Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? (56129 Views)

She Said Off The Light Before We Do The Do. / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by OBIACHIMAOBI: 5:53am On Mar 03, 2019
Chill my man, keep trying. Better days ahead.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by ojsmscom(m): 6:15am On Mar 03, 2019
that could be sighn of immaturity on her own side

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by galadima77(m): 6:17am On Mar 03, 2019
henriettttta:
Maybe she didn't really like you
That's why I don't like behaving too friendly with boys
They always mistake a girls friendliness for green light

See your mouth...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 03, 2019
OP SO IF PERSON DE FRIENDLY NA GREENLIGHT SHAY? grin
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Skmoda360(m): 6:27am On Mar 03, 2019
Maccarthy:
Lol.. She remembers you but she doesn't like you. She understood you were about to advance so she cuts you off. Guy code, never run after a girl hurrying away.
I was also a victim once so pained....but I will never do that again ever........ grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Dayoara: 6:29am On Mar 03, 2019
Very terrible experience.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by weyreypey: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2019
ebohstepn:

Must everything be spiritual in Nigeria?
Your case is
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Skmoda360(m): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2019
MisterBash:
well.. Here is mine..it happened I met this igbo lady on my pop..luckily for me, we both reside in Lagos so I got her number.. invited her few days I got home ND...after entertaining her properly.. normal intention as a guy was running in my head.. before I knew it she started playing Joro by simi,nd was singing along also. carefully enjoying her melodic voice until she said "I dey give you signal..............."
tot that was an invitation... my brothers and sisters... tried ND tried, ordinary kiss I no receive from her.. it's was later I realized she just love dat track.
grin grin grin that's a bad signal......
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Skmoda360(m): 6:33am On Mar 03, 2019
henriettttta:

Shut up
See this frustrated goat
Because you go carry oyibo picture put am for your profile you think say naso you really be
Oga put your real picture make we see am if you no go ugly pass oshiomole grin grin
You sound angry with this comment....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by LINTUNE(m): 6:34am On Mar 03, 2019
cheesy
Gaspardd:
This event happend 2011 in my undergrad days.
Was in thesame faculty with this girl, she was very cute and somehow our eyes used to meet whenever we were in class. This happened repeatedly that i was convinced that yea she was the one for me(virgins lol grin grin).

Whenever i come back from lectures i used to jist my frieds about this girl that used to stare at me, they would cheer me up, and i would respond with pride.
I decided to step things up by trying to catch the time she would come in for lectures and sit beside her. It was tough but one time i was lucky, even lent her my pen and left it with her afterwards. All this while in my mind, i don see gf, but i never spoke a word to her but damn i thought we had this nonverbal friendship thing going on and i would always daydream about how i will write her love poems, surprise her with gifts(got this from laws of seduction).

At the last lecture of the semester i decided to be brave for once in my lifetime by introducin myself to her and stuff but on tapping her on the shoulder after class, her response was harsh, like i wanted to steal from her or sth. She walked off hurriedly and i ran towards her tryin to remind her we re classmates and that i even lent her my pen once. She said that was actually the first time she would be seeing me in her whole entire life. I was speechless. At the end she hailed down a bike and climbed.
That day i actually lost hope in myself and humanity and i wanted to leave this planet.
.. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by IamPlato(m): 6:35am On Mar 03, 2019
henriettttta:

Thanks
where is your face na. or should i be complimentin your small nyash

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by LINTUNE(m): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2019
SkinnyDude:
i love your stature sha. Slim thick
where Is the thick there undecided

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by LINTUNE(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2019
delectablegyal:

it is a bait. watch guys storm her mail hoping to see the face behind the nice physique. that is what she wants. attention.
if thats really u @dp then u are so gorgeous wink
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by danfidel01(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2019
olaBC007:
Also a victim of this green light shit, na one deeper life girl for my street come visit me , no b say e no dey com b4 cos e be friend with my twin sister but this time around he entered my bedroom, I dey on top bed.she greeted and sleep beside me, with her olumo boobs right b4 me, I was like which kain level be dis...well as well omo boi, we just they chat and the bae was kinda touchy, I no dull am. I start to dey touch too, she even place her head on my chest. And gbam! I tried to touch her boobs, na so she slap my hand away, still dey talk to me as if nothing happened. I snub her till she waka.

The story never end brethren, she go tell my name best niqqa for street say I be ashawo niqqa say I try to rough handle her and touch her boobs to look good cos i notice tgat she get crush for the guy, but trust guys... He told me weytin she said and I tell am how e take happen, we just laugh at it say na her dey look for cheap attention. Like two weeks after, she came back again , meet me on bed and sleep beside me, I just stand up, saying nothing leaving her alone looking like a fool she be

Quick question, why did have to add deeper life to the story. how does that affect the kind of person she is

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by danfidel01(m): 6:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Mine happened just yesterday. After everything I was tryna build up with her for years, she blatantly refused, cast me off and hung me to dry.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Udoskybest: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Never did, I jump at every opportunity except of course i have no feelings for her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by holocron: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Timisamd:
bro no be the matter of falling in love easily.. Tue thing is that na your prick no gree you commot face

Gbam! Na lack of self control be that. Wetin be love?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2019
danfidel01:

Quick question, why did have to add deeper life to the story. how does that affect the kind of person she is
To let you know not all those forming saints are really saints. This girl fb posts and whatsapp profiles is always about 'Jesus Christ is my friend'

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by orion7: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2019
henriettttta:
Maybe she didn't really like you
That's why I don't like behaving too friendly with boys
They always mistake a girls friendliness for green light
biochemists from aau?
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Bluemoon2409(f): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2019
apelike1:
give your life to Christ Jesus!

