Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! (71536 Views)

Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by GEEBITE: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Shallow thoughts typical of snowflake generation. Go and ask Buhari how many times he contested before he won.
Amarabae:
First of all, I want to congratulate President Buhari for his reelection ,
I didn't vote for him but at the end of the day, he won
That's one of the beauties of democracy!
Going through the results of the presidential election from the north, I can't help but admit that I am disappointed at the PDP presidential candidate Alhaji atiku abubakar.
1. Knowing fully well that there is a corruption tag hanging around you, why shouting "you will sell NNPC up and down "
What's the essence of the noise?
And about selling it, to whom?
Likely himself through a proxy and his friends,
That NNPC brouhaha depopularise him.
He should learn how to keep his mouth shut most times.
Does he know how many people lost their jobs when Nitel was sold,
Many Nigerians especially northerners were not comfortable with that selling of NNPC thing.
2. He didn't prepare well against rigging and malpractice.
This is Nigeria where elections comes with drama, his presidential campaign organization should have put in mechanism in place to counter that.
And BTW who was the campaign director?
Oh Saraki, who was more focused on retaining his senatorial seat to no avail,
Their whole planning was poor!
3. Atiku needs to ask himself why he was unpopular in the north?
I never knew that he was this unpopular,
Losing your polling unit to buhari is a big embarrassment please,
Let's be frank, Buhari smashed the northern votes,
We thought atiku will divide the northern votes, but what we saw was disheartening.
Look at south where his vice president aspirant, Peter Obinna came from, PDP won the highest number of votes in the south,
That means that Peter Obi delivered.
To my suprise, the PDP votes from South west was very impressive
What is Atiku excuse for the poor performance of PDP in the north from where he is from?

4. Dear Atiku,
I tried for you,
Supported you,
Voted for you
But hope you are aware, that the buhari you can't defeat, you joined hands in pushing him to aso rock in 2015?
When you were in APC, you left APC, ran back to PDP that you helped in removing from power and now you can't defeat APC and buhari.
Maybe it is karma fighting back!
Who knows!

Dear Atiku Abubakar
Accept the defeat in good faith
No need of going to court, it will be subjecting yourself to more ridicule.
You are still a billionaire.
Try again in 2023
But certainly NOT in PDP.
Thank you.
From Oriaku Amarachi
cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by ChaleeBendel: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

When they were complaining of not being consulted you were everywhere insulting them and saying they don’t matter. Now the chicken has come to roost
But you Igbos don't like yourselves like Hausas and Yorubas. For example you're one of the anti Obi movement on Nairaland. Another Igbo like Manabbqgrill goes on every thread like Buhari was his father. I can continue to name names. What about Kanu who said Atiku was from Cameroon? Knowing fully well he stands a better chance of actualising his Biafra under Atiku than under Buhari. I still like Igbo people but your people needs to look inwards.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by SachaBastien(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Who wrote this rubbish? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by jayloms: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku disappointed big time. It shows that he was poorly prepared for the race. His poor performance came as a shock!! Really!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by justuschi50: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
kingemzy5:
And appointing igbo has his running mate
u are suffering from lack of sense
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Afamed: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
ibietela2:

He was
Most of you are still not come to the reality that Atiku is not a marketable product in the North

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by ibietela2(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
blackboy:
Blame him for underestimating APC and believing INEC. Weak campaign but in a free and fair election in a sane country it should have been an easy win. Integrity my arse and honest leader indeed , he fell for the wolf in sheep clothing trick.

Lol
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Odingo1: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Smhaykins:

u r a super lier,..
sheu gumi z one of d most respected z Islamic scholar in d north... n he z against buhari.

elzakyky z also respected...but locked up by buhari...
You are talking of shiite muslims, this sect of muslims are not in control in the north, they are minority muslims,90% of the north are wahhabi sunni muslims.
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by hollywater: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amarabae:

Unfortunately those beggars you looked down on from the north determine who rules this country,
And yes ,they knew about the selling of NNPC stuff through their radio,
They are more politically conscious than you
Your type are the problem of this Country.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Abraham120: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
PDP also performed poorly in the SS/SS not just the north..

PDP got less votes from SE/SS than in 2011 and 2015, I’m Anambra for instance where Obi comes from PDP lost over 100k votes than the results of 2015. Abia is even worse

If anything, the SW could have delivered Atiku if he could have competed for votes in the north with Buhari..

In Essence PDP fielded weak candidates who failed their calculations!

