other guy.

Whichever it is, it is time for a change in strategy.

okay..thanks alot for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by elmagnifico411(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
This wan doesn't know what he's into yet.. Telling a woman u love her, you cannot live without her, and bla bla bla,, making her feel pity for u and telling u she loves u back. Oga, your time son expire. Of I were u, I'll stop calling, texting, or chatting her. Stop talking about love abi na infatuation. Just focus on your book and graduate well. Gehs wee rush u taya. And all this yeye love cry u won't even remember. Your girl don go. Accept it and you'll be finer dan u used to be.

From experience.

2 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
elmagnifico411:
This wan doesn't know what he's into yet.. Telling a woman u love her, you cannot live without her, and bla bla bla,, making her feel pity for u and telling u she loves u back. Oga, your time son expire. Of I were u, I'll stop calling, texting, or chatting her. Stop talking about love abi na infatuation. Just focus on your book and graduate well. Gehs wee rush u taya. And all this yeye love cry u won't even remember. Your girl don go. Accept it and you'll be finer dan u used to be.

From experience.

wow..thanks for this boss
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by raphemmanuel(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
I don't like it hearing that my fellow guy have heart break due to his relationship with a girl.
This girls don't deserve mercy to be sincere. I have learnt a lot from them, so am very smart when dealing with them.

Sorry if I offend any lady on this thread.

@United442 I have once been in our shoes, it is not easy to let it go, but u have to let it go for your good.

Trust me, the girl don't have u any longer in her heart because she thinks someone very important than you have come into her life. Even if you plead with her and she pretends she is still with you, she will continue that way till one day she will surprise u with her wedding card or better upload it on Facebook or her WhatsApp status where you can have a look on it and this time u might think of committing suicide grin

In my own case I blocked her, deleted all pics both the ones I snapped with her, burn hardcopies of picture, discard every gift from her, though it wasn't easy to erase everything concerning her from my memory. But I overcame all the emotional depression.

So bro for your own good JUST LET HER GO.
Remember there are too many fishes in an ocean, when u miss one, go for another. cool

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 1:18am On Feb 12, 2019
raphemmanuel:
I don't like it hearing that my fellow guy have heart break due to his relationship with a girl.
This girls don't deserve mercy to be sincere. I have learnt a lot from them, so am very smart when dealing with them.

Sorry if I offend any lady on this thread.

@United442 I have once been in our shoes, it is not easy to let it go, but u have to let it go for your good.

Trust me, the girl don't have u any longer in her heart because she thinks someone very important than you have come into her life. Even if you plead with her and she pretends she is still with you, she will continue that way till one day she will surprise u with her wedding card or better upload it on Facebook or her WhatsApp status where you can have a look on it and this time u might think of committing suicide grin

In my own case I blocked her, deleted all pics both the ones I snapped with her, burn hardcopies of picture, discard every gift from her, though it wasn't easy to erase everything concerning her from my memory. But I overcame all the emotional depression.

So bro for your own good JUST LET HER GO.
Remember there are too many fishes in an ocean, when u miss one, go for another. cool

thanks for this... highly motivated...
am really going through what you called emotional depression..
am till finding it difficult to erase everything concerning her most especially in my heart..
hope i do as soon as possible..
thanks for this..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by irumole1975: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2019
united442:

am till finding it difficult to erase everything concerning her most especially in my heart..
thanks for this..

Please do
I understand your plight

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 2:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Irenemmeso:
Op, there is 98% chances that the girl would leave you soon! I'm sorry, it hurts
You said you have been dating her for 5years now and you both are still schooling under your parents care. My dear the gal is not seeing any future with you, but she is seeing a future with the other guy who is independent and telling her about marriage.

Loll don't mind me ooo, this is mere assumption grin grin
Face your studies dear, don't let this affect your studies ok

this was never an assumption.
you were 200% percentage right.
we finally broke up.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 2:31am On Feb 23, 2019
Irenemmeso
plagiarism1
lordthree
davidflipcy5856
ImaIma1
davidadenrele
treasuremi1
Engr1
OneSentence
Akinbahm
clive2u
kollinzgee
Manpoly
Biglittlelois
enuk80
akaahs

and everyone who contributed to this trend, i really thank and appreciate you all for your candy advise and concern towards me..

well, we finally broke up on a cold night.
found out that she was already dating the said guy since early February cux he is rich.

i just told her no probs, let her know i forgive her.

head's high,staying calm and focusing on my studies and the future.

thanks all!