You are experiencing a[color=#006600][/color]n demonic influence

I swear grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by zoby225588: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2019
DAVIDO GOES TO WHITE HOUSE, AMERICA TO VISIT DONALD TRUMP www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHFt2q3i2xU&sns

Subscribe for more videos
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 03, 2019
elonize:
Ur problems is dat u too dey straf,in a relationship, d only thing that really matters to u is d straffiing,so u need to reset ur mind from dat,odawise na long thing for u,dont have sex with this one,cos u sef,u no dey let ur dick stay one place
Reset ur mind to stop it,when God connect u to ur wife,u go know,so just relax,

Thanks man, will do as u say. But women self join course am, them too like d**k
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by iguita: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2019
Sorry ooo. Lol...
Gaspardd:
This event happend 2011 in my undergrad days.
Was in thesame faculty with this girl, she was very cute and somehow our eyes used to meet whenever we were in class. This happened repeatedly that i was convinced that yea she was the one for me(virgins lol grin grin).

Whenever i come back from lectures i used to jist my frieds about this girl that used to stare at me, they would cheer me up, and i would respond with pride.
I decided to step things up by trying to catch the time she would come in for lectures and sit beside her. It was tough but one time i was lucky, even lent her my pen and left it with her afterwards. All this while in my mind, i don see gf, but i never spoke a word to her but damn i thought we had this nonverbal friendship thing going on and i would always daydream about how i will write her love poems, surprise her with gifts(got this from laws of seduction).

At the last lecture of the semester i decided to be brave for once in my lifetime by introducin myself to her and stuff but on tapping her on the shoulder after class, her response was harsh, like i wanted to steal from her or sth. She walked off hurriedly and i ran towards her tryin to remind her we re classmates and that i even lent her my pen once. She said that was actually the first time she would be seeing me in her whole entire life. I was speechless. At the end she hailed down a bike and climbed.
That day i actually lost hope in myself and humanity and i wanted to leave this planet.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Topmaike007(m): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2019
ceeroh:

Yes ooo... Don't fall for it.
thanks bro
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by adanny01(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2019
My story.

Just secondary after school waiting for admission, there was this sweet girl living with a family in the same quarters. We were good friends until i developed feelings for her. I had very little courage but mustered it to approach her. After jisting one night, she was walking me down the street, i began my pre-planned moves trying to be more than friends. The girl cut me short with a wave of hand to my face saying, "hold it there, are you toasting me. You are disrespecting me. We are age mates and i cant go out with you. I date only people who are older and matured not boys like you." She said a couple of things that stoned me. I said sorry, tried to do damage control and later bade her goodnight.

I never spoke to her about it again even though we remained very close friends. Infact our friendship grew stronger after i made that attempt. I was shocked one day she gave me water in her house with all the respectful gestures she would her own father. I was shocked or confused to see her change of behaviour. I swore i wasnt gonna attempt again so i wont be humiliated.

To cut the long story short, i later asked another girl out and she agreed same day (my wife today). The other girl wasnt happy with me and our friendship suffered. About 10 years later, we met, she told me how she just played hard to get and i abandoned her. That she was so in love with me but i misread the signs. I just told her it was destiny.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Tihmmyg50(m): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2019
I no longer get freaked, be it red, indigo, purple and yellow lights. It's money light my brother shocked

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Okeyc230: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2019
Today she will be looking for u oooooo. Asking y you did not give her a second chance. Na dere life ooooo.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by adanny01(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2019
danfidel01:

A beg chill. Deeper life, as the name implies does change the life of their members especially females.

I know one when i see one from a mile away.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2019
What kind of beings are these ladies? Everything about them is confusion. Their no can mean maybe, yes or no. Maybe can mean yes, no or even the maybe. You have to figure out what they actually mean, and if you get it wrong, you're doomed because you'll be chasing a lady that's not interested in you one bit and she'll take advantage of you without pity.

When chatting or talking with a lady, they don't expect direct questions from you. In fact, to Nigeria ladies, every question is a stupid questions.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by shadrach77: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2019
adanny01:
My story.

Just secondary after school waiting for admission, there was this sweet girl living with a family in the same quarters. We were good friends until i developed feelings for her. I had very little courage but mustered it to approach her. After jisting one night, she was walking me down the street, i began my pre-planned moves trying to be more than friends. The girl cut me short with a wave of hand to my face saying, "hold it there, are you toasting me. You are disrespecting me. We are age mates and i cant go out with you. I date only people who are older and matured not boys like you." She said a couple of things that stoned me. I said sorry, tried to do damage control and later bade her goodnight.

I never spoke to her about it again even though we remained very close friends. Infact our friendship grew stronger after i made that attempt. I was shocked one day she gave me water in her house with all the respectful gestures she would her own father. I was shocked or confused to see her change of behaviour. I swore i wasnt gonna attempt again so i wont be humiliated.

To cut the long story short, i later asked another girl out and she agreed same day (my wife today). The other girl wasnt happy with me and our friendship suffered. About 10 years later, we met, she told me how she just played hard to get and i abandoned her. That she was so in love with me but i misread the signs. I just told her it was destiny.

I really enjoyed reading your story. Hard to get my foot. That is how they normally ruin their lives with excessive pride, claiming they are playing hard get. She expected you to continue pursuing her but you chose to protect your dignity. That's what I'll do. That's what any self respecting man would do. Well done bro wink

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by brandon180(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Read ubunja miseducations, and save urself all this embarrassments, if it's too harsh for u.
Locate HARDDON'S thread, or llegend.

Ur life will change.I promise.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.