Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (33090 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by tsharp(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2020
Successdude:

So how has it been ?

And I'm sure now you must have been find of the love you generated.

Like u now love her too ? Like the rule is really feasible ?

yes I do bro.

and the rule is feasible.

it takes maturity, humility and a spirit of discernment.

in this age of feminisms and slay queenism, we must be more discerning and never overlook the few not so glamourous queens who still possess natural values that will only uplift. looks fade and we get tired of fvcking even the most beautiful women but you see character...it endures.

real men recognize this and never take advantage of this special breed of women.

always be honest with yourself and say 'if someone can love me with all my faults and secrets, then I better love her right back. never think you are too good for anyone. it's pride.

lust will eventually fade. usually never lasts longer than 4 years. some after the first baby sef. then what do you do with the rest of your life if you choose the wrong woman?

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by missjekyll: 7:00pm On Feb 12
How is it going ,OP?
Just out of interest.
Una Don de fight abi?

I m not sure why this paragon did not see through you and ended up marrying you? Surely she must have had her doubts?

I wish her every happiness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.