Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (54444 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Cocao(f): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2019
Men are the cause of their own misery. I don't know how men are created that all they think about when it comes to girls is beauty and sex. Because they are powerless to these two things you see them doing stupid unthinkable things. How exactly do you think a girl that means well for you will let you spend do much knowing you don't have so much without asking questions.

A girl that truly means well for you will question how much you have now, want to know how you can secure your future and how both of you will smile later. She is willing to forgo several things and practice delayed gratification so that you can both smile later. It doesn't mean that you won't spend but spending have level. If you cannot vacation in Dubia, you can vacation in Ghana or Togo or both, it all depends on what you want. If you cannot go to fancy restaurants there are cheaper ones that you can manage. If you cannot buy 100k hairs, there are 5-10k hairs that you can still look good on. If you cannot shop in fancy boutiques, there are nice affordable clothes all over Instagram. Everything has its level and good things can never ever stop existing.

But men are mostly stupid and blinded by beauty and sex. If you are such, you deserve whatever comes to you until you learn how to not be p^ssy whipped all the time.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by ojuu4u(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2019
Baronnaire:
And greed make them end up with the wrong dudes just like an Ibo copper i met during the 2019 elections. She and her friend fell for a local muslim guy who was a party agent simply because he came in a miserable Toyota Camry Pencil light and obviously gunning for a one night stand despite all the kind gestures i showed her.

I wish she knew i chose to leave my Audi A4 2.0T Quattro at home for personal reasons...

I wish she knew i was already thinking about the future with her...

I wish she knew our meeting may have been ordained...

However, i thank God for steering me away from the leech.

Oh girls of this age and time....

...the guy that came with pencil. Do you know other cars and investment he too had at home? Do you know if he too had good plan for the girl in question? Oga factors that determine who to date go beyond materials and Outlooks possessions

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Uptown7(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2019
MissSweet:
All I know is that as a guy go for the lady that is within your means...All that matters is happiness and loving each other.

What means?
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by seunak2016: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Don't even make this sound like what it isn't. Everyone's got their levels. There are certain kinds of girls you wouldn't date.
but you change attitude when luck shine on those boys u think they are not in your level in the future. forgiving a girl who once told man ,he's not in her level is a biggest mistake any nigga can make. I wish you the best in dating rich n handsome guy whom you think they are your class. money is the best revenge on any bi.t.ches but not advisable to go by all means, wait till God time and it will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Ihateyoumod: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Truthfully. If you're dating a student, for instance, you give her 5k and she's grateful. Her needs are little. Date someone older or a working class, when she needs money, it's probably for a project...

So, really, people with their differing needs and class determines it all.

There's hardly a girl who does EVERYTHING with her own earned money 100%.

Its really annoying sha.....a girl want to buy an iPhone, she can't buy it alone, either a guy buys it or a guy brings part of the money.....my babe wan buy iphone, she say make I bring 40k say she go bring d rest. I tell am say, babe u get mind o. Me get Iphone, my friend go and buy a tecno or an infinix fone jhoor...she ended up getting a Nokia android herself

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by samlake(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2019
Tombrown3:
This is what happens when you see a beautiful strange girl on the street and decide to approach her.
1. You fight to get her attention, which she mostly like turn you down because of the women ego.
2. You try to make her see how much you care about her (at this point some of these girls are already thinking: thank God for this Maga) caring about her when she barely knows you it's even a turn off to some girls.
3. Now she agrees everything you say but tells you she can't visit you, so you should keep that away from your mind. (already making the rules)
4. The bottom line here is, she will always make the rules and you will always wanna follow to show a gentleman attitude.
5. Last last... You might end up having sex, but that's only if she likes you and probably you might have spent a lot before that. She will always have the entitlement attitude because from the very start she never even cared, after all, you walked up to her in the first place.
THE SOLUTION.
Only talk or walk up to girls you understand has a little crush on you or show you a little green light, you wouldnt have to say much in this case. Her replIes would be encouraging and in the long run you benefit more and spend less cause she already likes.
Do things that attracts women: like making money, being very neat and minding your business, being bold and always in control, never beg a woman for her contact! Never, in fact... Never beg a girl for anything unless she's your wife! When you approach and she declines, move on instantly, don't preach to her or try to persuade her. Just move on and say hi next time you see her and walk away again.
Women need attention, and they always find those who give them less attention more attractive, ironically though, but that's the truth! Am not saying don't give your girlfriend attention or your wife, that's a different senerio. I only mean when trying to woo her these are the qualities that will likely make things bearable.
You hit the nail on its head.When you don't struggle to woo a woman, and she likes you from unset, she shows interest in you, she will value you, even if you are broke...