Buhari is goin to end up defeating Atiku with the largest winning margin in Nigeria history, it’s currently at 4m+

PDP votes was withled down in her area of streght to give the need 25% to the incubent that is the height of their rigging calculation.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Baselm: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wait, You guys can still go back and give him more votes. you are atikulated. What will be unacceptable is for you guys to continue with your entitlement mentality, Buhari owes you guys nothing, the least you can do is appreciate whatever you get. the enormous projects you got during the first tenure is undeserving and it won't continue like that.

We wait to see how you get 2023 with this your SE against the world attitude, even Biafra referendum u guys can't successfully achieve it alone.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by bizzibodi(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku loss b/c of political miscalculation,he choose Peter obi instead of picking a SW to divide Osinbajo votes,SS & SW will naturally vote for PDP,Igbo through out history don't support their own.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by ozodigboo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

These names can’t win elections.. Not even Peter Obi that killed atiku small chances.If PDP wants to get serious Tambuwal will be a master stroke in 2023 that’s if he wins his re-election
Tambuwal my as.s
Did he deliver his state ?
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Amarabae forget long story...

Atiku lost because he had an igbo deputy simple! This people hates the igbos so much and I just don't know why. I mean see saraki. When he was in APC and supporting buhari how many times did he go to kwara and have people screaming "ole" at him? He wasn't this hated then, but immediately he used "mago-mago" and become senate president and made an igbo man his deputy then switched to PDP, they turned their backs on him. Also, look at dogara his partner in crime, people keep saying saraki is a thief bla bla bla....dogara is also a thief but he didn't have an igbo deputy and boom he was re-elected! angry
you are a tribalist fool

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by iamademola(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amarabae:
Going through the results of the presidential election from the north, I can't help but admit that I am disappointed at the PDP presidential candidate Alhaji atiku abubakar.
1. Knowing fully well that there is a corruption tag hanging around you, why shouting "you will sell NNPC up and down "
Many Nigerians especially northerners were not comfortable with that selling of NNPC thing.
This is Nigeria where elections comes with drama, his presidential campaign organization should have put in mechanism in place to counter that.
We thought atiku will divide the northern votes, but what we saw was disheartening.
Look at south where his vice president aspirant, Peter Obinna came from, PDP won the highest number of votes in the south,
What is Atiku excuse for the poor performance of PDP in the north from where he is from?

4. Dear Atiku,
I tried for you,
Supported you,
Voted for you
But hope you are aware, that the buhari you can't defeat, you joined hands in pushing him to aso rock in 2015?
When you were in APC, you left APC, ran back to PDP that you helped in removing from power and now you can't defeat APC and buhari.
Who knows!

Dear Atiku Abubakar
Try again in 2023
Thank you.
From Oriaku Amarachi
cool cool
. Well said
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Odingo1:
I was born in the north, what you said is not mostly the reason why Atiku fail.
Buhari is seen as a true muslim in the north who support jihadism and sharia. All the senior Imam back Buhari and Almajiris take orders from them, this almajiris are the real voters in the north. Atiku is seen as friend of infidels and have no control over the almajiris. They also trust Buhari to hand over to a northener in 2023 using PDP or APC.

Atiku have little control in the north because he is a liberal man, while Buhari is seen as a Islamic supreme leader because over the years Buhari is a trusted Islamic adherent who provide cover for Islamic hard liners.
unfortunately this is the true reason

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amarabae:

4. Dear Atiku,
I tried for you,
Supported you,
Voted for you
Who knows!

Dear Atiku Abubakar
Try again in 2023
Thank you.
From Oriaku Amarachi
cool cool

Bastard
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by ibietela2(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Odingo1:
I was born in the north, what you said is not mostly the reason why Atiku fail.
Buhari is seen as a true muslim in the north who support jihadism and sharia. All the senior Imam back Buhari and Almajiris take orders from them, this almajiris are the real voters in the north. Atiku is seen as friend of infidels and have no control over the almajiris. They also trust Buhari to hand over to a northener in 2023 using PDP or APC.

Atiku have little control in the north because he is a liberal man, while Buhari is seen as a Islamic supreme leader because over the years Buhari is a trusted Islamic adherent who provide cover for Islamic hard liners.

5 Hero for you

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by xpool(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ikio:
E was unpopular becos north hates restructuring, they hate anything good... don't give any northern begger money. Let them suffer joor.
All the Aboki beggars for my area, guy I no go ever give them shishi,.
But Atiku shaa, abi vote for you, campaign for you oo, BUT WETIN GEJ DO YOU SEF FOR 2015 WEY YOU, SARAKI, TAMBUWAL AND CO STAB GEJ FOR BACK, NA WAO, YOU SEE YOURSELF.
THIS ONE NO BE KARMA, DIS ONE NA JUDGMENT.

