Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (66329 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by jtjohn(m): 6:37am On Feb 28, 2019
ekems2017:

Keep the secret away from him. I tell you he wont forgive you. He will die soon that is if he won't kill you. Confess it to God and be free. Go to your spiritual father and seek advice. He will also join you in prayers and knows the actual prayer points to raise to make your wife free.

What if the woman want to get back at the man's (brother) by confessing to the man or blackmailing him.....This is a serious matter that needs to be handled with care.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Atigba: 6:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:
Hello everyone im new to this forum this is my fidst post.

Please pardon my english it is not fluent because im french speaken but im married to your nigerian sister (my wife).

Im vincent by name 30 years old married for 2 years with no child yet. I come from a family of 3 brothers and im the last born. Our dad passed away 20 years ago so it was our mom took care of us she fought so hard for us to have a better life unfortunatly she also passed away 13 years ago i was only 17 , my senior brother, our first born was married with a son 4 years old at that time, my middle brother was studying at the university and i went to stay with my elder brother.

His wife started seducing me anytime my brother is away in a business trips , she will try all her power but i was rejecting her by reminding her that she is my brother wife i will never deceiving him by sleeping with her and she started maltreating me by no giving me foods and giving me lots of housework to do, i never disrespected her and i will do as she said.

I was scared to tell my brother because he is a short tempered man he had so much love for his wife and he wouldnt even believe me. So she carry on with her mission after 2 years later i was just 19 years old she was 27 i gave in by sleeping with her (worst mistake ever) we started doing it lots of times when my brother is away on business or when the son is at school. She was then pregnant by me i have begged her to abort it but she went ahead with the pregnancy , all my brother knew that he was the father and she had a baby girl who is my carbon copy but people cant see it because they will always says she is looking like me but no one had suspect that she is mine even my brother.

After the baby i could not continue sleeping with her she was angry at me , threatened me that she will send me to prìson but i made my mind no to do it again so after 2 years of supporting her madness i had enough that made me leave the house for goods i went to stay with a friend and i was still in good relationship with my brother even he try to find out what was my reason for leaving the house. Imade up some lies he accepted it.

So he and his wife had 2 more children that makes them four 2 boys and 2 girls but he caught her with another man on their matrimonial bed and he went for DNA for their last child because she is very fair like a mixed race compare to her other siblings who are dark skin and the result come up that he was not the biological father so he divorce her but kept the child because he love the child

After the divorce my brother's life is not the same how it used to be , he is broke and he is a alcoholic and womaniser , i have given him money several times to start business but he still spending the money on women and alcohol. I stop giving him money but i do provide foods and school fees for all 4 children.

My problem is that since i got married my wife had three miscarriages, by 4 months she will loose the pregnancy it really broke her hearts and im in so much pain too but i believed that im being punished for having a child with my ex sister in law and my poor wife is paying for something she never did.

I love her so much and i dont want to loose her . No one else knows about this is only me and ex sister in law who knows about this. I really want to Confess and be free but i dont know how to tell this to my wife and brother . My wife adore my brother's child, they spend holidays in our house and my brother has never question the other 3 DNA because he has a strong believe that they are all his except the youngest girl. My daughter, she is now 10 years .

Please advice me on how to bring this matter to him please no insult i regrets my mistake i sometime wish it was a dream . Sorry for the long post

There are secrets a man has to go to grave with, I think this is one of them.

As for your wife not be able to conceive, you can consult medical expert for that
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by chosenange(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2019
PRAYER IS THE KEY, GO TO A PROPER PASTOR AND EXPLAIN,BUT I WILL ADVICE YOU STRONGLY THE YOU LOOK FOR LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL BRANCH IN YOU AREA AND COMMIT ALL TO GOD ,WHO IS THE SAME GOD OF ABRHAM,ISAAC AND JACOB,JEHOVAH THE GOD OF CHOSEN THAT ANSWERS PRAYER, ANG GOD WILL TAKE OVER YOUR BATTLE.
tHANK YOU
FROM
MAGNUS

Please pardon my english it is not fluent because im french speaken but im married to your nigerian sister (my wife).