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by loswhite(m): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2019
GameKartel:
yes ooh! i agree with you on that account, make she dey continue to dey try to convert me from a player to a keeper naa hm go be her solo assignment, until me go ask me self one day, chai this woman no gree leave ooh despite my wrongful treatment to her and still, she dey continue to dey sacrifice for me; naa wetin she see in me self eh? Wey still make her stick to me? i believe this was the popular pattern or trickery single men played on their love interests in the 70s, 80s and early 90s, and it worked.
relationship is all about respect. I don't think disrespecting your partner all in the name for he or she to continue to struggle to be with you make sense tho but it may work for some ppl.

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by bestpunterever: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2019
TimiRume:
Actually, we love their salty tears.
let's Bleep
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by LuciferAdvocate(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Lucipherprophet
Lucipherreverend
Lucipherapostle
And now Luciferadvocate.
Guy how many una be?

Hahahaha.. We are here to spread the message of Light. the message of Lucifer alphas..

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Alningawy: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2019
lahizak:
Recently, I have been reading guys complaining real hard that they are spending all their savings on girls who later betray them.

Even though its understood that it's guys that are not very rich that make such complain but I still dey wonder, Why the hell will you spend all or a huge bundle of your savings on a girl.

Even if you in a serious relationship, the girl that means well will want you to save up. Guys please stop buying heaven and earth for a girl when you dont have much. If the girl calls you stingy, just smile and leave. Let her go hit herself a rich guy or sugar daddy.

Please, stop disturbing us with the fact that you spent all your savings on her. At the end of the day if you break up, she will still say you spent peanut and you are stingy.

I'm not saying you should not spend on her ooo. Spend the amount that you know you will still sleep comfortably after spending.

That's my little advice
Guy you hav my respect, you hit the nail on

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by lilmax(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Tombrown3:
This is what happens when you see a beautiful strange girl on the street and decide to approach her.
1. You fight to get her attention, which she mostly like turn you down because of the women ego.
2. You try to make her see how much you care about her (at this point some of these girls are already thinking: thank God for this Maga) caring about her when she barely knows you it's even a turn off to some girls.
3. Now she agrees everything you say but tells you she can't visit you, so you should keep that away from your mind. (already making the rules)
4. The bottom line here is, she will always make the rules and you will always wanna follow to show a gentleman attitude.
5. Last last... You might end up having sex, but that's only if she likes you and probably you might have spent a lot before that. She will always have the entitlement attitude because from the very start she never even cared, after all, you walked up to her in the first place.
THE SOLUTION.
Only talk or walk up to girls you understand has a little crush on you or show you a little green light, you wouldnt have to say much in this case. Her replIes would be encouraging and in the long run you benefit more and spend less cause she already likes.
Do things that attracts women: like making money, being very neat and minding your business, being bold and always in control, never beg a woman for her contact! Never, in fact... Never beg a girl for anything unless she's your wife! When you approach and she declines, move on instantly, don't preach to her or try to persuade her. Just move on and say hi next time you see her and walk away again.
Women need attention, and they always find those who give them less attention more attractive, ironically though, but that's the truth! Am not saying don't give your girlfriend attention or your wife, that's a different senerio. I only mean when trying to woo her these are the qualities that will likely make things bearable.
even if you write this into a song , foolish guys will not listen

this write up is 100% facts

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Acetin:
Guys should be careful about this, no matter what you give to a girl she will always see it as nothing because another guy out there bought or gave more to his own girlfriend. So be careful and manage your life jeje.
Only give to her what you know you can give to your follow guy without asking for something in return.
So much truth to this.

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Idoko619(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2019
GameKartel:
yes ooh! i agree with you on that account, make she dey continue to dey try to convert me from a player to a keeper naa hm go be her solo assignment, until me go ask me self one day, chai this woman no gree leave ooh despite my wrongful treatment to her and still, she dey continue to dey sacrifice for me; naa wetin she see in me self eh? Wey still make her stick to me? i believe this was the popular pattern or trickery single men played on their love interests in the 70s, 80s and early 90s, and it worked.

After reading this, I tink I shld go and apologize to Queen, and be commited once more.
Girl been tru hell 4 me.

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Witlee(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

But do you know it's a lot easier for a man to be very deliberate about the kind of woman he gets into a relationship with? Different women have got different backgrounds, and also differing needs. It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

The best thing therefore is to be careful about who you date. If you date a girl that attends weddings every now and then, you'll buy lots of aso-ebis grin If you date the type that has some type of skin and likes to dress up, etc. She'll surely expect bills from you.

Date a slay queen... Lol. Sorry for you.

Just know the lifestyle and needs of a girl you thinking about dating before you commit. It would save you headaches. Some guys just date girls that are too flashy and needy for their level and they come online to cry.

Truthfully, it's the easiest way to manage this situation. Don't date a person who has lots of wants and needs that are beyond your capacity. She doesn't become your responsibility but she'd have expectations of you. Most women are like that...

