Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (38268 Views)

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / 3 Financial Red Flags In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
But Victorian, why can't you do without being cocky and lying too much?

I mean, it's okay if you want to speak highly of yourself, but we know who you are and it's totally uncalled for. Don't brag too much that you'll have to lose an helper who has interests in you. I see all you do as suffering from 'Inferiority complex'. You have a great deal of low self esteem. It's too bad, my dear. I wish you could get help. You really need help.

This topic aptly defines your attitude.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why do you lie too much? Talk to me. smiley

victorian:

Well I thought he was my class but hes below my class.

How u may ask?

First I'm an entrepreneur, I own a company , I'm born from a Royal family , my uncle is still the ruling overall king in my village till today ,Im a born and confirmed princess .I have workers I pay and I'm very pretty, well brought up and humble to an extent . And yes I'm mobile .
I don't allow what I have get into my skull . You know why ? I have all these through the grace of God and not by toiling so hard for it or buying the title called Princess . You may choose to believe or not ? I don't care but that's who I am.

Then about him, he is an employee, he stays in his father's massive house , drive his father's cars but I drive and own mine . he's not a Prince , he's not Royal . he is a commoner .

So tell me , who is the bigger class here ?

Because I'm humble and grounded abi? And i dont show off! People just think anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Preshy561(f): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why do you lie too much? Talk to me. smiley

She's beyound redemption.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Preshy561(f): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
victorian:

I dont have your time

When you cannot comprehend the greatness ,someone carries within her and outside as well. most of you just jump on your keypads and type like mentally deranged people .

Anyways I won't stoop to your level today . No need ! Jealousy is allowed .

Rant all you like ! Have said my piece! You cannot take what I already have , no matter how much u wail lies online about me .

To me, u are just wasting your time .

People who knows me. What i have and where I come from, knows already .

So uyi or whatever u call yourself , go get a life! And stop hating .

Bye!
Shut your lying tongue.
Geese!! You are totally a shameless liar.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

She's beyound redemption.

I just weak. She be grade A for telling lies. Her own na follow come.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Preshy561(f): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Every day, she wakes up with a brand new lie.
The other day, she was a nursery school teacher and seamstress, today, she's a company owner. grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by vicardino(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fadeyi fashion designer
victorian:

How u may ask?

First I'm an entrepreneur, I own a company , I'm born from a Royal family , my uncle is still the ruling overall king in my village till today ,Im a born and confirmed princess .I have workers I pay and I'm very pretty, well brought up and humble to an extent . And yes I'm mobile .
I don't allow what I have get into my skull . You know why ? I have all these through the grace of God and not by toiling so hard for it or buying the title called Princess . You may choose to believe or not ? I don't care but that's who I am.

Then about him, he is an employee, he stays in his father's massive house , drive his father's cars but I drive and own mine . he's not a Prince , he's not Royal . he is a commoner .

Because I'm humble and grounded abi? And i dont show off! People just think anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by LordKO(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
MissJoy29:

Really? If it doesn't, how come their descriptions are always accurate to a fault?

Yes. Actually, they are akin to destiny and prophecy that can be altered wittingly or unwittingly.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
vicardino:
Fadeyi fashion designer

Yes, fashion designing is one of my buisnesess .

And yes , I have a fashion house at Fadeyi, exactly on the express .

Do u have problem with it ?

And the women talking like crickets up there , I know its so painful to believe and accept . But don't worry una go dey alright las las.

Bloody fools!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Elliot2(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Narcissists are the most interesting and intelligent people on earth. They are the test for common sense. An encounter with them will show the level of ur self awareness,self worth,confidence,ur iq in decision making, e.t.c. They can make you realise how stupid you have been,how stupid u are now,and lastly how stupid u will be. These are one set of fellas that bring us to face reality,waking us up from d delusion and the built up fairy tales of childhood about perfection of people and things. It is your problem if u are unwise; nobody owes u an apology. They are the animal side of man,they side that acknowledges the survival instinct. Call the police if you have any problems! Funny thing is, we all can't do without a little narcissistic act to survive this cruel world.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by vicardino(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Do I appear as someone having problems with whatever you write and present yourself to be? The artiste whose song ain't sweet in people's ears has ears himself to know that his song ain't sweet. And for someone who craves to think like God, live for God and all that, one would expect her to live circumspectly
victorian:

Yes, fashion designing is one of my buisnesess .

And yes , I have a fashion house at Fadeyi, exactly on the express .

Do u have problem with it ?

And the women talking like crickets up there , I know its so painful to believe and accept . But don't worry una go dey alright las las.

