Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? (56128 Views)

She Said Off The Light Before We Do The Do. / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Uglymind: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tejiri41:

You are suffering from low self esteem brother. Wake up and be a man.

Everybody get in own choice
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Seandisputed(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
She gave the green light, i asked her out...she started forming and i moved on...got to know her best friend...i fvcked the best friend and still fvcking the best friend... she's one bittered soul now... she hates me, she hates her best friend...but a Nigga don't give a shiit... now she wants to come back

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
E get one rich wey reason me friendship twice bt I jokenly talk I no b her friend since then na attitude oi ... How I fit jump on d parole back ... My nairaland brothers
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
hahahaha, you should have started earlier, then she will know you on time.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Jeanwandimi: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Comment of the day
Rextizzle:
Dude go make money, and leave those bitches for now.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by sacx: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
We don't wait for green light na. We identify any red light and change it to green grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Bar1941(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
henriettttta:

Shut up
See this frustrated goat
Because you go carry oyibo picture put am for your profile you think say naso you really be
Oga put your real picture make we see am if you no go ugly pass oshiomole grin grin
Benue cow

Your mouth en! Anyway na the guy cause am though, he dey run him mouth anyhow.

Btw, you be cobbler ni? How come you scatter many sandals for the background!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by chieme123(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
ceeroh:
Countless green lights... But my pride and ego won't let me. There's nothing more disappointing than a girl giving you green light and then you approach only to find out she never even thought of you in that way. Your self esteem gets smashed against the wall and the girl would feel you can be easily manipulated.

God help you if a girl gives you the green light and you play along hoping to win her heart someday. She go too use you ehnn, sotey no single oil would be left on your skin.

And if she wants to finish you, make she dey reply your chats with... OK baby, Thanks dear, Hey boo, Alright dear... grin

As we speak, another one is giving me green light. She won't let me rest on WhatsApp, sotey I disable my 'last seen'. Once you open your mouth to ask them out, shakara don start be dat. grin grin

Why should you ask them out? Uh... No. Too much drama. Just chop, den commot body.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
chieme123:

Why should you ask them out? Uh... No. Too much drama. Just chop, den commot body.

May the heavens continue to bestow this kind of wisdom upon you. I've learnt my lessons anyway. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by chieme123(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
adanny01:
My story.

Just secondary after school waiting for admission, there was this sweet girl living with a family in the same quarters. We were good friends until i developed feelings for her. I had very little courage but mustered it to approach her. After jisting one night, she was walking me down the street, i began my pre-planned moves trying to be more than friends. The girl cut me short with a wave of hand to my face saying, "hold it there, are you toasting me. You are disrespecting me. We are age mates and i cant go out with you. I date only people who are older and matured not boys like you." She said a couple of things that stoned me. I said sorry, tried to do damage control and later bade her goodnight.

I never spoke to her about it again even though we remained very close friends. Infact our friendship grew stronger after i made that attempt. I was shocked one day she gave me water in her house with all the respectful gestures she would her own father. I was shocked or confused to see her change of behaviour. I swore i wasnt gonna attempt again so i wont be humiliated.

To cut the long story short, i later asked another girl out and she agreed same day (my wife today). The other girl wasnt happy with me and our friendship suffered. About 10 years later, we met, she told me how she just played hard to get and i abandoned her. That she was so in love with me but i misread the signs. I just told her it was destiny.

Hard to get? Hahaha! That girl is a sheep.... I swear!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by queencalipso(f): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
falcon01:
he means you a hoe.

Really, ok
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by chieme123(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
ceeroh:

May the heavens continue to bestow this kind of wisdom upon you. I've learnt my lessons anyway. Thanks

Amen.
When we were younger, we were the mumus and the girls played with us. But as we get older and more experienced, the balance of power would tilt in our favour.

Then they will know how far.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Funny thread.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by od501: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
ceeroh:

Then she should stop the whole shakara and let me enter grin

Enter kee u there! See ur life grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
od501:

Enter kee u there! See ur life grin
Lol.. Of what use is the green light without entry?? grin
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Ghost21(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Adasun:
nothing special.

maybe u have an ugly face,dats why u hid it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by leonard002(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
MisterBash:
well.. Here is mine..it happened I met this igbo lady on my pop..luckily for me, we both reside in Lagos so I got her number.. invited her few days I got home ND...after entertaining her properly.. normal intention as a guy was running in my head.. before I knew it she started playing Joro by simi,nd was singing along also. carefully enjoying her melodic voice until she said "I dey give you signal..............."
tot that was an invitation... my brothers and sisters... tried ND tried, ordinary kiss I no receive from her.. it's was later I realized she just love dat track.
lmao
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by YoungLionken(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
remiproxy:
same here bro, I find it easy to fall in love too. pesin don encounter plenty heartbreak no be small

Falling in love easily is one of the features of a 'good guy',majority of 9ja gurls hate it.

Change!
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by leonard002(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
It gives women some importance and pride for men to chase them. It's evolutionary. They will do some form of shakara especially very young and naive ones.