There's the class of girls with serious entitlement mentality, too. They ask for everything and anything without shame. If you find someone like that, better stay away o.

But most importantly, know when to put a brake on it. I'm a girl, but I found it highly enervating that a guy finished his savings on a girl. Like, why?

Sorry to ask but do you take beer?
I need to give you one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Idoko619(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2019
luvyaself95:
I don't believe you are a girl until i see your pic cos no girl will be honest like this..

My thought
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2019
united442:

my brother u are 100% right ooo...this is seriously becoming too much..
the worst aspect is if they want 2 break the relationship,no matter the heaven and earth you spent,they wont even take a seconds to think twice abt those thingsgrin

For their face, Na client payments.

But some queiet,lovely guys still dey with good and bad side. You show love,we show you love,when you show sign of too wise,we show you the Igboro styling.

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:

There are two people you can not advice in the world
A man with money
A woman who is in love

Love this.
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by BLUEJAYY: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2019
hilario12:

Mehn....you are damn right. Hook up is now taking over dating relationship. Most girls now just wanna hook up for sex @ a price.
Sure. Hook up actually removes the scam that is relationship and allows for a straight up give and take.

With the availability of new hook up apps and social media such as inmessage, tinder etc, we are seeing more girls come out to embrace what they really want, which is money.

I personally don't do relationships but I've had my fair share of women from hook ups. All girls from the 'decent' ones, 'wife material' and straight up full time hookers, are available online with a price tag. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by loswhite(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Don't even make this sound like what it isn't. Everyone's got their levels. There are certain kinds of girls you wouldn't date.
and what determines this level? Money right? Ok so what happens if the money goes away...lol. you divorce and re marry right? Mad ppl every where.
I think it is better to just make them baby mama and take ur kids and move on

6 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by frankie2K(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2019
djon78:

Rule 1 don't ever use money to convince a woman to date you. Don't you ever make that mistake. You will live to regret it.

Keep your money. Give only when it is necessary, when you feel like. Out of your own magnanimity.

That's how I did. There was a day I surprised her. She had a need and reluctantly Told me, sometimes I will overlook. But that day, I later in the day transferred something way above what she needed. It blew her mind, because she wasn't expecting such.
I was trying to let her know that it is not your money. I have a generous heart. But you can't force me to give you, except it is from my heart.
That way she understood my principles.

Keep your money.
A woman that loves you will stay.
If not good riddance to bad rubbish.
As for the high maintenance ones
That is the biggest delusion out there.
A man needs a woman that will help him build.
Putting your hand into a high maintenance woman is the worst decision a man will make.
I know a guy that married a high maintenance woman, the guy been get money oo.
But everyday na regret the guy dey complain.
He says that she brings no value into the union.

In conclusion
Man go for a wise woman
Seek for her, search out for her
If you eventually get a wise woman
You will start enjoying your own heaven from here on earth.
Most successful men you see out there
There has been a wise woman at the background.
Nice post.But is for people that reason with their head and not with their DICK.come to think of it self,what are the benefits of been in a relationship apart from sex and advice(if she has anyone anyway),when u can go to OLOSHO house and enjoy good hammer with little money and good advice if you need any from them and save yourself from all these emotional trauma women of nowadays subject guys to because whether you like it or not you are her mugu once she is with you and another person mugu once she leaves your house.GUYS GET THESE INTO YOUR THIN SKULL.

7 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by boiz2men(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2019
lilmax:
when you see through breast,yansh, pretty face, sex, you will be in control of your life

grin

Apparently I am at this stage right now.

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by macho44(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

But do you know it's a lot easier for a man to be very deliberate about the kind of woman he gets into a relationship with? Different women have got different backgrounds, and also differing needs. It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

The best thing therefore is to be careful about who you date. If you date a girl that attends weddings every now and then, you'll buy lots of aso-ebis grin If you date the type that has some type of skin and likes to dress up, etc. She'll surely expect bills from you.

Just know the lifestyle and needs of a girl you thinking about dating before you commit. It would save you headaches. Some guys just date girls that are too flashy and needy for their level and they come online to cry.

Truthfully, it's the easiest way to manage this situation. Don't date a person who has lots of wants and needs that are beyond your capacity. She doesn't become your responsibility but she'd have expectations of you. Most women are like that...

There's the class of girls with serious entitlement mentality, too. They ask for everything and anything without shame. If you find someone like that, better stay away o.

But most importantly, know when to put a brake on it. I'm a girl, but I found it highly enervating that a guy finished his savings on a girl. Like, why?
Oooooooh!!! My people make Una come see "Beta WIFE" material ooooo. In fact, my Papa must READ your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Jokkarm2: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2019
lahizak:
Recently, I have been reading guys complaining real hard that they are spending all their savings on girls who later betray them.

