Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (54405 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by MicroSweet(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
The N500 i gave that girl still dey pain me

4 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
forever24:
but tou know that person wey no get today fit get tomorrow...It's very bad when you turn down a proposal because of money

I'm actually looking for where exactly in this post I mentioned money... lipsrsealed Don't draw deductions like that. There's more to a person than money... a lot more.

I care more about refinement, thoughtfulness, intelligence, values...

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by jeff1607(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

That's another sad matter entirely... women easily get influenced. They want what their friends and fellow girls want...when they aren't having it, they begin to feel short-changed. If they feel they can get it elsewhere, they jump ship...

coming from a lady, I doff my hat
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Vince77(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
Papertrail11:
I feel the ratio as to which we have commited boy friend and girl friend relationship is getting low and exsistent such that we may have a generation of men that didnt grow up to understand how a woman think and same for women too

among my circle of friends i can barely count 1 guy who is in a stable emotional relationship hookup culture has taken over and hey i will blame it on the modern day Woman who isnt settled for any long term growth but wants it now!

Society says " Go and hustle" and women will come to you but if you dont have that experience dating experince i mean you supposed to acuqire in your 20's trust me you would mess up!

The bolded. Very very true. Being in a relationship in ur early 20s is like a training process for what you will be going into later in life(marriage). I dislike when I hear people especially parents say being in a relationship is a distraction because i believe that moderation is key. "Who go dey successful, go dey successful".

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
djon78:

Rule 1 don't ever use money to convince a woman to date you. Don't you ever make that mistake. You will live to regret it.

Keep your money. Give only when it is necessary, when you feel like. Out of your own magnanimity.

That's how I did. There was a day I surprised her. She had a need and reluctantly Told me, sometimes I will overlook. But that day, I later in the day transferred something way above what she needed. It blew her mind, because she wasn't expecting such.
I was trying to let her know that it is not your money. I have a generous heart. But you can't force me to give you, except it is from my heart.
That way she understood my principles.

Keep your money.
A woman that loves you will stay.
If not good riddance to bad rubbish.
As for the high maintenance ones
That is the biggest delusion out there.
A man needs a woman that will help him build.
Putting your hand into a high maintenance woman is the worst decision a man will make.
I know a guy that married a high maintenance woman, the guy been get money oo.
But everyday na regret the guy dey complain.
He says that she brings no value into the union.

In conclusion
Man go for a wise woman
Seek for her, search out for her
If you eventually get a wise woman
You will start enjoying your own heaven from here on earth.
Most successful men you see out there
There has been a wise woman at the background.
Totally true!

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by ImaIma1(f): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
djon78:

Rule 1 don't ever use money to convince a woman to date you. Don't you ever make that mistake. You will live to regret it.

Keep your money. Give only when it is necessary, when you feel like. Out of your own magnanimity.

That's how I did. There was a day I surprised her. She had a need and reluctantly Told me, sometimes I will overlook. But that day, I later in the day transferred something way above what she needed. It blew her mind, because she wasn't expecting such.
I was trying to let her know that it is not your money. I have a generous heart. But you can't force me to give you, except it is from my heart.
That way she understood my principles.

Keep your money.
A woman that loves you will stay.
If not good riddance to bad rubbish.
As for the high maintenance ones
That is the biggest delusion out there.
A man needs a woman that will help him build.
Putting your hand into a high maintenance woman is the worst decision a man will make.
I know a guy that married a high maintenance woman, the guy been get money oo.
But everyday na regret the guy dey complain.
He says that she brings no value into the union.

In conclusion
Man go for a wise woman
Seek for her, search out for her
If you eventually get a wise woman
You will start enjoying your own heaven from
here on earth.
Most successful men you see out there
There has been a wise woman at the background.

But they are mostly attracted to the blink blink... glittering, flash and all that, with no substance.Can they even handle a good woman if they see one?

If she says, "no sex till we wed", can they cope? They would rather go for the easy way out for one that would manipulate them with sex.

Not all men can handle a good woman or even deserve one because they can't handle it.

4 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
MissSweet:
All I know is that as a guy go for the lady that is within your means...All that matters is happiness and loving each other.

Hi.

MissSweet
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by poik(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
MicroSweet:
The N500 i gave that girl still dey pain me

I like this nigga hahhahaa
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Sugarplum777(f): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
I love it when guys spend on me.

I love to break their heart tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by lahizak: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
Emanodimo:

That ur lil advice have just save me from being a stupid idiot plan for next week . Thanks

Lucky u my broda.
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Amyyy2020: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

But do you know it's a lot easier for a man to be very deliberate about the kind of woman he gets into a relationship with? Different women have got different backgrounds, and also differing needs. It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

The best thing therefore is to be careful about who you date. If you date a girl that attends weddings every now and then, you'll buy lots of aso-ebis grin If you date the type that has some type of skin and likes to dress up, etc. She'll surely expect bills from you.

Date a slay queen... Lol. Sorry for you.

Just know the lifestyle and needs of a girl you thinking about dating before you commit. It would save you headaches. Some guys just date girls that are too flashy and needy for their level and they come online to cry.

Truthfully, it's the easiest way to manage this situation. Don't date a person who has lots of wants and needs that are beyond your capacity. She doesn't become your responsibility but she'd have expectations of you. Most women are like that...

There's the class of girls with serious entitlement mentality, too. They ask for everything and anything without shame. If you find someone like that, better stay away o.