3 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2019
united442:
Irenemmeso
plagiarism1
lordthree
davidflipcy5856
ImaIma1
davidadenrele
treasuremi1
Engr1
OneSentence
Akinbahm
clive2u
kollinzgee
Manpoly
Biglittlelois
enuk80
akaahs

and everyone who contributed to this trend, i really thank and appreciate you all for your candy advise and concern towards me..

found out that she was already dating the said guy since early February cux he is rich.

thanks all!
good one chief...like I said it was your first love and they don't end well but it's the lessons learned that matter. it will guide you through life and make you a better man. weldone sir...I'm so happy you manned up...and remember this there is a minimum standard you must achieve as a man before you can think of a real relationship with a woman or else it's just a waste of time. emotions or that feeling of love is less than 10% of what makes a successful relationship unfortunately it is so strong that it takes away all other important things from our focus. bless you man.

2 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2019
united442:

thanks for this..
to help you with this relate with as many females around you as possible. don't stay indoors or alone. just talk to females and males too...discover new friendships. it will help you get over her quicker...
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by ImaIma1(f): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2019
united442:
Irenemmeso
plagiarism1
lordthree
davidflipcy5856
ImaIma1
davidadenrele
treasuremi1
Engr1
OneSentence
Akinbahm
clive2u
kollinzgee
Manpoly
Biglittlelois
enuk80
akaahs

thanks all!

It is one of the things we go through that is supposed to make her stronger. I am glad you are free from the uncertainty of that relationship.

You should have in mind that her new relationship might not be better than what you guys had but she has decided to pick money over it.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Irenemmeso(f): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2019
united442:

this was never an assumption.
you were 200% percentage right.
we finally broke up.
Ok, no problem. Its God's will for you and her. She made the right decision for you and her.

Just use this mindset above to judge it ok and don't think you won't find someone like her or you won't love someone else the way you loved her, trust me you will!!..its matter of time.
Focus on your studies, graduate and make money, be independent and ready for serious relationship(marriage) then you gonna find the love of your life wink wink
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Irenemmeso:
Ok, no problem. Its God's will for you and her. She made the right decision for you and her.

Just use this mindset above to judge it ok and don't think you won't find someone like her or you won't love someone else the way you loved her, trust me you will!!..its matter of time.
Focus on your studies, graduate and make money, be independent and ready for serious relationship(marriage) then you gonna find the love of your life wink wink

thanks alot for this
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Originalsly: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
united442:

she told me nothing has change between us and that i am her first love and she still love me.

i love her so much, and i myself knows she still loves me

i really dnt know if i should be patient with her or my days with her are numbered

Actions speak louder than words. Does her actions match what her mouth is saying? You are her first love.... that doesn't change... there can be only one first love...and that will always be you. She now has another love.... the other guy... does she still love you?...yes...but not as a lover. Your days been numbered.... from her actions...your days are over. That's part of life...part of maturing...how to handle disappointments.... just like learning to walk..or ride a bicycle...what do you do when you fall.... and get hurt? ...lay down and mourn?...or suck up the pain... get up and be more careful the next time? The babe is telling you in code...she has another man...and letting you know who it is..... that's how women are in these situations... they speak in code. Move on.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Originalsly:

Actions speak louder than words. Does her actions match what her mouth is saying? You are her first love.... that doesn't change... there can be only one first love...and that will always be you. She now has another love.... the other guy... does she still love you?...yes...but not as a lover. Your days been numbered.... from her actions...your days are over. That's part of life...part of maturing...how to handle disappointments.... just like learning to walk..or ride a bicycle...what do you do when you fall.... and get hurt? ...lay down and mourn?...or suck up the pain... get up and be more careful the next time? The babe is telling you in code...she has another man...and letting you know who it is..... that's how women are in these situations... they speak in code. Move on.

have moved on already,though she try friendzoning me..even after d breakup,she called me,said she wanna hangout with me,gave me her room key and told me 2 make use of her food stuffs while she's away..

i jst told her i appreciate her friendship but i DNT NEED IT!

anyway,thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Originalsly: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
united442:

have moved on already,though she try friendzoning me..even after d breakup,she call me,said she wanna hangout with me,gave me her room key and told me 2 make use of her food stuffs while she's alway..

anyway,thanks alot.

Ok...good for you that you moved on.... and keeping her at a distance. Guess things didn't work out as she expected in her new relationship and she's trying to get back into your heart...after all....the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. No doubt...a learning lesson for her too....the grass always look greener on the other side.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Irenemmeso(f): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
united442:

thanks alot for this
u are welcome
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Irenemmeso(f): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
united442:

have moved on already,though she try friendzoning me..even after d breakup,she called me,said she wanna hangout with me,gave me her room key and told me 2 make use of her food stuffs while she's away..

anyway,thanks alot.
LOL this girl really loves you, yes she loves you so much! and she has a beautiful mind. the problem is that she isn't seeing a future with you and probably her parents or relatives are pressuring her so she had no option to break up with you.....this is mere assumption I'm not sure ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mum Is Cheating! / I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car / World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.