GEJ, MAN OF PEACE AND INTEGRITY, SEE AS GOD DE PUNISH YOUR ENEMIES.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Denikayan: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ikio:
E was unpopular becos north hates restructuring, they hate anything good... don't give any northern begger money. Let them suffer joor.

And you believe a Northern man, Fulani, will restructure Nigeria? grin grin grin

You can believe anything!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Dee60: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Amarabae forget long story...

Atiku lost because he had an igbo deputy simple! This people hates the igbos so much and I just don't know why. I mean see saraki. When he was in APC and supporting buhari how many times did he go to kwara and have people screaming "ole" at him? He wasn't this hated then, but immediately he used "mago-mago" and become senate president and made an igbo man his deputy then switched to PDP, they turned their backs on him. Also, look at dogara his partner in crime, people keep saying saraki is a thief bla bla bla....dogara is also a thief but he didn't have an igbo deputy and boom he was re-elected! angry

This is not nice. I am Yoruba and Yorubas dont think this way. Atiku won Ondo and Oyo, by the way irrespective of where he picked his vice from. Atiku lost because Atiku was not voted for by the north. It is not today. It is like OBJ's votes in the south.....he hardly ever secured any large votes there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Odingo1: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Baselm:
Wait, You guys can still go back and give him more votes. you are atikulated. What will be unacceptable is for you guys to continue with your entitlement mentality, Buhari owes you guys nothing, the least you can do is appreciate whatever you get. the enormous projects you got during the first tenure is undeserving and it won't continue like that.

We wait to see how you get 2023 with this your SE against the world attitude, even Biafra referendum u guys can't successfully achieve it alone.
What did SE do to you now in the whole thing, APC have major improvement in SE by securing the needed 25% in most SE state unlike 2015
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by maasoap(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amarabae:
[s] 2. He didn't prepare well against rigging and malpractice. [/s]
4. Dear Atiku,
I tried for you,
Supported you,
Voted for you
Who knows!

Dear Atiku Abubakar
Try again in 2023
Thank you.
From Oriaku Amarachi
cool cool

Trash. Can't you guys just accept defeat without shouting rigging and malpractice?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by jamislaw(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Politics is local PDP deceived Atiku, All support group that supposed to do the local enlightenment was never consider fit to do so.
Over 6000 support group was ready to work for Atiku freely but state PDP truncated everything, I'm from Kaduna 1.5 million was given to 250 support groups in Kaduna but only three people hijacked the money.
We did our best for Atiku but PDP are not yet serious to take over the power from APC.

All supports group in Kaduna I love you all, we tried our best.
I'm Musa Jameel "@Atikulated Youths for Nigerian"

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by ClearFlair: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amarabae:

4. Dear Atiku,
I tried for you,
Supported you,
Voted for you
Who knows!

Dear Atiku Abubakar
Try again in 2023
Thank you.
From Oriaku Amarachi
cool cool

See this one. I didn’t even read your post because your opinions don’t mean sh!t to me. I just wanted to remind you that we have sent the thief back to Adamawa and you should stop following thieves and give your life to Christ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by LesbianBoy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
EMMAUGOH:
you are a tribalist fool

Fool angry
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by jrusky(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
The truth is north hate the word *restructuring with passion* they will rather die than to accept restructuring. Atiku was caught in the middle the South want restructure and north don't and he thought yielding to South pressure on restructure will make things easier for him.to get the north but these demon in the north that God naturally created to suffer in life till eternity stood against him now here is the result.

I'm really proud of the SW they show their class to proof to apc they ain't falling for poverty manufacturing president called buhari kudos to you guys.

And that Umahi of Ebonyi will be stone at last Insha Allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by hollywater: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Damco007:
I supported Atiku but the post-election comment on Atiku not been able to deliver is true regardless of the rigging done by the APC

The rigging and intimidation alone is something you should be more worry of.I and you will suffer it. Even NYSC were able to tell Nigerians how their polling units were destroyed by APC thugs.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Denikayan: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
kingemzy5:
And appointing igbo has his running mate

That was a big blow to his chances knowing they are enemy of the states!
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Alariiwo: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oriaku Amara your head is there... you're officially bae.

Atiku tried tho. I didn't expect him to pull votes this much.

I urge the President Elect or re-elect whichever to act in the interest of all Nigerians and integrate all regions to the Nigeria project with his good office. He should also abide by Federal Character when making appointments.

Godspeed to Mr President and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
The SW and SS really tried o.
PDP did not cover their base in the North.
It is okay DADDY ATIKU!!!
You are still MY NUMBER ONE. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.