Im vincent by name 30 years old married for 2 years with no child yet. I come from a family of 3 brothers and im the last born. Our dad passed away 20 years ago so it was our mom took care of us she fought so hard for us to have a better life unfortunatly she also passed away 13 years ago i was only 17 , my senior brother, our first born was married with a son 4 years old at that time, my middle brother was studying at the university and i went to stay with my elder brother.

His wife started seducing me anytime my brother is away in a business trips , she will try all her power but i was rejecting her by reminding her that she is my brother wife i will never deceiving him by sleeping with her and she started maltreating me by no giving me foods and giving me lots of housework to do, i never disrespected her and i will do as she said.

I was scared to tell my brother because he is a short tempered man he had so much love for his wife and he wouldnt even believe me. So she carry on with her mission after 2 years later i was just 19 years old she was 27 i gave in by sleeping with her (worst mistake ever) we started doing it lots of times when my brother is away on business or when the son is at school. She was then pregnant by me i have begged her to abort it but she went ahead with the pregnancy , all my brother knew that he was the father and she had a baby girl who is my carbon copy but people cant see it because they will always says she is looking like me but no one had suspect that she is mine even my brother.

After the baby i could not continue sleeping with her she was angry at me , threatened me that she will send me to prìson but i made my mind no to do it again so after 2 years of supporting her madness i had enough that made me leave the house for goods i went to stay with a friend and i was still in good relationship with my brother even he try to find out what was my reason for leaving the house. Imade up some lies he accepted it.

So he and his wife had 2 more children that makes them four 2 boys and 2 girls but he caught her with another man on their matrimonial bed and he went for DNA for their last child because she is very fair like a mixed race compare to her other siblings who are dark skin and the result come up that he was not the biological father so he divorce her but kept the child because he love the child

After the divorce my brother's life is not the same how it used to be , he is broke and he is a alcoholic and womaniser , i have given him money several times to start business but he still spending the money on women and alcohol. I stop giving him money but i do provide foods and school fees for all 4 children.

My problem is that since i got married my wife had three miscarriages, by 4 months she will loose the pregnancy it really broke her hearts and im in so much pain too but i believed that im being punished for having a child with my ex sister in law and my poor wife is paying for something she never did.

I love her so much and i dont want to loose her . No one else knows about this is only me and ex sister in law who knows about this. I really want to Confess and be free but i dont know how to tell this to my wife and brother . My wife adore my brother's child, they spend holidays in our house and my brother has never question the other 3 DNA because he has a strong believe that they are all his except the youngest girl. My daughter, she is now 10 years .

Please advice me on how to bring this matter to him please no insult i regrets my mistake i sometime wish it was a dream . Sorry for the long post[/quote]
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by chosenange(m): 6:46am On Feb 28, 2019
PRAYER IS THE KEY, GO TO A PROPER PASTOR AND EXPLAIN,BUT I WILL ADVICE YOU STRONGLY THE YOU LOOK FOR LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL BRANCH IN YOU AREA AND COMMIT ALL TO GOD ,WHO IS THE SAME GOD OF ABRHAM,ISAAC AND JACOB,JEHOVAH THE GOD OF CHOSEN THAT ANSWERS PRAYER, ANG GOD WILL TAKE OVER YOUR BATTLE.
tHANK YOU
FROM
MAGNUS
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Born2Breed(f): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:
st

Don't dare tell him if you don't want to add to his depression.

Convince him to adopt two of the kids to reduce the stress on him. That girl just need to be under your roof.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Burgerlomo: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Atigba:

There are secrets a man has to go to grave with, I think this is one of them.

As for your wife not be able to conceive, you can consult medical expert for that

Well said bro cool

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2019
OKOATA:
This your story is very deep O. Who knows maybe the remaining children isn't even for your brother. I am sure that if you tell your brother he will be skeptical about the remaining children. I fear marriage like hell. Last year my best friend had sex with my GF. When I found out I took a lot of MJ and moved on. Bro telling your brother might cause him a nervous breakdown. Someone who's a drunkard and a womanizer, he might try to commit suicide or even harm you. See a priest or an elderly person in the family. Commit your ways to God and for those guys we too de trust woman una see Naija Women So. God help us.

