Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? (17047 Views)

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 15, 2019
Am single and have been so for 3years.
My friends are complaining but I'm not ready financially. Maybe next year
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Pearl05(f): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Anapuao:

Yessssss mama hahahahaahahahahaahah omg I miss you. Amen and amen.
Vision2020 in view. Kisses to your baby kiss

Baby still baking! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Plolly(f): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Raalsalghul:
See boob packaging. Let me guess C32.
meaning
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Anapuao:

Hahahaha honestly, that's the truth. or Should I give you his moniker to confirm?
Guess what? It was even via Politics section o grin grin grin.
I'm happy for you guys sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Raalsalghul: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Plolly:

meaning
Just guessing your boob size
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Plolly(f): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Just guessing your boob size
a married woman oooo
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Raalsalghul: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Plolly:

a married woman oooo
Does it matter undecided
Like the way you prop them towards the camera.
Having seen it again maybe you are a size D30.
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Plolly(f): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Does it matter undecided
Like the way you prop them towards the camera.
Having seen it again maybe you are a size D30.
I don't reply PMS and I pray what u are saying to me is what someone will disrespectfully type to ur wife
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by victorian(f): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
jakandeola:
cococandy ahnie yettymuse funmisticqueen amarabae Victorian bukatyne imalma sleekyshuga Daeylar lalas247 Lalasticlala toks2008 lets learn from u.love is in the air how did you meet your husband

We met in church! smiley

Valentine yesternite was blissful. cheesy
With a romantic night at Eko ke meridien cheesy

Hope you guys didn't miss me too much! grin

Queen Victorian is back!

Haters kiss my yellow pawpaw assz! cool
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by luvyaself95(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fran6ik:
Went with my uncle to visit her parents, she served us, smiled at her... and now, we are married
Chai Sharp Strikergrin
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by IronGalaxy: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
jakandeola:
wen u get HIV as irongalaxy dont cry o.
you are stupid
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Raalsalghul: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Plolly:

I don't reply PMS and I pray what u are saying to me is what someone will disrespectfully type to ur wife
Come off it woman
How does guessing your bust size amount to insult. undecided
As for you not replying PM's . Ok
Ciao! wink
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Anapuao(f): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Pearl05:

Baby still baking! grin grin
Awww as we say it will definitely end in praise. Keep enjoying the massages

1 Like

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Ayobami7(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
好的
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Bossjakande: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
czarina
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by czarina(f): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
czarina
My bad! Didn't know you had already. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.