Bloody fools!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by CaptainMitch: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hi dear, I need help
victorian:

How u may ask?

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Gforce2019: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
It's not compulsory to marry...

Safe yourself of all women palaver , stay single ...it is peaceful to stay single , if you can.

I have decided to be single ....

I enjoyed peace and privacy

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by MissJoy29(f): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
LordKO:

Yes. Actually, they are akin to destiny and prophecy that can be altered wittingly or unwittingly.
Of course. A lot of ideologies aren't set in stone and temperaments and zodiac signs are no exception. But it doesn't mean they don't have anything to do with character and personality.

I wouldn't use the word "altered" though. I'd rather use "affected".
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
SirMichael1:

I'm not sure you understand how English works but you can't say 'Most Narcs are on NL', instead 'Most NLers are narcs'.

I'm sure you understand better now.

Do not put words into my mouth, i am satisfied with what i want to express.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
vicardino:
Do I appear as someone having problems with whatever you write and present yourself to be? The artiste whose song ain't sweet in people's ears has ears himself to know that his song ain't sweet. And for someone who craves to think like God, live for God and all that, one would expect her to live circumspectly

Then if you don't care or have problems about my life , why bring up " I have a fashion place at Fadeyi ?

As if it's a bad thing? Or I don't even understand your motive in bringing up the location of one of my businesses. Who ask you?
Lemme tell you and everyone here , saying I'm a fashion designer or some saying tailor. I'm not ashamed of one of my professions , I'm not ashamed of my offices in Lagos .
I know how much it Cost me to put all these things in place .

If you can't deal with the heat , then stop announcing where and there where my businesses are .

Honestly its none of your business or anybody's buisness and I didn't contract you or anyone to announce it for me . But if you choose to make me more famous and popular with your own spare time ? Well I can't fault you for it . Its a kind gesture from your angle.

In fact u want to hear more ? Lemme fill your ears , eyes and brain up! Chill!
Listen carefully , come closer and take note on this new info.

I have a new office and show room in lekki . I hope that satisfies more of your curiosity about me .

Then my personal relationship with God is none of your concern . I can worship God , serve Him , adore Him , announce God online and everywhere I go . It's no concern of yours. If it pains you that much! Well go complain to your creator and get the fucvk off my mentions!

Its that easy!

Smhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by LordKO(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
MissJoy29:

Of course. A lot of ideologies aren't set in stone and temperaments and zodiac signs are no exception. But it doesn't mean they don't have anything to do with character and personality.

I wouldn't use the word "altered" though. I'd rather use "affected".

I remember saying that "they've nothing to do with character and personality automatically." Emphasis on the word "automatically." The easiest way to fall into the hand of a toxic person is to erroneously assume that because both of you share same birth date automatically, that both of you equally share same ethical leanings. Parents hardly share same ethical leanings with their offspring, then how much more people that share mere zodiac signs.

Meanwhile, the word "altered" rather than "affect" sits well in the context I used it because of my concept of nature/creator of the universe and destiny.

Zodiac/astrological signs don't dictate one's ethical leanings/belief systems.

Meanwhile, you remind me of someone.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by vicardino(m): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oh lawd, not again in 2019. "Miss lagos, no vex u hear?
victorian:

Then if you don't care or have problems about my life , why bring up " I have a fashion place at Fadeyi ?

As if it's a bad thing? Or I don't even understand your motive in bringing up the location of one of my businesses. Who ask you?
Lemme tell you and everyone here , saying I'm a fashion designer or some saying tailor. I'm not ashamed of one of my professions , I'm not ashamed of my offices in Lagos .

If you can't deal with the heat , then stop announcing where and there where my businesses are .

Honestly its none of your business or anybody's buisness and I didn't contract you or anyone to announce it for me . But if you choose to make me more famous and popular with your own spare time ? Well I can't fault you for it . Its a kind gesture from your angle.

I have a new office and show room in lekki . I hope that satisfies more of your curiosity about me .

Then my personal relationship with God is none of your concern . I can worship God , serve Him , adore Him , announce God online and everywhere I go . It's no concern of yours. If it pains you that much! Well go complain to your creator and get the fucvk off my mentions!

Its that easy!

Smhhhh.

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
dingbang:
coolin conclusion, let us try to reflect upon ourselves and cut out all those negative personalities for the good and betterment of the society.

Each and every one of us has those little demons inside. Nature and nature plays a big role here. And to an extent religion has been helping to keep folks on check.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by oyigah(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
All these evening newspapers with no iota of self worth that love getting orgasmic from painting men with all sorts of bad title jst to validate there current status.......jst continue spewing thrash until you get a factory reseting slap

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by SirMichael1: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
victorian:

Its that easy!