He never said the Naija woman was the ex inlaw he slept with
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by kellylander(m): 6:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Op, please don't ever let the secret out, not even to your wife or your other brother because if you do,
Your brother can never bear it and will eventually commit suicide. His life is currently hanging in a balance and he is just clinging on with alcohol and woman for survival because a stranger fathered 'his' daughter. Tell him about your own case and watch him kill himself and thereby making his children orphans. Im 100% sure about this!!! So pls don't kill your brother cos it will be double wahala. The whole world will be against you if this happens. There is also a greater possibility of your brother killing you and also committing suicide afterwards should you confess to him, even if the pope mediates. Take the secret to the grave!!!! The pains you are passing through right now will be a child's play compared to what will befall on you and your family if the car is let out of the bag. Just pray his ex wife does not confess.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by middlebelter(m): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2019
OKOATA:
This your story is very deep O. Who knows maybe the remaining children isn't even for your brother. I am sure that if you tell your brother he will be skeptical about the remaining children. I fear marriage like hell. Last year my best friend had sex with my GF. When I found out I took a lot of MJ and moved on. Bro telling your brother might cause him a nervous breakdown. Someone who's a drunkard and a womanizer, he might try to commit suicide or even harm you. See a priest or an elderly person in the family. Commit your ways to God and for those guys we too de trust woman una see Naija Women So. God help us.

Point of correction, your second to the last line is wrong. You have created a wrong impression about Nigerian women. The man said he is not a Nigerian but married to a Nigerian. However, he didn't say the same about his brother and his divorced wife.
For your information and record, Nigerian women are good and some of the best in the word.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by OKOATA(m): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2019
ejibaba:

He never said the Naija woman was the ex inlaw he slept with
So did you hear him talk about a white woman? Your trust for Naija woman Don blindfold you
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by ekems2017(f): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2019
jtjohn:

What if the woman want to get back at the man's (brother) by confessing to the man or blackmailing him.....This is a serious matter that needs to be handled with care.

That's why I suggested he meets his spiritual father. He will know the best advice to give to him.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by OKOATA(m): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2019
middlebelter:

Point of correction, your second to the last line is wrong. You have created a wrong impression about Nigerian women. The man said he is not a Nigerian but married to a Nigerian. However, he didn't say the same about his brother and his divorced wife.
For your information and record, Nigerian women are good and some of the best in the word.
Thanks for the corrections but sorry I don't trust Naija women anymore.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Confess to your wife first, if she forgives you which I pray she does, you both should go to your brother and confess to him. Bear the consequence and keep begging and I pray He forgives you too. After all, you were much younger when it happened and had no place to run to at that time. But I think is the best thing you need to do now so you can peace and be fruitful.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by steefi07: 6:59am On Feb 28, 2019
Your wife's issue can be resolved with proper medical attention as for your brother's daughter forget her die with that secret that alone can break your home and the relationship with your brother.
As you can see the woman in question has moved on you too forget the past and move on
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Gap2020(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

My child is the second child of my brother , the first child is 17 years then my daughter who is 10 then a boy 8 and the last child who my brother went for her DNA she is 6 years old. Thank you i will talk with my middle brother to see if he can help me on how to reveals this secret from him. As for the ex wife she is out of the country married with 2 kids she is actually in USA they cant renconcile again . Thanks
. You're still calling her your daughter , show some respect . stop calling her your daughter until you settle the matter . My advice, don't pretend as if you want to claim the child and present it to your wife as if it part of your calamities.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Moneystopnonsen: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Catching his wife with another man made him a drunk broke womaniser. It made him loose focus, now you want to Kuku kill him with this your secret. Because you have money now and can cater for the 4 kids when he dies due to pain of your betrayal. You want to inherit his children for your she-male of a wife.

