Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U (6513 Views)

Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. / Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / Marrying Or Dating Someone Because They Are Rich Is Same As Prostitution – Moyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
GreatResearcher:
u are d man.. Thanks a trillion
cheesy

Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 21, 2019
Ishilove:

tongue
Have modify that dot, because I know u have reserved comment to put there?
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by spiralwedge(m): 6:09am On Feb 21, 2019
GreatResearcher:
yes am not mentally ready for marriage that's why I opted for contract marriage.

It is well. Since it is a short term thing, you need not worry much. You probably need to ensure your exit plan is intact and genuine without any trap from her end.
And most importantly, include in your divorce plan the welfare of the child/ren you may be having. This should be no. 1 on that plan.
The court or any adjudicator decides who has the custody of the children, but that doesn't you won't have access to the them if she has the custody.
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lol and If I deny it what will happen
then you will leave me with no option than to open a thread on you both and when breeze blow, fowl nyash must open.
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2019
OneSentence:
nice moniker...
Thanks man
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Aghanel(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2019
I'm from Ika, Delta North part of Delta state.
Over here, Number 2 is very true and I have seen it multiple times.

But like someone said in previous page,Delta is a multi-cultural state and I don't think the tradition exist in every part of Delta.
For example, the married Men in ijaw part of Delta has this tradition of buying New wrappers for their wives whenever she commits Adultery.
This is done because they believed that another Man has seen their wife's unclothedness hence the new wrapper and the adultery committed by the wives have no effect on their Men.

But if someone(i.e A man) from my side marries an Ijaw woman where Adultery is accepted, it will affect the Man if he is eating her food and also sleeping with her, and if such woman continues in her Adultery ways, The thing will end up killing the Man later on.
The major thing here should be what is forbidden in your side and not your wife's side.

NB: Those things I mentioned above WILL ONLY affect you IF you are eating her food and sleeping with her.
The Children are never affected.
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Biglittlelois(f): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2019
peepydelano:
then you will leave me with no option than to open a thread on you both and when breeze blow, fowl nyash must open.

Then do that nah, you obviously have nothing else to do so go ahead.
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Then do that nah, you obviously have nothing else to do so go ahead.
dont worry dear,i won't do such.Be good
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by GreatResearcher: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Aghanel:
I'm from Ika, Delta North part of Delta state.
Over here, Number 2 is very true and I have seen it multiple times.

But like someone said in previous page,Delta is a multi-cultural state and I don't think the tradition exist in every part of Delta.
For example, the married Men in ijaw part of Delta has this tradition of buying New wrappers for their wives whenever she commits Adultery.
This is done because they believed that another Man has seen their wife's unclothedness hence the new wrapper and the adultery committed by the wives have no effect on their Men.

But if someone(i.e A man) from my side marries an Ijaw woman where Adultery is accepted, it will affect the Man if he is eating her food and also sleeping with her, and if such woman continues in her Adultery ways, The thing will end up killing the Man later on.
The major thing here should be what is forbidden in your side and not your wife's side.

NB: Those things I mentioned above WILL ONLY affect you IF you are eating her food and sleeping with her.
The Children are never affected.
With this kind condition, people like Biglittlelois go d get truck load of wrappers every week. Lol
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by GreatResearcher: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I'm good.
hope onesentence is good too..
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Biglittlelois(f): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
GreatResearcher:
With this kind condition, people like Biglittlelois go d get truck load of wrappers every week. Lol

Is this suppose to be a joke??
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by GreatResearcher: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yes oo. Cheap joke at that.
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by GreatResearcher: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Biglittlelois(f): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
GreatResearcher:

No, a very stupid joke at that!!!
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by ogahope(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
olaife80:

She cheat her husband die! Which kind awkward talk is this. So someone will die of her promiscuity? You all should stop all these fables its irritating.. haha..
Her husband only dies if he is aware and he is covering it.
As soon as the man knows his wife is cheating, he would report to the family and the woman would confess.
but of the man is not aware the woman dies
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by GreatResearcher: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

No, a very stupid joke at that!!!
At least it's a joke.
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by JERRY1925(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I'm about getting married to a Delta girl in few months time.
So I made my research concerning Deltans, their cultures, marriage traditions etc.

During my research I discovered:

1. When a Detlan wife dies, she is not buried in her husband's place. She is buried in her father's place.

2. When a Deltan wife cheats on her husband, her husband's businesses fall.

Pls I need to know more about this tribe. Someone here help me plss..

Lol, so I'll say.. I guess you older than your wife.. So all things been equal you leaving this world before her.. So where your children decides to bury her should not be.. Or would not be your problem then.

Well, you should know the woman you marrying.. So she shouldn't cheat.
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Biglittlelois(f): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
GreatResearcher:
At least it's a joke.

Keep your silly jokes to yourself.
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
GreatResearcher:
hope onesentence is good too..
ow...yes I'm doing good thank you. and you?
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Fadedvoices2: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
mrblessed:
I would have ignore this tread if you didn't questionably call yourself "GreatResearcher." You even add salt to injury by providing the products of your flawed, misinforming, misleading, and unhelpful "research." Nigeria is a badly created contraption; an apotheosis of British greed and self-fishness. Hence, what you mistakenly conceive as monolithic culture/ethnic group of a hypothetical Delta community/state -- just like Nigeria -- is apparently a product of your fickle imagination.

I think you should state the ethnic group of your would-be wife in Delta state, then you will get the answer you need.

https://www.nairaland.com/4608005/why-shouldnt-cheat-husband-hes

That thread is for you and OP
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Fadedvoices2: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Being an atheist does not mean I should disrexpect people's belif and traditions.

If a tradition says a wife should kneel to greet her husband or she dies, I can say bcus I don't believe in such tradition therefore a wife should snub it.

Atheist are cool and law abiding people.

We are not rude people.

You don’t understand what being an atheist mean
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Dynmyt: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
GreatResearcher:
yes am not mentally ready for marriage that's why I opted for contract marriage.
Hope she is aware of this? Or u marrying for travel purpose?
Re: If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U by Alonso91(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
mrblessed:
I would have ignore this tread if you didn't questionably call yourself "GreatResearcher." You even add salt to injury by providing the products of your flawed, misinforming, misleading, and unhelpful "research." Nigeria is a badly created contraption; an apotheosis of British greed and self-fishness. Hence, what you mistakenly conceive as monolithic culture/ethnic group of a hypothetical Delta community/state -- just like Nigeria -- is apparently a product of your fickle
imagination.
I think you should state the ethnic group of your would-be wife in Delta state, then you will get the answer you need.

Too Much Grammar
Uncle Pls Be Calming Down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Instagram Dancer, Korra Obidi shares her Nude Maternity Photos online / +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.