Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (33100 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by nymphomaniac(m): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Does it mean you are only financially attached to her?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Manweysabi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Wow! my kinda woman.

This life na waoh... what is to one a goad is to another a load.

Biko, gimme her contact... I'm interested

Maybe by the time you get a better rival, your brain go straight.

15 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by akiOYIBO: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
My man, u are on a death row.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by meobizy(f): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
All these types of stories dey tire person.
Abeg moderators, post something about Toke in skimpy clothing.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
XaintJoel20:

I would have done that long before now, but I still think she is too good to let go just like that.

I think I should tell you some few things you should know about her:
After our service year I was struggling to get a job and she advice I set up a business and helped with about 50% of the capital with which I started my current business.

When we started, she bought a large plot of land in my state and just recently developing the plot for agricultural use.

On all the occasion she has visited me in my state, she has done so with her money and also getting plenty of goodies for me and my family.

Just recently, she bought into my lifelong plan of travelling out of the country. She has put visible plan on ground for us to leave the country soon after our wedding.

The truth, is that when I think of her inbuilt qualities, I am force to believe I will be on the losing side if she fails into the hands of someone else.
That's why I said I am in a dilemma.
gold digger you are.

37 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Nairalanders please help a brother to avoid future regret..

I met my current girlfriend in one of the states in the western part of Nigeria during NYSC and we were very close though we had nothing intimate between us.
After youth service we kept in touch and one thing led to another and we started a relationship, after I discovered that she was a rare breed.

She is every man's dream woman as she is supportive, understanding, loving, has foresight and very industrous and investment crazy.

The problem is that I am not emotionally attached to her. I don't want to marry her out of pity and have reasons to still being running after ladies outside,an act which will definitely bring regret and maybe shatter my dream of a blissful home.

I was thinking maybe, just maybe if we tie the knot I may come to love and b emotionally attached to her.

Please friends in the house I am in a dilemma...

Love is not the best reason to get married to someone at this stage in human evolution. Mutual respect and intelligence is.

Love is fleeting, it comes and goes and becomes possessive and has been the reason humans are becoming unproductive.

Sex is not important at all but it is just for fun and procreation so that makes the job easier.

12 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by CYPRIANOSI: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Oga no come here dey form u are not emotionally this and that ,,,,just tell the babe u are currently broke to foot the val bill (cause dats wat u are trying to escape from) u can't come and be complaining a day to val day

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by InfernoNig: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
My brother love does not happen even with marriage or after marriage. If not now then certainly not later. So please just let how know how you feel so there will be no stories that touch tomorrow
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Mrkumareze(m): 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Op , are you Buhari's Gay Cow? If not quickly put the babe to your taste. You probably don't have emotional attachment to her cos she dresses normal or she's not good in bed. Marriage is beyond sex n emotion ... Even the ones u 're emotionally attached to fades away after 1 or 3 months of living together so it's better u go on with her sharperly ...
Happy married life in advance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by alizma: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
XaintJoel20:

I met my current girlfriend in one of the states in the western part of Nigeria during NYSC and we were very close though we had nothing intimate between us.
After youth service we kept in touch and one thing led to another and we started a relationship, after I discovered that she was a rare breed.

She is every man's dream woman as she is supportive, understanding, loving, has foresight and very industrous and investment crazy.

The problem is that I am not emotionally attached to her. I don't want to marry her out of pity and have reasons to still being running after ladies outside,an act which will definitely bring regret and maybe shatter my dream of a blissful home.

I was thinking maybe, just maybe if we tie the knot I may come to love and b emotionally attached to her.

Pls remove the assumption as soon as possible. don't, I repeat don't get into marriage base on assumption. it is better for your conviction to fail you after marriage than for your assumption to fail you. sit down and ask yourself about what type of woman you want in your life. if she meet your spec, get the ball rolling but if she doesn't pull over and drop her for someone else. one man's food is another man's poison. finally, don't forget that there is no perfect woman. success

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by idonhammer: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
Can u give me her whatsapp number ?i want to help you talk to her myself

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Ubdavis(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
If u refuse to love a rare breed, I wonder !

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Mariangeles(f): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Maybe you're not the man God has proposed for her that's why you're not emotionally attached to her...you're just NOT good enough for her
So, you have to let her go !

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by MzTunechi(f): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
meobizy:
All these types of stories dey tire person.
Abeg moderators, post something about Toke in skimpy clothing.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by rayobaba(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
XaintJoel20:

I would have done that long before now, but I still think she is too good to let go just like that.

I think I should tell you some few things you should know about her:
After our service year I was struggling to get a job and she advice I set up a business and helped with about 50% of the capital with which I started my current business.

When we started, she bought a large plot of land in my state and just recently developing the plot for agricultural use.

On all the occasion she has visited me in my state, she has done so with her money and also getting plenty of goodies for me and my family.

Just recently, she bought into my lifelong plan of travelling out of the country. She has put visible plan on ground for us to leave the country soon after our wedding.