Bros believe me you are a big idiot, spare me that excuse you are going to give you were 19. Damn you nigga, a 19 year old orphan should be a lot wiser and street smart cos the not fair life would have given them rough exposure, but what did you do, you slept with your bloods wife. You are not to be trusted. You Will die this year ewu
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Bobbysteps: 7:07am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

Im worried about this too because i dont want my secret to lead him to suicide because its already suffering so much since the divorce but myself im not in peace too because hidden it is killing me every singld day. My brother own a house where he is staying with the kids but he does not want anyone to take over the children myself and wife has tried if we can get the kids to live with us or just the 2 girls he has refused saying he cant live without them he has already lost their mother and he cant be apart from them their are his treasures . He bring them to my house every holidays . Do you think i should keep the secrets from my brother and my wife please?
please, if you truly love and want your brother to be alive, don't tell any body about these but go to the alter of God, confess and ask for God's forgiveness and you will find peace in your home.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Echo50(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

Please advice me on how to bring this matter to him please no insult i regrets my mistake i sometime wish it was a dream . Sorry for the long post

Go and confess to God tru ur pastor then follow his lead as God directs. Your pastor will fast and pray over the issue before calling for a family settlement/ deliverance
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by jesmond3945: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:
thank you so much very nice advice
Give your life to Jesus bro. This is not about going to Catholic priest. Some people confess and still feel like the burden is still with them. Infact most people because they know that whenever they sin they would repeat the ritual. Give your life to Christ, confess your sin to God, stop listening to secular music, always gospel. Get a good fellowship, read your bible everyday and pray. You know why? You need peace from the Holy Ghost. Right now it has eluded you and your family. You will have a child from the Lord but you have to seek His kingdom first. Leave religion and follow Jesus. Let Him be your Friend and confidant. He loves you so much but the question is this do you love Him? Do you have love for other people? Your past is your past forget about it. Forget about whether that Child is yours or not. It belongs to the past. What you need is Jesus and His forgiveness and peace and strength to carry on but for as for a child you would get. Also let your wife do same. Shalom.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by rchilee: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2019
eyinjuege:
What is causing your wife's miscarriages? They need to investigate whats causing it.
Get a good hospital for when next she gets pregnant. Some women just need to be placed on aspirin when pregnant, but that's for particular disease conditions in them. Some may have rhesus incompatibiilty and so many other reasons for recurrent miscarriages.
Anyway, as per your child with your brother, if I were in your shoes that secret remains one forever. You're a deadly snake sha, and if i were also in your brother's shoes and find out, I will try to kill you.

The wife can get a cerclage in place after 3months
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by lovingyouhun: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

Ok thanks i will speak with my brother about this but do you think it is neccesary that i talk to him about the child or just keep the secrets from him and my wife pls?

My bro, I will advice you never to reveal this secret to either your bro or your wife, I pray you will see this post
1. It's possible your wife has INCOMPETENCE CERVIX, all that needs to be done is for the Dr to tie the neck of her womb when next she is pregnant and boom!!! You will have yours. Be patient she will bear you children, your marriage is just 2 years children will come
2. Your bro is already broken, what makes you think he will feel any better when he finds out his wife had a child for you also? He might just commit suicide, he doesn't know who fathered the last child, that is why he could take it, but you, you are his bro, you will always be there, he is already an alcoholic and a womanizer, what makes you think he will not want to end it all knowing you betrayed his love and trust for you? Some secret are best left unsaid, die with it. You will have children besides you are in your child's life, she is not far from you, knowing you are her biological father may make her love for you turn to hate, you will never know how saying the truth will turn out, please take my advice, your wife will bear you not just a child but children
3. You will lose your wife's love and respect trust me, she will never accept that child to be hers...you can never understand women... you will forever put a hole in her heart don't do it. Seek medical solution for your wife, I will also suggest trado-medical, some have medication that work well...
Please don't do it, keep the secret, you are not impotent, and please do forgive your self, that sex addict has moved on
Pray for your brother, get him a therapist, he hasn't gotten over his ex wife just yet, keep supporting him he will get better some day, he needs you more than ever now, not to shatter his world by telling him his first daughter is yours he is your brother, think of that child as payment for all the good sex you enjoyed from his wife...
You are blessed, and don't forget keep helping his family, that way you will fully be in charge of your dauhgter

1 Like

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by PapaAdanna: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Go and buy 3 bundles of cane, after finishing them on you I will advice you.
U don begin judge like u are any better
Sighs
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Tswata1992: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2019
I think you should let the sleeping dog lies , you will destroy your brother more by telling him , do you think your wife will stay with you after hearing the story ?

