Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? (56071 Views)

She Said Off The Light Before We Do The Do. / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by dante0147: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Never!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Emmanuel226(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
chai, when Atiku's village people are after you

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
some girls u wont even ask them out but they will be like go try get another girl,im not ready for any relationship....when u've not asked her out o..bcoz of just chatting with her

at d end u will still fvck her and dump her ass

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Emmanuel226(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
you must be an APC supporter
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by kay29000(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gaspardd:
This event happend 2011 in my undergrad days.
Was in thesame faculty with this girl, she was very cute and somehow our eyes used to meet whenever we were in class. This happened repeatedly that i was convinced that yea she was the one for me(virgins lol grin grin).

Whenever i come back from lectures i used to jist my frieds about this girl that used to stare at me, they would cheer me up, and i would respond with pride.
I decided to step things up by trying to catch the time she would come in for lectures and sit beside her. It was tough but one time i was lucky, even lent her my pen and left it with her afterwards. All this while in my mind, i don see gf, but i never spoke a word to her but damn i thought we had this nonverbal friendship thing going on and i would always daydream about how i will write her love poems, surprise her with gifts(got this from laws of seduction).

At the last lecture of the semester i decided to be brave for once in my lifetime by introducin myself to her and stuff but on tapping her on the shoulder after class, her response was harsh, like i wanted to steal from her or sth. She walked off hurriedly and i ran towards her tryin to remind her we re classmates and that i even lent her my pen once. She said that was actually the first time she would be seeing me in her whole entire life. I was speechless. At the end she hailed down a bike and climbed.
That day i actually lost hope in myself and humanity and i wanted to leave this planet.

HAHAHAHA! This is really funny. I know how you felt. I can relate.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Emmanuel226(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
To be sincere i have never done this before, just to avoid embarrassment

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Emmanuel226(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
the girl no try at all
wow! nice writeup
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Emmanuel226(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
these girls no go kill person
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Emmanuel226(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Go and inquire from Wizkid, on how to approach and attract a girl

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
your mouth odour chased her away

heaven is not sure for you for this statement you made grin grin

Naughty thing

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by franchasng: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
henriettttta:

Shut up
See this frustrated goat
Because you go carry oyibo picture put am for your profile you think say naso you really be
Oga put your real picture make we see am if you no go ugly pass oshiomole grin grin
man no de ugly, you 21st century kids must learn this. As you grow up as a lady, u will get to understand this same thing that no man is ugly. The only ugly man is the man struggling financially.

Any man with money is handsome, no jokes, it has been like that since ages.

Its social media and modern entertainment industry that's making it look like it is necessary for a man to be physically attractive like a woman.

The only ugly men are broke or poor men, sadly, you will grow old to realise this, so make your choice wisely when the time comes.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Topmaike007(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
ceeroh:
Countless green lights... But my pride and ego won't let me. There's nothing more disappointing than a girl giving you green light and then you approach only to find out she never even thought of you in that way. Your self esteem gets smashed against the wall and the girl would feel you can be easily manipulated.

God help you if a girl gives you the green light and you play along hoping to win her heart someday. She go too use you ehnn, sotey no single oil would be left on your skin.

And if she wants to finish you, make she dey reply your chats with... OK baby, Thanks dear, Hey boo, Alright dear... grin

As we speak, another one is giving me green light. She won't let me rest on WhatsApp, sotey I disable my 'last seen'. Once you open your mouth to ask them out, shakara don start be dat. grin grin
you just saved me From mess,I will not walk up to the girl giving me this light, cos with what you put above, na wetin I dey see

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Bungalow: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kai !
Taiwo and Moriyike . God will judge both of you

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
your mouth odour chased her away
grin
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Olutala(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
U should know that the green light doesn't stay on forever. If the trigger for the green light wanes be rest assured that rejection is guaranteed if you approach. Make hay while.......

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Articul8(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
ceeroh:
Countless green lights... But my pride and ego won't let me. There's nothing more disappointing than a girl giving you green light and then you approach only to find out she never even thought of you in that way. Your self esteem gets smashed against the wall and the girl would feel you can be easily manipulated.

God help you if a girl gives you the green light and you play along hoping to win her heart someday. She go too use you ehnn, sotey no single oil would be left on your skin.

And if she wants to finish you, make she dey reply your chats with... OK baby, Thanks dear, Hey boo, Alright dear... grin

As we speak, another one is giving me green light. She won't let me rest on WhatsApp, sotey I disable my 'last seen'. Once you open your mouth to ask them out, shakara don start be dat. grin grin
You too correct. You dey dt film

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
please what is green light
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Timisamd(m): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
remiproxy:
same here bro, I find it easy to fall in love too. pesin don encounter plenty heartbreak no be small
bro no be the matter of falling in love easily.. Tue thing is that na your prick no gree you commot face

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by omooba969(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gaspardd:

Well in retrospect i later realised this. But then as at when this stuff happened, it was the most shocking thing i had ever experienced in my life.

Lolcheesy be like say you be learner for dis runz. grin
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by kay29000(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Lol why should a woman be interested in a shy beta creep?
Didn't you read in your law of seduction book that women are attracted to confident men?

That's true. So, what happens to shy beta guys? I guess they become poets and writers, and then get girls in the end. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by queencalipso(f): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Men do mistake my smile for green light, so annoying..

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
And the "girl" is reading this thread...

She: See this one don carry him next level mumu come here cheesy

Seriously, boys can misread girls body languages and gestures.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by 1Poposki1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
henriettttta:

Shut up
See this frustrated goat
Because you go carry oyibo picture put am for your profile you think say naso you really be
Oga put your real picture make we see am if you no go ugly pass oshiomole grin grin

But I see your face in my mind.. And you are ugly naa

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
delectablegyal:

it is a bait. watch guys storm her mail hoping to see the face behind the nice physique. that is what she wants. attention.
jealousie Kee you there angry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Here to read funny comments, grabs my chair and balance well. Pls is anyone still out? help get pop corn and soda on ur way back. Thanks grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Topmaike007(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Simplecity:
Guy na you get problem...if you dont change you sef how will you progress??.....soo if mad woman hold you hand you will fall in love angry angry......your case na yaba left
grin
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
queencalipso:
Men do mistake my smile for green light, so annoying..
undecided its no mistake...they just want to test ur punny and move to d next one

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Donchukz(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=henriettttta post=76265540]

Shut up
See this frustrated goat
Oga put your real picture make we see am if you no go ugly pass oshiomole grin grin[/
]
See savage, u no just get joy o! Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Abortions: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Maccarthy:
Lol.. She remembers you but she doesn't like you. She understood you were about to advance so she cuts you off. Guy code, never run after a girl hurrying away.
Cos it would look like a chick following her mama cheesy that means you're a chick grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.