Smhhhh.

You're just a fat lady with showoff proportionate with your body size.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by MissJoy29(f): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
LordKO:

I remember saying that "they've nothing to do with character and personality automatically." Emphasis on the word "automatically." The easiest way to fall into the hand of a toxic person, is to erroneously assume that because both of you share same birth date automatically, that both of you equally share same ethical leanings. Parents hardly share same ethical leanings with their offspring, then how much more people that share mere zodiac signs.

Meanwhile, the word "altered" rather than "affect" sits well in the context I used it because of my concept of nature/creator of the universe and destiny.

Zodiac/astrological signs don't dictate one's ethical leanings/belief systems.

Meanwhile, you remind me of someone.
Now, even with you using "automatically" I still maintain that those things affect character and personality although they can be affected by a variety of factors including upbringing, peer influence, values & beliefs. Now why do I maintain my first three lines above? I could say "automatically" here means the person's default, inborn, carry-come character & personality traits even before he/she is being affected by the factors listed above.
In other words, zodiac signs & temperaments DO have something to do with character and temperament AUTOMATICALLY!
You grab?

Who do I remind you of?
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by SirMichael1: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
But Victorian, why can't you do without being cocky and lying too much?

I mean, it's okay if you want to speak highly of yourself, but we know who you are and it's totally uncalled for. Don't brag too much that you'll have to lose an helper who has interests in you. I see all you do as suffering from 'Inferiority complex'. You have a great deal of low self esteem. It's too bad, my dear. I wish you could get help. You really need help.

This topic aptly defines your attitude.

Inferiority complex isn't same as having Narcissistic tendencies. Do not mix the whole thing up.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
NO ONE GETS LAID MORE THAN A NARCISSIST
So the problem is with you women. Busy denouncing this character but spreading your legs wide for him. Your confusion is jaw-dropping.
HOW CAN YOU DENOUNCE A CHARACTER THAT YOU FEED PUSSY 24/7 ??
Who is sick the Narc or You?
A narcissistic can be a he or she.

And why won't you denounce such character?
What the big deal about fuccking?
People have been fuccking since 1st century and will continue till forever.
Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
SirMichael1:

Inferiority complex isn't same as having Narcissistic tendencies. Do not mix the whole thing up.

Narcissistic people suffer from inferiority complex. Don't start with me.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
sassysure:

Each and every one of us has those little demons inside. Nature and nature plays a big role here. And to an extent religion has been helping to keep folks on check.

Nurture, right?
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by LordKO(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
MissJoy29:

Now, even with you using "automatically" I still maintain that those things affect character and personality although they can be affected by a variety of factors including upbringing, peer influence, values & beliefs. Now why do I maintain my first three lines above? I could say "automatically" here means the person's default, inborn, carry-come character & personality traits even before he/she is being affected by the factors listed above.
In other words, zodiac signs & temperaments DO have something to do with character and temperament AUTOMATICALLY!
You grab?

Who do I remind you of?

Lol. I'm so tired now to the extent that to string a complete sentence together is a herculean task, but let me try.

Innateness of character and personality - they can be acquired inform of attitude but not attribute - have nothing to do with zodiac and astrological signs automatically, but they've everything to do with individual's uniqueness. . . Especially character. Separate the two and you'll understand better. Talk about personality alone and I'll agree with you that it has almost everything to do with zodiac and astrological signs.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by dingbang(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
sassysure:

you are right too
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by dingbang(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
victorian:

Its that easy!

Smhhhh.

hey, you dont need to prove yourself to strangers. Just ignore people ok.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
NO ONE GETS LAID MORE THAN A NARCISSIST
So the problem is with you women. Busy denouncing this character but spreading your legs wide for him. Your confusion is jaw-dropping.
HOW CAN YOU DENOUNCE A CHARACTER THAT YOU FEED PUSSY 24/7 ??
Who is sick the Narc or You?
I concur with this.

Forget the denials and chest beating coming from the female folks here, some are still stuck in one sided relationships. We all know Narcissists are charmers, selfish demons you just can't get away from grin it takes several heartaches, head aches and all before a lady can overcome their spells.

The funniest of it all, Ladies get more attracted to these kind of men than the average normal guy. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by IamPlato(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Victoria! You And Online Fighting... She Be Your Name Sake, why Cant The both Of You Be Besties instead

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
IamPlato:
Victoria! You And Online Fighting... She Be Your Name Sake, why Cant The both Of You Be Besties instead

And how does that concern me? Is she were the only person left in the world to be friends with, I'll rather stay alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) / If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.