Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! (10858 Views)

I Am Emotionally Damaged / Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Irenemmeso:
LOL this girl really loves you, yes she loves you so much! and she has a beautiful mind. the problem is that she isn't seeing a future with you and probably her parents or relatives are pressuring her so she had no option to break up with you.....this is mere assumption I'm not sure ooo

lolxx..all this your assumption of a thing selfgrin its as if u knw her vry well..

the night we broke up, she cried althrough the night (cause we where together,broke the relationship after i took the phone i bought for her while she was sleeping and checked her inbox, hmm..dear, it wasn't funnygrin)..

she woke up, took the phone from me,went back to bed, i went after her, hug her from behind,told her am fine,sje should move on with the other guy, n that i forgive her n thank her for coming into my life..

she burst into tears..

she couldn't sleep that night,even if she manage to, 15mins latter,she's awake,then the cry continues with "am sorryyyyy"grin cause i was awake all through.

i knew she loved me,cause even after series of pressure frm me to call off the relationship if she's not interested,i also gave her alot of opportunity 2 break things up with me, but how she couldn't until i went through her inbox still baffles me..

well, am not poor,am jst an average guy born without a silver spoon trying 2 survive like other guys out there, BUT, trust me when i say POVERTY IS A BASTARDgrin..

anywaygrin, i just wish her,told her i forgive her and will keep on adding her in my prayer...that one come even make the cry worstgrin..

lolxx...this life shaagrin..

lesson learnt..life goes onnn!
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Telvin7(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
united442:

lolxx..all this your assumption of a thing selfgrin its as if u knw her vry well..

the night we broke up, she cried althrough the night (cause we where together,broke the relationship after i took the phone i bought for her while she was sleeping and checked her inbox, hmm..dear, it wasn't funnygrin)..

she woke up, took the phone from me,went back to bed, i went after her, hug her from behind,told her am fine,sje should move on with the other guy, n that i forgive her n thank her for coming into my life..

she burst into tears..

she couldn't sleep that night,even if she manage to, 15mins latter,she's awake,then the cry continues with "am sorryyyyy"grin cause i was awake all through.

i knew she loved me,cause even after series of pressure frm me to call off the relationship if she's not interested,i also gave her alot of opportunity 2 break things up with me, but how she couldn't until i went through her inbox still baffles me..

well, am not poor,am jst an average guy born without a silver spoon trying 2 survive like other guys out there, BUT, trust me when i say POVERTY IS A BASTARDgrin..

anywaygrin, i just wish her,told her i forgive her and will keep on adding her in my prayer...that one come even make the cry worstgrin..

wow dats a sad love story.......what u told her is really touching and even if she is with the guy, She's never going to forget u....and she may even start crying....... she's gonna so miss u......coz she still love you and what u did might make the love increase except if some bad friends spoil u for her
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Telvin7:
wow dats a sad love story.......what u told her is really touching and even if she is with the guy, She's never going to forget u....and she may even start crying....... she's gonna so miss u......coz she still love you and what u did might make the love increase except if some bad friends spoil u for her

she told me she was suppose 2 take a flight with d said guy d next day (cux i told her there is no need hiding anything from me again)..she canceled it cux she was loosing strength dat night..

funny she left me because of money...i just told her that and she knows..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by raphemmanuel(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
united442:

she told me she was suppose 2 take a flight with d said guy d next day (cux i told her there is no need hiding anything from me again)..she canceled it cux she was loosing strength dat night..

funny she left me because of money...i just told her that and she knows..
This is one of the problem girls have this days, the love material things more. Same thing happened during my own case. She was the first love of my life and I was her first too, but another man came in, she starts misbehaving until I can't bear it any longer, I have to breakup with her, though she pleaded but I have already made up my mind.

Every time she will chat me up and keep telling me she misses me.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
raphemmanuel:
This is one of the problem girls have this days, the love material things more. Same thing happened during my own case. She was the first love of my life and I was her first too, but another man came in, she starts misbehaving until I can't bear it any longer, I have to breakup with her, though she pleaded but I have already made up my mind.

Every time she will chat me up and keep telling me she misses me.

lolxx..i hope i dnt see that "i miss stuff"grin

have made up my mind and there is no going back..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Irenemmeso(f): 12:29am On Feb 24, 2019
united442:

she burst into tears..

yeah life goes on!! As the river keeps flowing, we keep on moving on grin
I like your vibe now
Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by torqque7(m): 1:25am On Feb 24, 2019
united442:
Good-day landers in house.
sorry for the lengthy and a bit boring story. but....
Please i need your help, strong and sincere advise.
am emotionally heart broken, scared and seriously depress at what is happening in my relationship now.
have been dating my girlfriend for about 5years now, we both love each other so much.

cutting d story short.

we both attend the same institution,while am in my finale,she's in a par-time program,200l to be precise. while she's currently in school attending lectures for some time now,am preparing for resumption due to the ASUU strike.