Let's learn to overlook such sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
lovelybugs:

Your problem isn't really a problem.
What you have to do is identity your mistakes when it comes to choosing your spec of women.
I want you to look at all your female friends and analyze their characters. Both what you like and what you dislike.
This will enable you know what kind of woman you're looking for.
Write down your hobbies, write down what you find interesting. Are you the type that loves playful banters? Or you try to avoid anything arguments. Basically, what I'm saying is, try looking a woman with intellect. Not those slay queens, a woman not a girl. Someone who knows what she wants, someone who you probably have nothing to offer her but love. Someone who can think for her self. I hope you get my drift by now. Someone who's generally interesting. Try looking for someone who complements your personality.
The only problem is most if such women are already taken and the ones who aren't aren't looking to be in a relationship.
Also, keep in mind that some people are better of being friends than lovers.
Also, try to change that mindset that once you have sex with the person the person has nothing more to offer.
Work towards your next relationship and keep the goal to be happy in mind.
I wish you luck. Cheers.
Note: I'm well aware that this write up isn't complete and might be confusing but In just too lazy to re edit and finish it.
I'll try to do that later.

I thank you very much for this, I will do just that. Finding such a lady is really hard dis days, and it even harder to build a lady to fit ur status(it can't just work now days).

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by STRENGTHesq(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
queencalipso:

I don't understand
google farm tools you will see ur designation tongue
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
elonize:
HAHAHAHAHHAA, u dey enjoy am wella,by d time u decide to marry,n.a. Den u go get headache, beta stop
remember dis,not all girls get better spirit o,some girls if u mk dem vex or cry,tinx nogo dey apen for u o,i have seen dis apen to a guy bfor

Very true bro. I have even seen a case like that.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
yawehoverall:

Try and cultivate friendship, like what you are in to now with that lady you friend zoned, immediately you cross that line, your problem will start. And also see a counselor. Good luck.

Thanks, will try and do that.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by yawehoverall: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
ebohstepn:

Thanks, will try and do that.

You welcome
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
YoungLionken:

Falling in love easily is one of the features of a 'good guy',majority of 9ja gurls hate it.

Change!
how can I stop myself from falling in love with girls anyhow.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by YoungLionken(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
ebohstepn:
Me I know I have a problem when it comes to female. I easily have girls that crushes on me, easily get them to my bed and to be my girlfriend. But I have never been in a relationship for up to 6months. In fact the longest I have ever been is 3months. Am the one that always kill the relationship, I always just lose interest, some of the ladies in particular always try their best to make the relationship work but am always never serious. Most of my friends have told me jokely that girls wa son swear for me go Dan many. Now there is this girl I wanted to date, she was into me but I became tired of breaking her hearts so I decided that I will friend zone her, that's want I did and now she is my best friend. People thinks we are dating , but little do de know. Some of my friends believe she changed me but I knw that the day that I will have sex with her she will become so little and like nothing in my eyes, now she even keeps track of the girls I have left since me and her became friends 3 years ago. Now my question is that I know I like her and she loves me but I d'nt want to break her heart by dating her, so what should I do for this feeling I usually have after I have slept with a girl? I want it to stop. I d'nt want to be a cheat and a heart breaker but I can't just help me. I tired. Since December last year I came back from school I have not asked any girl out because of the fear of what will happen later, and does girls d'nt even spend time they just always say yes some self I d'nt really ask them out, just getting a little close to them and bomb they are down. In my lodge in school I finished, I slept with all the girls in the lodge expect one. And I even slept with most of their Friends. I believe what attract them to me is my handsomeness and I look rich, am not yet rich. So my people what is the way out for me. am not getting any younger, if I can't keep a relationship for at list 6months then how can I get married? I do really have a problem, at first it was fun but now it no longer fun am afraid for girls for me. So have kept my self off for now and I do have many girls giving me green light even my mom knows about this and she even now banned me from staying in church after closing of service. I go straight home with her. Abeg end of long story, watin I go do abeg, am dieing slowly.

You still dey die dey come broda, U neva die finish!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by consultancy: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
rottennaija:

I don't actually think it was pride, more like she was caught unawares, so that she couldn't withhold her emotions that it's finally the guy talking with her
her reaction didn't speak that though

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by rottennaija(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
consultancy:
her reaction didn't speak that though
women respond differently to the same situation. I have seen such before, the girl was proud or snubbing. She was simply overwhelmed I spoked with her, probably a little embarrassed. When she left me, she went all the way to her hostel without saying anyone or I can't explain how it was.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Adewalefae:
I like you

I like you too

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by ABUPHARM(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
henriettttta:

I like you too
Why am I having a feeling like you will still mistake this for green light grin
henriettttta:

I like you too
Why am I having a feeling like you will still mistake this for green light

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
ABUPHARM:

Why am I having a feeling like you will still mistake this for green light grin
Why am I having a feeling like you will still mistake this for green light

Hahahahaha.... U get bad mouth aswear.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by lovelybugs(f): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
ebohstepn:

I thank you very much for this, I will do just that. Finding such a lady is really hard dis days, and it even harder to build a lady to fit ur status(it can't just work now days).
Yea I get your point. It almost seems impossible. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck.
Goodnight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.