Draw the girl closer, show her fatherly love or if possible adopt her from your brother .

on the spiritual issue , contact me
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by lonelydora: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

For all have sinned and come short of God's glory. Confess to your brother amd wife by calling a family meeting where elders will be present. Don't give out the news to family members one by one. At the meeting, break the news and ask for forgiveness.

Let your brother know his ex-wife caused it and gave him instances of the mistreating. It's not gonna be easy. I wish you good luck
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Michelle55: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2019
truthsayer009:

Omo mehn, if I catch that Best friend.I go kill am straight up! No excuse, na death by Suicide I go do sef.

Hang him, then put a note with his hand writing. God punish Devil. Mtchew!!!
No need killing someone who's already dead.. For a best friend to betray you in that manner simply means that he or she is already dead to you and their conscience isn't exempted too(dead too) so the best you could do is to let go, move on and thank God for dodging a ticking time bomb straight from hell.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by lovingyouhun: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2019
SEGLIZ:

no time is good no time is bad. the most important thing is you create the right atmosphere and ambience for this.
truth is this is difficult, I will confess but it is the simples and best way out.
the most important thing here is the truth and genuineness of heart and make them realize this.
Sometimes, truth are better left unsaid, you do not know how the receiver will react to it, most doesn't always end well trust me
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Asquare84(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2019
please keep the secret to yourself and don,t tell your brother, the miscarriage your wife is getting is just a co-incidence. my step mother once made several effort to sleep with me but i rejected it. and i am good for it sometimes i wonder how women are wired
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by springtech(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

Yes the story is true im not lying ... thanks the only family i have is my 2 brothers ,the other family members we dont have a very good relationships but i will try to talk to my middle bro who is in dubai to see if he can offer any help to talk to our senior brother . All i want is for this secrets to come out so i can beg for my brother forgiveness and be free

I feel you brother.
Just be strong while you look for solutions .

Am looking at this your position from a different perspective.

Do you want this secret to be let out because you genuinely repented ?
Do you want this secret let out so that you can be free?
If your wife has her own children would you have still wanted the secret to be let out?
Are you sure you ain't planning to do this so you can be rest assured your daughter is yours and it's known to all?

Do a soul search and answer those questions most sincerely.

All in all, it's really a good decision to let out the secret and be free for life.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by OkoroPeugeot(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Miscarriage isn't spiritual.

Seek medical help bros.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by kaysonauto: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2019
My own contribution is this
1. When you intend telling your brother about it, do not mention the child in it. Just report yourself on the premise of you having something with his wife. Like a person said, you might end up not actually being the father of the child. On my side, my younger sister's daughter resembles me and her second daughter resembles my late mum. Some family genes are strong enough to cause such resemblances. So it will be too soon to conclude on that issue based on you having a resemblance to the child.

2. By telling your wife, I don't think she should leave you. Yes she would be upset that you did such a thing but this happened long before you met and married her. So telling your wife helps to reduce the weight of guilt and also gets her to support you when your brother goes mad on it after telling him. You won't want to have both of them angry together on the issue being told at the same time.

3. I also agree with the person that said you should check again and be sure all is well with your wife regarding conception. It's one thing to be pregnant and have miscarriages that can be solved or handled and it's another thing to not even conceive at all (which on the other hand depicts her being barren). So if your wife can get pregnant for you, then I believe it's minor and definitely something that can be managed and rectified.

4. As for your brother, no one knows why his wife was very loose. I'm not taking the wife's side but no one knows what might be going on in their marriage that would make the wife sleep around like that. Everyone have one or two skeleton's in their cupboards so it will be wrong just to conclude on that. However having an affair and further having kids for her lovers is totally wrong.

5. Finally pray about it before doing anything. But let your wife know first before your brother. Like I said in the first point, Yes! You slept with your sister-in-law but you can't be too sure if the child is actually yours. Let your brother find out on his own. Who knows , after the incident with h his wife that led to their divorce, he might have done DNA tests on all the kids and might already know their status but is ashamed to tell anyone about it if the result actually shows that none are his.

I pray you will find peace but above all God's wisdom and grace to go about this. Just wish you had told your wife long before you both got marries about the thing with your brothers wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder / I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.