Of recent, she has been changing her attitude and character towards me to something else i really do not understand. all this started when i couldn't pick her calls because i was seriously unhappy with her recent i dont care attitude. recently i noticed she hardly pick my calls,takes about 1hour before replying my whatsapp text, sometimes blaming me for any failed plans or agreement,hardly apologize when she's knows that she is 101% wrong, even when i try to caution or correct her on this,she takes it personal,pretend she don't care and i will end up apologizing for both what i did and did not do,recently always taking advantage on my feelings for her cause she knows i love her so much.

of recent, have been generating this mindset that things between us isn't normal,have been worried and scared cause i love her so much and i don't want to loose her. so i had to text her yesterday that i don't like what's happening between us, i don't feel good or comfortable and this her recent attitude is not normal, i had to apologize and apologize both for what i may have done in the past, present and had to even apologize for my wrongs in future if actually it has anything to do with me..i told her all my feeling about her and that i cant bare the pains of loosing her.

she told me nothing has change between us and that i am her first love and she still love me..she keeps on telling me this anytime i try to dig deep on what is bothering her.

i was very scared, worried, bothered, and heart broken when she ask me if i still remembered a guy she told me about that lived very close to her elder sister's house, a friend of her elder sister's husband, i told her yes, and she told me this guy has been having feelings for her that this said guy has to tell her elder sister's husband that he is liking her.

i was so worried and scared cause this is my first love and i love her so much, and i myself knows she still loves me, at that moment,i dnt even bothered to ask more about the guy,i started expressing my feeling 2 her, that i dnt want to loose her,i love her so much and wants 2 have a future with her, i just keep saying things i really cant remember and alots of promises i made, telling and pleading to her not to hurt me with all this.

i try to ask her about her feelings and her own side of the storygrin, she wouldn't say cause she said i overreacted when she told me,i told her i was only scared of loosing her and she keeps on telling me that she still love me and that nothing has change between us. told me not to think much about it that she is still with me..

please landers in the house grin especially the females, please i need your advise, please, i really dnt know if i should be patient with her or my days with her are numbered...please no matter how short,lengthy and hurtful it is, please i need your MATURED advise!!..

Thanks!

PATHETIC undecided angry you such a weakling
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by nnamdiosu(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2019
united442:

thanks...

i just don't want to love againn...its hurts like hell...!

I know. But the pain is just gonna last for a while. Trust me you'll be better. Keep your head up. Stop thinking abt it. Just move on. Look for other interests. Games, friends, movies, school or work. Slowly, you'll start getting better.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2019
nnamdiosu:

I know. But the pain is just gonna last for a while. Trust me you'll be better. Keep your head up. Stop thinking abt it. Just move on. Look for other interests. Games, friends, movies, school or work. Slowly, you'll start getting better.

thanks alot...
you are right..
the pain and thinking has gone now,but slowly..

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by halogate: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
hmmm...
Back in the days, I.
..have cried because of love
...have been depressed because of love
..have been beaten because of love
..have been played for a fool because of love
..have been betrayed because of love.
..have endured countless bullsh;t because of love.

But now....i have been de-sensitized to love.

OP..guard ur heart with all diligence
otherwise....

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Bro, check mail.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Zombiekiller010: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Whats her age, is she up to 26?
Are you planning to marry her anytime soon?
Are you financially stable?
Do you truly love her? Have you masturbate on her picture to see if what you have for her isn't lust. If yes is your answer to my questions, then be calm, talk to her, draw her back to you with sweet talks and propose to her asap.
But if you're nit ready to marry her ,please free her togo so that you wont continue to hurt yourself.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
united442:

wow...thanks for this..i was thinking of this too but was scared she may not have let use the word *power* (emotionally) to fight for me back, probably thinking maybe she needs me, fight and get her back..
i really really dnt know..
am confused..
am jst scared, never been this depress like this before..
u are female,please just helping with any skills or pattern to win her backnif there is..i know she still very much with me and still love me, but deep down in my heart, its like am fighting a lost BATTLE.

She likes someone else. Simple
You're no longer a top priority, if at all still a priority.

Move on. Don't expect her to fight for you.
But if she does, you're in luck.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Whats her age, is she up to 26?
Are you planning to marry her anytime soon?
Are you financially stable?
Do you truly love her? Have you masturbate on her picture to see if what you have for her isn't lust. If yes is your answer to my questions, then be calm, talk to her, draw her back to you with sweet talks and propose to her asap.
But if you're nit ready to marry her ,please free her togo so that you wont continue to hurt yourself.

thanks alot...she's gone..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2019
united442:

thanks alot...she's gone..
I sent u a pm
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by jumpampass(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2020
Biglittlelois:
You are an overly emotional guy, ladies don't respect over emotional guys, we tend to take advantage of that, next time learn to balance rationality with emotions.
I'm so in love with this your comment. For the fact that it's coming from a lady. One secret leaked 999999999999t to go!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mum Is Cheating! / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.