Even though its understood that it's guys that are not very rich that make such complain but I still dey wonder, Why the hell will you spend all or a huge bundle of your savings on a girl.

Even if you in a serious relationship, the girl that means well will want you to save up. Guys please stop buying heaven and earth for a girl when you dont have much. If the girl calls you stingy, just smile and leave. Let her go hit herself a rich guy or sugar daddy.

Please, stop disturbing us with the fact that you spent all your savings on her. At the end of the day if you break up, she will still say you spent peanut and you are stingy.

I'm not saying you should not spend on her ooo. Spend the amount that you know you will still sleep comfortably after spending.

That's my little advice
Any guy that spends all his savings for a woman is a dump, he believes if he does not spend the girl will leave while whether you spend or not they will still leave. these people called single ladies are like bluetoot, they connect to the nearest man any where they go . so use your brain men.

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by friend2Macron: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

Too much wisdom here. Respect!

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by habeeb500(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Acetin:
Guys should be careful about this, no matter what you give to a girl she will always see it as nothing because another guy out there bought or gave more to his own girlfriend. So be careful and manage your life jeje.
Only give to her what you know you can give to your follow guy without asking for something in return.
this exactly what am doing to my gf

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by shacxy(f): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Op talking as if it's only guys who spend on girls plus a very good percentage of guys who wholeheartedly spend on girls do it with expectations. Moreover girls betray guys and guys also betray girl so what's the point.
Simple advice just pray to God to be an exception in all
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by KIDfurniture(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2019
Wow you guys re serious about this woman thing .. na wa ooo. I dont want to believe it's due to joblessness or maybe most guys are have girl problem. There re better things to talk about now. Girls if u see mumu guy, please chop his money and leave him broke please. As for the mumu guys , I know u wont spend on your mothers and sisters.. These ladies will take the place of your mums and sisters. enjoy your day. If you love sex so much but u dey last...me I have pure herb for you. I will give samples for free sef. Chat me up or just leave your WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Xbursta(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2019
It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

babe i go like finish my small saving 4 your body grin It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

babe i go like finish my small saving 4 your body

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by BLUEJAYY: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2019
Cocao:
Men are the cause of their own misery. I don't know how men are created that all they think about when it comes to girls is beauty and sex. Because they are powerless to these two things you see them doing stupid unthinkable things. How exactly do you think a girl that means well for you will let you spend do much knowing you don't have so much without asking questions.

A girl that truly means well for you will question how much you have now, want to know how you can secure your future and how both of you will smile later. She is willing to forgo several things and practice delayed gratification so that you can both smile later. It doesn't mean that you won't spend but spending have level. If you cannot vacation in Dubia, you can vacation in Ghana or Togo or both, it all depends on what you want. If you cannot go to fancy restaurants there are cheaper ones that you can manage. If you cannot buy 100k hairs, there are 5-10k hairs that you can still look good on. If you cannot shop in fancy boutiques, there are nice affordable clothes all over Instagram. Everything has its level and good things can never ever stop existing.

But men are mostly stupid and blinded by beauty and sex. If you are such, you deserve whatever comes to you until you learn how to not be p^ssy whipped all the time.
Succinctly put. smiley

I call such men weak men, because they've let their emotions override their rationality thereby leaving them vulnerable to manipulation.

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Parrot69: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2019
grin grin grin Buhari supporters, na their own worst pass angry
slawomir:
Guys should put an an end to their foolishness!
Because the truth is that a woman who truely loves you and have a good sense of responsibility don't give a fuckkkkk about your money.

If you like spend all your life savings on her it doesn't count and it will not make her love you in return.

Women always have this particular guy in their life that they can move mountains for. They will always be comfortable when they are with that guy whether he is broke or not.
When a woman loves she loves for real
There are two people you can not advice in the world
A man with money
A woman who is in love

Wait o did i just say two people?
Nooooo! They are three
Thirdly buhari supporters

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by millionboi2: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2019
uckennety:

I v dated the ones that are not flashy they are still demanding

What I learnt about girls are=

A girl that doesn't like you will bill hell outta of you flashy or not.

A girl that likes you but you v no money will cheat on you even sell her body for money in the name of hustling but you remain her number1 in her mind.

Never give what you can't afford to lose cuz a girl never remembers what you do or did for her.

Never you believe you the only one in a girls life..

Make sure your they one enjoying at least 85% of whatever she can offer in that relationship or friendship.

Remember whatever you give a girl a man out there can give her more.

Never you use relationship Basis as a criteria to seek out a life partner

Finally made this law guide you!

A love a girl has for a guy is directly proportional to the amount of money the guy gives her! Provided that sex remains constant
d last law though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Virgins? / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.