But most importantly, know when to put a brake on it. I'm a girl, but I found it highly enervating that a guy finished his savings on a girl. Like, why?

Y can't I like diz comment more dan once na

U grab sense die

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by sparkleboy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Very sensible submission.
I also believe that everyone should stick to their class

PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

But do you know it's a lot easier for a man to be very deliberate about the kind of woman he gets into a relationship with? Different women have got different backgrounds, and also differing needs. It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

The best thing therefore is to be careful about who you date. If you date a girl that attends weddings every now and then, you'll buy lots of aso-ebis grin If you date the type that has some type of skin and likes to dress up, etc. She'll surely expect bills from you.

Just know the lifestyle and needs of a girl you thinking about dating before you commit. It would save you headaches. Some guys just date girls that are too flashy and needy for their level and they come online to cry.

Truthfully, it's the easiest way to manage this situation. Don't date a person who has lots of wants and needs that are beyond your capacity. She doesn't become your responsibility but she'd have expectations of you. Most women are like that...

There's the class of girls with serious entitlement mentality, too. They ask for everything and anything without shame. If you find someone like that, better stay away o.

But most importantly, know when to put a brake on it. I'm a girl, but I found it highly enervating that a guy finished his savings on a girl. Like, why?

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by luvyaself95(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Idoko619:

My thought
The girl honesty weak me God Know that for Sure
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by luvyaself95(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

It saves all of us headaches, actually. When certain kinds of guys ask me out, for instance, I help them make the decision that they couldn't make for themselves by declining...

When a man insists on pursuing a woman...the woman may eventually agree believing the man knows what he's getting himself into...

Not everyone is meant for us... else you become a thorn in their flesh rather than a comforting partner.
You Hit Me another ONE You talk like a girl i once toasted what vex most is that the girl turn to
Relationship Counselor Counseling Me I Was Just Angry Looking at her like mumu

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by hazzan1: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

respect.....God bless u

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the main issue is how many of them will follow your advice,most of those guys find it difficult to help their fellow guys or family members but can even collect loan to spend on a lady all because of puna

kiss

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Ablemax(m): 1:48am On Mar 03, 2019
I know it not right to say dis hear but i ave no any other choice but to say it, plz fellow nl help for a job am not asking money from you but looking for what to do, i will be very greatfull if anybody in dis forum can help, am an O.N.D holder graudated with upper credit from school of environmental studies...09050210400 plz help me any were in port harcourt or any part of the country i can work there..

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Amyyy2020: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin grin >: grin
luvyaself95:
You Hit Me another ONE You talk like a girl i once toasted what vex most is that the girl turn to
Relationship Counselor Counseling Me I Was Just Angry Looking at her like mumu
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Pelejah: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
I really like this post,but I want men to understand something, a woman is never yours,it's just your turn,and never forget selfishness is the nature of a woman,you should run from a useless relationship for your life,you don't need them they need you,if I ask some guys here that what is the benefit/purpose of having a girlfriend,there is no good answer,the only reason they get a gf is because of pussy and after that what becomes later,you become her ATM card/machine, you begin to see the monster for who she is and she gives u all of her dirty baggage, look beyond the ass,breast and pretty face and observe and ask what is the benefit of this girl,what does she has to offer me other than pussy. She is just a ride,why invest so much in what several other men has risen before you and several other men would ride her after you,why do you want to invest so much in an overused ride,just use her and dump her, enjoy the squeeze and leave,you don't owe her nothing, she is nothing, what guys should do now is focus on their purpose and make money,please don't spend money on any bitch that ain't worth it and if she thinks that you are broke then leave her,if she friends zone you, then you enemy zone her also,Never forget ,they are all sluts,don't take them seriously. Thanks guys

6 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by oscar4lyf(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
grin You don't even need to go to olosho house anymore. Just download a hook up app like inmessage or tinder and you'll get all kinds of women. Students, housewives, people's so-called girlfriends, church girls etc grin

No time wasting. Negotiate a price with her and she'll be on her way to your location instantly.

I've seen a lot. smiley
Bro I totally agree with u, especially that in messenger, 99.9% ladies there are just runs babe even guys claiming to hv holy girlfriends, once u see ur girl on in Messenger, just forget her cos she is now for all man at a negotiatable price

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by fairheart(m): 1:19am On Jan 24, 2020
The is a very thoughtful and sound perspective.
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by fairheart(m): 1:31am On Jan 24, 2020
I would not call him a fool; I'd say he's a novice--simple and lacking in experience, except this is not his first time. cool
Rextizzle:
When a fool is in love, shitt like this happens.
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by fairheart(m): 1:35am On Jan 24, 2020
I would recommend you put "good-hearted" in front of the "woman" to separate real women from the rest.
slawomir:
Guys should put an an end to their foolishness!
Because the truth is that a woman who truely loves you and have a good sense of responsibility don't give a fuckkkkk about your money.

If you like spend all your life savings on her it doesn't count and it will not make her love you in return.

Women always have this particular guy in their life that they can move mountains for. They will always be comfortable when they are with that guy whether he is broke or not.
When a woman loves she loves for real
There are two people you can not advice in the world
A man with money
A woman who is in love

Wait o did i just say two people?
Nooooo! They are three
Thirdly buhari supporters
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2020
fairheart:
The is very a thoughtful and sound perspective.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.