The truth, is that when I think of her inbuilt qualities, I am force to believe I will be on the losing side if she fails into the hands of someone else.
That's why I said I am in a dilemma.
Guy, l understand you 100%. It happens, so l won't blame you at all. But l think u have seen one or two things u dont wish any woman who wl be ur wife to have. Secondly, think twice as u might throw away what you will later regret. If u can analyse those things making u not to love her and also see if those things are not her fault. But think like a man but act like a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by SalamRushdie: 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
OP you are just a gold digger but you don't want to admit

14 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by coolestofall(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
XaintJoel20:

You will understand me better.

Brother, One mind is telling me to go and other is telling me to stay put.
Just do what will make u happy.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Starz825(m): 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Oga..call it quit if u know u not interested... the earlier the better...don't go and mumu urself....u self u Bleep up..all this while, the lady will be thinking she found a man already, but all the same call her and tell her the truth...it won't go down well with her if u have been sleeping her already though ...it's crazy..but still tell her... whatever decision u gonna make...make it now and take action...I advice u tell her now..like now before it's too late

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by bossrillboss: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
op,op,op,ao many times I call u?e b lik u dey craze ba.na ur type no dey let other guys get beta gurl with dis ur mumu attitude.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Iykecollins(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Just assume she is the only girl in the world, you will be forced to love her
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by atakamus: 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Aboki wetin attached you there since na. You don chop kpekus tire and wan run. You wan make we run with you. You de crase.
You are not emotionally attached and you allowed her to be supportively attached to you. You allowed her to be rare breedly attached to you.
Abeg go sit down. Marry her ooo. Attached yourself for there and marry her. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by GistFullGround: 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2019

Go to Synagogue Church of All Nations for the Lord to deliver you.

The negative spirit in you just want to make you regret your life

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Seethrough(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
The first person to comment has said it all. I honestly think you are d problem here, maybe a bit of complex of a kind. Sit yourself down and give yourself a good lecture. Those attributes you described about her are rare to find. Otherwise let her go and find someone who will appreciate and extol her virtues.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by cross50(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Valentine story everywhere shocked
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
XaintJoel20:

You will understand me better.

Brother, One mind is telling me to go and other is telling me to stay put.
Marry someone you love sincerely and emotionally attached to in order to avoid cheating and unhappiness in your marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by olawaleseun(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
@ OP, Abeg just free the Innocent lady jëjëly before its too late. Mind u, a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage..
#onelovebro

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by kenralph(m): 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Op if your story is true then you're a confused guy. Women with half the qualities this girl has are almost non-existent in this country. You were favoured by the gods and here you are disgracing yourself.....Anyway, I know it's a made up story hence I'll desist from giving you the insult I intended to.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by mikaelangelov: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
XaintJoel20:

I'm looking forward to seeing your pre-wedding photos on nairaland, coz that lady is the wife nature dropped for you, you think you don't love her, but when she leaves you'll know she's the only one you've ever loved so hard, just work on it and you'll be fine

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Kennydoc(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
XaintJoel20:

She doesn't have any of those "deformities" you listed up there.
She is better educated than myself as she has done her Msc while I am yet to further after by Bsc program.

I think it's a thing of the heart. Even when I try to fake it to make her happy, I know deep down that it's not real...

Bros, there must be a reason why you're not attracted to her. What is it?

I've been in a seemingly similar situation in the past. She was a great girl with a lot of virtues, but I just couldn't deal with her size (she's petite, and I on the other hand aren't a tall guy). I struggled with that for years, and over time, I started getting very disturbed especially whenever I saw taller girls. I remember a time came when I started wishing we broke up, but I didn't know what to do. As time went on, I realised I wasn't ready with the time we were considering for marriage. I asked her for one more year, but she refused and said she'd walk away. I thought it was a joke, but she did walk away. We dated for 3½ years. I struggled for the next 2½ years searching for another lady. I remember how many times I regretted why I let her go just like that. I prayed and prayed, and finally, God answered me with the most perfect lady for me. I ended up with the most amazing lady I could ever imagine.

My advice for you is that if there is no tangible reason why you don't feel attracted to her, then perhaps you can build the attraction. It's all about reconditioning your mind. Just determine to love her. Start making sacrifices for her. At the beginning, it might seem like a burden but with time, you'll get used to it and you'll start enjoying it. The truth is that what sustains marriages isn't the kind of feeling you're looking for, rather it's the kind of virtues your girl has. Don't let her slip away. If you lose her, I can bet you that you will regret it later. I am 100% sure of that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by sunnyt1(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ladies and gents, i am enthused to introduce one of the greatest pale indecisive time-wasters of the 21st century, op is a sheer prototype for wrong guys good and industrious ladies waste their life and emotions with.

You sound so incoherent, deluded and emotionally unintelligent. I speak about Jeremiahs like you to my six sisters.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by faithfull18(f): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
But you are attached to her money. Stop wasting the girl's time, no one wants to end up in a marriage where the love is one sided.

11 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by EmekaBlue(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Marry her and still play outside when u feel like. Try not to get caught

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.